Tomorrows my 25th birthday, its 3 hours away where i live

Tomorrows my 25th birthday, its 3 hours away where i live.
Can any female show me pictures and/or maybe talk to me? Im not ugly but have bad anxiety and depression. My last gf broke up with me almost exactly 5 years ago.. just a try..

Attached: DjvXyOaX4AAbOiM.jpg (1200x720, 100K)

Self bump, im not asking for nudes or pitty, just a girl to talk to.

Hii user, what will you do on your birthday?

Attached: E80F44F2-DDD2-4DC3-B286-8220A891EA72.gif (214x285, 1.98M)

I have a check coming, i have an insurance settlement for 48,000$ from being burned when i was 11.

happy 3h early bday champ

i’ll bump

Does that mean you will get to have this much money? Sry english is not my first language ;-;
If yes then thats neato, you should get yourself something nice for your special day!

Attached: F3E9F7A4-EB0A-4BE3-8FC3-FEA783BD35B9.gif (480x247, 826K)

So i gotta get that check cashed and im thinking of buying a motorcycle. I was burned horribly in a gas fire, it nearly killed me. Ive had 3 separate skin graphs due to complications. It burned most of my left arm, left chest/abdomen, and a small part of my back.. plus my left hand and my right hand was burned from attempting to beat myself out. It gave me serious ptsd and anxiety. Lifes hard dude, i now work in masonry. Building brick, rock, and block walls.

Yes, my mom and me signed a thing saying that i cannot legally get my money until my 25th birthday. This was great in retrospect because im now more mature plus the interests has nearly doubled the money.
So, yes, i will get a 48,000$ check tomorrow, but the bank will probably hold the check for a couple days.. im not sure if you can just cash a check that large and walk out with 48k.

Most anons here are guys/boys. What fucked up girl would be here because she's just "surfing the web"? Scat, feet, trap, spam threads...Good luck. A guy pretending to be a girl might see this thread.

Attached: T6jghOC.gif (238x179, 271K)

Hm, understood. Thats not good. I hope you are fine, user. I am sorry you had to go through such a thing. At least you will be getting a bunch of money now! (Or soon...ish... idk mang) What motorcycle would you want to get next?
Tell me more about yourself (ᵔᴥᵔ)

Attached: 0B6B8E66-3D56-4488-9DF2-24E54B3D1634.jpg (636x571, 78K)

If this thread is still here when the mail runs tomorrow i will post a picture of the check... its not exactly 48k - its not a round number but i will post proof.
Im just very depressed, even though im very poor and raised poor, you would think today would be the happiest day - being handed nearly 50 thousand dollars - but it isnt.
>also im just randomly posting pics on my phone of HeyImBee

Attached: r9sloqgispi11.jpg (2048x1283, 180K)

Im not sure im thinking of getting a dual sport style bike. Does anyone want to see my scars? My phones cheap and old but ill post pics of my skin graphs.

Yes, user
Nobody is here to judge

Attached: E96B6701-E3E2-4CCC-83DA-9513131389A5.jpg (387x290, 28K)

Im a southern american, born and raised in the woods of the blue ridge mountains. I like music and work really hard and idk, im just a nornal dude. Im kinda self conscious about being overly skinny, because of my genes i cant gain weight no matter how much i eat.

fuck thats her? i knew she was a thot but damn, got more?

Attached: 20190315_212434.jpg (2576x1932, 1.25M)

Yeah but the file sizes are too large.
Also the last pic of my arm isnt all of my burns / scars. My nipple was burned off too lol, i only have 1 true nipple. I laugh because its a copping mechanism. But im not really ashamed too much of my body... i mean other than i think im too skinny... anyone drinking beer? Im on my 2nd budweiser
>heyimbee pic

Attached: images (1).jpg (249x203, 9K)

If anyone wants more burn scar pics i can post more. Heres another HeyImBee pic. Lol the only reason im posting her is because i just dont have many pics saved on my phone.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6K)

That is nice. Always work really hard!
I kinda know how you feel about feeling insecure about being skinny. It is okay user, we all worry about our outer appearances but in the end of the day it does not matter. All what matters is what is inside. And you seem like a bro, so yeh
I kinda like your arm btw
Will you be getting cake on your birthday?
No beer, but caprisun

