*You're the judge and jury*

*You're the judge and jury*

What should his punishment be?

Attached: yeni-zelandada-camiye-saldiran-terorist-brenton-tarrant-kimdir-h1552639237-4ab82f.jpg (625x313, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
documentcloud.org/documents/5770516-The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.html
my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4
bit.tube/play?hash=QmaqgzWG4G54ERY9L6X7KUB38CcCeaHoDuktuv85ScdV5p&channel=127170
boost.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Freedom

Immediate scaphism.

where the fuck can i find the uncut video of this fucking szhit ??

Islamic ass rape

Fucked in the ass by every Muzzie in NZ. What a cunt

72 virgins

Seventy two virgins, his bullets back and a cold frosty one.

A hot meal, a gold medal, and $10,000 in cash.

facts

Attached: Kerbal Space Program Screenshot 2019.01.11 - 14.14.30.87.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

Skinned and then burned alive.

Give him to a mob of muslims, record

not guilty

it's super funny to me that all you people who are saying congratulate him are the biggest fucking cowards on the planet.

Why should we punish him!?

36 virgins and 36 traps

/thread
This legend deserves a pardon.

Lock him in a room and ear rape him with remove kebab until he succumbs.

But they're a "peaceful" people, right ?

Be one of the only virgin of some ISIS fucker.

The only cowards are those not willing to take action

Hi guys, I'm writing from Russia, we mostly support this brave hero.

Now that is some advanced mindbend.

Bonus points for not getting it.

Still sickens me he was caught alive. Police shouldve capped him right there in the street

50 hours of cummunity service at a mosque

I speak for America, we love him too

go take some action then son!

or is that yellow streak down the middle of your back stopping you?

I have seen much worse vids about muslims killin infidels. He was quite human to them.

No more staying up after 9. And no more sugar on his cereal. And no more carrot cake.

Pretty much this. Degenerate as well.

it's even funnier that your kind of people comes here and expects to find like-minded people

Teach him a lesson, make him shoot up every mosque in nz and au, yeah, see how he likes it then.

Attached: tenor.gif (250x188, 765K)

>was quite human to them

this is the most pathetic thing written in this thread.

Asylum in Sweden

He already got his punishment. His plan only backfired. Now the sand nuggets look like victims and will get even more sympathy and support from libcucks. More refugees.

Found the liberal

Attached: 2cfbba17f0638e00e61d92b4dcc176a2067a3d6809db92ac565baae35bf18749.jpg (486x354, 38K)

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

You could punish him by sending him to germany. Muslims all around.

you're right, all i find are scared liitle boys hiding in their mommys basements hoping the boogey man goes away, but drops of a virgin 12 year old for you to marry.

fucking wimp

Give him free leg surgery. He was 5'3

found the scared little girl hiding behind muh guns

Two 2 day passes to Disney Arabia.

My God, why are you so cruel ?!
Maybe the cake is still possible?

Death by firing squad

pretty much. If he had wanted to make a statement he should have gone after politically relevant people instead of random ants on the side of the ant hill

Back to the penal colony Australia with him and physical castration.

I got a fucking boner watching the video. The fact that someone could carry out something like this... my hatred for the human race is oozing with affection. One of the greatest men of our time. Glad he killed those Bible fucking faggot.

There is no cake.

lol really????

This

Yes

Slice off the soles of his feet, fill his shoes with salt and vinegar chips and make him run a marathon!

Yeah, uber-manlet

But.
muh guns.

Where is the video?

it makes PERFECT sense now

where can i read his manifesto?

Attached: df6.jpg (680x680, 43K)

Make him a democrat congressman? For levity sake?

documentcloud.org/documents/5770516-The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.html

Life in a private prison with the option for parole after 10 years.

Carry out something like this? You mean walking into a closed building with 300 unarmed people inside? Holding a military grade rifle killint 41 out of 300? My god what a professional. A 14 year old african child soldier with a rusty AK would‘ve done better than this useless faggot

>implying someone cares what a white niggers thinks

Fpbp

why does he look like george w bush?

An HESOYAM

This is Yea Forums faggot , I think you missed a turn whilst looking for reddit . Off you go kiddo

>military grade rifle

Attached: 1379054047442.png (250x250, 88K)

Your butthurt makes me cringe so hard. Go suck a muslim cock

Yeah, let's take action against kids in a church, meanwhile there are soldiers and policemen actually fighting terrorists while that joke goes around killing civilians and acting as if he was making the world a favor.

