Do you not see how clearly fucked in the head many of you are...

Do you not see how clearly fucked in the head many of you are? So detached from reality in your little internet circlejerk club. You're all trolling each other into pulling a stunt like this…and for what? It’s not gonna make white people reproduce more, it’s not gonna make muh immigrants go away, muh memes aren’t gonna fix the hole in your heart.

Why are you proud of your ideology of being redpilled or blackpilled and just being edgelords who don't contribute to society? Do you actually listen and learn about varied subjects, beliefs and knowledge to come to your own conclusion or do you just look for things that affirm what you already think and your current world view?

How fucking mindless can a person be? Just doing what the memes and talking heads tell you to? Got a brain?

You need to disconnect from your computers for a month and actually talk and associate with some other human beings that think and feel differently to you, get a fucking job, and stop being so terrified of the world and your place in it.

This isn't a place to seek camaraderie. It’s just a pit of despair and degeneracy.

God won't forgive you. It won’t love you. It doesn't exist.

A person that’s different to you aren’t any less human than you for fucks sake. They aren't a symbolic representation of the thing you hate - they are just a person and they have as much right to exist as you do.

Only sociopaths do sick things and enjoy the sickness and misery of this world. You don't deserve life if you live in fear of it. You aren’t even human.

Attached: shooter-1.jpg (380x285, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

handbeezy.com/eX8Jg6FL7/
kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
obrazgros.ro/2019/03/15/full-video-new-zealand-terrorist-attack-christchurch-shootings/
youtube.com/watch?v=G6QjLLgeMME
bit.tube/play?hash=QmaqgzWG4G54ERY9L6X7KUB38CcCeaHoDuktuv85ScdV5p&channel=127170
imgmaze.com/5f9csh2talji/1.png.html
bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/
pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/an-atomwaffen-member-sketched-a-map-to-take-the-neo-nazis-down-what-path-officials-took-is-a-mystery
rightwingwatch.org/report/the-right-wing-playbook-on-anti-muslim-extremism/
documentcloud.org/documents/5770516-The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

REKT, U MAD BRO?

drink your soy and shush

49/0

fuck off beta male soy cuck

handbeezy.com/eX8Jg6FL7/

Attached: B54C38117FDB48F2A5F7425F7F15C722.jpg (414x355, 50K)

i love cock. am i right?

WHAT A COWARD PIECE OF SHIT IS THIS MAN FROM DOWNUNDER! THIS DUMP MAN ISN'T BETTER THAN ISIS OR MOST OF THE OTHER RADICAL MUSLIM CONNECTIONS. SUCH KIND OF ACTS MAKE THINGS GOING WORST.

I FEEL SORRY FOR THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY "MY HONEST SYMPATHY" I AM A WHITE CHRISTIAN AND I FEEL ASHAMED FOR THIS KIND OF INJUSTICE !!! HOPE THAT THERE ARE STILL NORMAL PEOPLE IN BOTH "PARTIES" WHO ARE ABLE TO SHARE AND SPREAD PEACE! SHOUTING OUT MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCES !!!

TO ALL INTOLERANT HATERS OUT THERE WHO WILL INSULT ME OR MY POST "GO, FUCK YOURSELF AND THINK ABOUT YOUR EMBARRASSING ATTITUDE"
AND DON'T CRY WHEN A RANDOM ALI OR MUHAMMAD IS GOING TO WIPE OUT ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS IN YOUR TOWN JUST FOR HIS REVENGE AND LUST.

high quality bait

Didn't read faggot.

Next the post few sentences or gtfo back to plebbit where nannies award you with internet points.

You ain't getting any here.

Hurhurhur, gottem good boys. Now let's all circlejerk while listening to fox news news and tell ourselves we aren't social rejects. Fuck reality amirite?

that's going to be a copypasta

leaving my part of the jerkcake for you sick anoncuck

Attached: 1379076749264.jpg (400x398, 45K)

Why do people say shit like "It won't fix the problem." Of course it fucking will lol you're retarded

This will just speed up the end of the white race...you crackers better not travel to any non white country now

Attached: 16640798_420393914959570_2573029105319453364_n.jpg (540x748, 56K)

>contribute to society
your society is shit. why would anyone want to waste their time trying to contribute anything to it other than a purge?

imagine a world outside your own head you privileged yuppie fuck

i can't help but think that you missed the point. totally.

go back to your wheaties and SJW agenda. media cuck.

being red pilled this much. Grow the fuck up, child

Why do faggots keep calling this guy a coward? It takes some serious fuckin' balls to go out and just murder a bunch of cunts, regardless of whether you agree with them or not.

is the full stream available anywhere?

As someone posted on this thread before me, I think you just created a new copypasta.

Attached: 1552566735808.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

This. Deus Vult.

people with such opposite ideals should not inhabit the same nest, just common sense. ever seen deer hanging out with a moose? how are some people not as smart as animals. please kys

Attached: 1324630185473.jpg (640x512, 40K)

Ask those ppl in that muskrat hole if they went away forever kek

This dumb faggot would never have attacked if he thought there was even the slightest chance anyone would fight back.

So yea, he's a fucking coward.

Not a coward. But fuck. There is no honor in killing civilians.
And you all know god damn well that the people he killed were not part of the problem.

>It’s not gonna make white people reproduce more

while you can argue about most of the other opinions, this is what i have been thinking when i read that manifesto.
He doesnt adress this at all.

Let's play "reverse the race!"

Guys, we should not be blaming islam and muslims for this. This was an isolated incident, and the guy wasn't even islamic probably. And let's be honest, Christians have done some really bad things during the dark ages. In my opinion, what's fair is fair.

#PrayForIslam
#NotAllMuslims

I agree this site if filled with mentally insane

Link to video?

Second to last paragraph:
A person that's different to you "isn't" any less human than "you," for "fuck's" sake.
Your well come.

