This coward makes me ashamed to be caucasian

This coward makes me ashamed to be caucasian.

Attached: 64214689086.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_City_mosque_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=bHoPYLQvnQM
vocaroo.com/i/s12isaLnPPbv
youtube.com/watch?v=DB4z492z2hg
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213039
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=-beYBLrkNAg
d.tube/#!Yea
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZSUmp3qXB0
dump.bitcheese.net/files/lydoluc/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n.mp4
ser.ious.business/hgc/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n.mp4
web.archive.org/web/20190316080317/http://ser.ious.business/hgc/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n.mp4
app.nihaocloud.com/f/ea047ade88bb4a23a318/
anonfile.com/K0p4Zbwbbe/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n_mp4
veoh.com/watch/v141927684kSc48N2E
images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/c/cf/Christchurch.mp4
archive.sukabli.at/mirror/happenings/New_Zealand_2019_-_Christchurch_Canterbury/The Great Replacement.pdf
archive.is/enBHF
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1106418786842734592/pu/vid/320x560/9GPpEpfB2ymthnWj.mp4?tag=8
anonfile.com/2fF2Z9waba/9GPpEpfB2ymthnWj_mp4
app.nihaocloud.com/lib/66344be3-f9f9-4714-8729-79ab198ac2a8/file/9GPpEpfB2ymthnWj.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah, he’s a stupid faggot, but I have no white guilt. I’m ok.

Why is he a coward? Is it because he used guns and didn't honour duel them with swords?

Could be because he used guns in an ambush on unarmed civilians.

He looks like the poster boy for incels. Unfuckable and angry.

You should feel ashamed for being ashamed for shit you didn't do. Get a life, faggot.

So because gun, okay. You know in the modern world you should probably use modern devices.

You're a little bitch.

>im ashamed to be caucasian

Attached: AE8EE49F-0066-463D-888F-9BF9F2B2A94C.png (200x164, 44K)

Instead of using airliners in an ambush on unarmed civilians?

Or a courier van in an ambush on unarmed civilians?

I see your point

>missing the point this hard
this is bait.
Have a good day user.

Can you faggot cocksmokers keep yourselves contained to one thread on the shooting? /pol/ must have a general. If you arent going there then make one thread and talk about it there

Sacrificing your life to die or be imprisoned for what you believe in is anything but cowardly.

I'm ashamed you're caucasian too.

Turns out all of those people were cowards, weird

Turns out shit that someone else did doesn't justify an attack on you because your skin's the same color or you belong to the same religion.

Fuckin' weird, right?

Don't worry, That's ok OP you will stop feeling ashamed by killing yourself as soon as possible.

Attached: 283789-Nastya-Kusakina-Hair.jpg (644x933, 92K)

What if I believe in My Little Pony being the one true savior of the human race and went out and shot a bunch of christians who didn't like My Little Pony? Would that be uncowardly?

Yes, you would be retarded and wrong, but not a coward.

why aren't you brave enough to an hero then?

Stay mad faggot

take your weak shit elsewhere

Because suicide is not what I believe in.

Caucasians are turkic. See Armenia, Georgia and chechnya

Attached: 1552697267765.png (540x333, 362K)

The about of people play in to his had is crazy. In his manifesto he says he wants harder gun control, he wants Islam to take revenge for it, he wants to Balkanise the west. Honestly I'm surprised it's working

Attached: 1542169995999.gif (500x292, 1000K)

why would someone else make you ashamed of yourself?

Don’t compare yourself to him. Dilusional crackpots should all be quarantined and put on an island.

Turns out that 100% of the time the west was on the receiving end.

This one bucked the trend. Everything you said is right, but....

false flag

It doesn't, he's a demotivational shill.

>focusing on the guns
Rub those last two brain cells of yours together and think.
Those are all reprehensible as fuck. Doesn't matter the weapon. Anyone who murders unarmed civilians like this is a massive pussy. End of discussion.

k anderson pooper

based crusader

Just because you're too retarded to understand what coward means doesn't mean everyone else is baiting u bro. Just take a little time and research your words and you'll be happier.

This guy is a punk. GTFOH. Retard.

“Yes!”

~The jews

Why do you think he was not a coward?

>72 virgins
get

i hope all Muslims die like that

Not an argument.

Actually read his reasons, everything he said would happen in response to what he did is happening.

No. A coward is someone who result to violence rather than actually going out into the real world and meeting someone and forming a bond. The level of ignorance and fear that leads to these acts is only born out of the highest cowardice. You aren't man enough to accept difference in your society. You're an edgy fucking child who can't understand that difference doesn't mean "other." You're a coward.

>100%
Lol, get the fuck out of here.

>the west
"The west" is not a monumental team. Take me and you, for example - we're not friends. We don't agree. And the same goes for the guys who flew the planes into the WTC and the people this guy killed.

The man, by definition, risked his life either by death by cop or in prison for life.

Call him whatever, but that's not a coward. A kamakazi is not a coward.

