I hate white people now, i hate your guts. Don't come around anywhere near Easy NY faggots

I hate white people now, i hate your guts. Don't come around anywhere near Easy NY faggots.

Attached: pewdepewie1303a.jpg (968x645, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imig.es/c/tmNqVD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: -.png.jpg (800x603, 50K)

what about the chicks tho bro

Attached: tiara.jpg (720x960, 90K)

20 years from now on Dr. Phil
>memes made me start a race war and now I'm getting out of prison

Who wants to go to East New York? It’s dirty and run down. Can’t wait for it to get gentrified.

She's a mutt and will still get it!

Ur just a white guy who tries to make muslims look bad. Kys

hell yeah, conquered and tamed mutt bitch

Attached: gyuihkj.jpg (529x960, 46K)

Attached: +--+.jpg (527x417, 37K)

Literally no one wants to go to the shithole of east new york. go fuck yourself bitch ass yankee. NY? Its the fucking asshole of the US. fuck northerners. How about you fuckers stop coming down south and ruining our economy and housing prices. fuck yall. fucking bitches moving here with your dumb fuck loud ass yankee accents and bad driving.
if i ever have the unfortune of meeting your sorry ass in person know i will personally fucking gut you and put you in place of my scarecrow. fuck you bitch.
fuck yalls "we don't sell sweet tea" ass state. fucking failed abortion ass state.

Whoa whoa whoa... Man dude... You've got to dial it back. We don't want any more shootings.

Lulz. Darkie thinks he can tell the white man what to do

Attached: 1544351_10152353568965987_4945128266730153176_n.jpg (259x314, 23K)

Rich daddy hipster trust fund faggots are way ahead of ya man, no worries.

the only thing i dial back is the sights on my ar-15 fucking coward. go back to whatever bitch ass gun control ass state you came from

Easy NY? OR East NY? Let's see how far you make it in east new york...

Attached: 1544763721228.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Also, Inb4 you are a drug mule for some pimp in literally the worst ghetto in nyc next to brownsville. Stay proud fuck face.

East New York is for pussies. Brentwood for life mutha fuka

I hate muslims, niggers and jews.

Attached: 1547844063407.jpg (511x350, 41K)

Don’t come to my neighorhood
Why is my neighborhood getting de funded
Fuck the white man

>the only thing i dial back is the sights on my ar-15 fucking coward. go back to whatever bitch ass gun control ass state you came from
You're an edgelord psycho. You are a scary psycho and if the government tries to shut you down I won't say shit about it.

The dude said subscribe to pewdiepie it wasn’t pewdiepie himself doing it I’m sure pewds is gunna bring I to a vid saying how sad this was

not a psycho pal. its called common sense and you northerners have none of it.

Whatever, I don't want any religious extremism in my country, not them or you. You're insane.

I haven't brought up religion a bit you dumb fuck. Chances are your "country" has more religous extremists than my entire state.

Upstate NY here, and we as a whole say go fuck yourself nigger.

I'm American, jackass. You're a nutcase Christian extremist. You're dangerous.

so you're an easy new york faggot?

sounds like AIDS...

When did I say I was Christian? Fucking bitch. What state are you from? If you don't think northerners coming south and fucking up our land isn't a problem, YOU are the problem.

I don't care what you say, I know what you are. You see someone talking about a religion related murder and your response is literally "muh guns tho". You're dangerous.

NY is a shithole that needs a nuke. So does many places in this country and world.

What rhymes with nicolas cage?

Attached: 1307845030001.jpg (240x264, 12K)

East NY? No New Yorker says that.

Fuck your liquid diabetes. Ohio is better than whatever uneducated swamp you crawled out of. The south will rise again my ass.

moar

Chill nigger, he killed sandniggers not regular niggers

what is this thread?

They're actually sand crackers since they're Caucasian!

nice bitch

Attached: 1551687237272.jpg (388x1007, 46K)

sauce?

LMFAO.

****DABS ON YOUR ENTIRE SHITTY NON-WHITE RACE****

****DABS ON YOUR SHITTY MUSLIM RELIGION****

LEAVE. OUR. COUNTRIES. YOU'RE NOT WELCOME.

WHITES ONLY AMERICA, WHITES ONLY WORLD.

To my white brothers, this LION of the WHITE RACE shall be remembered for eternity.

>TFW white genes are far too weak to withstand non white genetics for much longer.

KEK!!!

I am Dutch and I even I know that ain't true.

Attached: puck-around-in-ohio-end-up-like-han-be-8150789.png (500x340, 109K)

Thats not how it works. You literal fucking potato.

theres an imig gallery of her

Attached: kjnjl.png (328x656, 244K)

Dude, your a fucki g loser lol. We are all one race, the human race. Your gonna let pigmentation decide someone destiny? Thats fucking gay just like your whole cjm covered white lion lol

I don't agree with the guy. But what you said is retarded.

imig.es/c/tmNqVD8

Attached: bait.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Cool man, are u talking like new york is a place of culture, cuz i remember how black people totally built it. We blacks are the ones who diversify, no one else does what we do, we are cultural and colorful. Ya man, I totally think new york is the place for blacks like you and me, the norther the better.