I’ve been posting on Yea Forums since the halcyon days of roodypoos, and while we’ve always been a bunch of pathetic shitposters and memers, it’s always stunning to find there are people who walk away from bords like this fully ready to believe as canon everything that gets posted. It’s always been “2edgy4me” but imagine turning off your computer and saying “wow Jews really ARE trying to breed whites out of existence and everyone who disagrees is secretly enjoying watching his unfaithful wife get fucked by a black man we need to do something about this”

The funniest thing is that right wingers weren’t always the norm here. Chaos was the norm. Whatever it is that spits in the face of social order, whatever wasn’t safe to say in the ordinary light of day, these were the rocks that built this community. Yea Forums was a place to dangle yourself over the borders of acceptable human behavior, and perhaps it still is, but if it is, it’s decided that the last truly edgy post is “it’s okay to be a Nazi” and it’s grown into a fucking swamp of uneducated right wing horseshit.

We are who we pretend to be, anons, so be careful who you pretend to be.

What does that even mean anymore? What about the armies from centuries ago who raped and pillaged nations. Alexander the great, Attila the hun; no doubt them and their men ended the lives of countless. Death is human nature. Killing is human nature. What's insane is thinking a society can be civilized. At some point it will always fail. Always. There must always be war and death to start over. You cannot sway your enemy you must kill them, else they will eventually kill you. One way or another.

We are entering a black age. Bring it on.

Listen here you scumbag,

I don’t care that 50 muslims died. If God existed, he would have saved them. Plus, we have a right as a country who earned a place in society, filled with whites, to protect what is ours.

Muslims have 7 kids per 1. They are insects.

Yours Sincerely,

The KKK

Did I say he would, mate? Was that even part of my argument? Whether he would or not is baseless speculation. Point is his life is fucking over. As much as I want to murder some corrupt politifags sometimes I ain't got the balls to throw my life away for it.

Why are you here, leave and never come back if you don’t like it

But we have to tolerate Islam and their attacks?

ok

No, and u can't make me

Attached: ssdivision89.jpg (750x716, 64K)

obrazgros.ro/2019/03/15/full-video-new-zealand-terrorist-attack-christchurch-shootings/

I was liking what you posted but then you started saying "god is fake" blah blah. So whatever man.

What are you 12 ? Lol. Jesus Christ. Brb I’ll continue to frequent Yea Forums trying to push my false sense of morality on everyone, and I’ll do that by posting my mundane, illiterate, irrelevant, meaningless thoughts everyday. My goal in life is to appoint myself as the social justice sheriff of Yea Forums. Get a life you sad fucker.

>person that’s different to you aren’t any less human than you

They can't be less human than you if they weren't human in the first place.

They're the ones who decided there was no difference between military and civilian targets. Now they're fair game.

Attached: muslims.jpg (750x518, 74K)

OP, arguing with these shitlords is like playing chess with a chicken. Even if you win, they'll still knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and strut around like they've won. It's not worth it. Maybe these tards will grow out of it. Get a life, a girlfriend/boyfriend, a decent job, and live on and forget about being shitstains. But honestly, probably not. The people that are meme'ing about this shooting right now are either highschool dorks that eat lunch alone while being mad at the "Stacy"s and "Chad"s, basement dwellers neck deep in mountain dew cans and Little Cesar's boxes, or spazzed out tinfoil hat bois that are borderline schizos/sociopaths. Hell it wasn't even worth typing this out. I haven't been on Yea Forums in YEARS and being back for just a few hours for more info on the shooting makes me remember why I left Yea Forums in the first place.

Attached: anon_finds_a_hammer.png (426x382, 89K)

this

Well said user

This is great bait

Too long did not read I'm just here to call you faggot and may you be raped.

let these faggots be. It's the same thing as speak with a door.

i hope you get raped by sandniggers fag ass bitch

That kinda reminds me of trap threads. First they were jokes and it was all like "YOO HAHA FAGGOT YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL BUT NOPE YOU SAW A COCK INSTEAD"

Now there's a trap thread on page 1 of Yea Forums at all times

I'm not here to talk about if traps are gay. But the point is, first it was all one big meme. Somewhere down the line, though, a bunch of retards started thinking "Nah this shit could be legit tho". That goes for the trap threads and the edgy shit D:

Attached: JPEG_20190203_103540.jpg (274x248, 12K)

Attached: 892_1.jpg (417x600, 107K)

By visiting here off the back of the shooting, what were you hoping to achieve ?

First, shut the fuck up, second, hes not ours. Dude was an 8chnnr so you're whining at the wrong soy bar you fucking tool

why are you so upset? they were just muslims, not real humans or something, gosh

Even if everyone here was a social reject and failure, they are still dead and you're still a bitch.

I dunno if you're still in this thread user, but I agree with you. You really are wasting your time though, people like this never want to hear another opinion, you could write a full novel and we'll still respond with "get rekt cuck hurhur" because thats just what the internet has turned into.
I'm sorry dude, I truly feel your feels, but you either leave or just embrace the shittiness

Okay, well keep our aid from your shithole too, watch you worthless niggers starve yourselves out before you beg us to come back.

Fuck off faggot

Nice bait OP, nice bait. KEK

Attached: DySMXmOWsAEtdrk.jpg (480x452, 15K)

But someone did fight back. He still went out and did it. So your argument doesnt hold weight.

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

Uses reddit spacing oh the fucking irony kek.
OP is still a complete and utter faggot nevertheless.

By your logic, ISIS are brave as well, you fucking cuck

Let's be real here, Yea Forums and some parts of Reddit usually have all of the details that the general media doesn't want to release in terms of shootings. Unfortunately, Reddit (/watchpeopledie) got slapped with a censorship sticker so I had to turn to here. Yeah, I watched the video out of morbid curiosity like I do with every other mass shooting/terrorist attack that happens. Saw the dudes "manifesto", which I did not expect out of this. All in all I guess I have to chalk it up to morbid curiosity if I'm being honest. I expected to see some memes of the shooting, sure. That happens. But I think the manifesto combined with the POV Livestream and /Pol/ seeping into every orifice of Yea Forums since 2016 is why it's too extreme, even for Yea Forums's shitposting. That's my only gripe about all of this. It feels like this isn't trolling and Yea Forums acting like degenerates anymore.

Nah, you're just a sheltered child who hides from the shit going on around him.

It's called paragraphs, you retard.

I dare anybody ITT making light of this to voice the same opinion in public, or to friends and/or family, and record it so we can all see how much you practice what you preach

you people are idiots what do you want to do, ban guns?

then how will you stop the next guy who starts a mass shooting if you ban all guns?

the only thing that can stop a mentally ill bad guy with a gun is a mentally ill good guy with a gun.

