I think I want to become a trap

I think I want to become a trap...

what do?

Attached: b11943d391dd4bf6cba2825c0d253aa0.jpg (770x770, 76K)

Well post some full body/ass/feet pics. Let's see what your working with my dude.

Pray for the forgiveness of your soul and ask Jesus to help you be free from whatever sickness is possessing you.

if serious go by the right course of action via a ethical doctor do it the right way dont buy shit online doing it yourself be under a professional to see if it is the right thing to do you wont regret if becoming a "woman" will make you live your best life do it op

I'm sure he will get on his knees for Jesus if Jesus promises to give a reach-around

asians make the best traps small hands and fee the better and they tend to not have broad shoulders

it's not has hard as you think.
Make sure you're totally hairless, don't be super fat, grow hair out or get a wig and get thigh high striped socks.
bonus points: phat ass, flat chest and 8in soft cock.

Kill yourself.

/thread

8 inch soft cock wat

do you have kik?

Attached: 7796E508-E061-4702-945D-DD5DE2EB9FA7.jpg (580x1024, 62K)

it's just a bonus
.is this you OP? if so, genuine potential.

shave, buy dildos, poppers and a chastity cage

Attached: kad9cq6paz221.jpg (600x800, 141K)

Start by having a lot of sex with dominant guys. Then dress up more and more. This can be done before seeing a doctor and starting any hormones or workout routines

go visit the /lgbt/ board...they've got you covered user

Where can did you purchase poppers? I guess it depends what country laws etc

>poppers
talking about running before you can walk.

I know what to do!

Attached: KebabRemoval1.gif (320x178, 1.82M)

I'd suck that dick

Who ever this is, moar!

Find a sugardaddy willing to feminize you

Attached: tumblr_mnvy0iqgsr1s7wyoqo9_1280.jpg (640x480, 67K)

Realize you will never be 1/100th what Bailey Jay is

NOPE

This.
Ensure decent starting material, take hormones, develop a sense of fashion, shift your social cues. Do not wait until you're passing to work on your voice, start that shit now. There are plenty of guides. It's all pretty straightforward.

Attached: Snapchat-235908337.jpg (750x1334, 295K)

wait again? is this you? did you used to stream on chaturbate? and did you have a black guy that used to fuck you on stream?

Yep! I've been thinking about making a comeback-it's been a while. Unfortunately he and I are no longer together.

don't need to respond to you replied in another thread.

Hows the aids treatin ya

Insane dude with BOOB nothing new, still a dude.

Attached: 239826342.jpg (562x378, 40K)

Attached: unknown.png (154x182, 31K)