How many streams of the nz shooting are there? I’ve found the 16m...

How many streams of the nz shooting are there? I’ve found the 16m, but people are saying that there’s another 9m one of another mosque shooting, that I cannot find anywhere. Any of you guys know?

Attached: 74B94B5B-CB70-435C-A4A3-1786CAA65D91.png (1334x750, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
anonfile.com/y2Cbdcxcba/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f_mp4
mediafire.com/file/z5hd2h50m6va27s/IMG_3862.mp4/file
bit.tube/play?hash=QmaqgzWG4G54ERY9L6X7KUB38CcCeaHoDuktuv85ScdV5p&channel=127170&for=mosque shooting&isyt=false
propertarianism.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/The-Great-Replacement.pdf
mediafire.com/file/77v7x89axob75yq/IMG_3862/file
vimeo.com/164360745
kiwifarms.net/threads/satanic-vampire-neo-nazis-atomwaffen-division-siegeculture.38120/
tridentantifascism.blackblogs.org/
archive.fo/YM1P4
darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/takedown.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=sf6_DBqF7UQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link?

If you have a link to the supposed 9m one, please post

Where can I find the 16 minute stream?

Here
kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

Oh you meant the 16m one
Link above

Thanks brother

has he been caught?

Why isn’t link working for me

Oh wow
It was working when I sent it. The server must be broken or something. Sorry man

Which country are you in?

I can access it here in safrica

He was caught soon after. If you can watch the video, there’s sirens and him speeding at the end

I’ll try uploading it somewhere one sec

I am in United states

You’re the man user

anonfile.com/y2Cbdcxcba/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f_mp4

But where is the moment when Police caught that ugly bastard

Attached: unnamed-768x768.jpg (768x768, 57K)

Op link
mediafire.com/file/z5hd2h50m6va27s/IMG_3862.mp4/file

Yep it works
Save it in case the link dies again, reupload yourself if you want

Don't think there is one

Made a new link
Check above

Anyone have the other video? I only see the 16 min one posted here

You mean that is all?

Attached: 1970DublinersPA100412.jpg (869x600, 111K)

The other one is also what I’m looking for

I want the second part too, and i have a question, is his acc on Twich blocked?

Attached: Без названия.jpg (291x173, 11K)

thanks user

Is the 16 minute video the only one?

He went on to another mosque, the sirens were going the other direction to the mosque he'd just shot up

Oh my bad. Is there video of that

Doesn't appear so, the live stream died after fleeing the first mosque, maybe dead battery or something

Fuck, did he even shoot his battery? the fucking madman

You sir are a fucking legend
The pewdiepie comment was hilarious but if he'd shouted dues vult while he was in the mosqua I would have totally lost my shit

Why isn't working for me?
'Cause you're a 12 years old. That's all.

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-180518.png (1920x1200, 1.02M)

thanks user, good share!

It was Facebook live; where all livestream murders are.

is anyone scared for the inevitable retaliation from ISIS?

he even drives away from the police with eurobeat in the background lol what a man

Why the gas jugs? did he used them? I was really disappointed when he didn't come back with them and burn the place down...

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-15-13h35m25s45.png (648x360, 386K)

That’s what I was thinking; even if you think of this from a selfish point of view, it’s bad; it gives isis a reason to bomb Christchurch or NSW

He said, when driving away, something like “Didn’t use the gas cans, should have. I had time if I hadn’t left so soon”. He was intending to burn it down

Good time to be an atheist I guess.

Does anyone have other video of 9 minutes?

It wasn't murder it's revenge for all terrorist attack from this shity Muslim in Europe. U have names of all people who dies in attack.

Am stuck in a dentist office. Anyone got a way to watch it on mobile?

Impying achmed care about that. You're white so you're dead son

bit.tube/play?hash=QmaqgzWG4G54ERY9L6X7KUB38CcCeaHoDuktuv85ScdV5p&channel=127170&for=mosque shooting&isyt=false

so what, he fucking forgot? what a retarded prick

Both are murder

The mediafire link works on mobile. And is the only not dodgy website it’s on

go preach it to the nearest military recruitment center

cbf looking up, did he get shot by the cops at the end or he killed himself?

There isn't a video of the other mosque shooting. There is only an aftermath walkthrough video.

Can you post the aftermath?

No, another shooter(s) was at the other mosque...

Taken into custody. This was in New Zealand, not America

>This was in New Zealand, not America
kek

www.twitter.com/Ekult1/status/1106419005282107392

I heard that at this mosque someone started shooting back, it looks like at around the 38 or 39 second mark a guy is holding a handgun.