Nah bro, he's too cool for spacing out his replies. Gotta go for that classic 2009 "fucking huge block of text" look B)

Attached: me_irl(2).png (488x650, 290K)

I dare you to go to the middle East and tell them your opinions too practice what you preach haha!! :)

>the kkk
The kkk is a fucking joke, join a real gang faggot

This

EXACTLY! like we ever ask these shit stains for anything anyway, all we want is to be left alone, but they're incapable of surviving by themselves

OP is right. All the people celebrating this murderer are a cancer on /b. Where is the empathy? Do you want to be gunned down while you're just going about your day? You want your friends and family to be gunned down? If not, then grow the fuck up and treat people like you would want to be treated. Racism, bigotry and xenophobia are the refuge of the weak and unintelligent.

Attached: RemoveKebab.jpg (1068x620, 366K)

Shut up it needed to happen. Say otherwise I'm sucking your dick faggot

This is bait.

Attached: 800.png (625x626, 146K)

Boom. You're now copy-pasta.

>implying you have control over giving aid to foreign countries or not
How are you this retarded?

>And you all know god damn well that the people he killed were not part of the problem.
Moderate muslims enable the extremists. Not saying they deserved to die, but they are part of the problem

Couldn't agree more. So many ignorant cringy fucks in this site.

gas gas gas at the end of the stream lol

Y'all some sad and lonely basement dwelling cunts who've watched fight club one too many times

anonymity is essential to freedom you diluted cuck

Well screw you then soyboy. Even Pewdiepie has now joined the right side as a leader of a death squad and you still fail to act.

Everyone saying go away sjw/soyboy/npc ect ect are just angry boys who haven't and won't get laid and it really shows.

This isn't normal degeneracy...

This is

ADVANCED DEGENERACY

Shut up it needed to happen. Say otherwise I'm sucking your dick faggot

Lmao 100% this. OP is a weak simp who thinks he's going on some big crusade by making a post on Yea Forums. He's completely missing the point, but thats due to his unfortunate diagnose (stage 4 autism)

>Mentioning PewDiePie on Yea Forums
Holy fucking shit actually suck start a 9mm

Attached: Oh_My_Sides!.jpg (600x603, 40K)

kek

He took several guns and decided to shoot at people. Obviously, at some point, he would be met by other people with guns. Like the police at the very least.

Not if I suck yours first you sissy fag

>Pewdiepie

Are you actually 11?

Underage b& or bi bois, wrap it up

>Do you not see how clearly fucked in the head many of you are?

nope. go away towel head. or as mexicans call you... camels.

>Or as Mexicans call you...camels

I could hear you suck snot and push your glasses up your nose you fucking dork holy shit

Attached: 33813.jpg (320x320, 18K)

Agreed. But we will all now that these white supremacist cuckboys will spout their nonsense in their parents basements, wondering why they can't get girlfriends and blame immigrants for the fact their losers who didn't try harder at school

Thank you.

>anonymity is essential to freedom
That's possibly the most pussified thing i've ever read. Were the founding fathers scared of showing their face when voicing their opinions? Did they hide behind anonymity? Or did they man the fuck up and let their opinions be known to all

Anonymity is essential for groupthink and cult-mentality /shrug

It's honestly like these are all 9 year olds watching their first snuff film and getting a hard on.

I am not a believer (atheist-dude) but I am horrified by this mass murder slaughter.

These people did nothing to this vicious sadist to warrant this.

He's a coward because he went into combat against civilians (including women and children, for fuck's sake, don't Western Values MEAN anything any more?) who were unarmed and could not defend themselves.

There is no honor in this. None.

Dammit I'm ashamed to be on the same planet as this scum. Any of you Muslims thinking about retaliating: don't. You do not want a race war or whatever the hell these zombies call it. These people are fucking lunatics and outside civilized society.

I didn't do it. But I'm really sorry it happened.

signed, An American (Texan) disgusted by senseless violence.

Just another example of white terrorism is the developed world.

Give me your full name, adress and phone number, tough guy

ThisThisThis holy fucking shit

Do you not see how retarded you sound, tough guy?

Clearing the world of bomb niggers isn't a bad thing

Attached: MVEpp3e.png (622x626, 62K)

Neck yourself

Attached: though_im_black_its.jpg (1071x992, 461K)

Hey, I agree, clearing the world of terrorists is first priority.

You first. These people didn't do anything wrong. And they got slaughtered for their group affiliation, you autistic right-wing retarded elf.

If you can't see the difference, you aren't a human being. You're the problem too.

U guys are sick fuck

You sound like a troll ironically. First 3 or 4 sentences have some merit then you go off a cliff. Get back to class kid.

As soon as you post a video of you spouting your opinions on this shooting publically

Makes me sick to my fucking stomach to see people on here cheering this guy on for what he did. How detached from reality do you fucking losers have to be, to think this was a cool stunt? Those people had lives and loved ones just like we do. The piece of shit didn’t go and shoot a bunch of ISIS members. He killed innocent people.

Well said user

Attached: depositphotos_10731599-stock-photo-success.jpg (450x302, 23K)

KILL YOURSELF BLUE PILLED NORMIE NEO MARXIST JEWISH SUPREMACIST

ITT: people who let words on a screen affect their personal lives and emotions
Go on with your lives, retards

>You autistic right-wing retarded elf

My fucking sides

Attached: 93c.jpg (225x225, 12K)

This

look at these people

Attached: 3837372838291.jpg (1723x1440, 691K)

This is underrated

Holy shit you must be fun at parties .-.

I'd like to point out that it is strange that he went back at all, but left four rooms alone entirely; Not even checking the doors to see if anyone else was inside the building- I do believe this may be attributable to having scoped out the layout of the place beforehand and arriving at the possible conclusion that those rooms would be empty, but why wouldn't you check? He spends an inordinate time fiddling about with his mags, too. I could have executed half of Auschwitz in the time he spent checking and re-inserting/ playing with dropped mags. Perhaps the first gun was malfunctioning, but the mags where for that one so he had to use it up? I dunno, transfer the ammo? Unfamiliarity with his weapons? Anxiety? I'm not sure.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-12-20h08m46s054.png (1280x720, 237K)

Confirms that /pol/ is literally hyper-ironic Western jihadism, down to the replacement of allu akbar with fucking "subscribe to PewDiePie". There's no meaningful difference between/pol/ and ISIS at this point, only that /pol/ does it by drenching everything it touches with endless layers of irony and cynicism.