This , he didn't do nothing wrong

Some sort of award idk

how would that make someone a coward? Explain and I'll give you reddit gold

He did tho.

Says the 12 year old virgin who‘s got a collection of 16 airsoft guns in his basement. Shove that pic up your ass

rent free

Can anyone point me in the direction of online groups that reflect his ideaology on whatever platform?! I’m really into his work and would like to explore more.

Heh, sounds like someone's not man enough to kill. Well I promise you, next week it'll be my church.

THANK YOU.
He/She/It is a huge bitch.

he should get s fucking medal you nob.

Immortality in our memes

Don't be angry, bro. Let's live in peace and harmony. There is so much evil in the world - for example, muslims ...

>making the world a favor
Learn english sand nigger, it's doing the world a favor

Carrot cake sucks anyways

This

Attached: close-up-of-the-medal-of-honor-awarded-to-navy-seals-the-highest-military-D9F15G.jpg (918x1390, 209K)

>disagreeing with extremist muslim actions by copying extremist muslim actions
cunt should die in jail, he let his brain rot on this website. if you are on here a lot and you sincerely agree with him the rot has set in for you as well

Nah he didn't, literally solves nothing, we will forget about what happened just like the terrorist attacks in France, watching muslims get slaughtered is just a novelty, people will talk, no action will be taken as usual.

Why learn English if the most beautiful language in the world is German?

Is there a video of him at the second mosque

I'm italian lol, but alright, you must be one of these people that gets upset when people write colorful instead of colourful.

>implying people already forgot how the soviets perverted and undermined the left in the left that cause those problems now
>implying russia is doing the same eaxct thing with the right now today
Fuck off, you are the actual jew behind the curtain.

He just gave up his freedom for the rest of his life, put his life on the line, all for what he believes in. Yeah, call him a coward, you trans SJW fag

just a warning, if you watch the video your ip is being logged by the govt and will be investigated

He just drives by shooting into it, the only other second related video is one shot by a third party as he is taken down by Christchurch cops.

ALL RELATED MATERIAL: darkweb.tokyo

Attached: with_jews.jpg (565x555, 75K)

Actions like this are an absolute disservice to any cause. It will only swing the pendulum more to the left and make Muslims martyrs.

The same language that's being drowned out by muslim immigrants?

Community service, less the time he's already provided.

Exactly this

kinda like their own martyrs who have been taking down non-muslims for years and have no regrets.

>Nah he didn't,
He did tho.
>No action taken.
Suits me.
>Bring on the next mass mudslime shooting.
49 wasn't enough.

I mean I originally thought he was anti-Islam, and I get that, but then I read this manifesto of him wanting more pure White babies and I don't agree with him on that. I agree Islam has no part in a modern society, but I don't think murdering people because of their skin color is right.

I mean they're the same. It's ok to admit you're wrong.

Hello snowflake

Attached: 1424659550418.png (219x212, 115K)

German = Turkish

im a muslim, he killed only inocent people. I will give him the same punishment as muslims that kills inocent people

Why should we punish a guy who didn’t do nothing wrong?

Imagine being so edgy unironically. End yourself, fat hillbilly cuck.

noble peace prize & UK prime minister.

Didn't do them any good. I am sure Europe would be even more islamized without them.

I would give him a medal to be honest. He actually didnt torture the muslims and killed them on the spot. Better than any isis torture videos

>shit he is onto us
>quick, blame the jews
I see straight your shemes you fucking russian piece of shit. Your nation should been glased with the rest of all the shit countries.

Well, at least he reduced the count by a few. That will make it slightly less unpleasant.

point proven

Freedom and 10000$.

Back to plebbit. Go on now...

hes calling YOU folks a coward, not the shooter you fucking retard

Gee, it was just an example to say that using doing or making in that sentence makes little difference as the message i meant to convey is the same, baka.

I'd like to see someone else try and replicate what he did, but his message was mostly meant for pol, and honestly i don't see anyone from that board being able to uh...You know, do something concrete instead of actually typing threats online.

fpbp

eat my tiny dick

fucking weeb

>Thinkofthesequels.gif

trips checked

"Oh noooeez. People pray peaceful to another god! Their friends attacking muh freedom! This good guy killed the bad guys!"

