Is islam a religion of peace?

is islam a religion of peace?
what is your opinion?

Attached: nz.jpg (2048x1152, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Z_RAbOJcu0&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg&t=5s
crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/65159-full-uncensored-version-of-the-new-zealand-massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>is islam a religion of peace?
yes, though extremists are not.

No, not at all.

god he sure was ugly

Well he's Australian so that really explains it.

Go back to pol faggot

The ol' peaceful majority argument. Fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=_Z_RAbOJcu0&t=10s

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg&t=5s

Sure is the true religion of peace.

Attached: 1551513855360.jpg (480x480, 49K)

How many times have you heard "Islam is a religion of peace"? Nobody needs to promote something that hard if it's true. Nobody jams "Buddhism is a religion of peace" down your throat.

How can it be? It was started by a 7th century warlord who committed violence and conquest pretty much throughout his entire life. One time he massacred 800 unarmed men and boys and sold their women into slavery. There's no kind of peaceful ideology that comes from a man like that.

Attached: 1549184013369.jpg (220x334, 13K)

I think calling a religion a religion of peace makes it highly suspicious.

Attached: 0060.jpg (1008x768, 137K)

"If you want to go to Paradise, you must kill everyone that doesn't believe in our God"
Religion of peace, indeed

This is already more used than celeb threads.
Find something else to post.

Attached: Shitposting (4).gif (250x250, 31K)

Nearly every single place on earth that has a major Islamic population is the result of violence, war, and forced conversion.

Islam's ideals are horrible, so the only way it spreads is by conversion through violence, then having large families that raise their kids as muslims, while commanding that family members put to death any in their family who leave the faith.

Attached: 11182063_967582329942989_1668795674026918268_n.jpg (540x540, 30K)

It was started by a slave owning war lord, and every month people are killed in the name of this supposed "religion of peace"

anyone got a link to the video?

Here
crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/65159-full-uncensored-version-of-the-new-zealand-massacre

thanks bud

no, it is a evil religion of hate and murder

>Theocratic Warlord who justified every eveil selfish thing he did by claiming it to be the word of God
>Patriarchal and uses women only for breeding
>has large harem of women for his own pleasure
>runs a ruthless empire founded on violence and religious brainwashing
>changes his mind frequently about the "true" word of god and his followers blindly accept it
>was clearly making shit up as he went
>clai,s that only one of his descendant can be the true religious inheritor of his throne
>has armies of religiously fanatical warriors who believe the only guaranteed way to ascend to heaven is to die fighting their god's enemies
>these warriors frequently make suicide attacks by blowing themselves up in cars

tfw Muhammad is Immortan Joe

Attached: 5y4ster.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

For you faggot

Attached: 1552698510975.jpg (752x504, 96K)

I love how he checks the main two piles of injured victims to make sure they're dead. any moaning arab gets a 5.56 to the face, over and over. and I love how he shot their corpses, worthless arab mutts. if only something like this happened worldwide and in places that need it the most, like europe and canada.

OP here.

>barely literate white radical shoots up a mosque
>is Islam a religion of peace
Nigga what?

this one part is orgasmic. after he goes to his car to switch AR's, he sees this one guy on the floor. he's already shot, and he lets out a pained moan which is almost immediately silenced by a 5.56 round to the head.

bitch in that video lays it out pretty hard

Sam Harris is also pretty spot on with Islam in the bill maher video. It's a shame he's constantly vilified for honest criticism of an ideology.

islam is cancer

This guy has started a social experiment that will potentially provide some hard evidence for us all:

if there is a significant violent muslim retaliation worldwide, it means he was right and more people will see that islam is a deadly infestation.

if not, then it should greatly decrease Islamophobia around the world.

everyone has their opinion piece but none of it is backed by evidence, wait for the evidence.

>Anti-Islam makes me money.
>All of you stupid Fox News Cocksuckers can go fuck yourselves.
>I got MINE.

Attached: 1510355691789 (1).jpg (426x589, 33K)

>My best friend in college is a Muslim dude. >Genuinely one of the nicest people I've met. >I'm an atheist.
>He knows this and we are still best friends. >He explains a lot of his beliefs to me as I am genuinely interested.
>Tells me a lot of people (including terrorists) just interpret Islam incorrectly.
>You aren't even supposed to tell others they are going to hell because, you instead will go to hell
I don't really care about religion personally, but Islam makes more since than Christianity if you actually study it. I grew up Christian initially and would rather be Muslim than Christian if I had to make that decision.

It's been years since I've been on here. I get on and this shit is still being posted.

kek

>thinking inert text can be "good" or "evil"

Attached: reddit.png.png (485x443, 22K)

That's great you have a Muslim friend and all but there's thousands of interpretations of islam and the different texts, none of which can be proven to be the "true" interpretation so it doesn't really mean much. People are still going to run with it and use it to justify crimes, murder, etc and at the end of the day they will have a case to make that they interpreted it correctly.

I don't think in some of their home countries but every Muslim I've ever spoken too was super nice and cool. Especially the girls but men too.