Brenton Tarrant appreciation thread

Brenton Tarrant appreciation thread.
Who else thinks the NZ were a long time coming?

Attached: Templar Knight.jpg (900x1266, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile
videa.hu/videok/felnott/christchurch.mp4-gZt2Vx5_PHGmcxUWC
discord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Islamist_attacks_on_churches
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552687199865.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly I never thought that shit would happen in NZ but he did us and his country proud. Fellow user here who did 3 tours total, 2 in Afghan and 1 in Iraq. Army Ranger.

lol yeah...this midget Brenton Tarrant is like 5ft 2inches...built basically like a woman and from his writing one can estimate his IQ at about ~70 i.e. lower than most niggers...no wonder most 4channers relate to this subhuman

chek my truth trips you scum

So hes a short, ugly, poor, low IQ, uneducated, no talent loser who clings to his skin color for any sense of validation.. just like most subhumans on Yea Forums
hes just another autistic wiite brainlet, manlet, a virgin incel loser with a massive inferiority complex, who cowardly murders others because his life sucks due to his poor genetics

>from his writing one can estimate his IQ at about ~70

I wouldn't pin his IQ that low. It was an interesting read. I did skim over the last few sections.

Ever since the dawn of man we've been in conflict with our primal instincts. His motif is heavily centered around "us" vs "them. He claims a revelation of truth - however we all know truth is subjective apart form universal truths of science.

Has his mind succumbed to his tribal instincts of 'us' vs 'them. I understand that change is inevitable of the geo-social-politcal landscape and I fail to see how violence will aid humanity as a whole. He pushes for racial purism but lacks the understanding that nature is inclined towards genetic diversity.

I can understand the polar views of differing ideological stances and I hope education will be a solution.

The further back you go in timeline of the universe there was a point where modern day humans branched off from a common ancestor. There would not have been much diversity at that point in time within the pre-human genetic line until geographic isolation from one another provided the catalyst for differing phenotypes.

My whole point of this write up is trying to wrap my head around his reasoning. I can see his reasoning but I surely don't agree with it

Weak bait.

>forgetting the important links
smh

>anonfile com/58U0g1x1b5/nYh3o3_mp4
FIRST MOSQUE
>anonfile com/j2i9Z3w8b1
MANIFESTO

Attached: 1551317641219.png (649x789, 649K)

Fuck this dumbass

He is not one of us, he's a normie who thought he could gain our approval.

Nice pasta faggot.

Attached: 58A90C1F-6C2F-4804-ADFD-7365A99E6797.jpg (807x603, 42K)

He murdered unarmed civilians.
Fuck him in the eye.
I was a soldier.
He is a murderer.

Let's start a shit storm. Tweet this out. #FreeBrentonTarrant

too bad the IED killed a good man instead of your pathetic ass

If you really were a soldier, you'd spit in his face.

"Templar" my ass.

He did more in 33 minutes than you will do in your whole life even if you live to be 80. He doesn't need nor want your approval. He had convictions and his actions met them. He is a hero in every way that you are not.

You can not make yourself feel better by trying to tear down his accomplishments to make yourself feel better about your pathetic unacomplshed life.

DAM that girl is a freak doing anal on the beach! Kek, and it looks like it is an open public beach too. Fucking wife that hoe.

There is no honor in serving in the US military because you are fighting for jew interests
LOL anyone who joins the US military belongs to the dregs of society. You are too stupid for college or even a trade school. Thats why most people in the military are white trash, niggers or spics. You have the IQ of a chimp and will end up dead or paralyzed fighting for zionists kek

He's a cowardly shitstain.

He should have flown to Afghanistan and did his one-man assault on a Taliban stronghold.

Wonder how many he would've killed before they used his head for polo?

>(our) approval
he didnt even post shit on Yea Forums you fucking retard
he was an 8ch edgelord that took the /pol/ memes seriously and wanted to crusade
atleast he got a few

He is a proud Templar Knight, not in a gang sense, not in an association sense, but in the truest sense of the word. The Templar Knights were the brave souls who fought muslims to allow Christians a safe passage to the holy city of Jerusalem. They thankless gave their lives to save the West from the dogmatic Muslims.

Brenton Tarrant is a Templar Knight, ordained under Christ by his actions yesterday.

And thats why im now an HVAC Tech making $30 an hour right? Your dumb

Anti-semitic Nazi trash.

You just don't want the US military to kick your sorry ass AGAIN.

He's immoral not cowardly faggot. Nice try though.

Aww sweetheart cmon. Tell me how you really feel

I hope this spree of religion based murder continues.
Normally we have to wait for world wars to happen, but this is gonna have to work.
all problems are self correcting.

Nope. Id shake his hand. Genocide needs to happen to the shitskins.

Or, he could kill a few mosques full of terrorist sympathizers and in the process make every radical muslim re-think the next terrorist attack they have planned. Because now they know that aspiring Templar Knights can walk into their families local mosque and end their lives en-mass in retaliation.

Brenton Tarrant has done more for the West than any government ever has in terms of effective retaliation to muslim extremists. .

>tfw you think the west needs fucking saving

imagine having this much of a complex
go see a shrink user

lol low IQ uneducated blue collar trash... any nigger can become an HVAC Tech

you should be rotting in an afghan ditch
'
it's the kind of thing the world needs

Your sister was getting black dick while you were gone. The baby isn't yours.

You are with BAIT or retarded.

Knights of the Temple fought Muslim warriors centuries ago in the Levant.

This ignorant shitstain murdered unarmed civilians at worship.

Go back to being a trap.

Amoral and cowardly.

Attached: 0188718012.jpg (1016x1476, 83K)

Kill the fascist racist scum.

This man is the tip of the spear. There are millions of us who dream about taking action, with ever greater frequency as the days pass.

The more (((they))) try to displace us in our own lands - with muslim shitstains, wetbacks, or other muddy fucks - the closer we get to civil war.

Wait for that tipping point, boys. It's coming sooner than you think.

>your dumb
nigger what? dont even know proper spelling and where apostrophes go.

Attached: 1552700345449.gif (238x179, 271K)

This is true. Currently in training for it and I'm dumb as shit. Or at least that's what momma tells me.

Whether he's intellectually gifted or retarded I'm not sure. He's certainly got a knack for manipulation and showmanship.
I find his manifesto really cleverly written to mean something different depending on the way you read it. Designed to inflame reactions in the right, in the left, in the white supremacist and the muslim and the intersectionalist. Hell, even the flaunting of double chan specifically seems to be an attempt to simultaneously point the world at the chans, bolster up the edgy
kids, while also being a snub to Yea Forums and ignite inter-chan rivalry.
It's clever in that way.
Once again, whether that means he could do complex math or understand engineering... nfi. Different kind of cleverness.

