He memed

He memed
They screamed

Attached: iloveyou.jpg (940x788, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

handbeezy.com/eX8Jg6FL7/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

memes from a 28 year old male that watches pewds, no wonder this dude wanted to become something infamous, he was an absolute loser until he killed these cancerous muslims

>projecting this hard

What an absolut pice of shit. I hope they boil him in oil

wait is he dead or alive

Death, to your (((kind)))~~~>!

fucker looks like georgie bush

Attached: georgie chimp 620015.jpg (273x185, 10K)

he is going to a new Zealand prison, he is going to wish he was dead soon...

Yeah, there's nothing but muslims in there waiting for him. Wait a minute.. Why are there so many muslims in jail? Shit, can't avoid these redpills no matter how crazy leftist I try to be!

naw , there are new zealanders there, racists don't do well in prison in a country like that

what about the local abbos...will they give em the ole dijjery doo

I'm all for a little ethnic cleansing here and there, but "subscribe to pewdipie"? "remove kebab"? This dude is the normiest normie and probably discovered 8ch last month

So only non-racists go to jail? Like, all the murderers and rapists are fine upstanding bigot haters? You live in a fairy tale.

That's Australia, slowmo

Remember the Yea Forumstard that fell for the trap meme here and went to a tranny prostitute and realized that traps were in fact gay while he had a large penis in his mouth?

This is the same thing, cept it was a /pol/ user and he's now in jail going "Shit, the race war isn't kicking off."

Is that a young George w bush??

whos that?

gangweed tbh

Attached: 1529408373441.jpg (680x406, 25K)

Hmmm..So he was behind of that..

Attached: e6oz7ff8qsn89knrs228731737500.jpg (1754x1198, 105K)

fuck you... y'all criminal scum

/thread

handbeezy.com/eX8Jg6FL7/

They should pardon him he was only doing God's work.
Sand niggers attack.. Thats not terror just brainwashed minority poor folk.
It happened in my town durka in a burka stabbing people up screaming muzzi phrases, oh it's a mental illness.
Suck my festering cheesy dick.

You win this time, Musky poster.

A fucking loser and piece of shit hope they hang him