Attached: 1370359734023.jpg (2400x1800, 584K)

just put him in a cage with all the dead bodies of the people he killed and let them all rot togeter until he goes mad and dies

So what you are saying is he is NOT a coward ?

thos are not trips newfag

you know what they say, fight fire with fire...

based and redpilled

Quit being a Muslim then. Your fucking Koran says to murder whites in it.

Being made a public hero

Attached: 8342768232.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

Oh no senpai you got me!

If you kill him, he's a martyr. If you let him live in prison, he'll spread this shit. Keep him in solitary until death.

Well, while I don't like Muslims I accept that we live in a society and you can't just boom boom guys you don't like so in this case in Murrica -> death penalty / life sentence.

actually, it says murder anyone no into its sand nigger god. fuck 'em.

Attached: kike-roach parasite229017.jpg (403x403, 38K)

You'll cowards dont even kill muslims

50 taserings in the town square!

no shit.
Italian became a weeb. not surprising, Mussolini piece of shit

>kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

Wow what a fucking loser.

nice!

Release him, he's a fucking saint.

Attached: 1528237889927.jpg (1438x1079, 201K)

He should be knighted and given unimaginable wealth and vagine

Attached: 1447452202240.jpg (464x600, 166K)

Bro, now I will reveal to you a terrible secret - in Russia everyone hates the government and all its actions. All that you hear about Russia on TV is propaganda (and yours and ours) and lies.
It does not matter who you are by descent, the main thing is to be a good person.
Peace to you, and I went to sleep)))

I mean...What's the purpose of insulting Mussolini? Do you think italians generally care about him enough to find it offensive?

I'd give him a medal.

why was the previous thread deleted?

people that should have died instead

not at all, just referencing how much of a bitch your nation is

Normalfag
>>/pol/

The link doesn't work ffs

go on and do it then, pussy

>Do you think italians generally care about him enough to find it offensive?

Not now. Ask any Italian Grandmother old enough to remember him though. After the allies came down on Sicily like a hammer he was hated by "his" people. Figures, everyone loves a winner, and etc.

Since he's adept at killing innocents in the name of ideology, his sentence is forced labour for the state:
- He's given infinite supply of guns 'n' ammo and free charter planes to wherever he wants and has to meet a quota of 5 muslims per day.
Otherwise - dereliction of duty.

again, eat my dick

You mean most of the posters in this thread

Attached: cs06642931.jpg (1080x1643, 226K)

medal of honor

months of torture by isis with a nice decapitation afterwards

What a waste of trips.

Attached: 1476401771001.png (1046x1047, 162K)

You‘re accusing a soldier of not being man enough to kill you basement dweller.

>Heh

-Shrug- At least we never got attacked by terrorists i guess, if other nations were as good as us at preventing it that guy would've never had a motivation to kill people to begin with, in this context we actually look kinda good surprisingly.

ITT: fat virgins who think it's cool when people die

Based user

Attached: dong.jpg (383x750, 52K)

Not rot in here, he was an infrahuman from the start, from when he was born.
He only wanted to look cool to his internet friends so he said pewdiepie here and some japanese cartoon music there.
People with more than 1 neuron can come on this website without feeding their uncultivated ideas the wrong way.

let him do his fucking job

fuck you those were trips of truth

Attached: flag piss3269558.jpg (308x175, 18K)

Attached: cs56787878itled.jpg (674x985, 137K)

for me it does work

uh, trumps alive, bin laden is... resting. What's yur point Yea Forumsfag?

Attached: k.jpg (486x330, 95K)

I couldn't have put it any better user the guy had some decent shooting skills.

Nah, before the allies came there were people actively fighting him off, and even more people supporting indirectively the groups that opposed both fascism and the nazis, my grandgrandmother did tell me about it and she pretty much hated him, because everyone in Italy was pretty much poor already, and he only made it worse by bringing war in your home, but yeah you're right about the second part, it's a fact we're quick to chance side as it fits the most so i'm sure lots of people started hating him when the allies came as well.

I’m writing from Tel Aviv. This hero is being toasted in every deli in town.

use a proxy newfag

Where do you think you are? Your low meme magic numbers have no power here.

Attached: 1548966459458.jpg (589x939, 118K)

glad jafar is dead

Attached: muslim.png (236x236, 25K)

he should get life in prison, killing is wrong

Bin laden is dead retard.