We live in a fucking Philip k Dick novel, where insane meme-obsessed keyboard warriors live stream each other mass shootings like a fucking videogame. There'll be a VR version of the video in less than a month, I'm sure.

The degree that Yea Forums is desensitized to this (not new, duh, but this is probably the first explicit /pol/ terrorist) should teach us something:
>Irony is a drug
>Yea Forums will only lead to misanthropy and utter detachment
>/pol/ is a death cult

Attached: 1492627193529.jpg (911x615, 126K)

Dude STFU Australia doesn't even exist bro

kek

This. Thank you.

Attached: newfag-reddit.jpg (1050x741, 43K)

8 chan was where it was posted you fucking dipshit, Yea Forums is a place where people take credit for shit 8 ch does

gottem

Are you a fucking moron. Just because it happened before does not mean you should stand idly by and cheer on the killing of innocents. If you take pleasure in your own life, you're fucking naive if you view other peoples suffering as unimportant.

This guy gets it

>Acting like it's not true

Suck a bag of dicks sir. It's us or them, they wanted it that way and they got it. They threw off the gloves when they normalized the involvement of unarmed civilians, both as targets and shields. NOT A FOREIGN IDEA TO MUSLIMS TO KILL THE UNDEFENDED, it's what they do best.

Attached: 28279851_1903144416664337_4003137709895637220_n.jpg (636x477, 54K)

Yea Forums is a reflection of the current state of society. It always was.

Sooo..he was behind of all that..

Attached: emrnd9rb01mi378z8228387658200.jpg (1708x1161, 122K)

>Got a brain?

lmao good shit OP. i love you guys

Yes. Thank you

Yeah, whatever. You're raving, incoherent, and literally get your world view from memes. You're meme ISIS.
Go kill yourself.

Doesn't make it right shitbag.

Truest statement made on this board in the last 24 hours.

>There must always be war and death to start over. You cannot sway your enemy you must kill them, else they will eventually kill you. One way or another.

God didn’t let him burn the place to the ground, like he wanted.

>check mate

Kill Yourself then ....and never deal with these morality crushing issues again....everyone around you would celebrate your demise

>Little Cesar's

You fucking nigger. I was with you until you turned this into a mexican thing.

Mama fuckin mia.

Attached: 5267762741.jpg (1916x1604, 212K)

Lumping all of them up like that does make sense though. Let's flip the narrative

A kid from the US studies abroad. Should all of his new classmates massacre him just because the US is notorious for school shootings and then say "BUT HIS KIND DO IT ALL THE TIME IN HIS COUNTRY WHOS TO SAY HE WON'T DO IT HERE"

And before you say "BuT tHeY'rE tErRoRiStS iN cOuNtRiEs ThEy ImMiGraTe To", understand that the terrorists you're thinking of are extremists in the same respect that this Aussie fuck is an extremist

>Killing is human nature
>only talks about backwards brutes from centuries ago and never even got anything done
Except most people never kill anybody in their fucking lifetime. Go back to /pol/ with your masturbatory death fantasy.

This fucking paid shilling of anti-white, pro-gay, pro-niggers fucking white women is more tiring that Andy Sixx shitlog posts.

This place needs a goddamn enema.

Are you autistic or did that bit of my rant hit too close to home for you?

and the unibomber... and so many more. It's the extremists fucking everything up.

Yea Forums is bullshit. People masturbating with words. Reddit is the same thing but the disney crowd use it. Still wanking. People use the web to seek validation. It is a reflection of something but I don't think it is real.

Because fair fights exist, progress can be made, this is low hanging fruit and they weren't prepared. Now every terror cell in the west has renewed motivation to start slinging shit again, meanwhile no one seems to understand the precarious peace our intelligence community has secured and how endangered it becomes by right wing ideology. Keep it up and there will unironically be government moves and increased action on the end of their surveillance. Blindly supporting this action on Yea Forums is all being recorded and weighed against your demographic data, as they're still attempting to form a case which implicates those who he spoke with consistently online.

Attached: eb8ef4af3eea0c4f560ef01d0bce4085.png (474x750, 269K)

I think the hypocrisy when looking at extremists is the worst part

>Kid shoots up a school
NOT ALL GUN OWNERS ARE LIKE THAT! THEMS RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNERS!!

>Terrorist does a terrorist attack
GIT THEM SANDNIGGERS AWAY FROM MY CUNTRY

Also nice dubs

Your a fucking waste of humanity. Why do u think we vote anonymously, what your suggesting is exactly how tyranny starts

I would call you a triggered leftard, but that phrase reeks of redundancy.

At /r/watchpeopledie/ we're just quarantined. You just gotta access it with a desktop first to agree and then you're good. Feel free to stop on by.

All those memes about fags being edgy- that's you. How embarrassing

Oh I'm subbed there, have been for years. Reddit admins actually forced the admins at /watchpeopledie to remove any videos of the shooting due to NZ wanting every video taken down. I'm pretty sure there's a stickied post from one of the admins. There's a heavy wink wink nudge nudge post in there right now that tells people to go to dtube to watch the video tho

I'm surprised with your level of engagement (didn't even attempt to disprove anything) that you can spell and punctuate. Went right for the ad hominem response, typical last resort of an individual with no argument to make.

I have just wanked into a sock.

Why are YOU on this side? Pedo? Racist? Or just a pervert? Don't think you can bring light into this dark place ...

Being morbidly curious about death makes me an edgy faggot? If that's the case then hand me a straight razor, a Linkin Park album, and a cock to suck

Of course it's not right, it's war, newfag. Get used to everyone acting as bad as it gets, that's the sociological place we are collectively headed.

My favorite part was when trump responded and said God bless all of them. Pretty much shoving Christianity right in the Muslims face haha

Gotta hit em with a hot fallacy if you can't come up with a comeback. It's the Yea Forums way, user, are you new here?

