Hey b faggots

Hey b faggots
A muslim here
Didnt u think that this latest action
Wont have a reaction ?
As it madden me to the core ...
Seeing a faggot like that guy killing innocent people
Ill just say if a ''muslim'' extremist bomb a school or a church etc in the future
I wont get mad/sad in a matter of fact iwill laugh my ass off because that will be justice
Fucking faggots white race who think their supreme.

Attached: images (31).jpg (678x452, 33K)

Awesome roast nigga. Big ups and mad props nigga.

How about you guys stay in your own shithole country

should have spoken up when your cousin blew up all those kids in manchester after that concert, habib. fuck you

NON RELIGOUS NORMAL GUY HERE.
I think I speak for most everyone when I say these people (shooters) were complete assholes and we all wish this hadn't happened and we all be equally sad if anyone decides to blow up Christians or a school or whatever in revenge.

/thread

Shut your mouth degenerate

List of Killings in the Name of Islam: 2018

During this time period, there were 1976 Islamic attacks in 56 countries, in which 11769 people were killed and 11483 injured.

Go ahead and have a reaction, then we'll react back. Guess which side wins in the long run with that going back and forth? The side with nukes.

This

Attached: download (1).jpg (800x433, 72K)

we cleansed europe from sand niggers once, we'll do it again. your children and woman will serve for prostitution and cheap labour, youll see.

>we

Link to vid?

>atheist
>Normal
Pickone kike

Nice try Ahmed

>implying every christian is white

Im Arab christian and he's a piece of shit to me. Instead of hating christians for this, how about you look at how much solidarity you are getting from the christian world?
Where is this solidarity from muslims when something happens to christians?

ok, now go back to fucking your goats.

It's hard to determine how many trolls there are but I think it's just a vocal minority that thinks these kinds of things are "heroic" or "great for western society" etc. Any terrorist attack is wrong and creates a net negative for everyone involved. If you want to say fuck you to the guy that did this, don't let it change you for the worse and realizd that his goal was to start some stupid movement. Also, I don't think it would hurt to generally not be on Yea Forums where there is an echo chamber of degenerates supporting terrorism.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuurrrrppppp

Back of the bus

Attached: 2w4jjq.jpg (888x499, 102K)

React. Kill more people, see what happens.

Coward

Sounds about right

>Islam is such a peaceful religion.

Attached: Muh.jpg (769x798, 116K)

Attached: 2w4jzo.jpg (888x500, 79K)

>punish the guilty for justice

>punish anyone else and you become guilty

Attached: 1517642870448.jpg (500x500, 63K)

Hey there horsebro

Dont spread hate.killing innocent muslims for the acts of other muslim named terrorist is pure madness

Typical muslim reaction. I worked with a paki that thought 9/11 was great. The world is turning against you for a reason

Hello :)

Attached: 2w4kdq.jpg (888x499, 79K)

By your own logic, could it not be argued that this killing is “justice” for all the terrorism Muslims have perpetrated? Your words, not mine.

nigger youre going to do it anyways. Youre filthy dumb, habibi scums

-signed, some shit-stirring white kid from the suburbs.

Attached: 1205.jpg (210x264, 9K)

Attached: 1550768387796.png (625x626, 70K)

Do it faggot. You won't.

I’m Non religious, but unironically go fuck yourself.

The fact you people even have the audacity to bomb and kill people in your counties and then cover it up is disgusting. And now pulling the victim card shows how much of a spiteful faggot you are.

stfu sand nigger. how many people has you religon killed just today?

Attached: 1552486106618.jpg (556x556, 126K)

>Didnt u think that this latest action
>Wont have a reaction ?
Sounds like a threat.
Hope you don't mind a visit from the FBI

They're

Why don't you get this mad when muslims kill other muslims (everyday)

Shut up you goat fucker.

Attached: images (59).jpg (487x630, 48K)

Fuck yourself
peace of shit

just leave it be. thats what he wants

Attached: 2w4p5h.jpg (888x499, 114K)

>innocent people

not true when a good 60% support the extremists and help via money

>Ill just say if a ''muslim'' extremist bomb a school or a church etc in the future
>I wont get mad/sad in a matter of fact iwill laugh my ass off because that will be justice
so nothing will change? where were past actions of muslims condemned in any size by muslims? why dont we ever hear of families and community turning in or warning of extremism they see?

Islam is a religion not a race
OP is a larping faggot

gtfo Yea Forums, who told you that we give a fuck about you or your opinion?

why can't people understand that this is the outcome he wanted. to divide and shift blame as much as possible.

We got the whole incident recorded and some anons that live near by are posting pics of the place

discord..gg
/hh4txHj
(Take off the extra dot)

Laugh all you like. We'll continue to laugh as you are systematically exterminated and removed from civilization.

Hey friend, just wanna remind you.. Your skin color has some bad people a part of it just like mine does. I don't see you as being represented by terrorists, they're just some religious nut jobs just like how Christians have been terrible people for the name of religion. My point is there are people who support this psychopath, not because they share skin color, culture or religion, but because they are both psychopaths. I gauruntee you there is a self hating Muslim somewhere thanking this dude. Much love to all you massive confused faggots out there, and I hope everyone who wants to can pray in peace in their own place of worship

Muslims need to reflect on themselves

Welp. Best start hidin'

Attached: 2w4qw3.jpg (888x499, 101K)

Of course you'll do that because you're a hypocritical brainwashed sociopath

Your religion has been poisoning the planet just like every other half ass backwards religion. Your religion slays innocent and your own people a finally when someone has a rebuttal, you get mad?

This is exactly why all religious dogma needs to be stamped out whether it is muslim, christian, judaism, buddhism, tengrism, any ism with god or gods just need to be eliminated. You fucking pathetic cunts believe theres justification in bombings or murders because of rrligious idiology. Its 2019 not 10th century europe. Fuck your religion is just an offshoot of christianity which is an offshoot of judaism, esentially youre just arabic jews.

To be honest OP this happened because of muslim males. You are the most aggressive and pushy people i have ever met, its not bad enough your own people are fleeing your "homelands" and trying to spread this bullshit elsewhere. This is what happens when you cant even take care of your own land and people, you infect other nations with your made up religion to justify your sad caliphate. One day Islam will rule all of europe and on that day we will burn all of europe to extinguish your pathetic religion once and for all. Until then, dont expect it to get much better. Your people are a target, its what ypu have brought upon yourselves.

You say you're not mad but you sound mad kek

Attached: 1552173675148.png (516x526, 257K)

>Why don't you get this mad when muslims kill other *fucking everyone (everyday)

you know that was fake you faggot hahaha imbecile like you belived it was legit

An eye for an eye is flawed justice user. Bringing innocents into conflict makes any position weaker.

Attached: 2019_03_15_022752.png (1024x768, 1.12M)

>795035500
>iwill laugh my ass off because that will be justice

Muslims already did that after 9/11 and the bataclan terror attacks.

!!!

Attached: 2w4v1d.jpg (888x499, 82K)

it's more like pulling a hair for a couple hundred eyes and limbs to say stop taking from us

Well why don't you assimilate or go back to your dukristan?

>reaction to a reaction
and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and-

the never ending story. Idiots resolve problems with violence, which forces other idiots to performe acts of violence. *wink*

*cough 9/11*

Yeahh..Elon Musky..you was all time..

Attached: fonih5xwacr0updmk227758345900.jpg (1718x1197, 131K)

>Dumb muzzie doesn't realize they're perpetuating the cycle of violence.

That's what happened to the blacks in America and look at them now