What the fuck is wrong with people these days?!

What the fuck is wrong with people these days?!

Attached: 326A266D-7A49-4C75-9052-E8A991351070.jpg (1200x671, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA
kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
veoh.com/watch/v141927684kSc48N2E
youtube.com/watch?v=VJvDq7fdb5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=hW8envgTvoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ikr! All this taking your fucking shoes off, walking into some carpet covered stank pit and praying. Jeez.

Attached: - (1).webm (432x240, 772K)

Attached: - (2).webm (432x240, 1.01M)

Attached: - (3).webm (432x240, 1.5M)

Attached: - (4).webm (432x240, 850K)

Right?! How did he go in there WITHOUT a battle buddy?! Kids today are loners and it's a serious problem.

wheres the full video?? sauce??

I blame sponge bob.

youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA

Attached: 1532931304612.png (631x573, 257K)

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

>>

where the whole stream?

Mind control

What does he say through the video and what's the strange music he plays?

what did he write all over his guns?

Words

THIS IS FOR

veoh.com/watch/v141927684kSc48N2E

https://
bit.tube/play?hash=QmaqgzWG4G54ERY9L6X7KUB38CcCeaHoDuktuv85ScdV5p&channel=127170

The british grenadors and remove kebab

Incels happened.

what do you mean with "these days"?

playing remove kebab

I bet you didn't post the same thing when the terror attacks happend in France or anywhere else in Europe, am i right?

I do like a bit of spring ethnic cleansing

Attached: Branton-Tarront-gun-writing.jpg (2000x2000, 551K)

Attached: 1551825623614.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Next up, traps and trans

Attached: 1551822048570.jpg (861x600, 55K)

i'm willing to take them all in my basement

fuck muslims

agreed, how many fucking rail mods to you need. at that distance iron sights would be much more effective if you are not a complete fucking idiot

Attached: 1549881171044.jpg (320x246, 9K)

Attached: Allah YHWH.jpg (267x189, 10K)

what do you expect when donald trump and his supporters rhetoric is responsible for deaths of innocent muslims.lock them up,not hillary clinton

They dont use fire bombs.

Sounds like NZ needs more people like you.

>4edgy8me
begone

Attached: 1496860898076.gif (600x487, 120K)

you again?

Attached: 1506199598214.jpg (1000x1000, 158K)

dont make me ...

Attached: 1506199727796.jpg (680x680, 31K)

cuz i'll fukken do it

Attached: 1506112183222.jpg (224x225, 11K)

dindu nuffin

fucking cringe-tier /pol/ memes, not even joking

the serbian meme song
british grenadiers
Gas Gas Gas, a eurobeat track from Initial D that's used in memes

dude is full fucking cringe

This guy is very clever.

HE’S VERY EVIL

...but very clever.

he knows exactly how the system works. Don’t give him what he wants. Fight against right wing bigotry as well as left wing bigotry.

Muslims.

"That difference was Ebba Akerlund.
Young, innocent and dead Ebba.
Ebba was walking to meet her mother after school, when she was murdered by an Islamic attacker, driving a stolen vehicle through the shopping promenade on which she was walking. Ebba was partially deaf, unable to hear the attacker coming.
Ebba death at the hands of the invaders, the indignity of her violent demise and my inability to stop it broke through my own jaded cynicism like a sledgehammer.
I could no longer ignore the attacks. They were attacks on my people, attacks on my culture, attacks on my faith and attacks on my soul. They would not be ignored.”

Tarrant.

Attached: ebba akerlund before, after muslim occupied sweden.png (840x512, 448K)

imagine not liking /pol/ humor

Imagine to be retarded enough to think that this is actually funny

That reads ‘name’ in Urdu and ‘Allah’ in Arabic (rotated 90 degrees), followed by an image of two crossed swords.

I agree, he wasted like 5 clips on only 15 people. What a waste.

This is bait

You faggot

‘Allah’ is also mirrored, meaning that it reads left to right when it should be the reverse.

Well if it's eye for an eye, mind if we just spectate and inherit the much better world we'd have as a result once you're all dead?

fuck...remind me to stay the fuck away from /pol/

magazines. 5x30 = 150. That's a massive amount.

I haven't watched the faggy video, but it sounds like he never served in the military. definitely not in combat.

