Post links to NZ shooting. 16 min 720p vid is preferred

Post links to NZ shooting. 16 min 720p vid is preferred

Attached: DB1D1E88-0FD4-48A7-8C20-A826BADC910C.jpg (452x469, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/62xwrbo2hoguci1/Brenton Tarrant.rar
crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/65159-full-uncensored-version-of-the-new-zealand-massacre
boost.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=5GCSWEgZT94&list=LLshV6seqXqvlTOPKeG8_WeQ&index=2&t=6s
veoh.com/watch/v141927684kSc48N2E
ufile
latfusa.com/article/2019/3/basketball-fans-win-a-ncaa-final-four-trip-with/
godhatesfags.church/EKLrXmT71z2YJoa.mp4?fbclid=IwAR0QRlgGGjtQs4joe1XAckrcMz6ccehi5j2htmflwC3DRu63QHHi2OfnY5s
4shared.com/s/fVQRyFsu8da
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552683005899.webm
nofile.io/f/sbWcMMRVqbv/shooting.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=kECUFrfHl0k
bitchute.com/video/DwaFDpJoBIUv/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

openload co/embed/NQFubV5nh3o/Christchurch-Mosque-Shooting-New-Zealand-FULL-VIDEO.mp4

Original thread + Video (16 min) + Manifest
mediafire.com/file/62xwrbo2hoguci1/Brenton Tarrant.rar
Also do your research nigger, takes less than 5 min to find all shit.

Enjoy nigger
crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/65159-full-uncensored-version-of-the-new-zealand-massacre

We need to ban light sabers.

(Can't be too early)

If we can save just one life.

I've watched it probably 8 times now in it's entirety and it keeps getting better every time I watch it.

The ync

Attached: image.jpg (466x750, 64K)

Thank you for links

Should have used the gas IMHO

Attached: pepe1.png (1015x1527, 422K)

I agree

Attached: 1551856616633.gif (381x434, 1.98M)

If only it happened it the U.S. The government *we the people" could have banned guns back to the stone age. Only then could the USA join England with knife killings, acid attacks, and guns (oops...laws don't stop crime - only provide a penalty...which many don't mind paying)

In other news, fuck off. Want someone else to control you, go right ahead. I choose to be armed. (And go ahead and nuke me you straw man fucks)

Keep playing.

Is it a virus?

click it and find out

I am :/

same user here. just use this link Yea Forumsro

Fuck you faggot that website doesn't work. The MediaFire virus looking link worked perfectly though.

Kys nigger

ive watched it multiple times you filthy nigger. might only work for me cuz im on mobile other than that I have no idea. stick a toothpick under your big toenail and boot a wall you autistic fuck.

Yes. It bricked my computer. Phoneposting now.

yup, he did this too. pure autism

Attached: a88a41a83329e845e950dddb886ec592eb17424edb1eaf92bedc92dae8e7214e.jpg (800x528, 252K)

Can anyone tell me what he says at around 10 mins in?

>Looks like we won't get the ___ today, boys

absolute unit.

He is a coward.
No person worth the title 'hero' would shoot unarmed men women and children at worship. He knew that no one would oppose him. He knew that the police would take him alive. If he was so hell-bent on killing terrorists he could have gone to Syria, but he didn't have the balls.
He is a coward, always was a coward, always will be a murdering coward.

sandnigger detected

>laws don't stop crime
No one claimed they did. They're a deterrent.

Going by your retarded logic we should legalize murder because murder happens anyway.

Tons of hot females and hentai and this minimal rules discord server

Damn son. Imagine if he was prepared.

look at that fucking manlet

They are brutal, merciless. But you, you will be even worse. Rip and Tear, until it is done.

Attached: 76C7AE45-0C3F-44FF-AE6F-FDBBDAFF974B.jpg (652x479, 54K)

He's right, though. If he wanted to kill muslims he should've gone after known Isis members or something.

these quads don't lie

mightve not had a GED or a diploma. you kinda need to have one of those now if you wanna join the army or marines.

“During the firefight”.

Not sure that was much of a firefight there, buddy.

Where is the rest? Is the 17min vid all that exists?? Wasn't there another attack at a2nd mosque?

czech'd

Attached: 1552171401224.gif (360x360, 955K)

Enough.

yeah but it happens after the livestream ends. the 17 minute video is all there is.

