The /pol/ asshole who went shooting now made Pewdiepie a target to all of the muslim world. I feel really bad for Pewds...

The /pol/ asshole who went shooting now made Pewdiepie a target to all of the muslim world. I feel really bad for Pewds. He has nothing to do with this but will now have to get bodyguards and protection for the rest of his life cos radical jihadist will probably try to seek revenge. I feel really, really bad for pewdiepie.

Attached: 1552663656915.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/attachments/screencapture-8ch-net-pol-res-12916717-html-2019-03-14-23_11_30-png.695090/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pewds

i know nothing about this shooting but maybe its a false flag? maybe t series is behind this

Pewdiepie is an altright fag. He follows anti immigrant

radical jihadists won't have anything against pewds himself, just a couple weeks ago, everyone saw him as a jew hating nazi.

although, i'm happy that the "sub to pewds" meme is now dead

But what did he mean by this though

Attached: D1rgzupU4AA6O11.jpg (1144x648, 83K)

he is one real motherfucker

Good. Hopefully the next one will take it the needed step further, and decapitate this degenerate and post his head with a timestamp. Ironic that you defend this cancerous sweed, when all he does is pander to /pol/ and autistic manchildren who think that being ironic, non-ironic, ironic is a valid form of comedy.

Can't wait until the day that the next /pol/ fag kills him and parades his lifeless corpse. That will be the day that everybody he brought here leaves, and moves back to Facebook to fanboy over this talent-less cunt.

who the fuck cares pewdiepie has always been a massive faggot

>people who disagree with me are nazis and """alt-right""""
you should rope urself.

Do you feel better now you've got that off your chest?

I'm with this faggot. Quit pointing fingers, you faggots

>implying anybody that browses Yea Forums/4channel isn't right leaning

You're an idiot if you think otherwise; just like the lefties that come here for "le edgy content" meme, but cry and complain when somebody posts dogs and children being decapitated.

Go back to your cuddlebox on Reddit or Facebook, kiddie.

It's called karma. This guy became a millionaire easily, the universe seeks balance and now he will be killed in the name of Allah for his greed and sloth.

He should just know not post random pictures of him holding guns at all even it's a meme. He didn't even say it was fake or anything. Real boneheaded move, I wonder how many news outlets are gonna use this picture against him.

What do you mean
>off your chest

It has only been a few hours you fucking spaz. They're my thoughts on the issue. Did I upset you when I point out how his entire following is indefinitely autistic and obsessive now?

okay, dude, chill... to be fair, and fairly left and i appreciate a good rekt every now and then!
we can enjoy shitt without gatekeeping like assholes.

Holy shit the edge

Ohhh, karma. That thing someone made up to explain coincidence and that your dumb ass believes is real. Learn science you uppity ass dipshit.

Imagine being this mad at memes

Attached: qv5hg.jpg (970x712, 69K)

Yep, this is going to hurt his sub count

Attached: indiaIslam.jpg (665x451, 58K)

>Learn science you uppity ass dipshit.

>implying Newton's Third Law is not science

>Admitting the right likes child decapitations

Yikes

what did the shooter say about Pewdiepie?

Before he went in:
>remember lads, sub to pewdiepie

Oh, yeah, well that'd do it

OP’s right though, pewdiepie now has a large target on his back. YouTube as a whole might be fucked tbh.

Long before he went in, when he put on his helmet before he even started driving

Sub 2 pewds digit lord

YT is massive, pewds is a single entity on there. let's stop generalizing everything, let's stop dipping a paint brush in the actions of ONE PERSON then blindly paint an entire group of people with that brush.

not all pewds subs are horrible garbage people, not all of youtube is in serious trouble, not all of kiwis are awful people, and not all muslims are terrorist

I hope he's beheaded, that way I can finally stop hearing about his bitch ass.

but you don't feel bad for everyone who was killed? what a world

maybe if they kill him we can finally drop the nukes

>single entity
Yeah okay, the guy with 90 million subs is just a “single guy”

Are you retarded? I never painted anyone with any brush.