Yeah because only white people kill.
Open a fucking book you idiot.
Shit way worse then this happens on a daily basis in Africa .

Fuck you and your false flagging. No one is ashamed to be black when a drive by kills a kid or brown when yet another suicide bomb goes off and takes out a crowded marketplace. No need to be ashamed of what others who kinda look like you do.

Attached: 2578029893.jpg (1884x1454, 170K)

You totally missed the point. It's not about the weapon, just the ratio of Islamic:Western perpetrators or incidents. All of them are evil acts, undoubtably.

Fill in the two categories with two numbers, and be honest with yourself.

Because he did it whilst knowing full well he'd be throwing his life away for whatever cause he believes in. That takes balls to do, regardless of the morality of his act. He's an asshole, not a coward. A square is a rectangle, but a rectangle is not a square.

>we'll just talk the invaders away
Coward detected

Ok. So now what?

Name another non Islamic terror attack against Islam. Just one.

No one should be ashamed of anything, you retards are doing exactly what the nutjob shooter wanted, shaking racial topics...

Shooter's a retarded looser, but it hurts when the media and normies are even more retarded.

muslims are not cicilians

The best way to “punish” him is to not react.

And don't get me started on this conspiracy theory bull shit

Now the conflict gets bigger and eventually a real war will start where nobody will have problems shooting on either side.

We'll see if we deserve to live.

There was that mosque shooting in Canada within the last couple of years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_City_mosque_shooting

2 years ago

I'm not doing more research for you, though.

No a coward is someone who cowers while a gunman is killing there peers.

> bald sjw anti-gun "hero"
Gonzales or whatever.

The gunman was a lunatic. Not a coward.

You're a fucking retard OP.

Pretty much, convict him for life and forget him.

every intelligent white person is intensely ashamed right now.

you're doing some intense virtue-signaling, you cuckolded right wing sjw.

>This coward makes me ashamed to be caucasian.
youtube.com/watch?v=bHoPYLQvnQM

Lol.
Oh Ghandi

Attached: mcfucking-kill-yourself.jpg (800x800, 54K)

I can smell the soy from here.

>just one
Bet you his response is
>hurr durr that’s only one example

Oh he was a gigantic pussy, if he wanted to kill Muslims, he should have fought Jihadists in Syria, not attack unarmed people in a mosque.

he was a wit niger

He doesn't care about Syria, he cares about occupied white countries. Actually read what he wrote.

Why would I be ashamed to be white.Do the actions of other whites define me.

Funny. Never meant be passive. These occurrences are meant to provoke a reaction. You react, you loose.

All your base are belong to us.

So that makes him any less coward? Ok edgy boi.

>it’s not who I am underneath, but what I DOOOO that defines me

Weakest bait of my life. Going full reddit never works dude

the nose*

Attached: 54523105_2226070917658712_7561085247941509120_n.jpg (589x459, 34K)

Get er dun pops.

Muslim apes get a tiny taste of their own medicine and now you are virtue signaling by saying that you ashamed to be caucasian? 49 Muslims became good Muslims yesterday. Any of those 49 would gladly cut your head off and go about their day.

Attached: deserve.png (1262x867, 410K)

You're not replying to someone white.

See
And
A Kamakaze is not a coward

There aren't occupied white countries

Then kill yourself.

Why? Because he did his people a favor by shitting on dirty dune coons that are raping his country

for

The guy is arguing linguistics why are you still trying to make a point? Why does it matter so much to you to call him a coward? There are plenty of other words you could use to describe him. Use them. Coward is pretty weak anyway

There aren't any unoccupied white countries*

He was in BUMFUCK NEW ZEALAND

Read what he wrote.

Cocaine violin playing!

>any of those 49

nah, we'd probably be friends, because I'm not a social retard

Get off Yea Forums, fag.

I can smell the virginity from here.

presence of minorities=/=occupation

delusional fucks, go back to building bunkers in your backyard and not bothering the grown ups

he's well aware of what he's doing, this whole thread is just an excuse to fight people over a non-point

You posting anonymous stfu

Look at the birth rates. Look at the terror attacks. Multiculturalism doesn't work.

Oh, my bad.

You assholes see that one guy fast travel to his 72 virgins??? I mean if the whole bunch only one ass dude rushed that shooter, the rest literally laid down huddled up waiting for Alla to miracle them the fuck out of there. KEK

You may not be a social retard but you are delusional. I have lived all over the world; no one likes self-hating white liberal fucktards.

Attached: baizuo.png (500x604, 206K)

Wat?

Well, it's obviously got you triggered. Probably for a reason.

Are you actually retarded? He's not a kamikaze, he was not going to get immediate response from anyone who could oppose him with semi-automatic rifles, he's a looser craving for attention, he probably cut the video the moment he was arrested, he wouldn't want to taint his delusions of grandeur with himself being arrested on a video, would he?

His manifesto is a cry for attention too, it's a shame the media is even more retarded than the shooter.