What the fuck was this guy's political affiliation?

>white supremacist but inspired by the philosophy of a black American political commentator
>praised communism but also identified as an "eco fascist", whatever that is, mentions libertarianism at one point
>against conservative policies but in addition to being influenced by the black political commentator he was inspired by Trump

Damn this guy was confused

Did he want a liberal state ruled by exclusively white people or something?

I wonder why he stopped streaming

And he shall bring upon them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; yea, the Lord our God shall cut them off.
Psalms 94:23

The quads lie.
White Australian christian who actually cares.
That fucker has done ISIS the greatest favor. The best excuse they have had in a decade to "revenge". And he knew that he would get away with it, the ball-less eunuch.

some streams only have like a 15 minute limit that’s my speculation

>Did/do you personally hate muslims?
>A muslim man or woman living in their homelands? No. A muslim man or woman choosing to invade our lands live on our soil
and replace our people? Yes, I dislike them. The only muslim I truly hate is the convert, those from our own people that turn their backs on their heritage, turn their backs on their cultures, turn their back on their traditions and became blood traitors to their own race. These I hate.
>Did/do you personally hate foreigners/other cultures?
>No, I spent many years travelling through many, many nations. Everywhere I traveled, barring a few small exceptions, I was treated
wonderfully, often as a guest and even as a friend. The varied cultures of the world greeted me with warmth and compassion, and I very much enjoyed nearly every moment I spent with them. I wish the different peoples of their world all the best regardless of their ethnicity, race, culture of faith and that they live in peace and prosperity, amongst their own people, practicing their own traditions, in their own nations. But, if those same people seek to come to my peoples lands, replace my people, subjugate my people, make war upon on my people, then I shall
be forced to fight them, and hold nothing in reserve.
I understand. I can't bring myself to condone such a loss of life, but I understand. Read the manifesto. Until you pull your heads out of your asses and start defending your nations peacefully, there will be always be patriots who succumb to darkness in this way.

Attached: Spondgebob_sadpants.gif (264x269, 196K)

Attached: 1493758938530.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

I am hoping you are referring to his balls - such that he had anyway.

Chad is HUGE

Fairly sure the reference to the commentator is a joke. Read the manifest, it will answer most of your points

An hero only takes one

always loved the bateman gifs. saved

Attached: 6469390476.jpg (3000x2000, 595K)

shut the fuck up

Read his manifesto.
He is trying to encite retaliations and start a race war.
As well as discourage immigration through violence.

Attached: PgD2A0h.png (401x372, 56K)

no u

Attached: 1551391650295.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Attached: SamHydeShutUpNigger.jpg (630x630, 59K)

06:53 a wild magazine appears

A manlet, of course.

Attached: 262054039013212.png (834x517, 747K)

Link to just the manifesto?

no u

Attached: tenor.gif (498x288, 1.63M)

"The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported."

Attached: C6461818-6E9E-4C8B-82DA-DA32F944DA09.jpg (708x663, 68K)

5'2" 104lbs
absolutely tiny lil guy. like don trump jr.

Google is actively suppressing this video. I had it on my google drive. Google denies access to it saying ti violated terms.

>Avg
K 3 Y L 0 5 5 3 R

Attached: 1532127050181.jpg (320x240, 15K)

I wish I had more to say about this, but wow, shame he didn't burn that to the ground after going back to get more ammo and Arthur brown playing, instead of wasting more ammo, he could've saved the double tap on all confirmed kills by lighting that whorehouse to the ground, niggers gon nig but this guy faild at wiping this shit stain from the planet.

Attached: tenor.gif (296x234, 383K)

Attached: 1500308080890.jpg (490x397, 37K)

ITT: white incels who take joy in the murder of children

You dipshits deserve all the misery and loneliness in your lives.

You spelt mudslime wrong user, they are sand niggers

THIS !

because thats how moslems do it?

Attached: 1545937915737.jpg (512x512, 33K)

Attached: 20190313_215656.jpg (1024x293, 69K)

Works for me but im on mobile.

\ deletesystem32

Attached: chickenniggers.jpg (777x437, 34K)

boost.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4

soon to be on cnn

what music is this guy listening to in his car? sounds like a Jewish barwhatever

youtube.com/watch?v=5GCSWEgZT94&list=LLshV6seqXqvlTOPKeG8_WeQ&index=2&t=6s

best out of the 3 songs i heard

i think you should read the koran, and secondly, I dont recall your outrage over the 40 christians blown up 2 weeks ago, Is it the number or the religion that doesnt move your dial?