>I’m writing from Tel Aviv. This hero is being toasted in every deli in town.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 9K)

lol stay mad cuck
you know you want to suck his dick

This image in this post is the original
get good faggot.

Attached: 1540874564487.jpg (600x778, 304K)

>never attacked by muslim terrorist
>Muslims are nice people
>must be mad a few died

Attached: 1524202550598.jpg (809x1024, 104K)

any OG in this group able to actually hook us up with a working link? this one is useless

so is your mom..in her sleep tonite

Attached: cs071438206.jpg (1080x1643, 219K)

>>At least we never got attacked by terrorists

Right. Because your country and Greece are the most important countries in the WORLD and no one fucks with them because they are so feared.

Attached: run-that-one-by-me-again-next-you-willbetrying-to-13907001.png (500x522, 128K)

>he still thinks da jooz pics have any effect on me

Attached: 1544843664570.jpg (697x533, 300K)

Attached: cs07945331.jpg (164x249, 5K)

Guess who won this time on who found the retard . Bonus Points for being an absolut unit

/thread

cool story

Damn it.

Trump must give good blowjobs.

my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4 Link

Attached: 1489889271447.jpg (550x401, 122K)

Germany here like we love our Führer . Heil

> Thinks there's a cultural problem to solve
> Shoots 50 people out of billions more
> Thinks he did good for his cause

Very smart.

10 years jail

whose?

Dein Englisch ist noch erbärmlicher als dein Intelligenzquotient.

he was trained by the best

Attached: cs5467titled.jpg (414x310, 32K)

Thanks for proofing my point with every post. Stay mad, that is how everyone knows yah faggots.

Attached: 1520738064001.jpg (1744x1708, 701K)

you got to start somewhere
ching chongs once said, A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

A working link would be much appreciated

It starts to make all sense now.

best part when he drives away to gas gas gas

bit.tube/play?hash=QmaqgzWG4G54ERY9L6X7KUB38CcCeaHoDuktuv85ScdV5p&channel=127170
Dont know whether theres a longer version than 16 minutes though.

They are trying to scrub it from the internet. Its too late but they are trying.

>proofing

impossibru!

Attached: 1449389107272.jpg (500x375, 21K)

check em

*armseiliger
not "erbärmlicher", dumbass.
Stop using a translator.

>guaranteed response
too easy

what the fuck is up with people and english today

...When did i say that exactly? The one thing that upsets me about what happened is that if that guy felt like killing the ones responsible for the terrorist attacks he could've joined the army and request to be sent in bumfuck middle east, or join the police forces and fight terrorists that way, but no, let's kill innocent people that have nothing to do with it and call it a day, oh and on top of that let's send a message that holds no meaning whatsovever, the funniest part is how people online take the bait nonetheless no matter how much meaning the message has, he probably knew you'd all lose your shit over nothing, in fact i think you're all losing your shit beause you know the people involved were innocent, attacking them was the best way he had to get his 15 minutes of fame.
I don't care about what happened, i just care about the message he sent to you all and how much you're taking the bait as if he brought the solution to terrorism worldwide, i wonder if he has expectations for some of you to do the same he did, hope he knows people online are pussies, at least he won't be disappointed.

schnauze du hurensohn

Media said the guy is a White supermcist
How come he literally beeped for the Maoris to cross the road How come he literally drove past 100s of Maoris, The media narrative seems confused vs FACTS.......

Go back to Russia, Ivan.

5 Years in prison
> Discharging a firearm in a public place

There is no way to change what has been done, no way to cause a sociopath to feel the pain he has caused. The only solution is a bullet to the brain and be done with it.

I believe in torturing mass murders, there’s never a question of their innocence so it’s not like we’re going to do it to the wrong guy, and it would act as a deterrent to future shooters. Keep him alive for a few decades doing unimaginable things to him.

lol kid stay mad

Dubs of truth.

lmao who are these faggots trying to have conversation and convince other people of anything here. you're gay and ya need to be suckin dicks.

This is true you can't argue with that he went off the Game reserve that's cheating.

>taking the bait
I think the only bait you're taking is that which is thrown by the left.
Faggot.

2 hours in the brap chamber

Give him a medal! He’s a true hero!

Put him in charge of NZ.

That is why you guys should suicide yourselves before making mass shootings

Why are the media pushing the White Supremacist Narrative ???.

What's wrong with sucking dicks?

