Whats the best way to kill tons of people as 1 person. shootings bombings never seem to get more than dozen

Whats the best way to kill tons of people as 1 person. shootings bombings never seem to get more than dozen

Attached: me af.jpg (545x545, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers#Other_incidents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By starting with yourself, faggot.

Attached: FB_IMG_1552403893148.jpg (477x296, 14K)

Support the status quo

War.

Kill the correct person and watch the snowball form. Just look at WWI

So I only get 1kill, need a better KD than that sorry no go

any suggestions as a white male american to kill to start ww3, please give expenses/materials

Get your hands on nuclear weapons by tapping into your inner genius.

biological weapons or somehow starting a war

With a nuke but you're a broke bitch so you'll never get one lmao. Go shoot some kids with your airsoft gun and get capped by the police so the world can be rid of you.

>killing a white man to start WWIII
smug_anime_girls.webm

Become the charismatic leader of a large cult. Buy kool-aid

here's a list of rampage killers, with kill count, injured, and method used. seems the highest kills split equal by plane and by arson.

reference: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers#Other_incidents

Poison the water supply

Arson, you want to start a few fires in a small warehouse district. Then move to a residential zone so that firefighters are busy

so hijacking planes is the best way to go thanks for the help

U getting v&

here ya go, op

Attached: images (8).jpg (851x360, 40K)

What a fag

i'm not saying go do it, just to be clear.... but that seems like the highest death count for a single actor.
don't do it Yea Forums... you end up killing people for no reason who'd done nothing wrong.

instead, leak classified info if you can lol

>become a politician
>shill for communism

I feel like as a species we dont deserve to exist for how stupid and evil we are, getting rid of the most people I personally can seems fitting

This. Unironically

well, in that case you would want to plan to have a better impact than 170 dead... because that's really not going to have any effect on the world, and u'll end up dead

but, i'm not saying to plan anything. dont do stupid shitt or plan to murder people.. this is all hypothetical

Sounds great atfirst then i thought where would i get enough poison for that

Idc about your hypotheticals, its just so depressing theres 7 billion people and i would only manage to get 170. so much hate and I cant hurt as much I wish i could

Save up your shit, piss, and cum for a few months

Or try the serial killer route. Study ways to not get caught. Gary Ridgway murdered 49-71 with an IQ of only 82, so maybe it's not that hard after all.

Attached: image582220.jpg (619x465, 37K)

By not having children you've made hundreds of people not exist a century from now ...oh wait, that's how white women are genociding us

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-134604_Chrome.jpg (720x1480, 444K)

oh no! im quivering in my boots right now :0

build a nuclear reactor like that one boyscout
make it reach critical mass and die along your neighborhood

Attached: 5627890335.jpg (2360x1404, 171K)

whats with this cancer spam

well i care about my hypotheticals.

if you want to have an impact, don't go for short sighted acts.. you want to play the long game. you want to ensure that not just a very small group is impacted, rather generations of a big group of people. if the problem is overpopulation, it really isn't something a single person can impact.

you'd want to either impact the death rate or the fertility and birth rate. a good way to attack the death rate is thru mass dieoff event. think, unvaccinated elderly and kids, or civil war, or a plague.

As for fertility, you want to have a major enough impact to neuter a good amount of people by either:
- preventing them from repopulating, like having a culture of shame around sex as it were in korea;
- preventing them from finishing a preggo term, by having some sort of epedemic not able to carry full term and still born babies
- preventing them from even getting preggo, like forcing chemical castration or sterilization (like in china with the 1 child policy violators), or
- high rate of mutations that would stop people from even trying, zika virus

any of these would have a significant enough impact on current and future populations, but you wouldn't see the benefit, it's more for your kids and grandkids

Replace all of the water tanks in a school with gasoline and light off fire crackers so the school goes into lock down then set off the sprinkler system and ignite it.