How many weopons did he have

i don't know. they keep making lame threads about this bullshit no one fucking cares about. it was never even half interesting.

Attached: EFSrtI6o.jpg (750x500, 214K)

>talking about immigrants
>he's a slav
>uses an AK

The irony and stupidity is staggering, moreover he's 5'3" and 110lbs and not even an NZ national

Attached: KILL THE ALT RIGHT.jpg (640x675, 77K)

Sorry you're butt blasted that whitey is finally fighting back against the mudslime invasion.
Terrorism apologists and jihadist sympathizers will be btfo same as regular terrorists and jihadists.
It's not a threat, just a fact that history has demonstrated repeatedly. The pendulum is swinging back. That's why Trump won, and it's why people are pushing back against all the extreme lefty neoMarxist bullshit.
The commies and lefties are tripling down on stupid and throwing it all behind Bernie or Beto and they're gonna be extra double butt hurt when both of those clown shoes motherfuckers lose bigly in 2020.

>spectate

"Spectate" all you want. That's all you are good for.

what the fuck is flying out on the asphalt on that last shot? that seems to be the real problem here guys

Cringe ppl who take themselves too seriously and can't mind ther own fucking business. Freedom of religion is in the founding document of every first world country, it separates a place like China from us. No knowledge of history, embarrassingly let himself get warped by the internet. remotivated terrorist cells and kick-started recruitment campaigns. Such an idiot, incapable of separating his queer secret club from something he unironically sacrificed the rest of his life for. This guy is legit the end result of opening your asshole to the forces that be online and letting it fuck you

Attached: 1545571477204.jpg (500x473, 21K)

Keks abound.

Hair, skull, niggers?

IKR? He kept dropping his mags! Bad form.

They're sick of complaining faggots like you.

Attached: 1513559644210.gif (500x281, 977K)

Watch he video you moron

too much anger, not enough self-awareness.

Right?!?! He was no scoping the whole time anyway ffs

Yea I know.Defending fucking Muslims instead of saying ''Remove Kebab'' lmfao

Oh I had no idea "alt right'' existed in 19th century,liberal nigger

freedom of religion only applies when you aren't mowing down innocents in the streets with trucks or blowing up buildings in the name of your god.

angry, bored, and self absorbed.

Meh, Muslims do worse than this guy

Like 5 or 6, and he left his car wide open with several guns just chillin' in plain sight while he was inside shooting the place up. Fuckin amateur hour fo sho

>What the fuck is wrong with people these days?!
where can all this hatred come from..go figure
youtube.com/watch?v=VJvDq7fdb5Y

He had more than 5 weapons, and even went back to the car for another rifle after he ran out of ammo for his first AR. He also brought gasoline and a bunch of other things to burn down the mosque, but didn't use any of it. Then he jumps in his car, and proceeds to miss up close in a few drive bys with a shotgun.

It's fucking embaressing. If you're going to be an edgelord armed to the teeth, he should have been more prepared.

Was he having issues with his second gun? He loaded and unloaded the same magazine a few times.

are his actions justified?
he did his homework, the PDF is clear

>uses an AK
Wrong.
Kys noguns faggot.

I know! I can't believe they were in a fucking mosque.

i'm pretty sure it's a piece of her headscarf. it seems to detach from the rest

Leftists taking side of Muslims on this.Reminder:
This terror attacks are common in Islamic nations.
In Syria specifically at least once a week.

But when it happens in New Zealand and is AGAINST them,oh no let's all cry now.

Dude,ISIS cut the neck of 300 Christians in Kurdistan 3 years ago and it was not even on news.Just saying.
When WE do it and it's very rate,we are demonized.
When they do it and it's more common it's always ''but not all are bad'' posts all over facebook

Attached: We rape British kids.jpg (640x396, 45K)

Actions were but not those. The Muslims killing and raping people were not that type of Muslim. He should have found a place the young males go and targeted that.

if he'd gone to Iraq at the right time, he'd have got many more kills. he wanted to gun down kids.

Typical right-wing pussy. they're all mass-shooters, none want an opponent. Whether it's a white nationalist or an Islamist terrorist, they're all the same.