Serious question.
What do you think the people discussed when they were taken up to heaven.

I've seen the one from youtube but I clicked pause to get something and when I came back it had been taken off. I vaugely remember it being longer than 16 minutes, maybe up to 19, but nothing much longer and I didn't watch it so no clue what was missing. Later on I looked and could find a 10 minute clip of the original video, cuts out as he goes back to his car and before he goes back in. Maybe people are confusing that 10 minute clip as a whole other video? I don't know.

What gun is he using inside?

Supposedly only 10 killed at the second location.

Its hilarious how you newfags convinced yourselves there was another video. There wasnt.

After ditching the shotgun, I heard he used an AR-15, then switched to an AR-10 .308

Not true, same guy, Brenton Tarrant, around 30 minutes later

Those are chug jugs incase he got injured

I can’t stop laughing

Attached: 48F8DEC4-6803-4219-9392-C958BB0F0894.png (750x1334, 339K)

>www.twitter.com/Ekult1/status/1106419005282107392

Yes, someone got hold of one of his weapons and fired back, shooter then fled

have you seriously not seen the video? He addresses this. He said he was going to burn it down but it didn't pan out. Apparently he was just in the zone from having to deal with so many targets all at once, he swore he left a full mag behind on the floor (because he spilled his spaghetti I guess) and only remembered after the fact.

yes i did, he CAME BACK to the building 2nd time, he had plenty of time to do it, there was no opposition at all, nothing would stop him/distract him ... its like he forgot about it, fucking dumb fuck

Source? That doesn't make sense.
Also the second scene was a shit show compared to Brenton's livestream rampage...

Link?

>compliments will get you nowhere
It is actually funny.

wtf he used to be a navy seal? this just got a whole lot bigger. Shitstorm incoming. The military are now going to be an even bigger target for the communists.

are you retarded

The first shotgun is a M1014

You can go to jail if you view any of the videos from the UK

I watched this shit live last night before his FB account got nuked. Did he stop streaming? Or did FB cut off his feed?

Also thanks to the user that posted this shit last night. I couldn't believe it, I was watching it and thinking "is this real?", "it looks pretty real". Then he got out of the car and starting shooting like a madlad, that shit was crazy going into it not knowing what I was about to see. I watch all kinds of gore on the internet but this was different.

I have the video of the take down and the shorter video. they were posted early this morning on the other site.
are people getting b& for posting links tho?

basically the "takedown" is just some guy filming in his car saying "Oh shiit" and the cops pulling him out hand up.

Attached: ScreenHunte.jpg (489x888, 18K)

Lol I have yet to hear the media's reaction to this pasta

cringe

Lmao really? What for? Lucky I’m Australian

ALWAYS CARRY ALWAYS CARRY

isn't it a little early for summer?

I'm not very familiar with guns. The first time I saw this I didn't even realize it was a shotgun because it was semi-auto...

trolls trolling trolls

Ishygddt

Again, is New Zealand, not America

Notice how in his own manifesto he reveals he was once in the military? Yep, swept right under the fucking carpet by the media...

Such a fucking shame we are ruled by white nationalists who are doing irreparable harm to our world smh

He's as mentally retarded and fucked up as all the brainwashed ISIS cunts are. Did you read the shit he wrote on his guns? Kebab Remover? Mentality of a fucking 8 year old. People who do shit like this are the problem. He even says he hopes to create more division in his "manifesto". Fucking impotent cunt, go in with a knife and try to kill people you fucking cowards

The truth

Fuck that too. All sides have cunts who are fucking things up. You're buying into what shit like this is trying to achieve when you start saying "it's white nationalists" or "it's the mussies". Some people are amoral retarded cunts, most aren't.

Fucking coward. Killing fish in a barrel and for what? Peaceful, law-abiding people and they're gone because these idiots can't lead a normal fucking life. Fuck him and fuck all of you for thinking this is funny in any fucking way.

>i dont understand that type of humour so its le 8 years mentality

that was the most artistic mass shooting ever performed. He understood the irony and gruesome paradox of pairing memes with mass murder.

subhumanly mindset

He's just as bad as the people he's offended about, in Europe, nowhere near where he is, and not one of the people he killed had anything to do with. He has the mentality of an 8 year old because he clearly doesn't get that what he's done will not remotely help the "cause" he claims to be going for. What will galen is just a perpetuation of terrorist attacks on all sides. So well done to that 28 year old piss ant with the mind and intellect of a child. He's REALLY fucking helped.

Happen, fuck knows how that became galen

can anyone send me a link to the manifesto?? would love to read it!