>say subscribe to pewdiepie
>play jewish music
>play right wing memes
>shoot all the muslims

Holy fuck this is our god. He's amazing.

:O

Attached: New PVP Mode.jpg (636x355, 78K)

Attached: crysis NZ.png (633x351, 276K)

Stolen

he didnt care about killing terrorists. he wanted to kill the invaders of white lands that are coming into white lands and reproducing like rabbits.

A background check would have stopped this.

Hold my sides, I'm fucking dying.

12 year old detected

But we shouldnt ban guns in the first place cuz it does more good than bad
Even murder is legal in self defence

my hero!

hopefully someone starts killing white nationalists. the world could use a good cleanse of those

They're testing their system out. How much and how quickly can we erase of this video? Apply needed algorithms and next time theyll be much more efficient at it

Edgelord weebs with extremist ideas are as retarded as Jihadists, but at least Jihadists go after armed men as well.

They took down the manifesto. Someone post that shit again.

We did that with Nazi Germany.

I wonder what the Maori think on that point?

Seems like we need another round-up

Can someone shazam his playlist please?

I wonder about the Native Americans as well.

Alright Goldburg.
But seriously that's gonna do a number to the news outlets trying to pin it on one certain group. What a genius.

I wont hesitate to shoot you in the face, traitor.

guns will never be banned in the USA no matter how hard they try. Its impossible. No number of gruesome terrible terror attacks anywhere in the world will be able to get rid of guns in the USA. Thank god. One of the reasons the USA is basically incapable of being invaded is those 300 million+ guns in the hands of its people. The government can't do a thing either, they would be overrun.

Yes, it is not working on desktop but it is working on mobile

nah, they tried that with goldeneye back in 99, went over so horribly they'll never try again

Attached: 1552117144883.jpg (523x720, 198K)

was this livestreamed?
t. under-rock dweller who doesn't feel like watching to the end

>imagine being asphergic enough to kill people over memes

>B A S E D
>A S
>F U C K
i'm so proud of you

Attached: 1508532332413.jpg (167x160, 4K)

Only 2 times but it's a masterpiece.
Way more shooters should film their acts

where to start ...

Attached: 1548151813548.jpg (736x718, 39K)

>I dont recall your outrage over the 40 christians blown up 2 weeks ago
This is the first time you've ever spoken to me you fucking retard.

All religion is stupid. The fact that you automatically assume I'm somehow a fucking Islam apologist because I said "killing kids is wrong" just goes to show how fucking warped and far from reconciling you are. You are a degenerate bloodthirsty mongrel and faggots like you will never realize how much of a plague you are upon society.

Attached: Capture6.jpg (1740x951, 224K)

>waging war against your country by literally existing there
Sounds like you’re the one that needs to get your hand out of your ass, these people are minding their own fucking businesses. They have jobs and continue their beliefs while adjusting to the place that they live, they’re not race traitors, you and your shriveled chode just can’t stand the idea of having brown people in your neighborhood you worthless cunt.

Why dose he skip all the closed doors? In and out in and out, he never checks anything that's closed.

Unnecessary risk

Usually I can stomach this stuff, but this felt wrong. Watching them all huddled up in the corners getting sprayed was horrible. No words.

cop on the right
>that look of disappointment and also understanding
my sides

Attached: 1504232193262.jpg (300x300, 69K)

Nice try, schlomo. ISIS has done worse and this is somehow worse. Fuck off.

Attached: image0 (4).jpg (502x599, 22K)

Sorry the one I read last night got taken down

Absolutely awful, but it shows exactly how vulnerable people really are in this world.

Fucking watch your shit out there, people! If that hero guy had a weapon, it might've saved many lives. Had the people on the street in the beginning saw this dude and capped him in the back of the head as he nonchalantly walked RIGHT FUCKING PAST THEM, all of this could've been avoided. Also, that building was an absolute deathtrap. Srsly. Fucking srsly death trap.

Worse, they're in NZ...

Get guns, people, and learn how to use them. Fuck these people, and fuck your legislators who are telling you some bullshit about "we must ban... blah blah... before this gets to OUR streets!" The guy was already breaking FUCKLOADS of laws, passing any more isn't gonna do anything to people like this...