Shit goes down with advertisers due to offensive jokes, what the hell do you think could happen when someone who shoots up a mosque and kills 40 people says “sub to this guy which YouTube and advertisers already hated”

Yeah YT will probably be fine but be prepared for a shitstorm.

its called muslims are corrupt so they should be killed, no love for those goat fuckers

Good, I hope a bunch of people from countries that aren't his own brutally torture, rape, kill and skullfuck his media still of a fucking corpse. He should've died figuratively back in 2012. Now his only option is to die literally. And I really really really hope it's brutal and upsetting to alk of the cock choking twelve year olds who actually think he's still relevant and cool

if youtube does delete his channel for whatever reason then he will just make vids on another site

unironically this , do it. Now not the time for your alt left nazi bullshit

Let's hope they'll torture him in a live stream

>spaz
>indefinitely autistic and obsessive
I have a feeling there's some projecting going on here.

And then there will be revenge killings

Samefaging much?

Attached: 1527794073174.jpg (988x1059, 116K)

It was a funny meme desu

Myabe that's what he gets for making edgy videos for shitty 10 year old boys.

specially when that target demographic is VERY likely to go rampage on other pèople.

i have nothing against him, but come on, don't tell me you didn't see this coming.

>specially when that target demographic is VERY likely to go rampage on other pèople.

please tell me where did Felix promote anything like this

you are a fool

Attached: 1474137262400.jpg (608x1070, 865K)

i mean, yah, literally, a "single guy" channel.. yes he's the biggest channel, but still, 1 person.

advertisers have issues when content creators do stupid shit, not when a random terrorist says "sub to pewds"... it's like when this terrorist killed people it's not all kiwis or aussies are terrorists, just a single dude. pewds himself announced right away that he's sick of this shit, and took his subreddits down.. i hate the guy, he's fucking cancer, but he's got nothing to do with this....

a radical going about killing people and shouting "sub to pewds" doesn't implicate pewds in the terror. just as it were a radical going about killing people and shouting "allahu akbar" doesn't implicate all muslims... radicals are just that, radicals.

Attached: MsfkuSr.jpg (600x800, 52K)

so uhhh anyone gott a link to the vid

sub to pewds is now more alive than ever because of this terror attack . Holy shit you are fucking retarded

I can't wait until he dies

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 19K)

>I feel really bad for Pewds
KYS

no he said nothing i saw the vid

never been true in my 13 years here

he was making a video about how people will do everything for money. he didn't promote it

oh i don't know, maybe his edgy jokes that most faggots take seriously?

pandering to that is just dangerous for your image, sure, he never did it directly. but the intention just tells, he was walking in a very thin line with his new content.

and yeah, keep calling him felix like you were personal with him, i never use the word cringe but that shit is just way too fucking cringy.

dead as a doornail

when everyone is telling you he said it, and you watched the 5 minute video and you're absolutely certain he didn't, then maybe you haven't seen the FULL video

Dude lives in Sweden. He'b be raped and killed by 'slims anyway

show me a video where he had a joke about doing a shooting like today
I am calling him felix because pewdiepie is retarded

He lives in London.

>pewdiepie is retarded
hey, that's what we've been saying all along. LOL

lol look how mad this guy is.

Scheiß auf pewdiepie.
Lasst die Revolution beginnen.

fake.

I doubt anyone will be able to say it again

not fake. He made it in half a year ago.

I hope he gets kabobbed

then who gives a shit like lmao

how are muslims any more corrupt than any other religion? christianity literally takes money from their congregations under penalty of a shitty afterlife, tax free, in order to build their mega churches. are you cool with shooting up churches?