It was on imgur earlier but that link is gone. It's just basic bullshit about causing partisanship, fucking with the UN, making it so that everyone knows that as long as a single white man is alive they're never safe etc. A bunch of stupid bullshit basically

I just got it here from /pol/ It's a hi-rez image of it

THIS

propertarianism.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/The-Great-Replacement.pdf

I posted a link and not b& so pls share

your funny
your retarded

stupid muzzys haha

New fag...

thx user

cant wait for the sequel.

I liked the post credits where nick fury gives him a medal

there is a pretty outdated game that looked exactly like the vid at the final chapter... POstal 2

I’ve seen the longer video and the “takedown,” so what’s the shorter video? Of the second mosque? If so will you share the shorter one or link us where to find it?

in the vid he actually grabs one of the cans, has second thoughts and abandons the idea... half the time he was running like a headless chicken not really sure what he was doing... second location was butchered as well, lousy planning

There is no video of the second mosque shooting.

Muslim heaven? Lol

So there is 1 shooter (Brenton Tarrant) at the first mosque who live-streamed the 17 minute video. Then there are 2 shooters seen at the second mosque location that do not resemble Tarrant. Shown here:
www.twitter.com/williamcraddick/status/1106389907952406528?s=19
And a woman was arrested. Which means 4 total.

Why are they now saying only 3 have been arrested????

Reminds me of mw2 no russian.

“Only”

like he failed or something

He must have checked police response times in that area, because he acted like he had all the time in the world

Is the video going around 2nd shooter? When he enters mosque it looks like most of the people are dead already he's just doing cleanup. As if 1st shooter came in and guys at door are waiting on cops then video guy shows up.

I meant in comparison to the live-streamed location...

I don't condone what happened but just like you I am intrigued by it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 2.55.47 PM.png (636x178, 44K)

Agreed

No, you're just watching an edited video. The lone shooter at that location went in and out of the building several times.

>but people are saying that there’s another 9m one of another mosque shooting, that I cannot find anywhere.
bullshit rumor

The new GLADIO

Attached: 7043b52d276e173bd25547f69a192dabc5b1e75d314adb5c892a166798fef38b.png (750x1334, 149K)

I don't know what this means...

guy clearly wasn't even remotely racist
he completely ignored this black couple before entering the mosque

Attached: IMG_3862.mp4_snapshot_06.27_[2019.03.15_19.03.44].jpg (648x360, 110K)

>before entering the mosque
and drawing unwanted attention early

He also ignored the people getting into the car on the right.

Tfw he said that being called a racist was a compliment in his manifesto

This and lol at all the newfags who cant cope

I know that. I'm talking about 17 min video. He walks up to door where 2 men are standing, he shoots them and walks into masque. There is no screaming and running around only low moaning as he shoots into 2 piles of bodies in the far corners. He goes out and comes back in and shoots at piles some more.

checkd

It seemed legit to me. The first shots came from the entrance hallway which divides the larger room in back. The muslims praying then fled to either side of the room. I think they were hoping to just huddle together and also play dead and not make themselves a target. Also, they are all male which is why there are no shrieks or screams.

So there’s one video of the guy driving around and then shooting up the mosque, but I heard two mosques were attached. Is there video of the second mosque anywhere? Or is the gunman in OP’s pic the only one who recorded?

Anyone else feel like this guy stole their idea?

I know what you mean though. Also someone said a guy greets him with "hey brother" before he starts shooting. But I haven't heard that myself.

you're supposed to be quiet in a mosque to respect allah, doofus

Only video I've seen or heard of regarding the other gunmen is here .

If they recorded it wasn't live-streamed. So if a recording exists the police have it.

In a nutshell, Operation GLADIO "was" a clandestine "strategy" of NATO arming, training, and "allowing" disgruntled fascist, right wing (i.e., faux rebellious) timebombs to commit terroristic acts in Italy in an effort to suppress and thwart the "threat of communism".

Much of the "new",publicized wave of radicalized/brainwashed "right wing"/fascist havoc has suspiciously had its perps leave explicit and public (online or otherwise) "warning" signs of them intending or on the verge of committing acts of violence despite the platforms that they posted on (and even being reported to the police or FBI) having stringent policies and active law enforcement monitoring.

Another very important and neglected "thing": the Propaganda Due (P2) Freemasonic's pivotal role in GLADIO in that they had members and ties in media and government that would help instigate the controlled chaos and misdirect local police and the public with false reporting as to "who" is responsible.

Something so easily achievable with the algorithmic, confirmation bias-reinforcing, and tribalistic "community"-creating Internet.

