How do I know if my liver is fucked up?

how do I know if my liver is fucked up?

Attached: 1380839515411.jpg (900x675, 82K)

Take it out and look at it, duh

bump

Attached: 1468022298965.webm (480x480, 579K)

blood test

Go see a doctor and get blood test for liver function....

Yellow feces are a good indicator. Steatorrhea might mean u have a faggy liver

What makes you ask? Do you have some symptoms?

>8beers daily for 6months

alcohol help me reorganize brain

Attached: 1468480126385.webm (1280x720, 1.36M)

Start by going to a doctor and not asking a bunch of Autists

was at basketball courts last night. I couldn't even swallow 1 sip. might have been cardiovascular that's fucked

you can't do this to me, my live cannot take it

Attached: 1510662793423.jpg (189x292, 9K)

Probably fine

You're just an alcoholic

Your piss

Is you ded? Yes/no?

Yes- it's fucked up
No- it's good

Attached: 1457110656513.jpg (1280x960, 260K)

>Surprise shot right in the mouth

>her- wtf just happened?

Fuckin kek

Go to the doctor and ask

-Guy with common sense

no job/insurance

Get a job then

Yellow skin, daily check from fellow High functioning alcohol, the heameroids are the question, are they actually bum grapes or a nicky sixx turd? Sometimes dark sometimes bright, I don't care I'm alcohol, milk thistle helps your liver process things quicker FYI. I are is dead to the core though. X

No matter where you live there should be a free clinic. Find it. You can even lie when you get there and say that you have a history of pancreatitis/youre having right upper abdominal pain

Long ago a boss in a small office brought his wife in and had her type up some letters for him. Her skin was yellow. I asked him and he said she was jaundiced.

I though that's pretty mean, no matter how badly you need those letters. I later learned she was a drunk and was having liver failure, and this was a last ditch effort to help her out from sitting around the house all day drinking.

He died later, then she some time after from drinking herself to death, leaving the teen kids orphans.