Don't cry for your enemy, celebrate their blood being spilled. So sayeth The Prophet

Don't cry for your enemy, celebrate their blood being spilled. So sayeth The Prophet.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Based.

Fuck Islam.

dude shot children 3-5 years old

A Muslim killed a bunch of kids at the Manchester arena bombing.

Fuck em better get them young

think of the children goyim!
surely you don't like killing children!
oy vey the children!

Attached: (((you))).jpg (125x96, 2K)

fuck that guy then, that doesn't justify this retaliation. why not go kill extremist terrorists not women children and people just trying to live their lives

Remember that one Ariane grande concert where all those children went to?

so jews dont like killing children? dont see your point

ya that was bad too, why yall act like every Muslim got together and planed that shit.

majority of muslims worldwide support jihadist attacks - there's a bunch of online polls confirming this

pest control

noting more credible than an online poll
wow the internet is really a dangerous thing uneducated redneck neanderthals

when they confirm OVER AND OVER AND OVER the same fucking info and muslims confirm it with their own actions, what fucking more do you need? its written in their god damn book - quit denying reality, it doesn't work, people know islam is evil by now

bro the bible is filled with fucked up shit too their just old outdated books filled with bullshit.
the people themselves aren't bad i know lots of muslims and they're not violent people. get off the internet and go out in the real world reach out to cultural communities you'll see the internet is just the ugly side of people trolls and venting

Who has the full video? I have it recorded on my phone but the sound isn’t there I want to redo it and see it again. I’m not in favor of what happened I just wana hear him and what he says during the situation.

future suicide bombers

Women birth children
Children grow up and become the enemy

For every kid a muzzie kills we kill 10

future school shooters up in here, white genocide is a myth, go back to brofisting yourselves faggots

>brown skin bad
>white skin guud

Attached: Brainlet+comp_168dff_6615771.jpg (1200x1090, 84K)

So what youre saying is that youre just trolling and venting?

Who here is defending the bible?

The teachings of Islam are evil, barbaric, and backwards. If you know nice muslims, then they are nice people who also support a violent book written by a cruel warlord.

Be completely honest with yourself; if it came down to a war, and the options were supporting the Islamic side, or supporting the secular, no-religious side, which side would your nice muslim friends support.?

youre comment speaks volumes about your mindset. you see things in only black and white, hope you take some shrooms or something to fix your autistic brain

Support the right to free abortions goyim!

Don't make white babies to save the planet!

Don't touch a 15 years old girl, goyim, that's pedophilia!

So what if that 9 years old dates a nig- I mean, a black man, you're not racist aren't you?!

>literally fails to address every single point
>"s-shut up autist"

lol k

Attached: 1551570637588.jpg (280x419, 14K)

They are so horrible that IS tried to claim the dude as one of theirs. It doesn't get much lower than that.

i dont even know where to begin with your dumb ill-informed ass. have a nice time at the alt right rally retard.

Attached: DNTpZzVVoAMIEq6.jpg (601x622, 47K)

stick your nose in where it don't belong will only be met with a mouse trap.

>i dont even know where to begin with your dumb ill-informed ass.

Translation: "I have no way to argue with your position, so I'm just going to act dismissive in hopes that it makes you look ignorant and tricks people into thinking I'm obviously correct"

Also I'm not right-leaning. Nice assumption. "Everyone who disagrees with me is alt-right!"

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

you never answered his question. He asked if shit hit the fan, who would your "moderate" muslim friends side with?

Islam is killing Europe. I don't care what Islam does to the rest of the world but let's just get that shit out of Europe.

Don't fall for the bait, sage then hide the thread. So the russian gets no kopeks.