Attached: gardenofedenafterthefallcrop.png (493x1024, 469K)

I’m not sure if he’s talking to the gunman or someone in front of the gunman, but someone does say “hey brother”. The video link is in this thread if you want to have a look

It took him all of 3 seconds to get to main room. Everyone is literally in 2 piles already. In fact I doubt an organized group could pile into the corners that fast. In the time it took him most people would still be milling around confused wondering what was going on. There is a side entrance to this room. One corner appeared trapped but other corner could have used this exit. And yes men scream and yell and swear and beg to live just like women in panic situations.

how are we supposed to feel bad
for people who want you to convert or DIE

Attached: 1550765455744 - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg (476x685, 77K)

So if that's the case, what was the end game for this shooting?

What? Are you trying to say they couldn’t run after hearing many gunshots beforehand? It’s completely reasonable for them to have gotten into those piles that quickly

Why is it that every video I have seen, including the original one on FB before being taken down, the audio is muted for 30 seconds or so when he pulls over at around 3 minutes into the video? Did he do this himself maybe because he received a call for the other shooter(s) to properly time the attack so they happen simultaneously?

I've never heard anyone talk about this on Yea Forums before....

Attached: ordo ab chao.jpg (540x535, 63K)

Attached: 1386515048844.jpg (566x800, 168K)

I noticed that too, also curious as to why

Attached: 4801744656.jpg (934x1360, 77K)

Improvised explosives

And even further with the "very important" and "neglected", the "alt right"/ fascists have always been the favorited political ideology of neo-Darwinian occultists/Satanists, who love to parade with the inversion of the life-giving Solar with the usage of the Nazi "Black Sun" that much of the "saviors of the West" have no actual idea as to what its significance and meaning is other than "it coo cuz it nazi and they the 'forbidden light'" especially within its esoteric/occult context. Avowed neo-Darwinian occultists/Satanists and their actual doctrine (contra. to the "Satanic", liberal commandments to proselytize non-members and suggest and cultivate the image of merely being a "humanist" movement guised as a religion to mock Christians) are at the heart of the "alt Right" (and the various other names that an augmented status quo ideology operates under);

Richard Spencer, champion of "the West", calls himself a nihilist in his debate with Jay Dyer;

August Invictus, helped organize the "Unite the Right" and is a goat-sacrificing, blood-drinking adherent of Aleister Crowley's Thelema

Styhexenhammer, so-called "ex-Satanist", "libertarian Hermeticist" that parrots the alt-lite anti-establishment TRUMP vs. the world narrative; constantly defends for Charles Manson, with his connections to the OTO and Process Church and called for a race war to initiate the Apocalypse; and idolizes Nikolas Shreck, who was a member of both LaVey and Aquinos respective Satanic orders, had an "infatuation" with Nazis, and brazenly states on a Bob Larson interview that Hitler was a master black magician, Satanists practice death magick, and that Satanism is centered on upholding the ego, social darwinism, and is a "religion for the elite.

[...]

I thought guns were illegal in Australia? So how come he had 3 gun then?

New link since old one got murked
mediafire.com/file/77v7x89axob75yq/IMG_3862/file

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 4.02.42 PM.png (599x549, 573K)

1 Guns aren’t completely outlawed in Australia, but are hard to get. Semi autos are almost impossible.
2 This is New Zealand and apparently the laws are slightly more lax

Magazines are the easiest thing to get wtf
Even unlicensed can buy

He had at least 5 rifles and shotguns

Are you retarded? Good luck legally buying high capacity magazine (10 rounds+) and an AR-15 and an AR-10 and a semi-auto shotgun.

Funding terrorism isn't anything new tbh

Attached: '1976'Megalon.jpg (1336x2048, 627K)

i am visiting this shithole Yea Forums for a long time and have seen alot of fucked up shit here. faped to arguable things, ate sandwhich while laughing about semi funny gore threads

but minute 12 from the video. a women in the gutter, already hit ... yelling "help me" repeatedly. Fucked up and as others have mentioned this peace of shit just made it worse for all of us. There will be a reaction to this ...

Agreed, that was the most fucked up part. I watched this live on FB last night. My gf knew what I was watching (I don't show her gore), but when the girl started pleading for help she asked what was that? I said nothing as he shot her 2 more times and then ran her over. Last night was surreal...

