How long until this piece of shit destroys more of the 2nd ammendment while republicans pretend like its no big deal...

how long until this piece of shit destroys more of the 2nd ammendment while republicans pretend like its no big deal.its funny,they fought obama for 8 years when donald trump and a democrat majority house are a bigger threat to our gun rights

if you have no clue what im talking about,just look at what happened in new zealand.libtards are thirsty for more gun control

Attached: trumpdonald.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

yeah who the fuck doesn't want to give metally ill people guns, has to be a pussy libtart amirite?! MURICAH FUCK YEAH

>mentally ill people

define "mentally ill".this is the problem with you libtards and your mental health excuse.if we let you pieces of shit define it,you'd probably just start calling everybody who's white and doesnt agree with your political views mentally ill.just like you tried to do with racism

And you tried to do with transpeople.

yeah,but trans people really are mentally ill.im sorry but,the gender you will be for life is the one you were born with

either way,donald trump's the only "republican"to support the gay community and to support gun control.if republicans had any sense,they wouldnt of nominated him let alone elected him president.but i guess america had to prove yet again that its a country of idiots

funny that you call me a libtard lol - you don't know me bitch so listen here: U MENTALLY UNSTABLE U NO GUN OK? YOU MENTALLY STABLE GUD CITIZEN YOU GUN OK?

it literally takes only 2 braincells to get this concept (works fine in europe btw) but you even seem to struggle with this one

Attached: 1522020118348s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>you dont know me

>even though im using the exact same excuse liberals use to justify gun control

fuck off libtard,shall not be infringed.the constitution is more important then your feelings

>works fine in europe

yeah,im sure all those victims of islamic terrorism sure do love their gun control

also,butchering the english language isnt helping you any.go back to the 3rd grade and actually pay attention in spelling class this time,and people wonder why liberals get called dumb

Define mentally unstable.

I'm not even american you massive cum guzzling anal sphincter - I don't give a fuck about republicans, democrats,or any amandment or constitution

>yeah,im sure all those victims of islamic terrorism sure do love their gun control

yeah I'm sure all those could have been prevented with a good old AR-15 right?

>im sorry but
don't say your sorry it makes you look weak
yeah I know you dont mean it so dont use those words

>40% suicide rate

>yeah I'm sure all those could have been prevented with a good old AR-15 right
ashqually, the french one stands out. if one of the people just standing there videoing it was holding a rifle instead terrorboi would be laying in a pool of blood pretty quickly.

>im not even american

well,go fuck yourself then kid.go figure some loser from a 3rd world country brings up ar 15's.maybe if you had guns you wouldnt be on your knee's sucking muslim dick right now

your a fucking idiot if you cant understand what i was saying

I understand what you were saying.
But don't use the words "im sorry", because it makes you sound weak.

>i understand what your saying

no you dont,retard

>works fine in europe
Stop reciting Yea Forums memes you know nothing about. Youve never been to Europe and have no concept of the European culture or you wouldnt assume stupid shit like you do.

either way,that isnt the point of my post.the point of my post is,the republican party is no longer the republican party.it needs to get rid of trump and his supporters because they've turned the republican party into a bunch of anti gun liberal idiots

>destroys more of the 2nd ammendment
wasn't that one of his(shooters) stated goals user?

Are they coming to take your guns faggot?
No theyre not so stfu this shit happened in NZ. Why do you believe everything revolves around the US? Mind your own business and maybe go start a lobbyist group so the evil police wont come take your guns..

Both of you are completely intolerable spergs who should get jobs and leave Yea Forums.

hehe you're so fucking salty
compared to my country the US are a 3rd world country

I'm literally european you shithead

and yet all that gun control in NZ didn't stop shit

What gun control in NZ? They don't have much.

Looks like he doesn't take you seriously. This is because you used the words "im sorry" and he automatically assigned low status to you.
It's a very common mistake among white men. You should stand up for yourself, and don't reflexively apologize before calling out people's bullshit.

Already have a job.Work day ends at 4 pm.

trump is an asshole.

>while republicans pretend like its no big deal
its conservatives that give a shit about the amendments, Trump never even claimed to be conservative, you uneducated chicken shit

That was my first post in this thread you dumb faggot. You can always tell the newfags because they don't notice when they're talking to a different person.

Go jerk off then.

ummm this makes no sense, please choose a side and try again

Trump supporters care most about two things:
1) Being in power
2) Being a troll

Anything else, from 2nd Amendment to actually making American stronger, is not that important. Sad, really.

SLIPPERY SLOPE ARGLE BARGLE!!!

i never said anything about conservatives moron.learn how to read,conservatives have never,and will never support donald trump

Don't wanna be infringed? Join the miltiary. Or does the 2nd Amd not start until halfway through?