He said later in a vid that it was airsoft

man, he really does make it easy for people to intentionally interpret his shitt incorrectly

fk em, hes a giant race sell out any way

he's an unstoppable juggernaut of a meme

Caring about a utube poster. lol

If Pewdiepie should be threatend in any way by muslims in next days or weeks, it would just show how much the killing of today was justified, as the muslim community is dangerous itself.

good, youtube is evil jewery. also never gone happen

Attached: 1502050707834.jpg (738x1489, 227K)

he did it for rotherham

Attached: Half a towns children.jpg (615x766, 107K)

Pewdiepie actually made a bunch of antisemitic jokes in his videos, glorifying nazis. Look it up.

RIP in peace pewdiepie

lol ass backwards thinking

if you were innocent and i kicked your ass, and then you retaliated against me in any way, would i be justified?

>it's like when this terrorist killed people
??terrorist? hes fighting for his country when his country is killing itself

Attached: anti western hate ideology hero.jpg (1024x768, 143K)

you can smell the flopsweat in this post

google has more indians working for them then whites
tfw ur racism doesnt even make sense anymore
NZ kike was an immigrant himself!!!
Total tards

God bless Trump and his Mar a Lago Pedophile Parties!

>just as it were a radical going about killing people and shouting "allahu akbar"
There is no radical is islami. islam is islam

Attached: Islam (6).jpg (578x569, 54K)

>Group of people, scared and angry, swarm on top of someone that the killer simpatizes with

Oh, yeah, bulletproof thinking. It's like a certain someone that killed a bunch of innocents 'cause a group that doesn't represent them did some shit

sorry who did pewdiepie shoot and kill, could you go ahead and post that thx

I hope pewds gets rekt by a sandnigger. This in turn would cause a counter reaction andthis might take us one step closer to civil wars in EU and amerifat

he should have promoted it, hes a cuck gatekeeper

Attached: talmud.png (998x722, 34K)

Pewds can afford it. Nothing to feel sorry for. He's rich as fuck. He'll be ok.

Christianism preaches the same shit, should we kill them all?

>google has more indians working for them then whites
So what about it?

>hes fighting for his country
you know what separates someone fighting for his country from someone who's a terror threat? their approach to the solution!

you don't like multiculturalism? then implement laws to stop it. don't go killing people. that's literally what terrorism is.

Really? Media propaganda in a thread about media propaganda?

quit being such a little moralfag, lol. its funny and you know it.

Whenever they are practicing what they preach, yes.

>Guy shoots up muslims
>Mentions his favourite band
>People now sympathize with them wanting to murder the band the shooter liked

You see how what you're doing is fucking retarded or no?

That's one helluva fantasy you got there, faggot.

Same future

y use such an outdated pic?

Oh, then we can go around in a killing spree! There's more than a couple of those going around

>fighting for his country
in a different country

The only reason that faggot is condemning this is because he worries for his own safety

I'm sure the extra publicity/subscribers/money he gets will soften the blow

what if i told you, that they are in fact practicing this exact thing? they love them some israel and bringing about the end of the world

they're also practicing what they're not supposed to be doing. they love them some children

I don't say they should beat the guy to a pulp and hang his body, I'm just saying that being pissy at them them being pissy is fucking retarded, if they do something let the law handle this like it should be done in the first place

oy vey

>radical

Are you an 8-th dimensional faggot, OP?

mudslums dont have to be radical to be mudslums

Attached: ca4c23cdc4c32af0488f6e02a46e827c.jpg (453x500, 54K)

think of this scenario. an indian murdering spics in the states because "we don't want immigrants here"... wouldn't that be funny fighting for "his country"

The shooter wasn't a NZ citizen, was the point. Not sure why you're going into hypotheticals.

so can the video get posted here or will admins delete it ?

killing random civilians doesn't help your cause dude, I'm amazed at how you fail to grasp this

Go to underage faggot look around youll find it lazy cunt

Or you could listen to the church telling you to be meek and just let them kill or enslave you and rape your children

I'd say I know

How can you make such a xenophobic statement about a misguided immigrant?

Attached: 721525649.jpg (719x872, 162K)

They shouldn't do anything to pewds at all since he's not ideologically aligned with or trying to justify the shooting... If pewdiepie came out and said, "I support the shooter" then maybe you'd have a case against him

I don't think english is your first language, you rambling faggot.