Give me his playlist.

Retarded idiot.

Murder of civilians is terrorism.
No better than ISIL.

It's always the ones that call people dumb

Your kind is doomed.

Everyone hates you.
Except the other racist trash.

Actually read his 70 page manifesto in full before you comment on it. You look like a fool otherwise (more so than you usually do, anyway). He clearly outlines how the west needs saving, so you don't even understand the context to which you are violently objecting. Kek, if only you had enough concentration to read a document that long, no wonder you love twitter, it's content you can get through at 140 chracter limit.

History has always shown that diversity + proximity = conflict.

The brown invasion of white countries isn't going to end well for anyone.

Can we get an updated scoreboard? He obviously beat Cho's score, if applies...

See thisYou're probably the same person, so again, actually read his manifesto so you know what you are commenting on. You're ignorant beyond fuck

His "manifesto" is an embarrassingly amateurish compilation of copypasta and bullshit cribbed from other sources.

Yeah, go for it. $30 an hour I dont give a fuck.
Shut up sandnigger. Go take your camel on a walk then come home and fuck your goat.
sister? When did I have a sister lol and I dont have kids and at all. Im a bachelor, dating or fucking a chick that has a kid(s) is a no-go zone for me.

Attached: 1552494799671.jpg (640x480, 93K)

I don't use Twitter. I read the document. Doesn't mean it's accurate or convincing. You can find many similar documents for other subjects that are patently untrue - flat earth, 9/11 truthers, creationism, etc.

Fair enough. I see what you're driving at but I personally see that as one of the intended interpretations.

Exactly, and the next time those muslim extremist fuckers decide it might be fun to slaughter our innocent civilians do you know what will happen now? They will fucking re-think their actions, because now they know that apsiring Templar Knights could walk into any local mosque in the world and slaughter entire communities worth of their 'innocent' muslim kin. Who wants to take the risk that it will be their local mosque getting annihilated in retaliation???

Yeah, Brenton Tarrant, a holy Templar Knight, is protecting christians from the muslims. He is a hero. I hope he does get the Nobel Peace prize like Mandela did.

you're a fool if you think things are going to get better. it will only get worse. you will probably get gang raped by muslims in the comming civil war.

I did.

You are easy to impress with ranting by an obviousl racist hate-filled asshat.

You're a Bachelor? Oh nice. I really believe you now.

>30 an hour is a lot
hmmm

"Racism" is a natural and healthy instinct. Looking out for your own family, community and nation first is how races came into existence.

Nature and history is on our side. You can try fighting it, but you won't win.

this nigger getting triggered

BAIT or racist retard.

Don't shame the word Knight by comparing this creep to them.

Civil War??

With whom?
And where?

You didn't read the whole document. Maybe you skimmed it (Maybe), but if you had read it you woudln't be speaking so out of conetext. You don't have to agree with it, but if you read it and comprehended it you could at least attack the key concepts of it and not mis-interpret (and lay your own interpretation of his actions ontop) of what he actually did and thought.

Fucking incel virtue signaling reddit user.

those were some bomb ass tunes he was playing

No, nature and History are on OUR side.

Progress wins.
Regress dies.

Never said you would believe me, I cant force you to do that. But I love how thats the only thing you tried to argue with. Drink your chocolate milk and lay down.
Well, yeah kinda for me. Im only 24 so its only gonna increase from here on out. Also anything over 8 hours a day is time and a half and I usually work 12 hour days. You can say, for my age, im makin pretty good fucking money and dont have any worries. Im happy with where I am.

This experiment with multiculturalism, diversity and tolerance is coming to its natural conclusion.

It won't be pretty.

Amen brother.
Also become a Templar Knight in your soul and espouse the values of the West.

Not a simple Knight. A Templar Knight. A Real Knight. Not the pussy faggotry like your royal UK-subject cuckery associates witht he word for being a good slave-servant to pussy-lips Elizabeth and then you get to wear a fedora and put 'sir' in front of your name. KEK

"Progress wins" Hahahahahahaha

Fucking retard. Look at history. What "diverse" society hasn't crumbled from within?

>trigger squeezed at sandniggers
im definitely triggered now.

Attached: 1551391650295.jpg (275x183, 7K)

You can draw whatever conclusions you want, I was never talking about the document, though I did read it.

More talking about people who think the west needs saving in general

It's just funny, I mean we're talking about some real brainlet shit here

What society of any kind hasn't crumbled from within? they all do eventually

No, I meant real Knights of the Medieval world.

Not this cowardly shitstain.l

ALL the progress you have benefited from in your life, your electricity, your car, your phone, your internet, your antibiotics. ALL of that came from the West. The fucking muslims and niggers contributed nothing of value to science and technology. You can't even comprehend how much of a walled garden you live in on the back of Western society and the european ancestors.

You woke up in a post-globalisation world which is doomed to fail, fall back into tribalism, but because you were raised on Jewish Far-Right tv yoru whole life, brainwashing you subliminally in all the tv-series you watch, you don't even realise how the world really works.

shameless self bump...

updated scoreboard please Yea Forumstards

Attached: Argonians+are+disty+lizards+they+should+be+glad+the+_f316d76c9bae9cd6f10b95b9cf046849.jpg (1440x900, 821K)

And which 'diverse' society achieved even a fraction of what the White Western world acomplished??

What happend to ancient rome when the west let in all the turks?

I know you get it, I'm agreeing with you

Monty Python had some good knights. They said NEIGH

Attached: 1552171401224.gif (360x360, 955K)

Its probably going to spark a lot more retaliation against Islam. But oh well its a shit religion anyway who pushed and pushed and pushed for many years now. I have no pitty for them.

Progress wins.

Rome was multicultural.
Existed for how many centuries?
British Empire.
French Empire.
Russian Empire.

You are historical losers.

>checking your own get
Bad form.

Attached: 2d916dbc-66cb-46dd-a1fb-7003db15ec28..jpg (1124x1024, 195K)

Muslim world was well advanced scientifically and medically while we struggled in a post-Roman world.

1) Ignorance of non-western contributions doesn't mean they didn't happen
2) It doesn't matter who contributed what knowledge, just that it happened. Who cares what color a person is, or which sky daddy they suck the toes of?

U r gay

> I was never talking about the document
Exactly, If you fucking low-test kids could read a discet the document and actually try to hang Brenton Tarrant for what his actual views were then you would.

But you either can't read/deconstruct/or critique specific aspects of it because you lack the focus and concentration, or you realise that he was so fucking right that you can't muster a decent argument about all the stuff he wrote.

Turks??

There were no "Turks" in Rome.
They were still in Central ASIA.