He didn't even rush at him, if he tried he probably could have done something but instead he tried to run past him.

IMHO this guys has some seriously valid points.(watched the vid and read the manifesto)

After seeing all the shitposts here on Yea Forums and other places about sand-niggers overrunning countries and being allowed to by the country being INVADED is almost as bad as the fuckin hook-noses that run shit around here...and are supporting and planning to use this shit as propaganda

I can really see where they guy is coming from

That being said..YO FUCKWAD..you missed the high score by 18

Attached: FUCK YOU.jpg (363x394, 11K)

The dude is short as fuck

Attached: 20190315_222457.jpg (664x374, 114K)

I wish I would've met you
Now it's a little late
What you could've taught me
I could have saved some face
They think that your early ending
Was all wrong
For the most part they're right
But look how they all got strong

That's why I say hey man, nice shot
What a good shot man
A man
Has gun
Hey man
Have fun
Nice shot

Now that the smoke's gone
And the air is all clear
Those who were right there
Got a new kind of fear
You'd fight and you were right
But they were just too strong
They'd stick it in your face
And let you smell what they consider wrong

That's why I say hey man, nice shot
What a good shot man
A man
Has gun
Hey man
Have fun
Nice shot

I wish I would have met you
I wish I would have met you
I'd say
Nice shot

I wouldn’t say triggered but it’s just a pretty dumb side argument to be having anyway

ill never understand the groupthink and identity politics of some people.
theres bad people all over the place, evil knows no race, gender or creed, it just is.
the collective guilt you feel simply because you share something as shallow as skin color with this trash is just sad.
grow up and be yourself, be an individual, not part of a shallow skin color.

Totally irrelevant

He just gave up his life for what he believed in. You don't have to like it, but that's what happened.

Why would he engage on equal footing if he doesn't have to? He considers them all enemies of his people.

yo where some of those songs at people made.

vocaroo.com/i/s12isaLnPPbv

Pretty sure this can be blamed on a napoleon complex

Then Tattoo your face black shitsack.

We were talking about why this man is a coward. Someone said maybe because he murdered unarmed civilians. You shoe horned some straw man bullshit about airliners and vehicles to divert turn this into a conversation about race. Now you're back peddling playing a numbers game? How am I the one the missed the point?

They're all pieces of shit but so are you for trying to turn this into a race thing.

So you’re saying pretty much any terrorist can’t be considered a coward?

His manifesto is full of boredom and low self-esteem; he had no value for his life and he feeds with the attention he just got; in his retarded twisted mind this is an improvement.

I don't hate myself. I don't see any reason to hate people based on whatever demographic information. I've done my fair share of travel, too. Mostly if you talk to people you'll find they're pretty much the same.

Anyway, like I said - go be a monoculture in your backyard bunker. The rest of the world will go forward without you.

makes you sound racist son. shouldn't judge people based on skin color, that's the whole point amirite

Dont worry it's already too little too late , why praise one exterminator in a place That's still infested with cockroaches like you cocksuckers sub-human pieces of shit that dwell behind anonymity but wont say a word to your muslim neighbours. Co-workers and Admire people like this.
Churches and white people were never in the americas new zealand and australia to begin with and a new world was already set in motion way before any of you were born ...if you guys dont like it then go back to europe . it was never yours to begin with

there was another one.

Correct. Bin Laden was not a coward.

Projection. The man was very passionate.

Attached: hugochavez.jpg (1024x930, 59K)

No, they'd cut your head off, I don't even know you in real life and I already want to cut your head off .

Kek wasted talent though, go public with your music user I’m sure you’d blow “America’s got talent” wide open

You are as retarded as the ISIS Cucks themself. Like they literally think the exact same like you. The only difference is that you hate muslims and they hate whites. Narrow Minded Cucklord

>colonizing a land and building society is the same as ethnically replacing am established one

Live stream

youtube.com/watch?v=DB4z492z2hg

Attached: horns.jpg (750x500, 43K)

He didn't go to a muslim country and attack muslims.

That’s why I said pretty much. Obviously Bin Laden could easily be labelled a coward cause he didn’t do anything himself and stayed in hiding for years (at his house lol gg)

But other Muslim terrorist surely, by your definition, cannot be labelled a coward because they died for something they believed in - technically so did Bin Laden so I’m not sure if you were being sarcastic anymore

" Mostly if you talk to people you'll find they're pretty much the same." Where'd you travel , Denmark? Guessing you haven't been to Ghana or something.

Idk why you feel that way, but it's pretty shitty that you do. If you've actually lived in places - not just domiciled there - then you'd see that 99% of people don't want to chop any heads off. Pretty easy to get that impression sitting in your apartment on /pol/ though.

Nice rebuttal armchair psychologist soyboi, except the manifesto is literally an open book towards this idiot's mind. Passion is also retarded

So you’re saying you’re a muslim?

Attached: 1525197819514.jpg (161x250, 9K)

Correct, they are not cowards. They are evil because they attack other countries instead of defending their own, but they are not cowards.

