What did you do when she cheated on you /b?

What did you do when she cheated on you /b?

Attached: 1522718584902.jpg (539x538, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cheaterreport.com/
discord
xhamster.com/photos/gallery/jaki-montanez-20yo-american-whore-10216947
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dump here like trash.

>implying anyone would ever date me in the first place

I'll tell you what I didn't do, and that was my mistake - I stayed. You need to realize that things are dead now. Do not stay.

Fucked her sister.

Cocaine with this slut I knew from before I met my gf. I was planning on fucking her too but I had coke dick. Kind of a shitty night tbh

I beat up the guy at school and got a 10 day suspension. That also effectively ended our relationship.

leave her. Trust me. Cheaters will always be cheaters. I've been cheated on in the past. I wanted to get back with her, but I resisted it. You will regret it and you will never trust her again (and you shouldn't). I wouldn't even be fuck buddies with her for at LEAST 6 months, and I would advise to just get rid of her and forget it. She's a worthless human.

Just happened to me today actually. Blocked her on all social media and told the other guy about me. We haven't spoken yet even though she lives with me. We're holed up in our rooms.

Fucked her sister on our bed

didnt want to see the evidence so lived in denial until now. big mistake

ive only every fucked effeminate guys.

pussies are gross and smelly

I made her set up a threesome with her best friend after we broke up for a week. It became a thing for a while when we all hung out.

Ruined her life. Was a 5 year marriage. Thankfully I wasn't dumb enough to have kids.

1: had a prenup the courts actually honored. So she separated with basically nothing.
2: told her parents, they had a huge falling out (they're religious)
3: dumbass she cheated on me with was poor, broke, and stupid and going nowhere so now she lives in the hood with nothing
4: Only people she knows, I know. So she's completely cut off from all friends now.

Hope it was worth it Bitch.

Unrelated but if a kid smoked in my classroom they'd be out of my class faster than they could say quidditch

Once I confirmed it, had her meet me at a party and made sure she got really drunk and high. Then left on my own. The people were all absolutely shit people at the party. Called me later crying about getting raped by 2 guys at the party and they took pictures.
>Me: "So you basically cheated on me again like 2 weeks ago, dont ever call me again we are done."
The texts after were fantastic.

I'd never date a smoker in the first place.

Grabbed the dog and left. Initiated divorce. Climbed into a hole of abuse and self destruction I haven't come out of, yet.

Good for you user. How did you find out about it?

Dated a girl. Broke up with her. She begged to get back. I agreed. She cheated on me.

Ehhh, didn't care much, it's clear she wanted the last laugh and she meant nothing to me so I let her

post her nudes and all social media acc she has

Did the same. Her family was entirely on my side. She practically got disowned. I still go on fishing trips with her dad and get invite to family dinners. The cheating was over 3 years ago. I recently started actually dating her sister after fucking her on and off for years.

this makes me happy

She wouldn't bat an eye at you to begin with, queer.

post her to cheaterreport.com/ nude pics and story

Confronted her on facebook, argued with her, then trolled her for a while before another argument and getting blocked. She got back with the douche too and had a kid. He left her a bit after that. I havent talked to her since. Saw her in public when she was still with that dude and she looked like shit. Pretty sure she dropped out of college too (where we met). Later on heard from some people that knew her that she was depressed as fuck. I told one of my friends that was facebook friends with her 'I guess not having a father runs in the family' because her dad ran off when she was young. You know what they say /b, dont date chicks that didnt have a dad.

Grieved
Moved on

Hid in the closet and and jerked off as she was cucked by this Muslim black guy. Once I had blown my load I tried to sneak away but they caught me and called me names like ‘little man’ as I hobbled away, hunched over with cold Jizz still dripping from my flaccid sticky cock.
Fuck I am diamonds just thinking about it.

I got.... DUBs!

Dug a hole in the backyard, burned all the shit she ever gave me in it. Then I shoveled the ashes into a plastic grocery bag, drove to her house and handed the bag to her father.

pissed in her cornflakes

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:

discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

bd

Attached: akarin 4.png (419x398, 235K)

Must be working on your own lung cancer, loser.

lung what?

an ounce of mdma

Lung prancer
Is dancing homos in your air sack

Disconnected from the idea of wanting to be with her forever, told her instantly i forgave her and proceeded to feign complete emotional chaos. All she wanted to do was help and say sorry etc. strun her along for the ride. The other guy and her got kind of close after it happened and he thought he could have her. Not that i cared if i was the one with her or not but i knew neither her or him could be happy together so through some carefully thought out emotionally narcissistic tactics let her come to "her own" conclusion that she despises the guy. He actually still messages her from time to time accusing her of using him to fulfil a need and turns out he is really emotionally fucked up because he grew attached to her.

our sex life is insane now, because i totally just let go and hate fucked her for a few weeks, and actually discovered shes quite a little freak in the sack. If she ever did it again without any second thought i'd flick her to the kerb. It actually turned into quite a power trip in the end, and shes unwittingly become quite a sub.