Since Islamists have been treated, now western govts should train the A10 and C130 gunships on white nationalists. Brrrrrrrrppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp on those retards for the next 2 decades

Attached: 30mm sniper round.png (314x161, 62K)

how is this going to solve anything. Can't wait to see more white people get allah ackbar'd because this dumbfuck killed muhammads daughters

Remove kebab

kys NPC

Girls just wanna get fun

Too true. Hope dumbfuck gets ass raped in prison by butch muhammad

>Typical right-wing pussy. they're all mass-shooters, none want an opponent.
yeah mudslimes are such courages warriors..fuck you piece of shit

Attached: mudslime filth.webm (640x360, 1.92M)

maybe both sides have coward pussies. Ever thought of that you inbred fuck?

you're the same as any islamist terrorist.

yes! I hope it hurts him, too.

One shoots tied up people when they have them outnumbered. The other shoots free range people that have him outnumbered.

>Too true. Hope dumbfuck gets ass raped in prison by butch muhammad
you dumb cunt he'll be embraced by white supremacists and treated as a hero no mudslime will get near him you clearly have not done time.

sadly this is all that's going to occur. that idiot just continued a thousand-year long holy war.

Now someone will enact revenge on innocents in NZ society, it's sick.

The ones fighting on both sides are right wing imbeciles with no compassion, no education, and no empathy. Failures.

Then Muhammed can go to hell for being gay. Win win

>maybe both sides have coward pussies.
you support pedo filth i guessed as much you fucking scum muslim cock sucker KYS pedo

fight fire with fire

Damn the mental gymnastics you just went through to make that seem like they are different is astounding.

Pretty sure the biggest pedos are the white geriatrics who tickle little jimmy's peewee in church

So more white people can die when they retaliate. Cool

How do you not see the difference?

funny how the liberal mudslime cocksuckers chose to ignore the video of how mudslimes really are..enjoy watching your women slaughtered

Attached: filth.jpg (640x360, 33K)

Of course I haven't done time. I'm not a fucking idiot lol. Anyone who goes to jail is fucking retarded. It's so easy to not get arrested

it's a war, what matters is whose left at the end, coward

One has guns the other is helpless. One has guns the other is helpless. How is that different?

Underrated post

he has to have beat the high score.

Attached: BjI3F.jpg (467x700, 71K)

Looking for the full 17 or so minute. have a source?

NZ isn't the US. "white supremacists" exist in straya, but not NZ. Maoris run the country. And they run the prisons. Racists don't do well in prison, in NZ.

obviously you have never been to a mudslime country where women and children have absolutely no fucking rights at all and kids are married to these filth.. wake the fuck up you dumb cunt

>veoh.com/watch/v141927684kSc48N2E
good question, so vague

The non tied up ones arent helpless. One of them knocked the shooter down.

What do you mean "what's wrong"
He got plenty of kills

White nationalists
>all 150 of them
>comparing ISIS to the back woods kkk
>embarrassing ISIS like that

Retarded. I hope you get rapped by a horse

Ahh yes. New Zealand the muslim homeland.

And nothing of value was lost.

Yeah he took down what 49 it should of been 50 at least. Fucking loser

The pussy embellished and fell over too lol. Without a cheat code this fuck wouldn't been throughly raped and brutalized by Muhammed. Just goes to show Muhmmad is overall more powerful than whitey cuckenstein

he left two guns at the first church

yet you talk fucking shit like you know anything about jail fucking snowflake faggot KYS..

Attached: do it now.webm (344x330, 1.38M)

>their logic magically changes depending on geographical location
you've got to stop now.

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Attached: Consolidated Catalina.jpg (1200x631, 134K)

hes just a happy go lucky guy whys everyone getting upset at what this guy did doesn't everyone have their quirks?

Just uploaded it to YouTube with a burner account.

youtube.com/watch?v=hW8envgTvoA

Attached: 4459213491.jpg (2112x1614, 142K)

yet you think knowing anything about jail is worth a shit haha. GO back to being a stain on society you worthless fuck. Go an hero and make your parents happy you aren't here anymore

This is the best one.
Dumb kids should have been in school instead of a hatebuilding

i prefer 'raindrop' over snowflake

The real unironic answer is you have taken everything away from these people and they have nothing to lose or live for. This sort of thing is on the rise globally because of globalism, and multiculturalism.

