Gram of coke

Gram of coke
60 mg of pregabalin
2 bottle of wine
work in the morning

What's Yea Forums up to?

Attached: 7e1e2bfc8152e5e47ea88e41ba2db30a.jpg (849x881, 518K)

How many hours until you have to wake up for work?

1:09 am now

gotta be up at 9:30 and I feel buzzy as fuck

Hoping to hit the bed around 2:30 but I know I wont sleep.
Hopefully the pregabalin will knock me out.

Where you from user?

About to do synthetic shrooms and bud. Maybe add acid to the mix. Not sure what the doses are though.

Canada brother, you?

So you’ve already finished everything? I thought you were just starting your night. You’re gonna be fine, but get off the internet!

4 aco dmt? Careful with that. You only need a tiny bit

You definitely won’t sleep tonight if you get into psychedelics

i've still got like half a gram left. Dealer is a good friend of mine, gives me extra

Really wanna try acid but im anxious anyway. Worried i'll have a bad trip and get paranoid

Thanks for the tip. I'll do only one pill. Do you think 3 tabs will be ok or no?

Just relax. If you have a bad trip breathe and get comfy. Sleep if you can

How though? from what I gather you lose your sense of self and ability to think ratinaly. Surely there's no way of telling yourself to relax, especially if you're panicing

Attached: 5760078d5308e3b8e6b1786951255341.jpg (1307x2345, 1.4M)

Lots of reassuring yourself that you are safe. Hold yourself tight and try to focus on one happy thing. It wont end the bad trip but it should help calm you some. Just remember it's all in your head and is temporary. This is what I do. I hope it works for you.

Also try one tab by itself before experimenting with mixing.

No lol, 3 tabs will have you up until tomorrow evening. Your night is over. Go to bed.

:c even if I'm off until monday?

Have you ever had mushrooms?

I’ve never mixed psychedelics, but 80mg of 4 aco had me in the fetal position, crying like a baby for a good few hours. I found it completely different from mushrooms.

Oh shit thanks man. I'll try that next time then. You all have a good night

No but i'd probably go down that route before LSD.

This is really good advice. Is better to do it by yourself or with others?

Attached: b4aadf9ae7039ceca8cfeb747f870bb3.jpg (1373x994, 425K)

My brother recommends that I should do it in the day time and with a friend or two but I always trip solo.

Do you ever have those flashbacks?

Did it change you as a person or is all that stuff bullshit?

Attached: 9f868351133a845b71fea3c88333bb4a.jpg (416x600, 38K)

ahh shit. You are a fucking fagot

It's ok. It's ok

Attached: 4a2a970205bff8caf61965fccd2b0da9.jpg (512x768, 65K)

Start with a low dose. 2-3 grams of mushrooms, or 1-2 tabs of acid. You won’t freak out on that. If you like the experience, do the heroic dose and have the most profound experience of your life.

No flashbacks and if I did change I haven't noticed.

Oh! Sometimes the lsd can cause stomach pain and gas and maybe even make you barf. That depends on how sensitive your system is. I started ok but sometimes it gets me now. If you have a family history of any neurological issues then you probably shouldn't mess with it.

So what you're saying is if I have an anxiety disorder I probably shouldnt?

I smoked weed for about 12 years so I feel like I can tolerate feeling a bit fucked but this is way beyond that

Attached: 5e1dfcf8f55982968adcee09936b7fd3.jpg (800x513, 72K)

Maaaaaybe not. If you want to go forward then do just 1 tab and have a friend close by.