Then again, this guy didn't an hero, and he didn't even beat the 'merican highscore.png...

Attached: 1520900875282.png (284x385, 75K)

he didnt kill men, women or children, he killed muslims. im a little surprised you dont know this by how upset you seem about it.

Attached: 1504369746846.gif (400x204, 44K)

These people weren’t ISIS you fucktard

>sand nigger detected
no they dont

looks like we won't get the burg today boys.

its a slur for a Jew I think. lmao

>truth

Attached: 1500058296842.jpg (534x460, 118K)

Attached: 1552694276320.png (627x357, 367K)

He means that ISIS has done worse to innocent people and children.

Attached: 1552691588311.png (3218x6480, 1.76M)

You guys. I can't get initial D out of my head now. I hated what this guy did but jesus christ i can't the song out now. Am i going to hell now?

I said as well ya fucktard, they are armed and are fought by armed men, the retarded edgelord weeb in the video went after unarmed people, and the point was that he is a coward

I understand but what has that got to do with this attack’s if these people have nothing to do with ISIS - join the army and go fight ISIS then, don’t kill innocent people

Confirmed this guy?

The whole thing is pure AIDS

You're in hell already.

Meanwhile, in the manifest....

Attached: BA2D470B-D0E8-4EE1-9741-1475CBE2A9F4.png (750x1334, 1.13M)

Attached: 9867665592.jpg (934x1360, 78K)

why did they blur his face?

Oh you mean the association with ISIS. Yeah they have nothing to do with ISIS or any faggots in the Middle East.

Back in the day, they used to call people like him reactionaries.

this worked thanks

I thought the same thing. I nearly peed when Arthur Brown came on and he went to the fuel bottle....and then NOTHING. So much lulz wasted.

infowars.com

Attached: bed7620d4d6d3d18bd711ec53047aeb08dd46ac69e0212f09b04d1768c85ba4b.jpg (718x718, 104K)

Does anyone know the song playing while he shoots up the place? The WW2 German one

no they dont
i've fought plenty they kill whatever they can

So those people who were killed were ISIS were they?

Sandnig alert

Attached: CDC4B97B-E7EF-42EC-B602-59F45BAD0074.jpg (554x700, 115K)

Hahaha weebs are always loosers with grandeur delusions

And that includes armed men

Anyone that needs it, here it is.

Never used uploadfiles but we'll see how long it stays up.

ufile . io/q2qo7

delete the spaces obviously.

worked on mobile for me as well

All? Nope. Some? Possible.

Also, it seems to play best in a browser? Open it in Firefox, etc.

someone summarize please what happen

The new Wendy's promotional cup for the Final Four has an "Ok" hand in red.
>latfusa.com/article/2019/3/basketball-fans-win-a-ncaa-final-four-trip-with/

godhatesfags.church/EKLrXmT71z2YJoa.mp4?fbclid=IwAR0QRlgGGjtQs4joe1XAckrcMz6ccehi5j2htmflwC3DRu63QHHi2OfnY5s

16 minute video, better to watch it because its epic

But not proved, a man is innocent until proven otherwise; unless you live in a shithole country with no democracy

staged you can tell its fake as fuck

Nah, it's just reversed

thanks user. I wonder if anyone against it thinks censorships helps their cause. Anyways, any way to download from openload for a c-tard? I'd like to save this, in case censorship buries it too deep.

It works.
Update your potato

a guy just cowadootys a bunch of people who stand like npcs in a game. Fake and staged shit. No cops after 7 minutes. He actually had time to go to 2 mosqeues? Lol staged

>He actually had time to go to 2 mosqeues?
you didn't watch it

Attached: 0058389353.jpg (1866x1620, 193K)

it's actually quite boring.
but if that's your idea of "epic" I feel sorry for you

lol sorry m8, you're trying to talk facts to a bunch of fucking right-wing cucked fags. If Trump doesn't say it every news outlet does, it must be fake.
The NZ police were too nice taking this little faggot down. Should've shot his knees out so he couldn't get away from the multiple prison rapings he's gonna have.

Hmmm...who guessed this..?

Attached: gtz39i5mudpzbbjdf228215120100.jpg (1798x1151, 109K)

plus when he enters his car, the steering wheel is on the wrong side. Completely faked and staged. New world order Soros agenda.