>can’t eveb greentext
Imagine being this new

He looks kinda like bill hicks

Nah, haven't been to Western Europe since I was a kid.

Sounds like you're irrelevant then.

Okay yeah I can agree with that to an extent

>newfag

>Risked his life
He was in and out in less than ten minutes. No chance of armed retaliation. It's fucking NZ. This was target practice on unarmed civilians in a crowded area and nothing less. He's a massive pussy. You wan't to the safest way to kill a bunch of people? This is fucking it.

There is literally nothing more cowardly except maybe praising him behind a keyboard.

>Let's be vague so we sound smart

Sure retard, you know what else should be irrelevant? The shooter. Too bad the media is more stupid than an average autist edgelord from /pol/.

It's ok op.
My peers make me ashamed of being a black man.

Those niggers make fun of me for paying my mortgage.

FUCKING CIRCLE GAME

You really find nothing cowardly about finding the easiest way to kill a bunch of people and leaving before anyone who can defend themselves shows up? Hell even blowing yourself up to kill a bunch of unarmed civilians is cowardly. Dying is easy. But this piece of shit couldn't even give us that courtesy.

Once upon a time the word gay had nothing to do with faggots.

The word cuck has little to do with anything in this thread.
But leave it to the faggots to misuse a word so much the meaning starts to change.

There was no way he could get away with it and he knew he was going to jail for life. This decision is not the decision of a coward.

Feel what you want, but use words correctly.

No. If that is your goal, what you believe is what will bring about a better world and you give your life for that, you're not a coward.

I am not making any moral judgement by saying this by the way.

what this dude did was disgusting, but that should make you ashamed to be white

This. Also apparently at the other site the motherfucker bailed after some kebab pulled out a fucking handgun. Dude's armed to the teeth and he gets scared of a fucking glock. Textbook definition of a pussy

Source.

You don't know the meaning of coward.

Would you say someone in the air force is a coward?
How about a sniper scout. Are they a coward?
The hijackers and sucide bombers of the world. Are they also cowards?

>795093849
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213039

>A well known Muslim local chased the shooters and fired two shots at them as they sped off.

>He was heard telling police officers he was firing in "self defence".

ITT:
*improper use of the words "cuck" & "coward"
*edglords.
*race shaming.
*feds & mossad

fucked up the reply

dude he is literally just doing the same retarded shit muslims have been doing for as long as i can remember.

Definitely a coward. If he has any balls he could have joined up with a Mercenary force, or the Kurds, or someone in the Middle East who'd have been more than willing to help him shoot at radical Muslims.

But he chose to shoot unarmed civilians, and children. How is that bravery? It's not. He's a coward because he specifically targeted non-military civilian targets who were unarmed, then targeted their children.

Yes

Suicide bombers are cowards. They blow themselves up so they don't have any possibility of facing responsibility for their actions, while indiscriminately targeting innocent civilians who'd rather not have anything to do with his or her war.

A sniper tends to strike military targets. Same goes for the air-force. Hits on non-military or key political personnel are just ineffective and weak.

>this
/thread

Attached: Islamic feels.jpg (500x743, 113K)

Lmao so he shot at them as they were leaving what a hero

ARE WE JUST GOING TO IGNORE THE FACT THAT A LOT OF THE MUSLIMS IN THAT MOSQUE WERE FULLY OR PARTIALLY WHITE? IF THE RETARDED EDGELORD CARED ABOUT THE PRESERVATION OF WHITE DNA THEN HE WOULD'VE KILLED BLACK GORILLA NIGGERS OR SLANT EYED CHINK MIDGETS.

Read what he wrote, he doesn't care about muslims in muslim countries. In fact, he had nothing but nice things to say about them.

Suicide bombers are certified pieces of shit but they're not cowards, at least not the ones going against military targets. Going out literally knowing you're going to die either way ain't a bitch move.

This motherfucker on the other hand, planned on surviving and going to jail, and ran to save his heavily-dilated ass at the first sign of danger

Jail for life is also giving up your life. Arguably worse.

I mean they left because he was chasing them and I guess he decided to get a few rounds off before they were out of range. Maybe not a hero but far less of a pussy ass bitch than they were

If you bring a knife to a fist fight, you're a fucking coward. If you bring an arsenal of weapons to a place of worship full of unarmed civilians, you are beyond cowardly. If you aren't even willing to risk your life to kill all these people, well, there isn't enough pain for justice to be served. Jail is the easy choice. 3 square meals a day. A place to sleep. Reading material. The dude is a massive coward.

Fuck you trying to conflate Armed Forces and people who walk into crowded civilians areas to commit mass murder. You massive shit bag. Yes suicide bombers & mass shooters are fucking cowards. They choose the easiest way possible. One and done. Whats hard (life the fucking airforce) is fighting people who fight back. Doing that job for years knowing you have a family back home. Just to reiterate, you're a piece of shit.