I think nz was a weird location of choice. The UK would of had a much bigger impact. Maybe a mosque involved with kid fucking

>30$ an hour
Laughs in german

Attached: FCEEFFF2-AC25-405D-8220-B49B13CCF0C3.jpg (400x594, 39K)

Irrelevant. They stagnated, the west create and became every thing of technolgical marvel we have today. You owe so much to the west you can't even shitpost your ill thought out ideas on Yea Forums without using our technology to enter the discourse.

>Can't list a single non-western thing of actual significant to support his [implied] argument. Nice strawman. I would expect about as much from a person who can't read the manifesto or argue any points within it. Go home kid, know when you're beat.

>He's certainly got a knack for manipulation and showmanship
>Designed to inflame reactions
>Once again, whether that means he could do complex math or understand engineering... nfi. Different kind of cleverness.

Definitely agree on these points.

>His "manifesto" is an embarrassingly amateurish compilation of copypasta and bullshit cribbed from other sources.

Very interesting to know. I would have definitely articulated something of more substance.

Overall his worldview is through a narrow lens of 'us' vs 'them'. Tribal herd mentality, race purism - that makes no scientific sense.

I don't think Islam will undergo any major reformation in our lifetime, but in the coming centuries, education and furthering ourselves away from our primal pitfall we will overcome most obstacles.

Driving to a Mosque, gunning down un-armed civilians is the epitome of cowardice. Surrendering to police so he doesn't die in a shoot out speaks volumes in itself.

Fuck off this page you stupid bastard

white people vs colored people. white people will soon be the minority. most of them will celebrate their extinction, but believe me, the few people who will try to fight that trend, will do much worse than this new zealand guy. whites have always been perfectionists at what they are doing. it feels like the end times are near. every decade is now more fucked up than the previous one.

Stop making it about the document.

Abstract what happened just now in NZ, if you think the west needs protecting, you're a fucking brainlet

So many reddit race traitors visiting today. Here's hoping your daughters get a taste of islam

I'm lactose bitch

Literally fucking base 10 numbers and writing, you moron

Fuck off of this planet, you ignorant retard.

Fuck off of my dick you little slut

I am a Westerner.

And an Historian.

With two degrees.
Your "knowledge" is pathetic regurgitated racist pablum.

Loser.

Go back to being a trap whore.

Good. You can still drink it then hopefully shit your pants while sleeping. Thats a win-win for me.

Attached: 0a1.png (828x1403, 302K)

Hope your daughters can get away from you raping them.

$30 an hour while being only 24 years old is pretty solid. Jokes on you shitstain

Attached: i-hope-every1-is-comfy-today-38136082.png (500x306, 63K)

Yeah, you keep thinking about that whilst you wank.

Nah im not your father

Attached: 4726934352.jpg (1884x1454, 169K)

> reddit
> Here's hoping your daughters get a taste of islam

You're assuming they breed

26 w/ 50€ an hour, eat my dick poorfag

>Still no tangible examples or arguments. Kek

Kek, I was observing the same thing. I bet they are organising 'raids' to 'teach us a lesson'.

Off to 8 chan.

>writing
Writing existed before them. Numbers existed before them, it just wasn't decimal based, you fucking mornon.

>So many reddit race traitors visiting today. Here's hoping your daughters get a taste of islam

Islam =/= race

Ill be making that within a year or 2. Also, anything over 8 hours a day is time and a half and I normally work 12 hour days. Saturdays and Sundays are double time. Tongue my anus, nigger.

Attached: 1551856616633.gif (381x434, 1.98M)

They are not betraying islam, you fool. They are betraying their Western Race by defending Islam.

The level of fucking faggotry in these threads.

algebra - "al-jabr" - doing any kind of complex maths outside of actual physical geometry with measures and compasses - was invented by Islamic scholars.
As for base 10 - the powers based place-value number system we use base 10 (or other bases) with we got from Islamic science (who developed it from earlier systems). Prior to that, Roman Numerals with their additive system were dominant.

> mornon

Bootlicker.

Ass sniffer foot worshipper.

"only cowards kill unarmed people"

NO you piece of shit, that's how you fight asymmetric wars. Go back to suck your mama's dick.

I will donate to this man's commissary when he gets settled into a prison. The funniest thing is that it is New Zealand; he'll probably get like 15 years and live in better conditions than most muslims during that time. He turned 49 muslims into good muslims.

>bootlicker
Nigger he didnt say hes a fan of cops just that he served his country. Get the stick(s) out of your ass and show some fucking respect. People like you probably make him wonder why he served his country in the 1st place. Entitled gold spoon fed piece of shit, go fuck yourself.

Only good muslim is a dead muslim.

>They are not betraying islam, you fool. They are betraying their Western Race by defending Islam.
>The level of fucking faggotry in these threads.

Who cares about individual races to such a degree. If you travel back in time far enough to our common ancestor. Ancestors of humans would not have had much diversity in their genetic phenotype. Only once they branched away to different geographical locations did genetic variation occur to the extent that we can observe now.

Even nature is inclined towards genetic diversity. If you preach racial purism you clearly haven't traveled back in time far enough to contemplate how most of this is rubbish.

Different cultures that lack the ability to assimilate with a host nation is a different aspect altogether.

"western race", I'm amazed at the level of ignorance and stupidity that centuries of evolution have result in despite being alive in the most privileged time of human existence.

You're wrong. And what's precious is that you still are harking on about the base maths from ''arab'' world. It's like saying muslims invented fire. Even if you could prove that, so the fuck what. It was westerners which harnessed the power of fire and built the combustion engine. Everything after that was game fucking over. Muslims contribute nothing. And since they are mudslimes they probably stone most of what you claim they did anyway, but that's not the point.

If you love muslims so much let me know your favourite mosque and go hang out their next friday lunch time

Aren't some of those pieces of human garbage still in the hospital (at the expense of the white tax-payer of course)? It would be nice if one more became a good muslim so he had an even 50.

>that's how you fight asymmetric wars.
Exactly.

I have been saying this in every thread for the last 24 hours. The next time a muslim prepares to go about slaughtering our innocents he will re-think his position knowing that a westerner might ascend to the level of Templar Knight and waste his local mosque, killing every last family member 'innocent' he loves.

Brenton Tarrant was a fucking hero.

I work 10 hours on the regular, weekends included. 8pm onwards means 50% bonus, weekends means 75% net. bonus plus after 8pm another 50% bonus. Whaddaya think I‘ll be making in two years time bro?
YOU go and tongue MY anus habibi

>The reddit spacing
>the Radical Left ideology
Kek, answer this one question, out of which diverse culture did the Western World, Western Technology, Western Marvels, ascend?