Right here:
www.edgyfaggot.homo/hurrdurrlookathowedgyIam

Lt. Col Michael Aquino, another "ex-Satanist" (this one was LaVey's right hand man and went on to create the Temple of Set, which worships a Satan equivalent in the Egyptian mythos), a U.S. Army Psy-Ops operative that was involved in the controversial Phoenix Program (along with William Colby and John DeCamp, for future reference) and helped "perfect" Psy-Ops in his "From Psy-Ops to Mindwar", co-authored with the Fox News propagandist Paul E. Vallely, that advocates and plans out a neverending Psy-OP -turned MindWar that includes American citizens and talks of using psychotronic, ELF-wave technology in its operation. Even more, Aquino was center of the "pedogate"-related Presidio child abuse scandal that helped launch the sensationalistic media frenzy and "false memory" allegations that purportedly "debunk" that and related incidences that were smeared as "Satanic Panic". Aquino often would dress in Nazi regalia and employ it in Satanic ritual as he did when he visited "Himmler's Castle" (that featured and is the origin of "the Black Sun", which differs from the sun wheel) to perform a ceremony using a SS officer's dagger.

vimeo.com/164360745

you forgot http://
doesnt work otherwise

MAGAZINES FUCKWIT
NOT THE GUNS
MARKETS SELL THEM

Oh yea, fuckhead? 30 round mags?? Where?

>vimeo.com/164360745
So your saying psychopath terrorist kills people because he was molested?

Why do you have to copy paste? You can't just type out a simple answer in a sentence?

I have never served in the military nor had alot of training with weapons but watching this i think all the time that imho this guy is so calm and focused he must have had some real life experience in war to some extend ?! Others ITT impliyed he is some crazy basement dweller but that cant be right ?!

also kiwifarms.net/threads/satanic-vampire-neo-nazis-atomwaffen-division-siegeculture.38120/

tridentantifascism.blackblogs.org/

archive.fo/YM1P4

There's an active, hidden undercurrent that's not being acknowledged with internet culture, social engineering, the alt Right, and manufactured sociopathy.

Attached: 1530703294318.jpg (1000x1402, 202K)

Looks like you're the fuckwit

Well those laws are going to change so good work by that faggot. By shooting up a bunch of nobodies instead of the next gen of lefties like Breivik did things are really improve now.

>>vimeo.com/164360745

Rather that "psychopath terrorist" adhered/adheres to an "ideology" and mindset that differs from its "counter-cultural" warrior of "tradition" that its dupes will kill the "degens" in the name of and that it is not as "politically incorrect" and "grassroots" as its immediate allure gives the impression of.

Attached: savile process.jpg (989x680, 454K)

What? I’m just telling you it wasn’t Australia, and they’re not banned here, and that I believe nz laws are more lax

moralfag spotted
it was one of the best, if not the best shooting recently done. only Hitler did better tbh. I bow before this man

Are you

16:55 to be exact

Too many get stuck in Nigredo when they embrace and unearth the cthonic, as with thread-related "Exhibit A".

Attached: The Peacock complaining to Juno (Gustav Moreau 1881).jpg (1804x2794, 885K)

Wow two clips with gibberish? Like what the heck does that even mean??

>shame we are ruled by white nationalists
lmao, are we really?

where is the other part of video?

Which part?

The names of the select "nobles" involved in certain circumstances that he would like to believe he channeled in "defending" the simplistic civilization abstraction donning a direction.

Attached: e0955c531c27da00ce35bb167e970ba9.jpg (354x488, 53K)

"white nationalism" is for capturing the hearts and minds of those on the verge of disillusion of "the system" and to restore its taut with the tension on expedient constructs.

Attached: 02c787f20b3b030c685f58863cb42484.jpg (736x617, 91K)

the extra 8-10min after he left first shooting

He was only involved in one shooting and the video is 16:55 or 16:56 depending on where you download it. No other shooting video has leaked yet.

No, he was just putting down some rabid beasts

Here:
darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/takedown.mp4
There's more on that web.

Peak journalism here:
youtube.com/watch?v=sf6_DBqF7UQ

>>

bump

He doesn't use the shotgun until he gets back in the car I think

no the first gun he uses is a semi shotgun

The first shots he takes (at the entrance) are with a shotgun. He then drops it near the door and switches to his AR-15. He later retrieves his AR-10 from the trunk and returns to shoot at the "piles". The AR-10 is noticeably louder.

When you hit pubity you will realize men don't scream.

cunt

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll
have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've
been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over
300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper
in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another
target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has
never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think
you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think
again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies
across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better
prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little
thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just
with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed
combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine
Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the
face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what
unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down
upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you
couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

lol

crap footage where you see fuck all

yea and i'm motherfucking barrack obama and i will get you and your fucking family nuked

Nice 690 there moto-fag

are they really that stupid