Anyone got the mosque shooting video?

anyone got the mosque shooting video?

Attached: sWgbeeQ.jpg (532x425, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.tube/play?hash=QmaqgzWG4G54ERY9L6X7KUB38CcCeaHoDuktuv85ScdV5p&channel=127170&for=mosque shooting&isyt=false
kiwifarms.net/public/junk/Christchurch Shooting.torrent
crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/65159-full-uncensored-version-of-the-new-zealand-massacre
bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_future_population_(U
files.catbox.moe/a4fdsn.mp4
web.archive.org/web/20190315060717/https://darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4
youtube.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1549750834568.jpg (576x720, 55K)

can someone some up why he did it was he just a pissed off mentally ill person who was failed by society to help him target Muslims infesting hes country who believe in sheria law and that woman's should be considered 2nd class citizens and covered with a burka

He wasn't mentally ill he was a terrorist.

BUMP

if you aren't able to find it you probably shouldn't watch it

same thing dickhead, mentally stable people dont get angry enough to become terrorists

Bump for visibility

bit.tube/play?hash=QmaqgzWG4G54ERY9L6X7KUB38CcCeaHoDuktuv85ScdV5p&channel=127170&for=mosque shooting&isyt=false

Nice

Theres a 72 page Pdf manifesto that he posted to his twitter, can still find the archive if you look around enough

nice trips

kiwifarms.net/public/junk/Christchurch Shooting.torrent

hugeeeee

Good shit mang

damn

I can't remember where I saw it but there is video out there of a call to prayer. I saw it on Twitter and I can't remember who made the post. No one was shot in it.

https:// dropmefiles com/ mt6Mg is the vid

https:// www.documentcloud. org/ documents/5770516-The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.html

manifesto

nah.

seems like there should be more yelling / screaming / running / chaos

what is hes story

read the manifesto, nigger

bestgore.com dumbass

not reading a manifesto like the Unabomber the dude was clearly mentally ill was failed by society slipped through the cracks

fag

i havent read the manifesto but sure looks like military or mk

why does it take so long for a response? christchurch is a big city

wrong, he's an average fag who got fed up with niggers flooding into european lands, worked as a personal trainer

I love how dumb government cunts think they can 'remove distressing content from the internet' because they deem it inappropriate. If it's so horrific and terrible then it's newsworthy and deserves to be seen. Stop trying to coddle people and shape the narrative you absolute pieces of shit

just a lil warning before you watch it, it aint pretty, it almost looks like a videogame aswell with the angles.

>12:19
>Prodigy's Fire starts

it's arthur brown - fire, not prodigy

it totally looks like a video game

Fuck no not military. Each time he entered the main room he would immediately sweep right and left where the bodies had been lying for a while. If armed cops were entering through the back they would have been able to take their time putting one in his dome.

the soundtrack is legend

true, hes clumsy too. so weird

he played eurobeat in the end

>that music

Just as if it was out of a flick. The memes write themselves.

GAS GAS GAS I'M GONNA STEP ON THE GAS
LMAO

It was simply the natural reaction to the deliberate and induced degredation of his society.
He was simply an average man who was looking to do his part
He was clear, lucid and patriot.

This.

That's one of the big issues. Then there's the "it's all the fucking far right/muslims bastards again"-angle. The main issue is that both ISIS and the far right has the same end goal - spread polarisation between east and west, and let it end with a big fuckery. And both sides have (if not constructive) justification for their point of view. Still they both seem to prefer butchering peaceful standbyers to make their point. Any way out of this?

He's from Australia though.

more like he fucked up his life, had no success and needed someone to blame for not achieving anything besides some measly btc money.

Is there a second video? Might be me but it doesn't look like 49 people to me.

>Any way out of this?

Ending the farce that is multi-culturalism.

He was a personal trainer in Australia how fucked up can his life be

its on Encyclopedia Dramatica

brenton tarrant article

meant for

Video transcription???

this shooting has the best OST ever

Attached: TFW Feels Gun.jpg (500x328, 34K)

Yeah. Still, I'm struggling with that. My wife is asian (I'm european). She's been in my country since she was 5, and she's more adjusted to "my" society than me, she's a nurse and working her ass of every day. I'm just looking to get a way out and chill. Still according to this guy's manifesto she's a part of the problem and should be returned to whatever country she was born in.

Spop

all 74 pages?
gimme a tldr

Attached: didntread.png (480x360, 247K)

Just remember that personal attachments are wholly irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. It's a struggle for survival, nothing less.