Oh yeah, the West. Not muslims, not niggers, not aboriginals, not native american indians. No asia. Yeah, so diverse.

Research tribalism kid, by a non-leftist if you can stomach some hard truthes.

Hope u appreciate de reddit spacing xxxD;;;;;

3edgy5me

>habibi
Sorry I dont fuck goats only underage boys. Thank you for playing. Nice wages tho.

Attached: 1552692683222.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

I think we should set up a gofundme for him, and then invest the money into a diverse stock portfolio so that when he eventually gets out he is rich. There are laws which say you can't profit from crimes (like selling a book about the crimes) but we can avoid that by making it a beneavelont donation to him.

Who is with me?

I may be overstating it, as every major advancement has been built on earlier advancements but I'm not fundamentally wrong.
The islamic world certainly hasn't been absent from the history of the advancement of knowledge. In more recent times though, there has been something of a dark age, analagous to post imperial Europe.
I don't care about Islam per se myself. Religions are full of shit regardless of the specifics.

> the probably stone most of what you claim they did anyway
If you mean stole, yeah, every civilization has borrowed from others and built on that.
If you literally mean "stone"... are you seriously saying medieval muslims were more barbaric than Europe? People until very recently were fucking nasty brutes. We did some fucked up shit to each other. Stoning is tame in that spectrum.

So, anyone has a functional link to THE video? You know

Executing unarmed people is the definition of cowardly. Off yourself cunt.

I meant stole.
And no, Europeans were violent, they had to be to keep the hoards out.

In fact, I read somewhere recently that christians / catholics at some point were really peaceful (or at least not warmongering) and it was only after muslims invaded spain (from north africa) that they had to militanise to push them back.

After that the entire contenant became essentially militiarised to push them back into the horn of africa. So yeah, read into that what you will.

Read:

Fuck Muslims.

Attached: IMG_3702.png (499x499, 272K)

It was and was a welcome change. Finally someone thinks to use a go pro and make it fully POV. Maybe the next shooter should use a 360 degree camera so we can watch it in VR

Really, just tactics. Like, would it be smart for one man to go into a crowd and shoot armed people? "Brave" is for the stupid. Do you think snipers care about being called cowards? No. Because there are no rules in war. Not at all condoning what he did, just using logic. Smarten up, lad.

if that's true, you're a disgrace to your unit. you took an oath to duty, honor, and country. the army has thousands of muslim soldiers in it. where's your duty to them? there's no honor in racism. you disgrace yourself with it. your country is multicultural and has been since it's founding. freedom and diversity are what made this country great. you're a disgraceful piece of shit.

this

When are you niggers gonna realize that humanity is tribal? It always has been, without exception. It's a survival mechanism that gets your genes into the future.

People who have pride in their own race - that is, everyone except white people - are going to succeed where white people joyously welcome their own demise in the name of "diversity."

The Chinese are looking at Europeans and white countries in general like "you guys are fucking crazy."

I would love to get involved with that. I know people larp as richfags on Yea Forums but I am legit fairly wealthy and I would love to help him. I imagine flying him to the US as soon as he is able and getting him onto a firing range and filming him shooting my AR-15.

It's as if you read nothing I wrote. Trace humanity back to the common ancestor of humans and apes. Start branching off from there. You can see the roots of racism are instinctively based on tribalism, us vs them mentality. Of the eons we've become more 'civilized' by dismantling our primitive instincts and relying on our developed brain.

Once you start caving into to any racial purism unfortunately the science is not on your side. Integration of cultures with incompatible ideologies is something that needs to be addressed I do agree on that.

I'm far from a leftist. You're saying the west has risen to technological supremacy on its own. You really need to start reading more history.
Here is somewhere to start:
-> Steel guns germs, video documentary as well.

>In fact, I read somewhere recently that christians / catholics at some point were really peaceful (or at least not warmongering)

LOL wut

Dude they genocided across Europe from the fucking get go

thats why all of Europe became Christian because they lopped off heads

Before muslims even fucking existed

are you fucking high??

the only good ethnofascist is a dead ethnofascist. we used to be pretty good at killing them and now these cosplayers think they're nazis. what the fuck is the world coming to?

Muslims have no loyalty to your bullshit infidel army. They serve Allah.

I was in the military and I would shake his hand.

>Kek, answer this one question, out of which diverse culture did the Western World, Western Technology, Western Marvels, ascend?

Yes they ascended in a vacuum. Level of stupidity is astounding.

oh fuck off you racist piece of human garbage. the only good ethnofascist is a dead ethnofascist.

Hero in my books, and a long time coming. Allah Akbar.

If you're a self-hating white liberal, know that the world is fucking laughing at your weak ass.

Nice! That would be something to watch.

I think the next one needs two phones, two go pros, and stream to at least one non-SJW controlled platform. Because facebook/JewTube and the others are going to crack down on live-shooting streams in the future. Even this one was cut off pretty quickly if you consider the first 6 minutes is just him driving around before he commits his first crime and little shits start hitting the 'report' button.

I think a nice platform independent site would be best. Like to a privately hosted server where a few anons can copy it before it gets DoS from all the traffic and then they can torrent it to the rest of the world or start posting it across the web.

We could have seen the whole even that way.

>And no, Europeans were violent, they had to be to keep the hoards out.
They were pretty bloody nasty to each other too. Both the Romans and the Germanics that replaced them. All the shit you associate with muslims and africans these days, Europeans were doing to each other and worse. Often just on a rumour

> I read somewhere recently that christians / catholics at some point were really peaceful (or at least not warmongering)
Maybe prior to it becoming the Roman state religion. But it was essentially a minor cult then. The Scientology of the Roman Empire.
The Romans were brutal under Christianity (though in some internal ways a little less so). The Germanics were brutal whilst technically being Christian. Europe isn't some magical place that's always been better than everywhere else.
Europe has been violent forever because it's fertile and densely populated. Rivers, harbours, farmland, mines... so lots of people can live there, and lots of people can fight over stuff but still prosper. That's the reason Europe developed as it did.

Well it’s now plain to see globalism isn’t gonna be a big melting pot peace festival.

Where is the video? Sorry I’m late to the party

No they by definition have more loyalty to the Army compared to an inbred piece of shit who wants his fellow soldiers actually dead

Imagine having enough aspergers to believe you have any sense of belonging in a brotherhood, in the United States Army, when you would stick a knife in your brother's back just cause you got cucked at 16

Underage boys are the best

I second this

Here, mate:

videa.hu/videok/felnott/christchurch.mp4-gZt2Vx5_PHGmcxUWC

I hope this bullshit gets you laid at least. Maybe you can screenshot your post and put it on reddit in one of the virtue-signaler threads and you can get some karma points.