Here's the manifesto for you nigs.

www.documentcloud.org/documents/5770516-The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.html

4shared.com/s/fVQRyFsu8da

He killed Muslims, which are barely human anyways. He is not a coward, but neither a Hero. He is just an idiot with a gun that did the world a favor by culling the plague and then getting canned.

2 bird, 1 stone. Too bad he didn't an hero.

Wonder where the other part is the one after the 16min mark

Hi can i have the manifesto?

I can feel your pain ... If only this happened in US ... so bitch ... get yourself a MAGA hat and gun and go do it ... you liberals are crazy enough to do it

Again makes you wonder if it's some kind of mossad spyop where they crammed a bunch of internet references so that edgy youngsters would gobble it up.

Yes, that's why they execute unarmed journalists and persecute civilians they consider "Infidels".

Your brand of retarded logic is precious.

>Muslims are not human

Attached: Blank+_e0906ce1b230d3d0d97159bc9d1111d9.jpg (326x326, 17K)

How fucking long have this bot spammed this message? Has someone even tried to google this shit?

www.documentcloud.org/documents/5770516-The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.html

my favorite part is the end where he's playing gas gas gas as he speeds away. that shit was just truly amazing

thanks user . thats gold !

"As well" implies that they eventually reach and confront armed men ya retard, I didn't think I had to explain that. It's not like it excuses an edgy weeb from killing a bunch of unarmed people, children included

It's just some shitty watch.

But Isis would shoot back. Poor little scared coward.

It's the law in some countries. I know in Germany it's the law.

You have to be pretty ignorant and stupid to do something like that.

What's the logic behind such retarded law? Everyone should know the face of a criminal.

Of course he will have zero success.

This. He didn't an hero. Pussy.

Fake video. The fucking steering wheel's on the wrong side of the car.

Their stupidity knows no limits.

Murder...legal. Guess you're a clueless fuck to whom definitions don't matter.

Pro tip, self defense isn't murder. Beat your head with a shovel until you figure it out.

brittish grenadiers, fire, and gas gas gas

No argument. Start with learning to read. Come back in 5 years when you can sound out the syllables.

OR post another pic that highlights your incredible ignorance. Your choice.

I fight unarmed people in a battle of wits every day. You haven't even made it to the starting line.

Bait is weak too.

Vid of the second shooting surface yet? Or anything between where the first vid ends and his arrest?

Did the livestream cut off at 16 minutes?

Was looking forward to the big car chase or w.e

He was did you not read his manifesto retard?

If you visit watchpeopledie daily, like i do. Then you will agree, this is a very weak videos.

Ban violence. Problem solved. So easy.

>If he wanted to kill muslims
So, are you ignorant of his claimed motives and making an assumption, have you been miss-led by the strong implications presented by the Media (always careful to avoid too many direct outright lies, but making statements that most viewers will misinterpret), are you espousing the conspiracy theory (also popular in the Media) that his professed motivation is a smokescreen full of secret code that only those with a corporate press pass can understand, are you deliberately spreading miss-information, or you really that could at pounding any shape peg into the square holes of your world-view?

Why is it that every murderous nut job now-a-days has to be “interpreted” by activists who have already proven themselves to be liars? When Jeffery Dalmer got caught, people listened to why he claimed to have done what he did, and then decided that either:
A) that was really what was going through his head;
B) he’s making stuff up, probably because his lawyer suggested sounding even crazier;
or C) some combination.
These days, naw, we’ve got to make up a new secret code for each killer, just to explain how their “real” motive is actually the same as the guy we really want to blame everything on?

i usually visit daily. checked now and it's banned.

Serbian songs about killing Muslim Bosnians and just killing Croatians cause they hate em lol

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552683005899.webm

wheres the blood, I c no blood pooling.....conspiracy!!!! XD

Same, as the edgelord he is he probably wanted to taint his delusions of grandeur in front of everyone with footage of his arrest; little shit probably ended the video when cops were after him.

What’s with all these snowflakes on here haven’t been on Yea Forums in forever guess libtards are coming in now

>crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/65159-full-uncensored-version-of-the-new-zealand-massacre
Works just was overloaded

Did he have a speaker on him? Where was the music coming from?

Song name please?

Says no permission to view

And Kennedy is still alive...cuz NO BLOOD!

have another hot pocket.