Helter Skelter

since when did people develop this strange elitist relationship with jail yall boiz is triggered

Hope he gets death, but knowing how most countries got rid of the death penalty he’ll probably live comfortable for the rest of his life in jail

This
Also this

Sauce for pic

>yet you think knowing anything about jail is worth a shit haha. GO back to being a stain on society you worthless fuck. Go an hero and make your parents happy you aren't here anymore
i'll relish it when mudslimes slaughter your infidel scum family and then you'll come screaming for help and there will be none and we will laugh at the pathetic liberal spineless faggot you are unable to protect your family..lol

Now thas a damn good point.

Except it wasn't a church, it was a pig stye. Er... Mosque (same thing).

pointing in directions, youre such a racist ;)

>since when did people develop this strange elitist relationship with jail yall boiz is triggered
>>>
cause in jail it's fucking real no politicians playing things down and desperately trying to keep the peace in jail everyone knows their place and who hates who is no secret you only survive by keeping with your own we hate them and they hate us it's much easier than all the left wing/right wing and all the in between shit.

its so fucking ironic that people think fighting a culture that believes in "an eye for an eye" will actually result in peace.

>pointing in directions, youre such a racist ;)
and you are a blind fucking liberal idiot or maybe mudslime filth..whatever you are fucking garbage KYS FILTH

That look similar to game in pewpew stream before, name of game?

2x AR 15's 1x M16 and 3x Pumpguns.

You can tell some were faking. Glad he double checked

looks like a bullet casing if you look closely

>hurr durr if you kill muslims they win
>hurr New Zealand dun hab a muslim problem
>hurr durr foreigners have just as much right to first world countries as white people

One of them is fighting for their homeland while the other is fighting against a nation they don't belong in in the first fucking place.

>b-b-but they're not even 1% of New Zealand
Yeah but unless they're gotten rid of it's not going to fucking stay that way. The UK was 0.2% ethnic minority in 1950. Muslims shit out babies at ridiculous rates and make their own little enclaves in first world countries where they sure as fuck enforce their primitive backwards ways, keeping women suppressed and keeping them shitting out more and more babies like fucking cockroaches. This is happening right fucking now in Bongland and other European countries. Tower Hamlets may as well be little Pakistan.

First of it's a morally repugnant prospect to just let a bunch of fucking foreigners take over a white country. You're spitting on the bones and blood of millions of white men who died to preserve that land for their children. You're betraying the next generation of your people by just giving away their homeland. Muslims, Blacks, and Asians all get to have their racially homogeneous homelands but apparently whitey can't.

And even if you don't care about your ancestors or your descendants then what, you think when Muslims start becoming 20, 30, 40 percent of the population they're gonna be nancy faggoty peace loving diversity faggots like you? Can you think of a single Muslim-majority country on the planet that isn't a sandy shithole with backwards culture?

You know what the real difference is? If whites are so damn awful muslims can always fuck off to one of the many 100% Muslim countries on earth. Meanwhile if the Muslims don't turn out to be the cuddly teddy bears and do fuck us over, we have nowhere else to go. These countries are our first, last, and only fucking homes and they're being given away wholesale.

What if our Indigenous population embraced his logic?

Someone wanna sync up the highlight reel with tunac tunac tunac?

Attached: 5486047070.jpg (2308x1616, 154K)

nofile.io/f/sbWcMMRVqbv/shooting.mp4

the man was sent by the jews to try to make whites the enemy of yet another minority, good show on the dudes part though, I had a nice chuckle when he shot that one sand monkey in the gutter

Attached: pounch.jpg (1024x768, 149K)

he cant fast travel he had to kill all the enemies in the area first

correctemundo

Everyone so angry. Where was your anger when those girls from Sweden and Denmark were raped and beheaded by this scum in Monocco?

She was screaming for her mother while they cut her throat and eventually her head. And the other girl too was raped and beheaded.

Where was your disgust at that?

Excuse me. Morroco.

literally attacked the most remote and harmless Muslim enclave ... they should have travelled to Syria and fight ISIS or other extermist groups....

Like you're going to do? Oh yeah, that right you are just an armchair quarterback who ain't doing shit.

>same as islamic terrorist
They literally inflitrated our countries
They refuse to live by our rules
They slowly force their rules down our throats
Their crime rates are out of control
They commit rapes beatings and murders on daily occasions

1 white guy fights the invasion

Can't believe ISIS managed to tie up all those people in Paris, incredible stuff

was that video from Paris? Paris has a lot more sand than i thought