Attached: deserve.png (1262x867, 410K)

It would be great if you could get him into freedom land, but I don't like your chances. What will probably happen is that he will be deported to Australia (which is a cesspit of anti-freedom zealots) who will probably decide that whatever long sentence he got in NZ wasn't enough, so they will pass a special bill of legislation designed to remove all his rights, restrict his movements, make him wear a GPS tracker, report into police every day/week, and various other things like no or restricted internet access. It sounds unbelievable but Australia has done things like this before. It's a personalised legislation bill which removes what little freedom you have in that country.

But if we set him up with enough money he can probably challenge this BS. Bless you user, keep an eye out, I might research some stuff and try and start a gofundme for him. This guy needs some support.

Also, I bet you could make some money from having him shoot videos like that. Then you could hire him for [whatever] and funnel some of that money to him.

God that is beautiful... Watching these apes get a tiny taste of their own medicine is so satisfying.

>Surrendering to police so he doesn't die in a shoot out speaks volumes in itself.

There's two schools of thought to that. I'm not saying you are wrong. He could either have not wanted to die or they were never his target. Or a combination of both.

You brought up the 'us' versus 'them'. He could have viewed the police as one of 'us' and didn't want to hurt them, considered his work done (or as far as he could get) and surrendered.

We'll never know, because it looks like NZ will try to pull a Germany and brush it under the rug, like WW2. And by rug, I mean museum.

Which is a shame, since the world's reaction to the whole ordeal has been for lack of a better term- intriguing: politicians are shitting their pants making controversial statements before they understand the facts, or trying to push through this or that to try to combat the situation without really trying to fix it, the news media shoveling out wrong or misguided information just to be the first organisation to do it, the internet users trying to find and spread the information, websites (and NZ) trying to stop the spread of information. All sorts of things.

Oh yeah. Was fun watching other fellow Rangers shoot their own people just because. War is war you fucking faggot. Grow up and deal with it otherwise life is gonna keep sticking its cock down your throat.

>o lots of people can live there, and lots of people can fight over stuff but still prosper. That's the reason Europe developed as it did.
You're discrediting the intelligence and IQ and creativity, and hard work, and cultural importance of trust which allowed Europeans to form a mindset over a thousand years of categorising the world, freeing itself from religion, and then creating science, and using science to sky rocket them into the future.

Well, I wouldn't say that, but you do you, man. I hate religion in general.

Interesting. You never know what these whipped countries will do. Anders Breivik got 21 years for killing 77 people and he basically lives in a hotel. It isn't like the US where if you pull shit like that are guaranteed either life or the death penalty. I will follow this. If I could get him to the US some day and have him sign one of my AR-15s that would be awesome.

>he news media shoveling out wrong or misguided information just to be the first organisation to do it
This is what they always do. And since they control the facts they control the narrative and brainwash all their viewers/readers into what to think. Brenton Tarrant is a hero because he wrote down what he thought, shared it on the internet, and then recorded the whole thing and streamed it so you could see first hand what he did. Imagine my surprise when even Conservative Right Wing news programs were admonishing people for looking at the video online, urging people not to watch it because it is immoral, instead telling them that they, the newsreporter, had watched it and he will tell them what happened (to save their delicate constitutions). He then fucking bastardised the entire video, using the most emotive words to cast Brenton as a villian, casting him as evil and heartless. It nearly made me fucking laugh.

I hope more people record what they do in the future. It really does provide a cold, emotionless recounting of the events, stripping the media of it's power.

>websites (and NZ) trying to stop the spread of information
Again, when they (institutions) can't control the narrative, they lose the power. The internet is the best thing that ever happened in this world.

You former/active military, man? Getting the vibe. Stop arguing with this retard, you're wasting your time.

>he basically lives in a hotel.
I saw pictures of his room. Norway seem like the best place to go to prison. Even in NZ Brenton is probably going to be living in a tiny cell, 1cm foam mattress, an hour of yard time, horrible meals. it would be even worse in austrlia, of course.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:

discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

a

Attached: akarin 1.png (419x398, 191K)

Different user, former Army Ranger here. 3 tours. 2 Afghan 1 Iraq.

Ty for your service

The funniest thing about everyone tryin to claim this and some such on a racial side is the fact that they cling to their own racial divide because that is the only thing they have left. They may be short, or balding, or have a small dick. The last thing they have is the color of their skin. So they vehemently defend it because they feel threatened and have no group identity. But of course the most important thing is the continuation of the human race. It's usually the most retarded and actually useless that cling to outdated things like race and religions that actively prevent the human race from progressing past this decaying planet.

Youre welcome.
>Rangers lead the way

youre right hes long gone

Honestly, I think attacking these derka derks back is long, long overdue.
I hope this is the beginning of a beautiful trend.

Attached: capt 50 star.jpg (392x372, 39K)

I still figure that it has to be better than US prison. I will definitely help this guy out. I'm sick of nut-cases who shoot up schools and (based on the numbers) can't even use a firearm. This guy went nuts and he not only shot up the right place but he could actually aim too.

>He could either have not wanted to die or they were never his target. Or a combination of both.

You could walk out point a gun at them, allow them to gun you down. Even suicide at the end. Instead he hands himself over to authorities and knows they'll treat him humanely. Less can be said of his actions against un-armed individuals who posed no immediate threat to him whatsoever.

>considered his work done

Life time in a prison where all his needs will be met. He didn't seem to get very far life either. Closing in on 30, no real education, worked as a 'personal trainer' - I have a certificate that cost me a few grands, near useless garbage.

If he had his head on straight made something of himself, more than likely realized he could've attained great goals in life and given himself meaning.

Instead he commits a senseless act of violence, sees it as a battle cry and expects people to follow suite. Lets say he does inspire some like minded individuals. Then what? The majority of the population in all western countries are going and coup against foreign entities in their country? How is the rest of the world going to respond?

He made no impact apart from the headlines. Will diminish into obscurity. Instead of focusing on the sciences, developing a deeper understanding on the universe, perhaps getting ahead in life he chooses this path. In roughly 10 years from now all that will remain of him will be a wiki page. I can barely remember and recall all the mass shootings that have occurred in the past few decades.

He had delusions of grandeur and he acted out in an abhorrent fashion. Islam will eventually die out from enlightenment. The amount of ex-Muslims is surmounting.

Amen, brother. Imagine if a mosque full of muslims was killed for every terrorist attack they have commited on the west in recent years.

What a beautiful thought.

keep attacking white men for their skin color and genitals

Hell yes.