He didnt care about muslims in muslim countries. He cared about "invaders" who were outbreeding the white people that lived there.

>ineffective and weak

>obviously not a soilder
>obviously didn't help "free iraq"

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about kid.
There are countless attacks just like this everyday. Difference is with this particular occurrence it was a civilian who wasn't doing it for a national or corporate agenda and it happened in a country with decent phone service

I'm proud of my Western heritage, but this cowardly terrorist deserves death.

He did what he thought was best for his people and gave up his freedom to do it. He will die in a prison cell.

Would you take up arms to fight for what you believe in?

Insecure much? KYS.

Nah read his manifesto:

>I do not just expected to be released, but I also expect an eventual Nobel Peace prize.As was awarded to the Terrorist Nelson Mandela once his own people achieved victory and took power.

>I expect to be freed in 27 years from my incarceration, the same number of years as Mandela, for the same crime.

That's because you're a fucking bitch apologist. Fucking faggot kill yourself

That was a meme, obviously you're uneducated but basically he's 'redpilling' on Nelson Mandela and highlighting the fact that history is written by the victor. He thinks a war is coming soon.

1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488 1488

If he expects a war then logically he would also expect to be freed as a figurehead of the movement he helped catalyze.

Maybe the 27 years and nobel prize bits were in jest but I doubt that he expects to die in prison.

faggot

Because you aren't one. Nigger.

White guilt faggot, go swallow some nigger dick you fucking traitor.

Nelson "genocide war criminal" Mandela? Who died in the 90's of the current timeline where he was regarded as a hero?

the stupid thing is that he believes in the "logic" behind it

Ok. I'll take 5 please

you are so morally blind it's amazing

suck his dick then if you love him this much you fucking faggot

word the fucking morons saying this was commendable is astounding

you are a faggot and will be forever, kill yourself

Following an ideology doesn't make you not a coward. Dying in prison because you shot a bunch of unarmed and innocent people to further your misguided ideology doesn't make you not a coward.

I would gladly give up my life for democracy, my family, what have you. What I will absolutely not do is attack unarmed people not involved in threatening my way of life in the least because I'm too fucking insecure to live peacefully with a different culture. I refuse to kill unarmed, passive civilians even if it does "fight" for what I believe in because that's cowardly no matter what your ideology is.

yeah sadly Muslims were evicted from Sicily around 1492 :(

bait, op isnt white

>to be caucasian

Just say "White", you do not come from the Caucasus mountain regions, nor are the people of the Caucasus mountain region all that white to begin with (Its really a range of skin tones to be honest). The Term is a poor choice done by a man who happened to have a hard on for that area.

Second, Suck a dick Op.

More like , "Before 2012"

first time on the internet?

This dude's a hero that stomped out 49 cockroaches, giving them a taste of what they do to the rest of the modern, civilized world. He should be paraded with medals. These inbred goat fuckers need to burn.

Attached: 1536287045549.jpg (560x375, 127K)

They were not innocent people. If you're Muslim, you're a problem, end of it.

We're not here to convince you Grand Dragon. Get the fuck out of here.

He's the guy who tries to reason with his 3 year old in the grocery store while it screams and tears things off the shelves in a tantrum. Kel.

I like this one better

Attached: 1548048541357.jpg (830x500, 268K)

does baby need a kissy wissy

Nothing KKK about it. Islam has no place in the modern world. If you can't see that, you'll be first in line for the next beheading video, you brainless twat. It's a barbaric way of living that needs tl be eradicated from the planet like the virus it is.

AKA all religion

not the guy but it is an unarguable fact that the vast majority of terror attacks in the last say 50 or 100 years have been carried out by muslims onto westerners, not the other way around. unarguably. whether its 1 or 5 or 50 that is the other way around, it does not change the overall statistic, being overwhelmingly one sided.

If you can't look at the various religions and the way they're practiced in the modern world, and then easily identify Islam as the one stuck in dark-aged barbarity, you're tonedeaf and are entirely missing the point.

fken a-right XDDD

Where can I find the

V I D E O?
I
D
E
O
?

No more barbaric than what the clan did or even still does. Violence isn't tied to any religion you inbred waste of life. The fact that there are violent and non-violent practitioners of Islam (and every religion for that matter) every where around the world is proof.

The extremists like the ISIS executioners and people like yourself calling for genocide are the fucking problem. Not any one religion or group of people.

I'm sure you were raised on this pile of shit and everyone you talk to believes it 100%. You have no way out. You're life and identity depend on being racist. I feel really sorry for you knowing you were condemned to be a myopic asshole.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
nice talent my dude, let er rip

nice b8

not that guy, but did you read the manifesto?

I'm guessing the answer is no.

>tends to strike military targets
>non-military or key political personnel are just ineffective and weak.

Irrelevant. Your problem is that you don't know the definition of words. You keep mixing up "coward" with "immoral". They are different words with different definitions for two completely different concepts. Courage and morality have nothing to do with each other. There are brave evil men and moral cowardly men.