Honestly though, well put

Yes, it absolutely makes you a faggot and I highly encourage you to get and use a razor

Ha! can't even stand by your own words, what a cockless shill

You're not any better than them, OP.

this fuck looks like a part of CoD

Attached: 1527438407610m.jpg (885x1024, 110K)

The shooters first words of the video were "remember lads, subscribe to pewdiepie"

>Oof ouch gollie user dang I guess you're right, having a morbid curiosity about death really DOES make me a faggot after all! Brb with that straight razor haha OwO

Suck start a 12 gauge newfag

Naw, been lurking since 08' occasional posts when I get pissed about something that matters, but mostly lurking. Was actually enjoying the anonymous engagement over the minutia, interesting stuff, the motives of insane people, hard to judge an incident at face value with this much info exploding about it continually.

>A person that’s different to you aren’t any less human than you for fucks sake.

>Only sociopaths do sick things and enjoy the sickness and misery of this world. You aren’t even human.

Attached: 1542043358414.jpg (1024x758, 85K)

Again, with more detail apparently
>Mentioning PewDiePie and being unironic about it

CHILL OUT, MOHAMMAD, SOON MORE WILL COME, I'M SURE, ALSO, GET FUCKED, FAGGOT

Are you saying we trolled someone into doing this and he wouldn't have done it if the internet communities didn't exist?

Why the fuck do you try to bring reason to Yea Forums? This is the asshole of the world nobody in here has a future or a reason to be alive, in fact if everyone in here suddenly dies nobody will give a fuck if you wanna be happy and pretend that people like this doesn't exist get the fuck out of here and never come back. You will have a better life

tfw he made an oc even though he is at police station

Attached: check my dubs.png (567x698, 398K)

It doesn't take balls to be a dumbfuck, it takes a lack of intelligence. I don't know what your point is, that you're setting the bar somewhere slightly above being completely mentally deficient enough to function in society? Weird flex but ok

You're the one who is detached from reality. Do you want your children to grow up in a muslim country? Because that is exactly what will happen to us living in Europe if we don't do something. I don't want to live under sharia law. I don't want disgusting muslims in my country.

You watched too much anime wtf was that speech Sasuke

It's completely facetious is what I believe you mean because I don't think you understand what ironic means

I mean had he not had an anonymous place to congregate and fester his thoughts with other degenerates it probably wouldn't have happened. He probably would've gotten actual psychiatric help instead of letting random people validate his thoughts over and over again

youtube.com/watch?v=G6QjLLgeMME

Attached: 1549019696382.gif (487x815, 65K)

Why should I engage with blatant propaganda? I don't owe you anything. The very fact you even have such a world view already shows how far you are from basic social engagement, empathy, and Critical thinking.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I were to say "Sub to pewds" and not mean it, that would be saying it ironically. If I were to mean it (based on how popular it is to say it ironically) that would be saying it unironicaly, right?

Honestly though I'm probably just retarded

he didn't enjoy it. he wanted rid of them. otherwise he wouldn't have gone back and made sure that all of them were dead 3 times

Been here since 04. You got it, anyone else who doesn’t wasn’t here during those days. They say this site stopped allowing raids opened the floodgates for this shit to step right in its place imo. I’m
over 30 now with kids, but I know if this happened when I was in high school, I would react just the same as I did this morning. Depressed and disappointed by humanity.

If you think any different then me, you’re part of the problem and why this entire site went down the toilet. You are a certified newfag in that respect and nothing more.

I was here first kid. I’m not going anywhere, you’re the one who sucks

I take solace knowing that you will die.

He should've bought a plane ticket and traveled to Syria or Iraq and killed ISIS members, then he would've actually did something good instead of killing innocent Muslims. I don't know how he could feel happy with the agenda he's furthering with this.

does anyone know were i can find the video and manifesto?

In your eyes I'd be a newfag (Got into Yea Forums around 2014) but I feel the same as you do. Well put user. This website has been going down the drain long before I got into it from what I've heard

Yeah, takes balls to murder unarmed women and children in a place of worship - how could we be so blind.

49 BBC niggers?! What a letdown.

The manifesto I cant help with, but on (d dot tube) it's on the hot page

Why is there a mosque in New Zealand?

Not to mention that terrorism doesn't even work

people with such polar opposite ideals should not inhabit the same space. do you see any blue jays invading a robins nest? despite this simple truth, some people still lack the intelligence of a common animal. till you realize this, these things will continue to happen. its very sad

I nearly cried when watching the video. It was horrible. Poor people. I imagined if it was any of my family. Horrible.

I think the potential exists for us both to be fairly good people simply engaging in stupid wordplay because we can't even see the other person we are talking to. I merely pointed out that people whose culture propagates terrorism should not be surprised when someone starts committing atrocities on them. This is a polarizing topic and the people engaged in discussing it are NOT likely to engage in a fair argument. I did not supplant ANY propaganda, your insinuation that Muslims are not as I describe them is well, propaganda, enough of them are where it validates my point, and makes it worthy of you at least putting fourth the effort for engagement. if not, my point- unopposed by you at least, stands.

In full agreement. Bait or not, you are correct.

thats probably what the shooter was thinking.

Fellow Texan, also completely and utterly disgusted by the attack.

Idgaf what people say “hurdur it takes balls” this dude was a fucking coward just like anyone else who tries to pull this shit regardless of background. If you wanna be fucking useful at least use your hatred and join the military to fight terrorism. These people were just innocent civilians with families, children, and friends. They’re just normal people with emotions, dreams, and goals like any normal human being. We are all people at the end of the day. The only thing that makes us different are these brainwashed cucks which are on ALL sides of race and religion who think their beliefs and skin color make a difference.

why does his head look photoshopped?

I believe in God and I really hate the fact this shooting happened. I'm from the UK and the NZ shooting headlines were all over the news, to me it was just another news report, I felt some sympathy and that was pretty much it. Obviously, such a thing is insanely disgusting and disgraceful to do. The man behind this is a fucking IMBECILE and I can only hope that God forgives him, because I won't and so won't many others.

Upon coming home I was spammed with links of this video, I watched it out of curiosity. Even the first couple of seconds filled with me with absolute dread, hopelessness and anger. How can you be this fucking deluded is beyond me.