Attached: grimaldus versus ork rapefugees, warhammer.jpg (2560x1080, 564K)

>too much reddit spacing to reply.
The guy was a hero. He probably will inspire a lot of folks, good for him. He did more in 33minutes than you cucks will do with your enitre lives. Stop parroting JBP, you sensless ideologue, and actually Do what he teaches, not repeat what he says.

I'm not saying they were logical choices. He could have deluded himself into believing them. There's tons of reasons why he could have done what he did and we may never find out.

I just dislike one-sidedly labeling someone a coward when they clearly aren't all there.

I would really like to see a psychological profile of him. It would explain a lot. But like I said- this will be swept under the rug.

Attached: 1969794263.jpg (1884x1454, 169K)

He turned 49 muslims into good muslims. What have you done this week?

>He should have flown to Afghanistan

Why? He doesn't care about muslim countries. He just wants to protect Western civilization against invaders.

Attached: lord of the rings-orc muslim doctors.jpg (1363x837, 228K)

lol fuck your service you lied to get in

they dont accept your kind

It's only bad when you do it, goyim.
Annuda million peacefugees as your punishment, I mean education oy vey.

Attached: pabpm.png (540x333, 362K)

Whatever helps you sleep at night pal.

>I just dislike one-sidedly labeling someone a coward when they clearly aren't all there.

People say that individuals who commit suicide are cowards. I digress.

Here is an analogy:

Scenario

- You walk up to a girl who is way out of your league (according to you), chat her up, ask her out, don't care about the consequences. Brave.

Scenario2:
- You walk up to some underaged girl, chat her up, ask her out, it's pretty darn scary but at least you had the balls to do it.
Brave or not? You decide.

>I would really like to see a psychological profile of him.

This I would like to read/see.

Quit white knighting for him faggot. If he knew you were gonna fondle his balls after this he might have put a bullet in you as well.

Attached: 7248955751.jpg (1014x1670, 116K)

>they dont accept your kind
Well first of all you cant become an Army Ranger with a GED you need a Diploma and on top of that lots of physical and mental training, have to score high enough on the ASVAB test to even be considered as a candidate. Eat shit and die. I earned my stripes and did what I had to do.

Attached: 1551539605380.png (640x960, 968K)

Oh and also if it helps, im whiter than the snow that falls during winter. Eat shit 2x nigger.

Attached: Blank+_c4b88a44afcc520fdf6740a680fdf496.jpg (600x400, 186K)

you also have to indicate that you're not what you are, don't you?

You fuckin lied. If they found this thread you would lose all that shit

Choke on some cocks
saged

Attached: +1.jpg (339x331, 24K)

The main thing you pride yourself on isn't even legitimate - you stole it from honest people and then wasted a bunch of your own time pretending

I cant stop laughing

Soo...he was behind all that

Attached: iz7lzie9yf2w16wsc228129354600.jpg (1620x1168, 107K)

"Extremist organizations and activities are ones that advocate racial, gender, or ethnic hatred or intolerance; advocate, create, or engage in illegal discrimination based on race, color, gender, religion, or national origin, or advocate the use of or use force or violence or unlawful means to deprive individuals of their rights under the United States Constitution or the laws of the United States, or any State, by unlawful means."

You didn't sage numbnuts, I saw the page number lower as soon as you posted.

They arent gonna find out. I didnt even post what unit I was in. You know how long it would take for them to track down who actually posted on here? Im not gonna try and make you believe me cuz if you dont I dont give a fuck. I earned my stripes and I know what I did and the shit still haunts me.
TLDR; Military makes you do shit that seems fit till you get home and have nothing to do other than drink and think.

>> Muslim
>> Racist

Oh no they're not going to find out - that's not the point. It's that you're already a fake soldier. You are defined by the organization you INVADED as fundamentally anti-Army. You have a choice of being genocidal, OR being a solider. You chose not to be a soldier, but then you lied so others would think you're a soldier. You aren't shit. You're a disgrace to the people who trusted you.

All because you couldnt handle getting cucked

That's some funny shit right there.
>saved for future ylyl threads

Attached: 1517539824839.png (540x641, 266K)

my parents come from Muslim countries, but they are Christians. they hate muslims with a passion and say they are actually pure evil

Attached: 1551041362500.png (112x112, 17K)

Join this discord right now

/JrAtHxk

>fake soldier
Whatever helps you sleep at night pal. A 5th of whiskey does it for me most nights so I dont think about the shit ive done. Try baiting harder, faggot. Not my fault you dont meet the requirements to join the Army or Marines cuz youre a scrawny little bitch lol. Your mom shoulda swallowed you

You lied for your stripes, you lied and told them you had the mental and moral qualifications the Army demands of a private. Demands of a recruit. Demands of a mother fucking 13 year old in jrotc.

You are literally materially unqualified to raise a flag at a middle school

You're worse than a fat fuck

You're worse than a cross-eyed downie

You're worse than a pussy

All of those people would be better suited to the armed forces of the United States of America than your foul ass. If you do not have the moral courage to change who you are, if you are too fucking cucked not to faint at the first sight of a person who isn't snow white, then join some faggot ass military of some backwards ass hellhole somewhere else, faggot.

>samefagging this hard. its not even Summer yet holy shit

Attached: Duckroll.jpg (598x477, 45K)

Nope. Even before you get enlisted you have to go thru a mental exam. Youre just pissed that I was killing your potential family members and had a good time doing it even putting bets in my unit on who could bag the most goatfuckers in 1 day. Guess who won, nigger? Drink your chocolate milk and lay down.

imagine being this new

samefagging is replying to yourself

maybe you're getting rekt because you skipped the tutorial

LOL

IS this what you fuckers have been going on about? You bomb the fuck out of the middle east for 14 years straight and then are surprised when a little white girls gets BTFO?

Come on

You lied to get in. They ask you if you're this autistic

but muh ebba ;_;

are any of the million dead muslims named ebba i dont think so

white people - 0 ebbas

brown people - 1 ebbas

Keep staying mad cuz you know youll never cut it to be in any branch of the military.

>You bomb the fuck out of the middle east

We didn't finish the job.

Attached: muslims-nuke mecca.jpg (598x387, 52K)

Who cares what NZ thinks, arent they just a part of Australia now

i blame Obama for this

Lots of shills on Yea Forums today

Go back to /pol/ paid assets

Do you think he farted while he was shooting and then smelt his fart and secretly lolled?

fuckoff pedo

You have never cut it at any point in your life. You took a job from a realAmerican.

You didn't join the Army. You infiltrated it. They are looking for you. The job of everyone in the Army is to weed you out.

They take an oath to weed you out.

You took an oath to weed yourself out.