Attached: 124DD111-2BDC-43E2-B2DD-E8B535BBAAD4.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Thanks a lot, when i was a kid my dad (who passed away when i was 17) told me "dont worry ladies love guys with scars!) But i havnt really had much luck finding a good girl.. or any girl..
And yeah, im not much on cake, not much on sweets in general. But its something like a tradition my mom makes me a cherry cheesecake every year. She texted me and told me shes making it now, shes suppose to bring it by my house tomorrow. Atleast my mom still cares about me.. fucking sad

If you want to think your birthday like "x hours away from my timezone" why not go all the way and celebrate since you came out of your mothers vagina and had your first breath? I don't know when they mark you as born in your country, but usually its the first time nurse or dr remembers that they are supposed to note down the time of birth, so it might easily be +-15 minutes. Or by a few hours if the nurse forgot to do it right away and had a busy day..

I first wrote "busy night" just because all of my siblings, parents, and same for my wife and her family, are all born between 00:00 and 06:00. That makes 10 of us and it comes up alot since I found out about it helping my cousin do some work for "family website" with linked in kidna stuff and our family tree and what not.. Nothing spectacular, but just neat. Our firstborn was born 02:02, second I dont remember but it was a few minutes past midnight, but the last one fucked up and decided he doesnt like pussy no more and is out of here. I think thats the last time he was touching the inners of a pussy as he came out "bi" but we never saw any girls around the house.. Not the black sheep, but sometimes we call him the brown sheep. Lives a life like a rollercoaster and a rather conservative lifestyle with his ever changing boyfriends but seems rather happy and somehow started a succesful political career after several years of business fuckups, 2 bankrupsies (personal and courier service), some years as COE or the fuck, dunno whats it in english. Company of 10+ million revenue, he was head of it but decided he wants to be a politician who sucks dick. Thats my son and his name is Timo. Im proud of him, but not the name my wife chose for him. He was named after a cat that died 10 years before him, who was alpha faggot of 6 female cats. Never neutered him but he just never had action with anyone. Go figure.

Shit, I think I got carried away.

Pasta right?

Attached: 1536049395902.jpg (480x720, 26K)

In germany, we sometimes say “there is always a matching lid to a pot”, dont worry about that too much
At least your mom loves you and ares about you.
What was the best day ever in your life so far? Mine was when i went to legoland ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Also, may i please see more of your scars?

Attached: 19CA9EA9-80BA-4F26-BBEE-BBE8EF761F79.jpg (750x746, 39K)

Yeah im not sure how to take that lol. Im a bit buzzed. I use to be a Yea Forums regular but this is literally the first time I've been on Yea Forums in YEARS like no joke, i was a kid pretending to be older, around 2007 2008 when i first came on Yea Forums... so if yall meme on me and post pasta im probably not gunna catch it lol

How do you know you're three hours away from me?

Umh. Can you please tell me where there is skin and where there is scar. I really suffer to see the difference. Its not a bad looking arm, but rough ass fuck that needs a cool story which they might lack but still even that makes a good laugh. Cool looking, but.. "rough", dunno how to describe it. Hands look 30 years younger, maybe?

You're literally asking to be catfished you fucking cuck

Best day of my life... ehh.. idk. Thats hard, maybe its the day i got my first car, or when i bought my CRX Si.. idk thats hard to say.
And burn scar pics incoming.
Im about to open my 3rd beer and man, this thread is pretty chill. I feel like i have friends for a little bit lol good vibes all around. Thanks for the chat. Gemme a minute ill post another pic of my burns. I can show you my tattoos too, they have very personal meanings behind them...

if u tryin to chill hmu faloopalum at gmail

Its ok i just want to talk and not be alone. Im not meeting up with anyone. If a dude pretends to be a female .. its not really that big of a deal. I just really want to talk to some women.. but i mean i dont care, im bored, depressed and lonely. Im not going to be picky here.