Seeing those innocent people die was even worse. Any religious anons out there - does watching people die just like that in a disgusting video affect you spiritually? Is it sin?

WHERE TO FIND HIS MANIFESTO?

full video

The founding fathers literally had the same mindset as this dude. Your argument is invalid.

So instead of acting like evolved sentient beings with a consciousness and trying to live symbiotically, we should act like animals and know where we belong? Not only is that sad, but it's also pretty damn autistic if you ask me

MUSLIMS ABSOLUTELY WRECKED!

Attached: gfdh.jpg (733x569, 174K)

>This isn't a place to seek camaraderie. It’s just a pit of despair and degeneracy.
kek, literature nobel prize

When a community gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots, they'll be overtaken by actual idiots who believe they are in good company.

evolved sentient beings dont behead people because they left their stupid club

muslims are the problem

Oh fuck off it was just a bunch of poos. Who cares?

Deus vult !

Attached: 15526386679551.jpg (960x720, 213K)

No, of course, that's a given. But signing up for the military would've been the good alternative to what he did. But he's a messed up being and it surprises me that he managed to pull all this shit. How in the hell did he even managed to gather such artillery without being caught?

Deus vult comrades!

Attached: 15526408112123.jpg (720x960, 214K)

No, extremists are the problem. I watched the video of the shooting and nobody in that mosque was beheading anybody

Coming to Yea Forums to instill moral and guilt.

M8. Youre in the wrong place.

Attached: 15526394239890.jpg (1280x521, 203K)

your logic is so fucking flawed

>Were the founding fathers scared of showing their face when voicing their opinions? Did they hide behind anonymity?

Yes, they often did. Even the federalist papers were published under the pseudonym "Publius".

Muslim user here since 2008 pretty liberal and chill with my moderate islam belief. But today in the morning thought of enjoying Yea Forums befire work i just witnessed that you suddenly declared war on me personally? Im not prepared for that thought we were chill n just memes but todays happenings already change my thinking. I fear i got to protect myself from you. And you know assault is the best defense

whos got the video link

Where to find the manifesto?

wiki links

But did the see the caps fly off those sand niggers.

>Culture promotes terrorism
/pol/ literally promotes terrorism
this whole fucking site promotes terrorism now

wiki leaks

Where is the video ?

Die, muslim pig. Btw n1 joke about work.

>assult is the best defense
Logic as flawed as the shooter

>Imagine being muslim and thinking we want you here

Go get die you pedo cunt

wow lol

Attached: twd-s3-merle-dixon-first-look-560.jpg (560x330, 41K)

second

Negligence and pussy authorities of NZ. Thought nobody would pull that in the lands of gandalf. But honestly that piece of shit came from the penal colony australia and his criminal scumface looks like a slav

>OP, arguing with these shitlords is like playing chess with a chicken. Even if you win, they'll still knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and strut around like they've won.

Stole this entire terrible anaology from Tumblr. Switched pigeon for chicken.

>Hell it wasn't even worth typing this out. I haven't been on Yea Forums in YEARS and being back for just a few hours for more info on the shooting makes me remember why I left Yea Forums in the first place.

Clearly didnt stay long enough to know that is what this board does.

Fucking retard.

When does he say subscribe to pewdiepie?

bit.tube/play?hash=QmaqgzWG4G54ERY9L6X7KUB38CcCeaHoDuktuv85ScdV5p&channel=127170

lol imgmaze.com/5f9csh2talji/1.png.html

This site has strayed so far away from humanity and reason. I propose we nuke Yea Forums

Found the sand nigger

Attached: 456001FE-CD78-4087-AD35-BD065DCEFD39.png (1334x750, 349K)

>No white people hurt
Did you watch the video? After getting bored of double-tapping all the bodies in the mosque he just ran outside and started gunning down random pedestrians.

Anyone have his Manifesto?
it went down and now the media are trying to twist things to fit their own agenda since it is missing.

bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/

lol salty kebab

doesn't matter what you think, what works works, and thats the point. you don't get to fuck up something functional just because you don't like it

What else is new? /pol/ is not an entire religion with over a billion willful bystanders, disinterested in stopping the murderers and rapists amongst them. Difference being, /pol/ is a marginalized messageboard whose opines are not taken seriously even by those who participate.

Its was muslim streets, fine.

Sand nigger

Attached: 833C3367-800B-499C-AEAC-D1EAC6EF59E6.jpg (572x564, 57K)

Yeah, but how is it bad enough to miss someone owning 5 shotguns and 2 assault rifles or w/e. Fucking insane

a lot of white tourists are gonna start dying under mysterious circumstances lol..you crackers better not travel nao...aussies & kiwis will be easy pickings

He did not? If you meant that woman, she was a sandnig. He even stopped for some white pedestrians while getting away you faggot.

Dis bro know though

Long time user here. I have no beef with you. The world is a really messed up place and more hatred and violence isn’t going to fix that. You don’t have to protect yourself from me specifically but in general everyone has to protect themselves from everyone. Wish it weren’t the case. Protection doesn’t mean going out and massacring people though. It is very sad what happened. The world is really fucked up. All I can do is look after me and mine. Hope you and yours are ok.

all muslims need to die. Gtfo with your "moderate muslim beliefs" you worship a child rapist, there is nothing moderate about it.

Video from facebook about this mosque jihad was deleted btw.

Here here Yea Forumsrother. This is indeed a sad day.

>muslim
>Yea Forums
Are you lost bud? The kebab bombfest is just this way...

Might as well be at this point. All domestic terror attacks in the us last year were carried out by /pol/-esque Nazis. And the feds don't do shit about it. This ain't your granddaddy's Yea Forums anymore. The nihilism and misanthropy this site promotes is unparalleled. Wake up dude.

In times like these we have to worry about an increase in Caucasiphobia. There is always a backlash to incidents like these and moderate white people shouldn't have to apologize for the actions of a radicalized few. White people are the real victims here.

So anyone got a link that works?

Go commit die libtard

if your in america, you are the enemy. you have no business here, by invading us, your quite literally the cause of these things happening. till you realize this, these things will continue

I would have sat this nigger faggot instantly.

Yeah, you're right, starting a war against Muslims would surely be a good idea...
I'm sure this won't make some Islam extremist retaliate and run into your church or w/e and shoot that up as a response.