I watched it when it first was posted to Yea Forums. Within the first 1min it got here.
I had no idea about the context.
I thought it was a meme or joke.
Then it blew up and everyone banned it. Completely wiped it. I find thay very troubling how fast and in unison they can scrub videos THEY dont think you should watch. Its orwellian

(((they)))

Shittiest use of green text since ever.

Its true redneck

Allies in WW2 scrubbed casualty footage, too.

Life is harsh. Worst vid I ever saw was a gator tearing into a Zebra. I can watch cartel/IS vids all day. Not an endorsement.

Fag

Attached: 1551736465461.jpg (714x928, 83K)

>sweatily tries to meme the entire video
>not arriving to a mass shooting blasting Barbie Girl

Attached: 1529061229336.png (500x483, 247K)

What if our Indigenous population embraced his logic?

You do realize that after Federal law, background checks are on the honor system. No matter what failed law is enacted after the fact.. You do get that right? Right. I mean your not a complete fucking imbecile, right? Actually you are. You comment proves it. CLOWN.

And no one uses illegal drugs...or crosses a border without a passport.

Holy fuck you are stupid. Glad I own guns and ammo...and you can't.

Everything he played was on point

You're the faggot that would pull up playing

The music was so well timed

Everything he played was on point

You're the faggot that would pull up playing that

Attached: AKITA.jpg (1440x1614, 1.23M)

The video cuts out enroute to the second mosque because facebook pulled the stream.

Who chooses facebook to stream to?

https. ://www.google.com/amp/s/katana17.wordpress.com/2019/03/15/the-great-replacement-manifesto-of-new-zealand-mosque-shooter-mar-2019/amp/

The fucking Eurobeat song as he drives on. Can't help but laugh.

I only can find shit quality too.
Maybe their is no 720p video?

>America, with more gun deaths than any other country by far, still argues that gun laws won't mitigate gun deaths
Can't make this shit up.

People already had a link to the stream I think, so people will start watching and more importantly: saving the video. He really wanted to shitpost one last time

I need a another ass clown with no argument to debate me. Feeling good.

Let's go with better to be unarmed and helpless vs armed. And feel free to say that the government (of the people) should bave a monopoly on force. I'm sure your argument will be persuasive.

Sweaty samefagging weeb disagrees, what a bother.

Attached: 1532209054383.jpg (317x267, 22K)

He's a hero by definition tho, with the strength of his conviction to a fault. Of course, that'd go for anyone with the same conviction and spine to back it up on whatever side, muslims included. hero =/= "good", user.

He’ll get a slap on the hand for the crime

Attached: gods will.png (500x856, 191K)

America with more rights to defend yourself and the property you've earned.

Oops. Gun deaths. Post another failed arguement. Like knife deaths are worse. How the fuck can you be so clueless?

Wow. So if someone is stabbed on the streets of London, that's cool. Not a "gun violence" death.

Can't make your stupidity up. Did your parents bribe a school to get you "educated"? Fucking amazing.

Yeah he probably get a Nobel peace prize

Just banned drugs. No more OD deaths. Problem solved.

Fucking genius.

These fagposters turn the other way when Abdul rapes schoolgirls walking home.

Try again you stupid clown.

I will always defend my right to protect myself and my family.

Fucking clown. How old are you 9?

Does anyone have the second half of the shooting?

I read somewhere that he shouted "subscribe to PewDiePie", but I didn't hear him say anything in the first couple minutes. Didn't watch the rest because am not alone. Can anyone confirm?

There is no video. Facebook pulled the stream he was uploading

Everyone has their own views of society, religion and morals, so everyone can simultaneously be an agent of their belief and society and be a violator of someone else's beliefs and society. You're simply pointing fingers while essentially saying "YOU NO THINK LIKE ME SO SHUUUUT UUUUUP!" I actually agree with you that killing children is big nono, but you dont see the fact that you're actually outlying a point of ignorance and reinforcing it yourself. Brenton did what he thought was right, and while it was a horrible act, he was brave, or stupid, enough to do it, instead of sitting on an imageboard and reeing at other people for disagreeing with them. Good job bro.