Would you call Genghis Khan a "coward" for killing children? Not to his face. He would beat you to death with his bare hands.

the first thing i did after watching the clip was make a doom edit of it

The double cha n pol has archive links to everything

Klan has a couple thousand active members scattered in the US and haven't been paet of any major attacks in decades.

Meanwhile your haji cockroaches kill daily in their countries and carry out the absolute worst, and the majorty, of terrorist attacks.

You're a moron. Next.

It’s called “taking the easy way out” for a reason. Suicide is the cowards way out

There's nothing hard or dangerous about what he did. What he did was easy. Empowering to the right person. He had complete and utter control. Looked like the guy was have a massive ego trip the whole time. He wasn't afraid for his life. He was having a jolly ol time knowing he would slink away like the little bitch he is before anyone who could retaliate showed up. Once the shit got real he packed up and left. He couldn't do the only hard thing about this. Coward.

Your brain is super broken if you believe any of that. Hero stomped out 49 cockroaches.

>barbaric than what the clan did or even still does
>still does

WTF? Smollet? Is that you?

>Violence isn't tied to any religion

Stop lying. Religion of "peace", my ass.

> you inbred

Funny. Muslims are the most inbred people in the entire world.

Attached: fake noose, lying democrat lynching hoax.jpg (782x960, 45K)

71% of the entire Muslim population is inbred due to the Quran teaching you to forcibly marry and fuck your 9 year old cousins, yet white people are the inbreds.

These cucks are laughable, aren't they mate?

why are they called cowards though? they are absolute savages but cowards?

>nothing hard or dangerous

You think New Zealand doesn't have any police? Are you that stupid? Now he's in prison locked up with the worst muslims criminals. That's brave. Maybe he'll get #50 using hand to hand combat. Or cooking oil.

Attached: watchmen-rorschach in prison.gif (500x416, 499K)

Attached: 1538019379738.jpg (617x435, 33K)

This thread is bait, for those falling for it here's a little colloquiloisim:

"Don't let the actions of a few determine the way you feel about an entire group," -Erin Gruwell
IE that guy is just a asshole who wants to ruin life for everyone

Attached: 1540212158752.jpg (655x360, 15K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:

discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

q

Attached: akarin 17.png (419x398, 235K)

Deus Vult.

In and out in less than 10 minutes. Obviously he was arrested peacefully. He did everything he could to not have any confrontation at all.

Now he gets 3 square meals a day and place to sleep.

Massive, fucking, pussy.

>a few

Those two words destroy your entire point. Muslims are shit. Not "a few". Most. Study history.

Attached: even buddhist monks hate muslims.jpg (579x457, 75K)

>Flee country because ninjas take over
>Get to new country
>Murdered because they think i'm a ninja
mfw

You see how insanely fucked up conflating people fleeing murderers and the murderers themselves and then murdering them because you're to stupid to see the difference is. Meanwhile you just radicalized a whole bunch more because you slaughtered their family and friends. And so the cycle continues.

>"Don't let the actions of a few

Apply that to Nazis. Just because a few nazis killed a few jews under extenuating circumstances, doesn't mean you should discriminate against all of them. #notallnazis.

thats the dumbest shit ever

he didnt wanna get shot and then raped by actual jihadists cause he's a pussy

if you think an actual terrorist is less threatening than a muslim kiwi accountant then your head is invading your butthole and outbreeding the people who live in your ass

this makes sense if you don't think about

anything, like ever

He did what me and a lot over others think about all the time If anyone is a coward it’s us

No white person refers to themselves as Caucasian. That's a nigger thing.

NIGGER DETECTED.

>invading your butthole and outbreeding the people who live in your ass

It sucked.

Undeniable

Although the SJW fags in here will denial until blue in the face

lol black people dont use the fucking word caucasian are you a hermit

Attached: 1492869168_9951.scathd.com.jpg (720x480, 36K)

i find it fascinating that he was able to pull the trigger and kill 49 people but when it got physical he just ran

This is bait everyone.

No you, no bump, but here's my 2¥

I don't feel ashamed, because I'm not the one who did it. Only cuckbois feel ashamed for something as trivial as their race.

What makes me laugh is that this guy is not a true fan of pewdiepie. He shot sand niggers instead of pajeets.

I think there might be so many immigrants in NZ that this guy couldn't tell the difference, even though most people know mosques are for mooslums.

I honestly believe someone paid him to say "Subscribe to Pewdiepie" before the massacre. First incident was defacing a WWII memorial.

The news is going to be completely stupid like usual and blame Pewdiepie and the community for another crime we had nothing to do with.