Attached: C4875C2D-EDF7-4D67-888E-2BFC1F0053F0.jpg (1022x1024, 59K)

Shit, now there's going to be even more BS in life against conservatives.

CNN: Racist Trump loving republican murders 47 refugees from Syria! 30 of them were children! Time to BAN GUNS!

Also, if anyone's interested, there's an increasing link between Nazism and wahabbism. pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/an-atomwaffen-member-sketched-a-map-to-take-the-neo-nazis-down-what-path-officials-took-is-a-mystery

And it's not the first time it's happened.

Ah yes, adjust to you degenerate society or you're a sociopath.

Weak shaming language there kikey cunt

Not to mention that wahabbism didn't even exist until the Afghan invasions in the 80s, and it only picked up speed after the Gulf War

Quality b8 m8

no ones asking you for anything shitskin, stay outta our homeland, and things like this wouldn't happen

That's like saying moderate white people enabled THIS extremist. No. Moderate Muslims are why you aren't getting bombed by EVERY Muslim.

Attached: remove-kebab-2.png (574x378, 212K)

>Society is degenerate!
>Therefore I will do the most degenerate thing possible and kill women and children in the middle of nowhere

>Implying that you're not proving my "shitty analogy" right now
>Implying that Yea Forums 5-10 years ago was as much of a degeneracy shitstorm as it is today

Never got the analogy from tumblr, first off. The pigeon thing, yeah, you're right about that. I paraphrased, my mistake for getting the type of bird wrong. The original quote was from Scott Weitzenhoffer. Regardless, it makes sense. It's supposed to be about arguing with a moron, but since you've alright proved my analogy, let's just imply that your an autistic moron as a safety measure. And for the record, Yea Forums 5-10 years ago wasn't this toxic and awful. Remember the guy that murdered his girlfriend and posted pics a few years ago? People had sympathy in the thread where everyone figured out it wasn't b8. Sure there were people meme'ing and shit, but it wasn't how it's been with this shooting. There's about 4 threads per page full of nothing but people cheering for the shooter. If this isn't proof that /pol/ is leaking, then I dunno what is.

HERE IS THE VIDEO kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
JUST EATING FOOD AND WATCHING IT

There's nothing to be gained from watching this

But you now have blood on your hands when you blamed the muslims for having blood on their hands. Is this just fairness or what? Atleast i cannot blame muslims for a week now for being terrorists

These messed up fucks probably jerk it while watching it

Please stop posting this. It's seriously sick.

Just like your comment

Attached: no-kebab-pepe.png (508x399, 106K)

This Is why enjoyed Yea Forums, then the fags who actually believe the outrageous shit we say came...

they put a mosque on the ashes of the world trade center. these things will continue till people like you figure out that segregation is the only answer

you get to lul some to the eurobeat at the end :D

Attached: remove-kebab.png (504x378, 210K)

Not that muslim guy but i live in america and am muslim too. Hey whats your beef i mean i work here and contribute to the wealth of this country. Whats wrong with that?

What are you talking about, you can better understand his reasoning, he doesnt seem to be a soldier, doesnt check corner, drops/throws guns. Hes just a faggot airsofter that got some guns and went psycho.

NO white people want them around, stop invading us, thats the only thing that will prevent things like this from happening

What are you? Some badly written anime villain? Your some pale, pudgy virgin that wouldn't do shit if a war ever came to fruition

Attached: razor-behind-wall.jpg (495x396, 63K)

This. Can you imagine the social anxiety just from people walking past you or looking at you on the street? That alone is a deal breaker for most people

Jesus he literally had "kebab remover" on his firearm...

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free”
When did that stop being true?

Those bigger razors are for carpenting. that middle part will ruin the cut.
WizardofOz.JPG

Nothing. That guy is retard.

>kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
is that how it really ended?

i mean i truly hate islam, and i would cheer this guy if he did it in syria or at least where there are confirmed is-members, but the people he's killing are innocent people and it's a fucking dick move from him, pussy

We dindu nuffin

You used the word "fruition" on Yea Forums

You're the virgin here bud

"/pol/ - esque" ? Pay attention to your own admissions. /pol/ is as responsible for this as spoons making people fat. You can't blame free speech, even hate speech for a deranged mind interpreting the content of their speech as a right to kill. That only comes from deranged minds and the attempt to silence those voices eliminates the possibility of them exposing themselves before it's too late and they commit some atrocity.

>Better understand his reasoning
He doesn't have reasoning. He's a brainwashed /pol/yp who's been desensitized to life itself. A death worshiper who lost all meaning and direction, and spiraled down an echo chamber of irony and nihlism

rightwingwatch.org/report/the-right-wing-playbook-on-anti-muslim-extremism/

Attached: sehagirlsroommania.png (720x405, 307K)

I had a couple of pints and a snack.

Does anyone have a link to his manifesto?

You're seriously fucking insane, how is grouping people and treating everyone according to their race the right thing to do. The Muslim in this mosque didn't fly the plane during 9/11. They didn't drive a car into a bunch of pedestrians. Nor did they shoot up a church full of innocent people.

No one in that church deserved to die. They only died because they were Muslims and this man couldn't look past the label.

They had lives, and they probably wanted to prove that there are good Muslims. But that is now ruined.

Are you actually too retarded to use reason or at least think further than "Muslims are Terrorists".

You know what, that's the most level headed thing I've ever heard someone with your view say. I may not 100% agree with it, but then again I'm not a big fan of Catholicism, so I'd be a hypocrite to say it's wrong to hate Islam. You're at least level headed enough to see that killing innocent people is wrong and that if he wants to kill Islamic people to do it to the terrorists and extremists. Good on you, user

I think that we might end up on the news, probably antagonized, which will definitely stir up some more media drama. Keep your tvs on, fellows

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

ideals are just to different. you may be an ok dude, but tolerating the mixing of cultures is what will eventually lead to these things happening. not by you, but the extremest that sees you, then thinks its ok to come here, then gets ridiculed, then bam, it happens

I used to be Muslim, now I don't believe in religion at all.
However, anyone that thinks this is okay needs to see a therapist as soon as possible, within any religion/race, you'll find many retards or stupid assholes, it's not just Arabs or Muslims, there are retards everywhere. So please, if you view this as "funny" in the slightest, go see a therapist as soon as you can, we don't want you to end up like him.