>The /pol/ asshole who went shooting
any proof that he was from /pol/ ?

think of this scenario, an aussie murdering muslims in new zealand because "we don't want immigrants here".... wouldn't that be funny fighting for "his country"

Attached: 6104348066.jpg (2184x1394, 156K)

4+4 pol
he posted before going live

yes

darkweb.tokyo

>alt right

>he probably thinks pewdiepie is an american

>scenario
Um.

8 ch /pol he posted right before the shooting

ok thought you mean "our" /pol/
are there any screenshots?

kiwifarms.net/attachments/screencapture-8ch-net-pol-res-12916717-html-2019-03-14-23_11_30-png.695090/

I don't lean on either side, probably because I have enough brain cells to formulate my own opinions instead of mindlessly repeating the inane shit everyone else says

the two have a lot of crossover and I can't imagine most people being able to tell the difference so it may as well have been our /pol/

Our days are numbered lads

he's a liberal. the altright hates him

I don't keep track of youtube shit or mentally ill people shooting at people, but I'm curious on why pewdiepie is caught up in this.

>anti immigrant
>is an immigrant

thanks

pewds is like oxygen at this point. He's everywhere we need hm to be and everyone is sucking in his essence daily to survive

The sub difference is only 800 now
This killed him lol

Wait a minute I just realised something:
What if someone upset by this attack (most likely muslim) ends up executing pewdiepie? Would that be the sacrifice to spiral our societies into a conflict that would result into something bigger? Is this the catalyst to the next level world conflict?

Uhhh sure, alright.
But again why is he a part of this whole thing? Is OP just saying a bunch of nonsense like usual?

That man is a hero

Attached: 9deee4716f983da.png (500x80, 7K)

Fuck PewDiePie, and all you flaming faggots that follow his cuck ass.

Before he started shooting he said "subscribe to pewdiepie". He had a gopro

there you go

Attached: 1552667069774.png (1837x482, 217K)

>what if this entire ordeal is just a false-flag?
what if breton intended for it to look like a killing-spree but in reality, it's a stunt to give pewdiepie bad press and finally get his leftist ass thrown off the internet?

So a mentally deranged man said a dumb thing and now people are actually upset at the guy he referred to??
If anyone suddenly finds hate towards pewdiepie they are equally deranged!
Jesus Christ, fuck this gay Earth sometimes.

Why you all hate PewDiePie, just don't watch his Content. You are literally just trying to be edgy. Agreed with OP feel bad for the guy.

what a plot twist
>and the "fake shooting" was initiated by T-Series

>mentally deranged
Remember, white shooters never have agendas, they have mEnTaL iSsUeS because SoCiEtY fAiLeD tHeM

>So a mentally deranged man said a dumb thing and now people are actually upset at the guy he referred to??
welcome to the place called "earth"

failed to lock them up maybe

Are you saying this man didn't have anything wrong with them in their head?
A sane person decided to kill people without without something wrong with them?

Yeah Earth is fine until it becomes gay. As in fucked.

>everyone must be a right wing retard who thinks this massacre was a good thing.
You’re rather simple aren’t you buddy

Yeah, he seemed to know what he was doing. Planned it for 2 years. Dude just hated some people, so he killed them.

t-series funded white terrorism in order to smear pewdiepie

Seek revenge for what? Have you forgot these are the same people that'll gleefully off themselves in honor of their religion. Pewds will have people coming after him online but I doubt any radicals muslims care enough to seek revenge.

>Seek revenge for what
okay, who said there's going to be revenge? wasn't me

CHECKEM

Attached: checkem 5.jpg (125x125, 2K)

NOT ALL

Nice first Yea Forums post dude

Gives a vid from this bloody thinh

Attached: IMG-20190315-WA0079.jpg (433x612, 27K)

what is the point of this, the nonmuslim population of india is over a billion...