...so do you think it is alright when people who don’t “share an identity” with you espouse the same views?!?
>Ok. So now what?
Now that the people in power are giving him exactly what he explicitly stated he hoped to achieve? Well, we can wait and see. We can decide to let him win, or we can be grateful that people who pretty much agree with him on an Accelerationist race-baiting secretarian agitation agenda don’t totally control the flow of information, yet, and try to prove him wrong by finding a path to peaceful de-escalation. Whatever.
>He was a 8ch lurker, not a 4ch lurker
How could you possibly know that, user, unless you have been getting information from forbidden sources, hum?
Don’t you know, the only way you are allowed to learn anything about this hip new terror threat is via the completely trustworthy official media?
How else is the uneducated public ever going to understand that the killer is actually a “Right-Wing White Supremacist” instead of the Identitarian Ethno-Statist Anti-Captalist Environmentalist he discribes himself as? The general public is stupid and might get confused when he cites non-White Nobel Peace Prize winners as who he emulates; the unwashed masses might take him seriously when he expresses contempt for the people that the educated Media understand really inspired him. The general public might erroneously see greater parallels in his philosophy to recent rants by the politicians the Media wants them to support, rather than the politicians and pundits he criticizes-and if they do, how are the Media and politicians ever going to give him exactly what he claims he wants, by passing greater censorship and gun-control laws and stirring up greater sectarian and racial conflict.
Really, user, you are just proving the tumblrtard’s point, about how truly dangerous an unrestricted Internet really is!

Attached: 07DFF848-253D-44A9-B50E-9F0C46EF157D.jpg (227x552, 38K)

mudslimes btfo

Attached: 8u743655746u356345.jpg (640x482, 56K)

things are going exactly as planned for him, it's honestly crazy.

anybody got the link to the video?

U, stupi.d muslim

dont be ashamed to be caucasion, Why do you think you automatically assotiate with people of the same ethnic identity. Call yourself an individual not a member of a group

>chechnya

Attached: 1336262262_x_753ba7d8.jpg (586x480, 53K)

Kek. Sucking his dick like an edgy faggot. If he had any balls he would have taken the heat to a Taliban or Isis stronghold. Not some mosque full of unsuspecting civilians. He was a little bitch just like you.

all right, all right, dont get your shorts in a knot d.tube/#!Yea Forumsphusionphil/3kat85le

> forward
Are you talking about a accelerated destruction of the world?

>virgin detected
he found it easy to pull the trigger but he quick to run when he didnt have that shit on him lol

So uh... wheres the link?

>You're life

As hard as your boyfriend's dick?

Awww, poor baby. Gonna cry?

Seconded

WHERES THE VID?

Attached: 1457469775109.jpg (480x516, 24K)

fucking where can i read it

Fuck off.

Not those user, but...
>That was a meme
Yeah, it’s not like it was in the middle of a long rant about Intersectionality, conflict between separate ethnic groups living in the same nation, “in-group bias”, and terrorism. He just threw that in as an aside pop-culture reference. The “Navy Seal” copypasta was his actual message.
>Meanwhile you just radicalized a whole bunch more because you slaughtered their family and friends. And so the cycle continues.
Who would do something so stupid? I can’t think of anyone we’re talking about recently who would ever want anything like that. Certainly not anyone who wrote a long rant about wanting to escalate and accelerate ethnic conflict.

someone post a link to the live video. cant find that shit anywhere

This

I bet you praise terrorist attacks too. So long as they're on white people.

Attached: 1551933315717.jpg (510x426, 40K)

Wheres the manifesto?

This a prime example of American education

Does anyone have the actual video

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZSUmp3qXB0

hello white brothers

>d.tube/#!Yea Forumsphusionphil/3kat85le

Actually made me physically ill

dump.bitcheese.net/files/lydoluc/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n.mp4
ser.ious.business/hgc/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n.mp4
web.archive.org/web/20190316080317/http://ser.ious.business/hgc/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n.mp4
app.nihaocloud.com/f/ea047ade88bb4a23a318/
anonfile.com/K0p4Zbwbbe/10000000_776384872734713_506695528340258816_n_mp4
veoh.com/watch/v141927684kSc48N2E
images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/c/cf/Christchurch.mp4

archive.sukabli.at/mirror/happenings/New_Zealand_2019_-_Christchurch_Canterbury/The Great Replacement.pdf

Attached: 42402842.png (638x347, 193K)

I been a bit behind but what exactly was his motive into shooting up a mosque? Why are people saying he was brave or he was a coward? What was he trying to prove?

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-005246_MEGA.jpg (1080x2220, 582K)

srsly? like 3 posts above you, lurk moar

Read the manifesto nigger

would you provide it, kind faggot sir?

Legend

Damn...my mouth hurts from smilin

Mad white boi

wtf did you born yesterday

The fucking drone strikes america does everyday in the middle east on civilians

>things are going exactly as planned for him, it's honestly crazy
Crazy?
I’d give you “evil” or “stupid”, sure, but are you really all that surprised? He didn’t have to be that smart to figure it out, are you honestly shocked that people are giving him exactly what he asked for? Do you really have that high an opinion of people that this seems like madness to you?
People are condemning him, while giving him exactly what he explicitly said he wanted; that isn’t crazy, that is just hypocrites who tacitly agree with him.
Others are openly making the same calls for violence he made, for the same reasons; that isn’t crazy, “eye for an eye until the whole World is blind” has been a normal way to react, for all recorded History. You can hope for better, try to change things, but this has been all too common, so far.
Others are trying to distort things into political ammunition for their own “us v. them” war. Any retard could have predicted that would happen, even just based on recent events; that isn’t the World suddenly going mad.
You try to potty-train your kids, hopefully it will happen before you’re changing an adult NEET’s diaper, but you shouldn’t act surprised that they haven’t suddenly stoped needing diapers since yesterday.