>communities dedicated to advocating and praising this exact sort of event and ideology isn't to blame
Lol and the Quran isn't to blame for Islam, or the Bible for Christianity, or the declaration of Independence for Americanism.
Words matter dude.

>Islam
At what point did the entirety of Islam attack NZ?

>chans literally memed him into existence
I dunno about you lot but this timeline just got way more interesting

Attached: 1552652237741.jpg (1080x1440, 169K)

i think the question should be, was that ever true? just because someone writes something down with good intentions, doesn't mean its a good idea

You have to be the biggest faggot ever to visit /b

nothing is wrong with that. Don’t feed into the basement dwelling autistic faggots.

This shooter is just evidence that there are assholes in every ethnic group. That guy is nothing better than the hijackers of 9-11 and the /pol fags cheering are just as shit as the cheering muslims on 9-11

>They
Doubt anyone in that church decided that. If you attack civilians door the actions of groups that they aren't part of, you're a cunt no matter which sky fairy you do or don't believe in.

you are a pathetic neckbeard

Rektttttt boiii

if you weren’t hiding behind keyboards at mommy’s house you wouldn’t have the balls to say this deplorable shit which makes you cowards

i never said all muslims are terrorist, and i don't believe those people deserved to die. i said we shouldn't live together. why do you think when put in prison away from societal pressure, the first thing we do is segregate? till people like u figure this out, these things will continue

The history of this country is one of immigration. No one but the Native Americans are originally from here.

manifesto link: documentcloud.org/documents/5770516-The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.html

We are talking about the destructive difference between a group of people who have murdered more people in the name of their god than any other group in history to a group of admittedly marginalized typist warriors whose points of view are almost all contradictory; the fact that any of them do anything impactful is, given the number of actual repeat visitors to the site - intensely strange. I see more momentum on Yea Forums gather behind cam-whore harassment.

well thank you user, i think its common sence to not kill innocent people like this. it's just as low as the suicide bombers and what not. i'm against all religions, but islam is a big pain in the butt to the west. no one can say anything else unless you're completely blind, but the solution is not to attack innocent people minding their own business. feel free to kill extremists and people that are a threat, but this is fucking retarded

when I see gore video's or pictures of terrorist attacks I get a nauseous feeling.. not only that but I empathize with the people on my screen and imagine me being them. Up untill this point I thought I would feel the same when something like this happens to muslims because the rational part of my brain tells me to, but after seeing the footage, it did nothing to me. I dont feel anything, not even when the woman was crying for help.. This shocks me, because this makes me realize that in my core, I might be a racist even though I have told myself many times that I am not and that I dont want to be one(even though I like racist jokes). What the fuck man, I didnt ask for this to happen to me, some sandniggers get shot and here I am, at the other side of the world in an existential crisis, doubting all my believes and who I think I am...

REEEEEEEEEEE

I don't see how can be so brainwashed by all the news.

Do you have any muslim or black friends?
Then you should know there's nothing stopping you from being around them and there is nothing wrong with it.

I have several Muslim friends and for you to assume they can't be around me because I'm white is pretty bold. Maybe if you actually go outside and talk to people you'd get a better understanding of how society works.

>But Muslims killed more people!
Yeah, doesn't matter. It's clear as day that homegrown reactionary terrorists are more of a threat than wahabbists. Look up Attomwaffen, look up terrorist stats in the US. This is really happening user.

lol he hated trump as a president

At least make an effort to write in English.

I know, but it's not happening ENOUGH. Muslims kill a disproportionate amount of people. When the ratio is over 500:1 it's worth mention.

Attached: 18582289_238933939924638_4325237938995321994_n.jpg (736x736, 56K)

nice pic of ur dad lmao

WHITE immigration, or at least thats what it was intended to be, thats not even debatable. what your trying to turn it into, is another story entirely

Attached: naturalization_1790_free_white_person.jpg (1314x752, 180K)

except most of the people that the muslims are killing are also muslim you degenerate retard

>SHOOTER SUPPOSEDLY A MEME VETERAN
>SO ADVANCED IN MEMERY THAT HE DOESNT EVEN GOT ON HALFPOL HE GOES ON FULLPOL
>doesnt mention the JQ a single time in his manifesto
>shows support for Israelis in Israel in his manifesto (even though Israelis in Israel did 9/11)
>makes sure to admit to be a fan of Trump's white identity (while claiming not a fan of his politics to make it seem legit)
>makes sure to name prominent Trump supporters as his inspiration (Candace Owens)
>Created his twitter account February 2019 (just before the false flag shooting)
>Christchurch hotspot for pizzagate related satanic activity
>Christchurch also home to odd conspiracies relating to Earthquakes/DARPA after John Kerry flew there from Antarctica after Nov 2016 elections
>Multiple shooters and arrests confirmed, though MSM is pushing the lone wolf narrative
>/pol/ gets immediately shilled with standard anti-white threads
>/pol/ get immediately shilled with threads supporting the shooter
>happens at the exact same time Strzok transcripts released officially confirming DOJ purposely let Hillary get off

Muslims kill other muslims at those ratios. Its multiple wars. What do you expect?

Lol, no. It helps remove the possibility of positive from systems like voting but nothing in the bill of rights says you need to be anonymous to say what you want, only that the government can't stop you saying it. Didn't mean you aren't free to say it if you say it somewhere you know people will disagree she ostracize you, just means you're a pussy unwilling to live with the consequences of your shitty opinion that literally everyone knows is shitty.

>It's not happening ENOUGH
even once is plenty enough. Stop with the utilitarianism.

Shooter didnt mention the zionist fucks who let in all of those Muslims that he shot did he!

Come on MOSSAD you have got to do better, how are we meant to be deceived when you are so shit at all of these FALSE FLAGS

BTW the muslims were definitely killed though
BUT the shooter is very likely MOSSAD

(they uncovered a MOSSAD ring in Christchurch shortly after the earthquakes there)

its not news or brain washing, im just intelligent enough to know what works and what doesn't. we don't want them here. if you do, is there any reason you can't go live with them, instead of fucking up our place??