Be virgin

>be virgin
talked to a girl for a few months and she just recently sent me pic related

do i smash even though i dont see a relationship in the future?
do you guys think she looks okay even though a bit chubby?

Attached: Screenshot_20190130-174256.png (1080x1920, 1.11M)

She's disgusting but you're not in a position to be picky. Fuck the cow and get it over with.

A hole's a hole at the end of the day, take it where you can get it is my opinion.

Worth it for your first. She will be enthusiastic and satisfy your curiosity. You don’t love her, she won’t love you. You don’t goto dinner with her, you never stay the night.

Enjoy the youth and plug away wherever she will let you. Don’t forget! Wrap it up!

how experienced is she?

quite a few guys she said

Does she know youre a virgin?

None of that matters user.
She will bring a level of confidence to the surface you’ve yet to know.

shes fine. good for you!

pay no attention to the other Yea Forumstards in here, theyre jealous they can even get an ugly trap

True story inbound

Would smash.

Just dont get trapped

just get it over with. let her "teach" you. also lick her ass and finger her good because you will be bad at fucking. I guarantee it.

Attached: zimmer-inline-03-2016_34255.jpg (385x513, 37K)

Asking advice from a site full of virgins. Fuck these niggas.

yup she said that made her more excited if anything

... That's a man.

Attached: 1477329200387.jpg (460x500, 95K)

also pic related

i dunno what to do but im reading your advice, thank you anons

Attached: Screenshot_20190130-173352.png (1080x1920, 1.38M)

yeah you can smash that np

Attached: iceee.jpg (495x767, 77K)

You’re gonna have to push through your fear and do it.

those folds

Attached: 1528157046609.jpg (400x532, 20K)

Mate, this is perfect for your first time shagging. She knows the score, her expectations are set appropriately, just go for it and get over all the hurdles, first time showing a girl your cock, touching her, licking her, seeing how long you last, how to handle finishing. Enjoy it.

Then the next time you'll have muchess to worry about, and you can find a slightly hotter girl. And the time after that an even hotter one.

Get rid of the idea you are going to be shagging instagram grade models, but with time and confidence you can easily get 7s and 8s. But you don't want to fuck one of them for your first time, the pressure will be worse and you'll make a mess of it, which she will spread and it'll close doors to you.

mmmm you are a lucky man user those tits are 10/10

That's a dude.

this girl is going to crunch on you and knead your shit like clay

enjoy

Dude. She may be fat and sweaty but thats a pussy. A nice warm wet tube to stick your dick in and shoot your sperm into. This is what we as humans were meant to do. While your at it you can squeeze and fondle those soft tits and make out with her swapping saliva and wrestling her tongue with yours. Doing this will also improve your confidence massively. I say go for it dude, dont be a pussy

Attached: cNBSnDpUBzjHFA5QteQMTABZyQyKseskpVaDaE5mkVU.jpg (960x640, 141K)

Have her as your fuckbuddy bro.

Just make sure you upload a sextape after youve had her a few times. Wanna see her getting fucked

Post more od her nudes

wtf... perv

dont have

smash and get her pregnant.

Be afraid of STDs, now that u are aware of this GL!

dude what