Is morality relative?

is morality relative?

or, to rephrase it: is relativity moral?

Attached: thinking wojak ears.png (710x698, 77K)

morality is subjective in that what is right for one isn't right for everyone but objective in that what is right for a particular person is objectively right for that person

yes
actions become more moral the faster you're moving

Attached: ThinkAboutStuff.jpg (600x600, 69K)

This argument is the entire basis of religion

I dont kmow bro you really made me thinke this time

Attached: 1561572880359.png (645x773, 20K)

everything is subjective because the only reality we are capable of experiencing is filtered through the perception created by our senses

Your fortune: Outlook good

This is probably the best I've heard it put out there.
I reckon there might be another sentence or two you could throw in there to really complete the picture but with just this one slice it's determined how the configuration should be and as such is evident.

wwhy wojak has ears

Attached: I AM NOT KIDDING.jpg (1000x1000, 379K)

No lol the only people who say it's subjective are doing stuff that hurts other people and manipulate things to not take responsibility for being a dick

>not science
meh ,i wouldn't even be bothered to argue about this

dubs
dubs of true filosofy a meme btw lole

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

Attached: mhmh.jpg (850x1200, 656K)

No. There's an objective moral truth, but it's multifaceted. The root of all disagreements between equally good and honest people on what is morally good is that said equally good and honest people are examining the same single multifaceted moral truth from different angles, thus different facets. As for disagreements that involve dishonest people and regard what is morally good, their root tends to be that the dishonest people are lying about what they believe to be morally good. They, too, can see the objective moral truth from their own angle, just like everyone else, but the facet they perceive in so doing is not the one they present in their argument. Instead, they fabricate such a facet to serve their own purposes.

Prove it

Philosophical debates don't admit proof.

Morality is relative because there is a way to "quantify" morals, but relativity is not moral because the relative concept of morality is subjective

Prove it

I just did

ITT: no good answer to OP's question

Attached: wojak skull ears.png (633x772, 36K)

If you hold that a "good" answer is one with proof behind it, no "good" answer is possible. Philosophical questions admit philosophical debates, and philosophical debates admit no proof.

wojak with ear might be my favorite new meme of the summer

I am undone