Attached: 414972E8-1623-4971-A1AD-414A03949977.jpg (247x139, 5K)

>ashamed to be Caucasian
>speaks and thinks like a libtard NIGGER anyway

Go and sulk somewhere else faggot, KEBABREMOVER should’ve taken out more

Thanks for the manifesto link. However I found it on via a thread on kiwifarms.

Still looking for the second video. Assuming that there was one. It would make sense considering that fact that he went to two mosques.

So you are ashamed m because one random white guy went nuts.
How does the mass murder of whites by blacks and christians by muslims make you feel?

he is a shit stain, nothing more. none of his actions were honorable and you degenerates makes me sick

these are hard times
i feel sorry for this white brother but admire her bravery

>manifesto.pdf

try not to take it personal, it has nothing to do with you as an SJW

shooter is a fool

what a bunch of faggots in this thread.
we wasn't a coward, he manned up.
>but it hate against muslims
like 90% of muslims say "all those al queda guys are just racists"
theres fucked up people in the world and you dont have to feel ashamed because of them.
no one is crying over being the same color paddock

From another mosque?
Twitter: archive.is/enBHF
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1106418786842734592/pu/vid/320x560/9GPpEpfB2ymthnWj.mp4?tag=8

backups:
anonfile.com/2fF2Z9waba/9GPpEpfB2ymthnWj_mp4
app.nihaocloud.com/lib/66344be3-f9f9-4714-8729-79ab198ac2a8/file/9GPpEpfB2ymthnWj.mp4

Attached: 0d37d9fe9b8df192ecfa3efceeff003c7a068452.jpg (320x560, 34K)

Attached: 1451821925358.jpg (560x375, 41K)

It makes me proud to be a Caucasian. Whatever his motivation was, he made Christchurch a safer place.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15-09-04-37.png (720x1280, 346K)

Attached: 53563586_503723556823810_6898823908196089856_n.jpg (800x528, 53K)

>...what...was his motive
>What was he trying to prove?
He claimed that he was trying to escalate the culture war into a more violent conflict, sooner. He says he wants gun control laws and open race war rather than a race for groups to outbreed one another. He went on about a de-industrialized, non-democratic, environmental sustainable World, where different cultures and ethnicity live in different nations, how the rape of women and children and the “slavery” of capitalism and “mob rule” of democracy all need to end, his fears that white people aren’t reproducing as fast as they are dying and how he thinks polarizing the neutral middle into joining the violent radicals on either side, by violence and misinformation campaigns is the only way he believes that will all happen.
>Read the manifesto nigger
>Still looking for the second video.
Presumably what you’re seeing is his FaceBook Livestream, and presumably FaceBook cut whomever was recording it off, as he was listening to the driving theme from a famous anime and moving between locations.

Where's the footage of him doing it? Only seen the first 11 min

Holy shit you're stupid. Every black person you talk to refers to whites as Caucasian when you talk to them.

Every single time I've asked one to describe a fucking person they say "It was a Caucasian man." I know because I'm a fucking cop you stupid cunt.

Whoah who’s the guy on the left, he’s hot

Who think was him...?

Attached: j5jlpys6nqunj2og922983795800.jpg (1618x1118, 118K)

Silly bot, he looks nothing like Elon.

Attached: IC.jpg (293x190, 12K)

How does someone shooting wildly in a place of worship, out on the sidewalk, and from a moving car make anywhere safer?
Not even counting the fact that he explicitly claimed he is trying to get other people to start killing each other and keeps telling his readers that everyone is going to die eventually, so they all might as well!
WTF is “safer” to you?

I wish he would have shot the guy who always posts Ray Pist.

Everything makes you ashamed to be white.

Attached: 1499329326306.jpg (439x290, 20K)

He's not even white. Propaganda to try and create a consensus around here. We don't give a fuck about Muslims.

Pretty sure when faced with eminent death bunkers are not delusional. As someone who grew up during the cold war. Shit point.

I came here only to show you this. This is mokomokai. Mokomokai is dried cut heads of aborigens. European IMMIGRANTS AND INVADERS collected heads. And this psycho said smth about muslim invasion. Those muslims didnt killed anybody. Isis isnt real muslims at all.

Attached: IMG_20190316_192105_747.jpg (641x550, 125K)

The main factor about the safety in a region is the amount of Muslims in a region these days.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

a

Attached: akarin 1.png (419x398, 191K)