Find yourself a good white woman.

agreed
im in australia my parents were immigrants
they assimilated as best they could (still got called wogs tho)
i was born here and feel no real connection to my ancestry and would give my life for australia. i married an aussie chick. and i fucken hate the idea of multiculturalism.
its really simple
fit in or fuck off

typical example of a lazy nigger

kys

dont act like you read it either dumbshit

Attached: 1465178289198.jpg (215x200, 4K)

i did, and i posted it here for others to read it, too. it's worth it, stop being lazy

white cuck tries to justify being a dickless shit. fails, of course, and includes some memes.

Minorities being in white countries is not a problem, but they must remain the minority. Not by holding them down, but by pulling ours up. America was still 95% white in 1965 when the immigration act passed that made it a free for all, now it's around 60%.

what’d he write all over his guns lmao

WHERE IS THE VIDEO??

Yeah here nigger, enjoy
crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/65159-full-uncensored-version-of-the-new-zealand-massacre

Attached: 0a1.png (828x1403, 302K)

Right here, faggot.

Attached: 1551856616633.gif (381x434, 1.98M)

Honestly, I think Asians should get a pass.
We can place values on races, and some are clearly worth more than others.

Historically Asians have assimilated well, and did their part in advancing their host nations. We should just make sure they remain a small minority, say, 10%

bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/

Hurry the fuck up before it disappears.

I am the god of hellfire

lol, when china owns your ass maybe they'll keep 10% of you.

If copy from before is dead xD
here is new one
www.veoh.com/watch/v141927684kSc48N2E

Attached: Cbq4zspVAAEdiBJ.jpg large.jpg (614x1024, 65K)

fuck off gay, he failed himself and is taking it out like a freak does, not normal.

China's going to implode in the next decade, and cry all you want. Asians have earned their spot here as far as I'm concerned.
Not that I want to import any more

he was white and aussie, too lazy to have a normal job and blamed it on muh society, fuck off defending him, he had good cards and threw it away because he is MENTALLY fucked, not a normal person

GUYS do i really wanna see this? like i have it loaded. but do I REALLY wanna see this?

If Asia can't support Asian's and they try coming here they will be looked at as the new nigger, but worse.

Your reputation will suffer with theirs, you will become the nigger.

if you hate sandniggers you better click the fucking play button faggot.

This faggot doesn't care about society, he'll be wreathing in prison thinking about only getting 49 kills and not 50. dunno why the faggot didnt get the second nuke ending it for himself. dont make this into something bigger than a menally ill person being mentally ill.

i hope one day you see your mum getting slaughtered in a first person massacre video, then everyone gets to laugh and watch as she gets headshot in front of you.

A couple spots were hard to watch and I never really had an option one muslims other than terrors. But reading his manifesto he has some good points. All in all not a bad video

whats with the faggy music

tell me how you really feel sweetheart

Attached: 1552494799671.jpg (640x480, 93K)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

who the fuck does that? like did he get away? cause it looked like it

could you some up a good point quickly in his manifesto?

whats shooting a mosque gonna do, massacre some kiwi politicians and make the others scared, immigrant muslims fleeing slaveland arent responsible

Our hero.

Yeah it’s her

Attached: 66084679-8C73-41D5-8915-6B5CB5CEFBC6.jpg (600x778, 104K)

well it definitely lowers the numbers of sandniggers of course. im fine with that

This is actually a good point. But do not KILL POLITICIANS. I know it sounds like a good idea but don't DO IT

>remember lads; subscribe to pewdiepie

The madman. This is all so rich. Mentioning pewdiepie, talking about how he wants the left to impose stricter gun laws, massacres a bunch of sand people, insane rambling manifesto. It's perfect. I didn't know you literally meme a mass shooting as you're doing it. And he even live streamed it all. Tops

"It’s the birthrates.
It’s the birthrates.
It’s the birthrates.
If there is one thing I want you to remember from these writings, its that
the birthrates must change. Even if we were to deport all Non-Europeans
from our lands tomorrow, the European people would still be spiraling
into decay and eventual death."