I'm sorry, please let me suck your cock to redeem myself.

>please choose a side

already did that,my side is the republicans.i bet your one of those idiots who thinks trump and his supporters are republican when in reality,they arent.he's divided the party and his attitude towards guns makes more people believe hes a democrat

This.

Trump banned bump stocks. Who cares. Those things just let the gun rock around in your hand to spray bullets. Ive shot one and it is actually frustrating.
He is placating the left with the mental illness thing after that bald bitch started screeching. If you are worried about losing your gun rights because you are mentally unstable, then you probably dont need a gun

>join the military

funny joke,i dont believe in serving under a draft dodger in a country to lazy and stupid to protect the freedoms im fighting and dieing to defend

>implying republicans and conservatives are the same thing
you are only proving you're the idiot

>who cares

yeah,who cares.maybe if you trumptards saw the bigger picture you would care

>You know those people we keep attacking?
>For some reason, they kill themselves more than others.
>Almost like they're under constant pressure and fear.
>Nah, must be mental illness.
It is, but it's your fucked up head, user.

You give a shit about bump stocks?

never said republicans and conservatives were the same thing,but conservatives seem to support republicans.which they arent smart enough to realize donald trump is as far away from a conservative as you can get

if anything,he's a democrat.that was made very clear with his stance on the 2nd ammendment,republicans and conservatives shouldnt support him,but they do because america is a country of idiots

You don't have to serve at all. But since the 2nd Amendment is for a well-regulated militia, people who want to play with guns should fucking enlist or shut up.

like i said,you pro gun trumptards dont see the bigger picture.if you give these libtards an inch,they'll take a mile.background checks were expanded to,but i wouldnt expect a hillbilly with a pile of shit between your ears that you call a brain to realize this

conservatives use the mental illness excuse so the guns dont get blamed
libtards use the 'guns are scary' because they're uneducated
Newsflash: repiublicans and conservatives are not the same thing

newsflash(im the guy you responded to)i know republicans and conservatives are not the same thing,but conservatives support republican presidents,i cant see any reason why a conservative or even an educated republican would vote for the republicans anymore after donald trump.its his party now,and more liberal then conservative

You posted this yesterday and people are still taking the bait. Your even replying to yourself.
git gud

Calm down big guy. I understand what you are saying. I honestly think he is just trying to make victims think he cares

you implied it
his stance on 2a makes it clear hes not irrationally conservative, does not mean hes a dem.
many conservatives dont support people against 2a or any amendment for that matter, therefore they dont support trump
youre delusional

>i understand what your saying

you probably dont,thats why you dont find bump stocks an issue,people with a functioning brain realize it wont stop at bump stocks and are against anything that the libtard you elected and his democrat majority house want in terms of gun control.america is a country that claims to have a constitution but doesnt deserve it because they'd rather throw it away because of bullshit

>does not mean hes a dem

it does,he's anti gun.which makes him a dem,either support the 2nd ammendment or dont call yourself a republican

and the delusional ones are trump supporters who think they are republicans but find no problem with a president who just passed 2 gun control bills.trump and his supporters are not republicans,first they have a negative attitude towards george w bush.now they support gun control,time to fuck off to the democrats where you belong

people will support whoever holds their best interest, clearly trump doesnt hold the conservatives interests,
You cant see why an educated republican would vote republican? Clearly ignorant.
Please, join the rest of us here, in reality.

Which will cause a lot more actual fighting, tension, and destabilization. Just like the shooter said in his manifesto, expedited by the left wing media faggots, which was also in there.
Say what you want but the dude knew what he was doing to get the outcome he wanted.

Attached: 1478368194204.jpg (540x720, 87K)

This. You're grammar and spacing give you away. Your feigned anger is also making you look stupid

>clearly ignorant

so you cant see why educated republicans wouldnt want to support some anti gun piece of shit who has lived the majority of his life in a democrat city,has life long democrat family members and has been a democrat himself ro most of his life? sounds like the clearly ignorant one is you

i never posted this yesterday though

alright you clearly have some wires crossed which makes it obvious where your argument is coming from
republicans and conservatives are not the same thing
/thread

your the one with wires crossed.i already said i know that conservatives and republicans are not the same thing,but conservatives support republicans.although,i dont see why they do after donald trump

then again,you responded to a post that had nothing to do with conservatives.so maybe your just fucking retarded

for the sake of anyone you interact with for the rest of your life, please, please, PLEASE do some research before you pitch in

oh trust me,ive did enough research,new york city is a liberal city,donald trump has been a democrat most of his life.and his family are life long democrats,maybe you redneck idiots who support him should be the ones who have done your research,he's no republican.thats for damn sure