Attached: k didnt like that post very much.jpg (428x424, 16K)

Last thing I heard him say was "Black lives matter, need more ammo" But it was hard to make out

It was streamed on Facebook?

nofile.io/f/sbWcMMRVqbv/shooting.mp4

he literally got in his car at the very beginning to drive to the first mosque and said "Remember, lads, subscribe to Pewdiepie", then drove for like 4 minutes

true

not him, but lol

FSxjVYJC!EaJFKNrCEJwIaCwAC_m__6hKgATZGtWJUFt_GOK9o7w
Mega link, wont let me post the whole link

He was a coward.

NRA's fault.Tax the rich. Fair share. Capitalism sucks, pay me.

>Just banned drugs. No more OD deaths.
Why do you argue with strawmen?

The world is full of cowards and criminals, government is not there to save you. First life lesson taught, no charge, sorry it took you so long for you to get it.

No NRA in New Zealand you shitfuck

Attached: 1546368812299.jpg (1024x768, 354K)

Its not an argument when the other side has no point.

All of you edgelords praising this idiot are even bigger cowards. Say you support this irl, you won't even do that.

yep

lmao looks like i struck a nerve.

If you said water has no hydrogen. I post the fact that it does and you have no recourse. No room for emotion. None. Zero. Nada.

The point you pretended the other side has is called a straw man. A straw man is a known logical fallacy.

innocent until proven guilty. im sure an 8 year old would know better than you.

Reponses like yours remind me of why murder is illegal. (too soon?)

Rub two cells together and work on getting a brain. Clueless fuck. Sarcasm is not your friend.

the trips dont lie, you just salted a bunch of greasy neckbeards. dont worry, they think theyre cool for being keyboard warriors with legitimate facts

fake

youtube.com/watch?v=kECUFrfHl0k

Wake me up in 10 years when you have an argument. (A failed argument)

I've heard of people as dumb as rocks, but I never thought I'd see one. Well played.

You compared drug laws to gun laws. That is the type of black and white thinking a child would have.

That's bullshit when you know enough about the case to accuse the person; some cases are performed for the bureaucracy and process and not the result.

Fuck that faggot shit.

Attached: 1519525480328.jpg (1000x667, 339K)

why tf is he listening to balkan music?

Not even close. Go back to school, by that I mean elementary school.

You are the reason people pay half a million dollars to go to USC. Idiots.

Not funny

Same. Horrific and real. Not a video game. Humanity is so fucked up.

The fail is strong with this one.

Both laws try to inhibit behavior. Your failure to see the similarities highlight your failings, not mine. Arguing with an idiot is fruitless. You lost.

Settle down, Auntie Mavis.

Attached: D2695069-A0D5-4017-B892-9557D6FCF4B9.jpg (480x640, 23K)

Any of you sandniggers got the manifesto?

>those comments

Attached: 1464830598607.gif (320x240, 1.56M)

>Maori

"gorilla warfare"... yeah real pro here!

So glad I’m not a muslim anymore, fucking finally

Pic not related, jemwolfie

Attached: 58F99001-3D8F-46D2-A842-D8FCCBDCC210.jpg (825x1100, 107K)

By your dipshit logic we should legalize illegal immigration and abortion. Laws won't stop them.

>you liberals
Ummm that dude was one of you right wingers faggot. No liberal can shoot that good
>B-b-b-but muhhh false flag

Posting a childish pic with no argument.

Shocked face.

Mom called, clean your room and make the bed.

Thanks for the laughs though. Your ignorance and stupidity has inspired me. Next time maybe we can have a debate and you can have a point. Until then, thanks again for the laughs.

>that music at the beginning and even after he got out of the car

Did he add that himself?

Either a troll or a newfag.

bitchute.com/video/DwaFDpJoBIUv/

Seriously? I've heard of there were people as dumb as you, unable to follow logic. I just never thought I'd run across one.

Your the same clown that had no idea what a straw man argument was, and then you post one. Amazing.

Go to bed and wake up tomorrow and try to learn more than you knew the day before. One small step at a time.

You're welcome.

remove kebab

shooting a bunch of unarmed / peaceful people,,, what a pro!

One is innocent until proven guilty in court. This is done to protect the identities of people who are falsely accused. In this particular case there is no doubt due to the video and posts. It still applies as it's the same standard across the board. One is only legally guilty (and therefore can be seen) after they are tried and convicted.

This is a clever government thread to enlist the help of b to find all the videos available and scrub them from the web. With that being said, good job at fooling these jabronis.

>peaceful

fyi is not gorilla its guerilla warfare... sigh