>killing 41
*ahem* it went up to 49 last I heard, maybe it's even more now
Police took 4 into custody and then a video of someone suspected of being Brenton getting arrested, although I can't confirm that since the video wasn't clear, it might even be a propaganda move by media and the puppeteers

Attached: Brenton Tarrant Christ Church massacre NZ 14-Mar-2019_1.png (454x395, 155K)

cucks are all lefties- this doesnt make sense, you prove leftists cant meme

They need a reason? Lol

boost.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4

10 days of community service. Wait. he did a community service. 1 day in house arrest. I get it man not all muslims are bad I get it but fuck dude they cause a fuck load of problems and want the world to to except it.

is that some sort of irony or stupidity?

>He has to be made an example of cause the NZ government fears terrorist revenge.
>If nothing is done the whole country will be under threat.
If he is released with no punished short of death (which NZ doesnt have) there will be attacks

Well, we took in muslims from syria who murdered muslims, ignored intelligence about what they have done and pretended they were refugees so... would be just punishment if they would send him over here to germany and we pretend he is a refugee and give him free money.

Spot the Paki

I mean most of muslims are peaceful, its not muslims that are necesseraly evil, its people, no matter what background religion, there's always people bringing others down user :P

Attached: 1552307940783.jpg (237x460, 37K)

because in his retarded brain "the maoris" are lesser people who have been subdued and brought in control by the "superior white culture" but just like every other piece of shit white supremacist he considers muslim culture as a real threat, as they will not be subdued by pieces of shit like him. And they have an equally strong rival culture that will not bow down to the white supremacist dream like the other people did.

This is only taking a thousand steps back, as far as my understanding of politics and sociology goes.

Although ironically leading to the events that'd start a world war that will completely wipe out and replace the entire European and conflicting races with that of Asians is more likely to happen.

Free Pork Roast and Subway for 2 weeks.

At this point you're literally just throwing random insults, i'm not a liberal or one to believe more in the left generally, i'm just capable of rational though, and as such i'm sure what he did will achieve nothing, people will have forgotten about this in a week at best, and he knows that, that's why he tried to get people involved with the manifesto, he's relying on someone else to shoot up muslims in order for this whole thing to have relevance and snowball, it won't happen lol cause all you guys are good for is making empty threats online, no wonder pol is objectively recognized as a big joke.

Death for committing a hate crime and multiple murders of innocent human beings. What the fuck is wrong with you all?

Fucking death, and I say this as someone who in most cases is wholly against the death penalty. 40 something people are dead and this bastard shouldn't live.

Fucking, memes aside, why are Nazi's back?

they should kill his family in front of him.

Oh look a retard how lovely . Better not disturb it

Attached: 1552658914960.jpg (300x300, 30K)

Hey look it's that guy Chris Reason from the news...

Why would you want him to die lol? Much better to have him rot for the rest of his life in a cell, now that's a harsh punishment, death is freedom in this case.

Skinned per hour

Charges dropped....free to go

He killed terrorist. Let him go.

I don't even agree with these people yet I think your post is the biggest beta cringe in this thread. You are pathetic and you should promptly off yourself, faggot.

Hypocrite. You're no better than the gunman

Media also accidentally oversaw all the radical left stuff in his manifest as well as all the eco warrior shit "muh global warming bruh"

This

Just shot through the head and fed to pigs. Keep it simple.

sure death seems reasonable
but I'd just ship him to some horrible prison in south america. for life ofc
let him get butt fucked and stabbed

how many muslim cocks did you suck today though?

Based based user "impressive"

No, no you don’t.
I’m not a religious fag, so I have no foot on either side. But that video was pretty fucked up, beheadings don’t faze me but this was surreal, looked like a video game but it was real

they should punish this man by making him un shoot all those poor muslims.

White people believe and follow the way of God, right?
Every race has bad people
this white fag for example

I'm not a fat virgin

That's no punishment. Throw in a brand new tommy gun and it's called a promotion.

That's true

Coward

A substantial amount of white people doesn't believe in invisible sky wizards, so no, you are over generalizing.

you dont belong here. leave

Bad reading comprehension
Looooooooooooooooooooool

72 virgins and lots of rice pilaf.

yeah you have to pretend to be edgy to be here

Well who would have thought !

Attached: 1547304518010.png (152x254, 47K)

Why not, that is how they punished all the people who did the same over in Syria. To be fair, living in Germany is pretty shitty.

Kabobs and Pepsi for a year!