Attached: 20190315_215203.jpg (2576x1932, 738K)

That would make you around the same age as my.. the fuck cares as I dont remember the word. I try to keep up with him as he as many has had some rough ride. Some if not most is kinda his fault but can't blame him as I said, rough ride. He just doesnt like me so much so its difficult to keep in touch with him. You keep in touch with your relatives.. I thought my uncle never really liked me but a few years after his death I found out some disney shit that he was kinda rich and had provided me with so many gifts and stuff. And I was always so fucking scared of him and his "dead" (wooden) leg. I was not the only one he bought stuff but fuck.. he really cared/shared/adsioksadoidaso. Going to bed but man. You know there are people who are waiting for you to call, or at least would really appreciate it. Even cherish. Dont do it now fuck now. But write it down, make a notification, anything. At least thats something you will knowingly ignore and throw to trash or it will make someone happy. Be it you or the person you contact.

Attached: 1552149073502.jpg (710x711, 41K)

You guys have no clue how much shit i went through to rehabilitate my muscles and body. You could see the bone in my forearm. I was burned with gasoline. Luckily my face wasnt burned, so a long sleeve shirt covers it up except my hands.

Attached: 20190315_215217.jpg (2576x1932, 1010K)

I don't have a vagina, but as an ex-NEET of 7 years I wish you a happy birthday and hope you have a good one

Attached: 3wkibkq76dm21.jpg (921x1148, 119K)

I hope Nyan browses it, so she knows my love for her.

Attached: 8D182C4B-3D54-43DF-940E-C825C5CED62E.jpg (302x536, 48K)

Are the bacon man?

Attached: 1552430369476.webm (800x450, 1.34M)

Also, most of the skin was taken from my ass lol yes, most of the skin you see is a skin graph removed from my left ass cheek, left theigh, and the skin used for my hands, and a bit for my under arm are from my lower stomach.
But im still a hard worker. Most healthy adults couldnt do my job. Im a labourer for a mason company, so i lift cinder blocks, bricks and mud (mortar) all day.

Attached: 20190315_215235.jpg (2576x1932, 1.03M)

I am glad you are having a somewhat pleasant time, Brudi
Also yes, i would also like to see your tattoos and know more about them!

I think your scars are kinda cool. I am sorry you had to go through so much pain though :<
The skin looks very interesting too. I wish i could feel the surface of it with my fingers

Attached: 8EE6B558-26D0-468E-A343-9C2154A638E6.jpg (758x758, 129K)

Basically OP is just going to piss away his biggest chance of ever making a change in his life. If I had that big payment, I'd pay off all of my debt and use the rest for my children. Do something smart/good with your money. Always think about the future.

Attached: 47583160_377411709497157_2735707499531467525_n.jpg (839x939, 111K)

Attached: 29091015_224294161640696_1569726507062919168_n.jpg (899x1079, 200K)

Ive been told it feels like leather, and like snake skin. I have almost no feeling in the parts with the burns. Thanks for talking. I love cats, i have a very old Siamese female. Im afraid she may die soon and its going to break my heart. Ive had her for 15 years.

What are you talking about? I said i was going to buy a motorcycle - a dual sport which cost MAX 2,000$ new.. i currently have no ride and relay on coworkers to get to work. Dont worry im using my money wisely but sorry im treating myself to a bike.

You will have insurance to pay on it until you die or get rid of it. Plus the maintenance. Motorcycles are for fags who need attention. If you have a vehicle to get you from point A to point B then the motorcycle is a waste.

Heres a pic of my Siamese cat

Attached: 20190305_212632.jpg (2576x1932, 1.34M)

That is interesting. Never felt such tough skin before.
Cute!!! What is her name? Her fur is so soft looking and pretty. And it is oki user, death is a natural thing. You got to have her for such a long time, that is so awesome
What is your biggest fear?

Attached: 365C8ADA-E5F6-48F1-8833-CFADE6244E32.jpg (605x859, 48K)

No, dude, do i look like someone dying for attention? Im a sad dude who is scared of being noticed. I want a bike because its a passion of mine, riding dirt bikes has been a love of mine since i was 9 years old. When im on a bike all my troubles vanish and im at peace.
Also bikes insurance is cheaper than a car, gas is WAY cheaper than a car, maintenance is WAY cheaper than a car (even free because i know how to work on just about anything), also parts are cheaper.
How old are you?, you sound really stupid honestly. Im sorry you have never had the guts to ride a bike but its a thrill. And its a cheaper way to get where you need to go. Youre just wrong about the things you said.

tbh these scars dont seem that bad at all. kinda cool

Criple, ewwww.

