I fucking hate 90% of the people in this world...

i fucking hate 90% of the people in this world, still have to wait till I get a decent job to leave parents and fuck this shit. people are hurting me mentally and I'm sick of it. can't even expres my true self ffs god damnit I'm so fucking done with this fucking bullshit goddammit

Attached: IMG_20190316_020438.jpg (2160x3840, 439K)

You fucking pussy, no one gives a shit. Most of us probably hate you cause you're a whiny self righteous losee.

Leaving your parents and family is literally the best thing we can do in life

kind of vibe he gives

shut up you whiny faggot

Find people who are willing to listen to you. Many people feel the way you do. You can and will find something good if you don't give up. Yea Forums isn't the best place to get a better outlook of life; it only exaggerates and falsely protrays life. It doesn't help being on here when meeting people in adulthood let's you choose better people to associate with to expand your experiences and overall happiness.

Sort of run on and cringy, but I mean what I say. You're allowed to live a life beyond your parents. You just need to find a route to improve things for yourself. I was once there and I was able to find happiness by making my own choices.

Keep your head up champ. Jr high is a tough time for everyone.

just shoot up your school you fucking pussy

The millenial flu. One long unending existential crisis brought on by helicopter parenting and narcissism.

So what.

Try not being a whiny bitch. I got kicked out at the age of 17 because my parents found out I was a faggot. You still have somewhere to live. You have food, running water, and clothing. Guess what happens when you're homeless! That's right, you don't get any of those things. You don't even get to post stupid rants on Yea Forums and let everybody know what a loser you are. Get your shit together.

>I hate the people in this world
>getting a job and moving out will change everything
>because I won't live in this world anymore
What are you really trying to say, user? Because your current logic doesn't hold up

Only 90% you hate? it means you dont hate like 750 000 people, wow, I dont hate like 200, I wish i would be so full of understanding like you.

You might be a faggot, but you weren't kicked out of your house at 17. You acted like a cunt, so your parents called you a cunt, and you ran away a couple times for no more than 48 hours at a time. STFU, pussy

Reminds me of that Metallica song, I dub thee Unforgiven

Turn the pages, turn the stone

How can I be lost if I have nowhere to go?

feels man

Lmao fucking faggot

I'm so sorry my friend, your 300IQ guess is completely wrong, gargle my nuts!

Attached: WHURR.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Everyone else's fault, huh?

Exactly.

How do you know that?

Oh to be young and full of angst,

Attached: 1546080274831.jpg (1180x785, 120K)