This is funny because
The Majority of Islam was willing to kill a heavy amount of
the populous in the west over a fucking Picture of Muhammad.

How about tourists that went to the ME and got strung up by crowds
and burnt alive or stabbed by everyone

Islam is the religion of peace if you're a Muslim

Are you a Muslim defending Islam again cool story.

How about the 5yo christian preachers son beheaded outside the church while people were inside this is not bad to you.

How about all the Imams sprouting shit about invade the west and out breed them and the Imam in London putting kill orders out on people.

Freedom and 72 virgins. And a lifetime supply of Guinness beer. Cheers mate.

Attached: TRUMPGASM.jpg (512x335, 25K)

exactly the reason they need to be deleted. subhumans.

TRIPS WILLS IT

If you're gay in an area with Shira law they will not hesitate to kill you

Join this server lads, we got the whole thing recorded and some anons that live near there are taking pics of the scene

discord..gg
/hh4txHj
(Take off the extra dot)

keys to NZ

Imams threatened to out breed everyone this service was brought to you by someone better than us.

Life in Prison... He needs nothing less and nothing more. left in prison and to be forgotten about

Am I the only one who thinks Discord is just a shitshow? I may be retarded, but I can't figure out what the fuck is ever going on in there or where to go. Goddamn that fucking software needs a makeover.

Logic.

Attached: ikr.png (882x686, 571K)

Stoning

Da haben wir wohl den berühmten links Wähler . Okay also weil ich Führer auf Deutsch geschrieben habe und ein Y an German gehängt habe okay . Wenigstens im politischen Sinn nicht hängen geblieben wie Du . Aber hey wenigstens bist du Grammatik Nazi darauf kann man aufbauen .

Attached: 1514658289944.png (701x482, 274K)

Anal rape in prison? Is that enough?

Einmal im Eilzug nach Moskau aber natürlich der gute Herr. Warum seit ihr Amis eigentlich immer so minderbemittelt kein wunder das euch keiner Ernst nimmt

Give him ten million dollars.

Exile to Australia

his freedom and enough ammo to clease the xenos from our lands.

If any of you were wondering, one of the wonderful officers of Christchurch brought Brenton a fantastic craft beer and a pulled pork roll, and he'd like to thank everyone for their support in this effort.

but he did a good thing user

Medal of Honor

You took a wrong turn reddit is down the block

Make him the Prime Minister of France that'll show him!

Into a Brazilian prison, unarmed lol.

reward of $20000, plus compensation for expenses (ammo, time spent, damage to the car, etc), plus an additional $1000 for emotional damages.

Attached: 2e6.png (493x238, 53K)

Was eine äußerst bedauernswerte Kreatur du doch bist vom Linken zum voll Assi in erstaunlicher Geschwindigkeit

Must suck to not care when your countrymen lose heads but feel "surreal" when a dude blasts the countrymen of mudslimestan

I need to exucuse him he is a left over degenerate . He doesn't know it better and can't help it they are very common in Germany and should be left alone

when muslims commit a hate crime you see break dancing in the streets and shit cheering saying fuck the country they're currently in but when someone commits a crime against them same with blacks , oh my thoughts and prayers go out to the families lets start a go fuck me for money but when the tables are turned lol they talk shit with a smile. sounds about fair to me.

>I’m not a religious fag
neither was him.
read his manifesto.
he was untypically uncertain about his personal religious beliefs, while seemed to have rationalized and pinpointed his position on pretty much any other spectrum.
he described himself as eco-nationalist, a self-admitting fascist, and his reason for his deed were him perceiving muslims in western nations as invaders, and to rile up both sides of the culture war to radicalize even more.

He openly admitted to bait the media in every direction possible. Why did he use guns out of all possible killing options? To rile up the anti-gun lobby and subsequently increase pressure on the pro-gun lobby to radicalize both parties.
why did he mention pewdiepie? To bait the media into even more accusations of false racism / fascism against him to gauge up the pressure against him and his 86 fucking million followers, to distrust the media even more.

and judging about how everyone is pointing fingers at everyone currently, he got exactly what he wanted.
He won, thanks to you.

/thread

Attached: based.gif (834x89, 397K)

>pol
I'm on Yea Forums you fucking idiot.

QQ more bitch.

Castration

"And nothing of value was lost"

MOH

Sending him to Gaza strip to realize he pain and suffering of people living there under occupation and oppression.