My calico

Attached: 01B7ADD3-4B24-42CA-BA4F-29F591067940.jpg (1242x2208, 266K)

Im sorry to feed the troll but i hope there is another bike guy seeing this rolling his eyes. Ehhh... i think hes just trolling

Her name is ceasar. No joke we named her that because my whole family thought she was a male! Lol. Shes a pretty snappy cat, she isnt too friendly lets say. But she loves me.
My biggest fear? Maybe not ever finding soneone to love.. yeah, that. Im A-ok with death. Ive came so close to death several times and ive had to "give up" in those moments. Hard to explain but when i was burned i really thought i was hoing to die and i accepted it. I screamed and ran but then i stopped screaming at sat down, complete calmness filled my body and i got ready to die. It was like nothing was real... when you go through tha i feel like you have a bit higher understanding of death.. so my biggest fear would be having people hate me.. thats why im so alone, i cant put my guard down.
>these captchas are driving me nuts. "select the pictures with buses" - one huge close up of a bus in every frame. Lol

HeyImBee

You are seeking out attention. You are a faggot because you get enjoyment out of motorcycle riding. You will piss away your money because you make bad decisions. You need to pay off any debt you have, then, if you don't have kids, invest the money so 15 years from now you will be glad you did.

Sexy pics, wish i had a gf. Maybe with this money i can go out and meet a good girl. Looks dont matter to me, i just want a cool woman.

I just just tried taking a pic of myself (probably cuz im drinking lol) and realized how crazy and unkept i look. I swear im about to go shave and come back. I think ive taken like 2 selfies in my entire life and this wasnt my best.

Lol ok

What type of job do you have

Damm, i didnt even notice it was her! Cool. Her channel is such a guilty pleasure for me, every time i watch a upload by her i feel atleast 15 years too old to be watching her content but meh i like what i like. Plus shes gotten a tiny bit more edgy lately and its obvious she wants more adult viewers and less younger viewers.

Cute sleepy bby

Lel nice name
Here is my fat boi, his name is Leo
Man, thats so wild. But i unerstand, user. Also, hey. Since you mentioned being close to death before, have you ever felt like you are actually dead rn? Like, after that incidnet. Like as if you are still hee because this is afterlife. I felt this before because i have been p close to dying too before a few times. If not then whatevssss, guess i am just nuts
(ᵔᴥᵔ)

Attached: 9BF1AD55-B08F-43E6-8FE4-2AB0B7FB1734.jpg (3264x2448, 1.22M)

I drunkenly wrote some shit for like 10 minutes, then decided I dont care, just refreshed, and found your reaction hilarious. What I was going to say with no need for a goddamn story. Was gonna reply to same person you did.

dont you dare get on the pity train you shit. you are akive and kicking it and have a lot to look forward to. get the fuck to therapy and sort your shit. people out there will love you. be awesome.

If youd read the thread like i told you a couple post ago. Youd know. Im a labourer for a mason company. I build brick, block, and rock walls for residential and commercial buildings. Before that i worked 6 years as a painter. I have a talent for spray painting and i got paid well, i even done classic cars on the side. but its hard being single and not only making all the money but handling all the bills, food, and stuff. Being an adult sucks.

Stop being a fag, I am raising 3 kids. My oldest leaves for college next year. My middle leaves in 3 and my youngest in 7. When they are all gone I will have all the money I make to keep for myself and I will have a good life. I choose to be alone because I don't want to put a female over any of my kids. Invest in property.

Thanks man, i know its true but sonetimes i fall into this depression type circlejerk where i feel like giving up and quitting my job and just staying in bed. Because life really is hard, and i dont want to be a bad guy but sometimes i feel like sucker pinching people who talk shit - then sometimes i feel like giving up, and back and forth. Im just hoping i can pull my ass up by the boot straps. I HAVE to..
>also yall im pretty damn buzzed on beers so dont take think im always this stupid, but idk im drinking the beer until theyre all gone. Im not driving so who cares. Its my almost birthday lol

Lol - sucker *punch
Not pinch
Also to that guy about having 3 kids, i feel you. But ive never really loved a woman. Ive had sex and even dating a woman for 2 years, yet i have never felt comfortable being me. And you have to think we are apart in age. Im still learning - as you are. But its stupid to compare yourself today to others now. We all have ups and downs... maybe im wrong buy i just want good vibes and maybe some help. Cheers! Gunna open another cold one.