You are the rat they hunt

The greatest pride of the United States Army is the opportunity they had during the years between 1941 and 1945 to drive your kind from holes and snuff the life out of them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Islamist_attacks_on_churches

Who said Asian guys are beta? Be Smashgodxxx i.e handsome as fuck able to
slay girls of all races.
Get banned from Twitch for being too alpha. Proceed to make money streaming
Tinder dates on youtube.
Defying the haters saying asians have small dicks and can't get girls on
the regular.
Why aren't you doing the same?
Pro tip: Cause you can't!

Attached: SMASHGODXXX.jpg (216x240, 16K)

no excuse for slaughter

you are the same guy with a different neckbeard

trips of truth has spoken

>WW2 is the best opportunity I got
Nigger I was born in 94 so no way I could join/volunteer at that time. If it makes you feel any better I come from a military background lol. Grandpa was in vietnam, uncle was in Desert Storm/Desert Shield as an Army Ranger and he was the M60 Gunner. Part of the Kuwait invasion. Dad was in the navy, oldest brother was in the Navy. Wanna talk more shit, sandnigger?

Wow all your family military whores. How big is your asshole to fit all the dirty dicks in you filth.

They were all illegal wars. They don’t count.

killing people especially killing unarmed and helpless people like a coward is accomplishing something in your definition?

thats really some value he is creating we should all take this as an example for a better world

Any proof of your claims about Jews/Israel? You just seem to be spouting silly mudslime propaganda

Larpty larp larp

And the ongoing war that George fuckhead Bush started isnt illegal?
Stay mad, sandnigger faggot.

so isis beheading people and murdering civilists is fighting asymmetric wars and isnt a cowardly action?

weww lad thats a lot of war crimes or general crimes you are absolving

Whatever helps you sleep at night pal. Tell me how you really feel

Attached: 1552718958132.png (1067x800, 360K)

>best opportunity I got
>opportunity I got
>I got
>I

Why do you keep pathologically inserting yourself into this organization? You are not a part of the Army. The Army helped Hitler an hero. The Army saved the rest of the Jews. You are anti-Army, as defined by the CORE values of the Army.

There is NOTHING more basic to the identity of a US Army soldier than what you have failed to be.

From now on, at least in your safe space here, you should start saying things like "I managed to get on the Army's personnel rolls even though I'm pro-genocide - even went on 3 combat tours pretending to be one of these fucking idiots." instead of the other thing, where you say you're a solder who earned anything.

Do I have to explain the difference between working for something and earning it?

Attached: 0565308637.jpg (1916x1604, 212K)

Wewlad
E
W
L
A
D

Attached: tenor.gif (498x288, 1.63M)

Im happy with the genocide of sandniggers, did I not make that clear?

Why would you think that's not clear? It makes you a fraud and a traitor to people you repeatedly swore an oath to. You are worse than the enemy. The enemy has rights. You're a traitor and a coward.

Somehow you're too stupid to realize that the entire argument against sandniggers is that some of them are like you.

kek the fatty neckbeard is triggered

Recruiter was a white man, drill sergeant was a white man. For the most post there wasnt many niggers or sandniggers in my unit. Im not saying theyre all bad because I still consider them as part of my brotherhood and even traded meals whenever one of the sandies got an MRE that had pork in it and couldnt eat it because of their religion. Im not that much of an asshole but I can be. 1 thing I wouldnt let happen is watching a fellow brother starve. Fuck that. Even they knew we were doing the right thing. Genocide of the bad sandniggers is what I approve, not innocent ones.

Triggered so bad I had to hit up a mosque.

Attached: 1552723250771.jpg (500x426, 46K)

Don’t hurt the woman inside!!!

Alright LARPtard.

Youve watched Role Models one to many times. Can we gingerly touch our tips?

Oh they would be the first ones taken out just so I make sure they cant breed.

>Genocide of the bad sandniggers is what I approve, not innocent ones.

>posting this after approving on killing innocent ones

Man self-awareness is not something nazis are good at i guess

One that would kill all Germans. Thats the hero we need.

No way! We are rubbing our dry dickskins together hard u til we chafe or nothing at all bro. This is Army.

I really hope he actually believes in god

Because he will burn in hell forever and never see salvation, for he is filled with hatred and his hands are full of blood. Traitor to the west, traitor to humankind, traitor to his God.

And may everyone who supports him never see salvation either and burn forever. You are in the wrong side of history, evil never won, and will happen again. You will be forgotten by history like the filth you are.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

g

Attached: akarin 7.png (419x398, 235K)

fuck that human garbage and every edgy faggot that idolize him

Haters are just confused viewers. Thanks for viewing my thread, friendo.

stop lying nigger

Kek, you're welcome user. The batman quote seemed perfect. Share with lots of your friends. And remember:
>His name was Brenton Tarrant
>>His Name was Brenton Tarrant
>>>His Name was Brenton Tarrant!!!!

You're parents are redpilled. I can't imagine how horrible it would be being a christian and living in a muslim country....... oh wait, all I have to do is wait ten years and I will know anyway....(applies to any western country)

>A 5th of whiskey does it for me most nights so I dont think about the shit ive done
user, stop arguing with that shill. He is a radical sjw, incel virgin. He can't understand the service you provided not only for your country, but for all western nations. Bless you, and bless your beautiful country, the last real bastion of freedom in the world. Now, the thing about the drinking, please seek some therapy to talk through what you did? Alcohol isn't the solution, and you will feel so much better once you address the traumaas that lead you drink.

If it helps, I'm proud of whatever difficult or """""bad""""" things you did, and I don't even need to know what they are to car. You could have burnt people alive and I would still forgive you. Find a way to forgive yourself.

They will have AUS gun laws within a few months.

Lots of value. The muslim extremists will think twice before slaughtering our innocents now they know that a Templar Knight could anihilate their family the next time they go to pray at the mosque.

Would you want to risk it to your family in retaliation, considering that it could be any mosque, even one in the bumfuck nowhere in NZ. lololololol

Yeh I picked this up too lol
Hate Muslims
>>Religisist
Hate brown cunts
>>Racist
Stop screaming about racism you liberal jew cunt

Hey, it's me, ya boy Brenton. My manifesto was a lie. The whole aim.of the shooting was to highlight how bad Neighbours has become since the UK started funding it. I miss the heydays of Billy and Anne.

Attached: Darnell_Swallow.jpg (985x1484, 162K)

Respect user
I did one in Arghan and one in Iraq
These shitbags will never know what it means to wear the uniform

Really going to sit there and argue over who earns more and has the better deal you dick fucks you’re in completely different fucking countries you can’t compare...
but on a side note...
26 $61 per hour,
6 weeks paid leave each year,
10-13 paid days off for public holidays. Phone, iPad + allowance on a company credit card.