I exercised extreme self-restraint as to not doom my future by being jailed for a slut.

The next time a muslim prepares to go about slaughtering our innocents he will re-think his position knowing that a westerner might ascend to the level of Templar Knight and waste his local mosque, killing every last family member 'innocent' he loves.

Brenton Tarrant was a fucking hero.

For starters posted my own goddamn nudes on Yea Forums for him to find. Have never been the slutty type so, gonna take me a while to actually cuck him

kek until my last wednesday

Punched her, physically threw her out of my apartment, drank an 8 pack.
Good times. Been single since. Staunchly anti hookup culture. 4 years of no sex.

Anyone interested in a guide to get into Snapchat accounts? Kik me at Opanon413.

Went through dramatic arguements, got brainwashed into trying to make it work. Got my first cuckold feelings and also resentment. Enjoyed cheating on her with whomever I could and making her cry. Realised it isnt healthy and it could only get worse so for my mental health sake I broke up with her and moved on.

You deserve better user. I hope you can start helping yourself instead of hurting yourself.

The first one I tried to keep going, I forgave her after I fucked her roommate. We broke up for other reasons. The second one I dropped like a hot rock. We were visiting her family in OKC, we lived in South Tx so it was about a 6-hour drive. She left her Facebook open on a messenger conversation with her boss about their sex life. I left her in OKC without saying a word. Drove home and broke my lease. I cleaned out all my shit, left hers there, and moved to CO all before she could get home. Have not talked to her since.

Cheated on me with a discorder from this server

/JrAtHxk

Drop it like it's hot and find someone who isn't a whore?

Shut up nigger

No such thing, you can fuck like a god on coke, you must have been drinking and got brewers droup

ghosted? what else do you do lmao

Attached: 80h988h99ph.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Reported her and her family to ICE.
She cheated on me with a guacamole. Needless to say, she’s back in shitholiostan, Mexico. Friend of mines says she’s preggers now.
Pic related

Attached: DFFD7770-5FC0-4BB1-9A96-5AB7F4210243.jpg (606x1015, 115K)

Are you me?

you dated and fucked a mexican? broo what were you thinking

she would lose teeth

Attached: 5145830538.jpg (1884x1454, 169K)

Fucked her for another month, lived out all my fantasies all while convincing myself that I would stop loving her slowly.

Haven't cheated on my exs and they never cheated on me. Blessed.

you okay man?

She was so hellbent on staying together and being forgiven that I was pretty much able to do what ever I wanted in the bedroom, and she'd be game. Hate fucked and degraded her in every way I could think of. Turns out she's more of a degenerate than she ever knew. We're still together.

Attached: 8391490712.jpg (1016x1476, 83K)

Fucked the two girls that she made me promise not to talk to again.
Hit them both raw.
No regrets. She still has no clue.

me absolutely oblivious because she lied about being raped

Attached: splegeagg.jpg (558x614, 18K)

In my case I'm the one that cucked my ex wife with a guy I met online.

Screenshot it

Got in best shape of my life, and went on sexcapades till I fell in love with another femanon

Damn I relate to all you Yea Forumsros.

Personally I became obessive and stalkerish. But it was fueled by denial and hope that I could be happy. I wouldn't have straight up murdered the bitch because that's my life right there and I'm not ready to just give up yet.

But yeah I cried like a bitch, fought with her, made her cry, toxic. We haven't talked for awhile now. That problem finally died out. Fuck it.

Fuck her, whatever. Just a slag. I didn't have kids or anything. So it was just a really violent time for me.

No can do. Some of it is backed up for in case she tries shit on me. The rest is gone for legal reason to keep me clear.
Basically went from she was mad, to she was sorry to she was mad to she wanted to start over. All while got her to admit to cheating on text and confirm she drank to much at the party. All while I didnt have to admit shit and still got her fucked with. I was quite pleased with it all, figured she would have just been molested at best, but 2 guys was golden.

I butt fucked her best friend behind her back for months. when she found out her friendship didnt end well.

cried in my diapers because cuckolding was scarier than i thought it would be

Followed the advice of Biggie Smalls

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/jaki-montanez-20yo-american-whore-10216947
Put her on the internet

Attached: 20171217_072124.jpg (842x554, 263K)

Give her a good smack with the back of your hand. Call her a dirty good for nothing whore and bounce. Don't waste your time with her OP she did you wrong time to move on.