Every day we become fewer in number, we grow older,we grow weaker.
In the end we must return to replacement fertility levels, or it will kill us.
To maintain a population the people must achieve a birthrate that reaches
replacement fertility levels. In the Western world this is roughly 2.06
births per woman.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies
_by_total_fertility_rate
There is not a single Western country, not a single white nation, that
reaches these levels.
Not in Europe, not in the Americas, not in Australia or New Zealand.
White people are failing to reproduce, failing to create families, failing to
have children.
But despite this sub-replacement fertility rate, the population in the West
is increasing, and rapidly.
How is this possible?
Mass immigration and the higher fertility rates of the immigrants
themselves are causing this increase in population.
We are experiencing an invasion on a level never seen before in history.
Millions of people pouring across our borders, legally.Invited by the state
and corporate entities to replace the White people who have failed to
reproduce, failed to create the cheap labour, new consumers and tax base
that the corporations and states need to thrive.
This crisis of mass immigration and sub-replacement fertility is an assault
on the European people that, if not combated, will ultimately result in the
complete racial and cultural replacement of the European people.
To see this in full effect, you only have to look at the population statistics
in Western nations for the year 2100.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_future_population_(U
nited_Nations,_medium_fertility_variant)

files.catbox.moe/a4fdsn.mp4

lmao, keep cocksucking the powers at be propoganda about muh enemies, i bet you'd give into the fake aliens too

proves his manifesto to be a joke and an excuse to kill people, glad we know now what he really stood for, being a crazy person and himself, keep cocksucking him though, the rich are gonna love us turning on eachother

thank you sir. came because morbidly curious, leaving feeling more wholesome and better for not having spread the message

they were innocent people. innocence doesnt deserve that.

>they were innocent people
>people
Not really though

Attached: 2019_03_15_18_25_42.png (554x811, 381K)

Can’t wait till there’s no more of you stupid ass white people lmaooo, y’all are getting the fck outta here, have fun being the minority lil dicks losers

this. anyone lampooning this as anything more than an excuse to kill THE EASIEST TARGETS in society is retarded and a drone, if he wanted chaos or civil war or whatever else he was lying about in his deranged meme book he shouldve chose a different target, oh mosque shooting #596993 what a unique hero and patriot to the cause o7 -_-

being this retarded for fuck sake no wonder you retards love sucking shooters cocks so much

showing his shitty meme book, its a fucking excuse you retard, he wants to kill people, why not make a meme book too, this is not a manifesto its self serving and masturbatory. STOP DEFENDING THIS LOSER

Oh no, he really memed the shit out of this assault.

Attached: 1551298468026.jpg (700x700, 112K)

Your fake morality is easily ignored.

No.

remember to slip a finger in his ass whilst your dicksucking this deranged faggot Yea Forums, this site now ffs

It was pretty good damn funny

We've already had enough of this shit.

Attached: This just in.gif (350x400, 24K)

They just try to contain radicalization of normal fags.

>web.archive.org/web/20190315060717/https://darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4

web.archive.org/web/20190315060717/https://darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4

Try cringy, he sounds like someone who calls himself a Yea Forumstard with a straight face.

Ladies and Gentlemen.. WE GOT "EM

Attached: EJEKEny.jpg (899x900, 320K)

Muslims immgriants will soon replace the whites by having tons of kids while whiteys have stopped having kids all together, to do his part he killed many Muslims in New Zealane so people would be afraid to migrate there

>unironically this board
ffs you guys are sooo gay

youtube.com/ watch?v=sf6_DBqF7UQ
this is pretty funny but

Attached: download.jpg (500x748, 69K)

it was on crazyshit earlier today

The shooter said China was the country with the closest beliefs to his own

Is the 17 minute one the full video?

Yes I do

cunt fuck muslims the guys manifesto is right he has a point, muslims are fucking invaders they're a disease that needs to be vaccinated in au and nz

Not just in au and nz, but everywhere else those rats don't belong, too.

"First they came ..."

only place they belong is in their home town don't come fucking invading our lands and benefiting of our government handouts and shit, muslims need a genocide or at least deportation

Two wrongs dont make a right. Killing innocent people isn't the want to spread your ideas.

>subscribe to pewdiepie

Holy shit

Dude fell for the classic scapegoats

Internalized it so much he went crazy

Smarten up people this is how they keep us weak and divided

Now? Like it hasnt always been a place for jaded freaks. And if you read the damn thread only a small portion of people are defending him. I watched the video because i believe in freedom of speech and expression. Ive seen multiple deaths from guns and one from car wreck in real life, its not something i like (to say the leasylt) but death is apart if life. I think every adult should watch the video to undersyand what happens when you dont allow people to spread ideas freely.

>also guns, why the fuck would you not want your public armed?
You think this dude would have tried this shit in the American south at a Christian church. Hell no. It would be 20v1 gun fight. Dudes where i live wake up everyday preparing for the worst - including me.

this guy is a victim??? lmaooo the rich love this shit dawg, especially of its against brown people, keeps us divided and against muh enemy so that they can keep exploiting you, talk about keeping us weak and divided