Most retards here cannot comprehend those simple words and I wish they would get to live 1 day in the shoes of one of the victim's family

Hit or miss? I guess they miss, huh?
He gonna get another gun and he won’t miss ya!
He gonna hit that dab and send you all to Allah!

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552687199865.webm

ITS A LIE THERES NO HOT LOLI JUST LOTS OF COCK MONGLING TRANNIES WHO STEAL YOUR CC DETAILS AND THEN BUY ASS DILDOS WITH IT THAT SHOW UP ON YOUR STATEMENT!!!

Fuck you asshole.
That description actually got me hard.

Ill look into it. Thanks for the kind words user.

Fucking right on the nose Yea Forumsro. Idk if you were a Marine, Ranger or just in the Army. Either way at some point all 3 groups fought together to " make the world a better place " and for that I dont know if I can accept what ive done. Thank you for your service user and I hope you dont turn to whiskey for solice like I did and have nightmares. Bless you both who I quoted.
>Rangers lead the way

>Phone, iPad + allowance on a company credit card.
I never saw the appeal of getting a phone or ipad as part of your work 'package'. It's not your equiptment, so at any time your work can take it off you and you will lose anything you have saved on it. They don't have to give you a copy, and they retain the data on it forever. So those pics of your kids, gone forever, or that nude selfie your wife sent you, also gone forever, but also shared around the IT office and your manager shares it with his mates too. Not to mention that a work phone is like a personal 24/7 tracking device, they can get to the minute details of your location based on what cell towers the phone was connected throughout the day, and some places even install software on the phone that forces gps to be on without the option to turn it off so that they can map every movement you make. Also they can see who you text, call, if it's a personal number or a work number, your search history.

Honestly, with all that fucking transparency you wouldn't want to use your phone or ipad for anything EXCEPT work, so why is it even cool that you have one?

trips of faggotry

Surprise, surprise... Another white male goes on a rampage.
Maybe it's time we tried to solve the white question.
Personally I think it's high time we had a serious discussion about introducing "white culling", at least on a on a limited scale.

Attached: 1200-252226-505437881.jpg (1178x458, 259K)

user, this is absolutely beautiful.

Top points to you, this is better than any image meme.

Degrading "Templar Knight" by comparing with coward who murdered unarmed civilians.

Moron.

Exalting him to the status of Templar Knight because he is protecting the christian society from the invading muslims

Yes you are ;)

>asshat
you need to go back

How about "hate-filled idiot" culling, regardless of skin tone?

You need to go back.
To school.
Church.
Childhood.

Retarded shitbrain.

Protecting?

Murdering slimebag.
Just like you.

Note: Templars were the invaders.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Soooo... The manifesto that's been floating around, is it legit?

Yes and it does have the navy seal copy pasta in it.

That's exactly the type of shit someone without those "credentials" would type. You fucking loser.

newfag

>"Brave" is for the stupid.
>this

Attached: 2266257770.jpg (2184x1394, 155K)

Christians invading formerly Christian lands stolen by Muslims.

Actually no. Probably here long before you. Just not been here in about 10 years, grew up, got bored of the same old tired memes. Came to find the vid as the link I had went bust, and to see just how much the arsehole of the internet has changed. Not much it seems.

He seems like an *ahem* "interesting" individual.

Attached: 1507082996411.png (399x322, 42K)

all the earth belongs to the plants.

shutup newfag

u seem like a horrible cunt

I was watching a news article and it said he left a anonymous post on a website "known for hate speech"
He seems like a total Yea Forumstard and /pol/ guy so I'm not surprised

Templers worshipped a false idol - the head of a woman - ironically believed to be the goddess isis from Egypt

You consider plants to be your equals?

Why are you accusing some random user of murder?

That's why the US is so fucked internally. They intentionally create social turmoil and economic starvation so that more fresh bodies join their imperialistic war machine. You also think free guns is a measure against the government? It's not.

It's so that any other country thinks twice about invading. The US is literally Sparta 2.0 with the slaves and all.

Not me. Guy's a total pussy. Imagine being so big a loser that you make it everyone else's problem. Got so afraid of Western democracy and diversity that took a gun to a church - full of unarmed people - and killed a bunch of fellow citizens. You wanna protect Western civilization go fight ISIL with the Kurds. 0 respect/10

>Surely making people scared to live in their own homes won't radicalize them
>Violence never begets violence
>Lol you think other white people are going to back you up, you're so embarrassing to us, like the little kid who shits himself in class and has to wear the label for the rest of his life
>Make sure you never post white nationalist stuff in your name if you ever want a real job again

Safe space for Nazis? Not in my America.

You can say a lot about him, but to call him a pussy is retarded. Pussies don't decide to risk their lives and freedom when they could just choose to ignore it all and probably never be directly affected by Muslim terrorism.

>i.4cdn.org/gif/1552687199865.webm
Go to your local mosque next friday ;)

They didn't invade. They killed the invaders, protecting the christian pilgrims.

I spent 3 years in grad school shacking up with a 10/10 muslim qtpie. Tits the size of my fucking head. Shit was choice. Race mixing goes both ways user, and damned if that wasn't a fun pot to stir.

There have been, what, 20 muslim terrorist attacks in the last few years, here's just a few >pic related.

How many retaliation attacks have muslims endured.....? Oh yeah, One. And that was Brenton Tarrant just over 24 hours ago. Let's see how many more they need before things start to change.

You sound like the naive kid who thought the cops were the 'good guys' and that the sheltered world you grew up in gives you any idea of how the real world works. You wouldn't last a week in a muslim country. Perhaps you should go there with no money and nothing but your 'idealism' and see how far you get. Tell them that you believe women are equal, have rights, and should walk around with a head scarf, kekles. Try to live stream your execution if you can ;)

You forgot your pic.

pic of her or it didn't happen, larping faggot

Ooops

Attached: 1552690638184.png (700x2110, 1.62M)

Yes, violence begets violence. That's why even Buddhists in Myanmar have been killing Muslims.

Have a bonus pic as well, this one sums up my utter contempt at the news articles the fucking islam sympathists are spewing out

Attached: 1552702603531.jpg (500x375, 58K)

Guilty as charged.

Attached: 9862a1b59c6d77a777c8e007411ab205.png (576x320, 148K)

No.
Our superiors.

That pic’ll get you fatwa’d bro

You are inferior to a blade of grass. Mow yourself, faggot.

pic saved for scientific reasons.

Also, thats a nice ass. I wanna stick my dick in it.

Me too, and she doesn't even have to douche, after I'm done there is a nice book there to wipe myself clean on.

Templar Knights need not fear muslims. Muslims should fear Brenton Tarrant

Attached: Prophet Muhammad Cartoon Charlie Hebdo 07.jpg (500x608, 54K)