>You know what they say /b, dont date chicks that didnt have a dad.

CAN CONFIRM

Why? He wasn't the one to betray you, she was.

beating up the guy that fucked your whore girlfriend instead of going after the whore girlfriend. I will never understand this reaction.

I helped her start smoking, ensuring in 20 years an eventual long and excruciating painfull lung-, throath-, skin- and braincancer caused deathbed right when she thought she had everything settled in her life and now having to see her kids suffer by seeing her suffer. Beyond that I just moved on.

Seconded. Made that mistake twice.

She smokes. Wouldn't EVER want her.

Got her little brother hooked on heroin and had her mom admitted into a mental hospital by convincing her that she was responsible for her son's problems and addiction.

That's fucked up user, why do they deserve to be treated like that for her actions?

>found out she was doing shows for some guy via Skype
>fucked her one last time
>brought it up the next day
>dumped her

Womens don't cheat on me, they cheat with me.

Only had girlfriends during highschool, then i've been single ever since.

Ugh
I went to a party with my FWB one summer
We all ended up on couches watching a movie in the dark
She at some point ends up on the other couch next to my friend...
She lays down with him
I hear heavy breathing and kissing so I just leave, go upstairs and pass out
Next morning she wakes me up, wants to leave right away
Plays the victim and claims he was super pushy with her and she doesn't remember how it started
I'm like well you layed down next to him and started making out with him...
I'm pissed but we kind of drop it and move on...
>cucked again, boys

Haha you are a fucking retard

That's kinda harsh of you satan.

Life sort of stopped for me there.

Yeahh...Elon...you was all time

Attached: jwybp1qo2ky2af975228369706500.jpg (1536x1189, 128K)

You should look into becoming content with life without having a partner to make it so.
I'm not saying stay alone and single, just sort out your life so you are self sufficient and find a partner who has done the same. That way your happiness isn't predicated on another person, they'd just be a bonus or perk in relation to it.

Well..
I stayed for a while. We moved to a different house, and eventually we drifted apart. I found out that she had it for a friend of mine. I decided even if they hadn't fucked that she can leave, I'm not even going to chance it. I made him feel like a pussy by describing the way I fucked her, and how I literally(so I could say I did it) had my tongue over literally all square inches of her body, and for inconceivable amounts of time. And I told him also that I fucked her plenty of times while they were talking, describing her orgasms etc. So, I hurt him nice and good as well.

Long story short, I now live in a nice house, just trying to get back on my feet and hopefully make something better for my love life, because I feel like I was punished for past mistakes (cheating, lying, leaving with little or no explanation etc)
She lives with some beta faggot. I could care less.

We weren't married or anything, but I'm still pretty hung up about it. We were together 6 years.

I still sometimes Imagine a life I could have with her, but I know that of I did get with her,I'd probably just use the opportunity to emotionally hurt her(like some anons here have).

I just want to move on and be happy. She really fucked me up but, it's not like I am complaining. Just taking the opportunity to vent, I suppose.

I learned a lot. Never trust a human of any kind, always keep your bases covered, especially when it comes to what is most important, which is happiness. We fell into the boring routine early on so, I'll be able to identify some things to look out for.

"When you look at someone through rose colored glasses, all the red flags just look like flags"
-Wanda from Bojack Horseman

And I made her suck my dick too after.

I guess it's not all bad. We had a lot of good sex.

I'm the one cheating so ... Lmao

Fuck that’s hot

Well... I mean you put your nudes on the internet to get back at him?

It seems like you are only going to be hurting yourself by doing this. Youd have to put it out a lot to guarantee he'd see it.

Anyway so Bout those pics

plus she doesn’t have a dick hey fagit

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did… so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

f

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 6.png (320x360, 219K)

Oh I'm not that chick, I just wanted to check your trips by inference.

ITS A LIE THERES NO HOT LOLI JUST LOTS OF COCK MONGLING TRANNIES WHO STEAL YOUR CC DETAILS AND THEN BUY ASS DILDOS WITH IT THAT SHOW UP ON YOUR STATEMENT!!!

ask to meet the guy, spear his head into the ground. then dump her and leave

my dick is not that sharp

punched a wall and broke my hand, screamed at her that we're done, cried like a bitch for a day, called her and told her she was the only thing that was keeping me alive, threatened suicide, got back together cause she promised to not hrt me again, and she ended up dumping me a week later.

this was more than 10 fucking years ago. damn was i a whiny immature mentally unstable bitch. most likely still am since she was the last gf i had

fucking shit, its been over 10 years since i last had sex

I ruined her social life by spreading all her nudes and perversions and eventually made her move town. I got 3 months jailtime for it and they confiscated all electronics althat were able to hold data. No regrets, I even kept my job.

Upboated