This NZ thing is pretty wild, but does anyone feel like the term "shooting" has lost its value...

This NZ thing is pretty wild, but does anyone feel like the term "shooting" has lost its value? A couple days back I was sent that crossbow guy with all the blood and I've kinda become desensitized to it. After spending time here I've come to lose my cringe for gore and violent acts, I haven't slept because I've been up reading the NZ manifesto and saving what clips I can for archival, this is a first for Yea Forums to have someone do something so insane. Sure there was a dude that blew himself up with a live grenade, that's wicked but this is more than that, this is a interesting thing where I find myself like mumkey jones with the Elliott Rodger videos, I'm curious and I want to know what causes the gears in this mass murderers head to turn the way they do.

I'm normally a lurker but why not get this off my mind?

And for the pewdiepie thing, who cares? In the end one day youtube will succumb to its autistic moderation and cancerous content and google will drop it like they're currently dropping google plus.
I'll be up reading the manifesto and this thread. Im curious to know how this effected all of you.

Attached: kebab remover.png (1136x640, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=MKYTCPz5vA8
imgur.com/a/TpbQY3P
imgur.com/a/OQPLh5r
youtube.com/watch?v=CLGt4QP3K4M&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=iwDqSWDPGnw
my.mixtape.moe/dhmvkk.pdf
mediafire.com/file/3vcjr5lll3r6xte/The_Great_Replacement.docx/file
es.scribd.com/document/401945007/Brenton-Tarrant-Great-Replacement-Manifesto?fbclid=IwAR3BMw5p3q_wxyl59gyvo7BpVIrWb2U2yka-1Crb6Q4alda_FKuWepZyQqE
darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/takedown.mp4
youtu.be/Aj1vnLNu5Cg
darkweb.tokyo/
youtube.com/watch?v=sf6_DBqF7UQ
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64f5nz/rip_ebba_the_11year_old_deaf_girl_killed_in/
handbeezy.com/eX8Jg6FL7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well because it was a terrorist attack, not a shooting

>NZ manifesto
got link to that?

How has shooting lost its value?
It’s perfectly descriptive.

anyone have the video?

Are you saying this wasn't a shooting?

Didn't recognize the attack until few Ours ago. Saw some video. Did he livestream it?? Was he one of us?

read half way through the "manifesto", wasn't really impressed by the /pol/ tier copypasta and self important Q&A. too much inherent contradiction in "his" writing, too many things taken out of context. outright wrong attribution of current societal ills.

quite frankly i'm just disappointed and seriously not impressed. on one hand i guess it took courage to do something for his belief, but on the other it's just so misguided. if anything this will just set back any sort of "right wing" or "preserve the white peoples" agendas.

Define 'us' since this guy seems to have legit had his brain melted by memes based on some of the audio in the video and dropping of memes in his manifesto.

Us like visitors of Yea Forums or even Yea Forums . Not like we all are that brain dead. Should not be an offense.

begin phase 2

Attached: ger-Flag_Schutzstaffel.svg.png (1280x853, 29K)

Checked btw

Did he say subscribe to pewdiepie or something? WTF i didnt hear it when watching the video.

Also he killed people outside the mosque...could they have been christian? or hell christians in the mosque just minding their own business and checking what the mosque was about.

He just went and shot fucking imbecile if you ask me. He was a shit tier white manlet who didnt do anything in his life other than get lucky with investing in bitcoin

Well in that case yea...but dear god I can't help but think his thought process had to work in memes at some level.

long term gore user.
it desensitised you for sure, but also your interactions with other people ect. eventually after, when you start associating those things with people and putting yourself into their shoes and what it would be like n shit, which does eventually occur, then you start to go against it.

- tones of beheading videos, cartel videos, war shootings, mass shootings.

tbh most things with a gun are completely tame.

Dead kebabs. Don't see the issue here.

sauce? link video need watch

Attached: Blacksun_2-296x300.jpg (296x300, 23K)

joining the kurds in syria is fighting radical islam

shooting indonesian grandmas in your favorite larp outfit while casually spewing memes is not

Attached: 1551547154836.png (686x686, 80K)

Is this the guys YT?
youtube.com/watch?v=MKYTCPz5vA8

Well that's just fuckin sad. I like to joke about racism as much as the majority of the tards here do. But this is way to much. Can't understand what's the point of all this. Did he think he could /would change anything? He can be as much of an muslim hating faggot as he wants that's cool. Everyone deserves their opinions. But killing is pointless if you don't just wanne get on the news. Well call me faggot all you want. I think it's pretty childish to kill ppl cause 'Muh Muslims. Around 50k Muslims in NZ... They don't have any problem with them. Come to Germany than go back and you will hug every single Muslim you can see... Won't be many.

I get what you mean. This guy killing so many people doesn't affect me as much as it should be. I've already seen the Doom edit of it and found it quite enjoyable. What I still don't like are these touture webms where animals and humans suffer needlessly. Well you can argue that the people in this shooting suffer needlessly aswell, since they aren't supposed to be killed, but still most of the people seem to die quickly.

I live on a farm and sometimes it can be a relief to kill something when you are frustrated, but I wouldn't want to let anything suffer more than nessesary.

I think anger is a part of any of us. The question is how do we let it out in a productive and non destruvtive way. Ofter anger prevails when reason failed to act before.

thats a livestream, not a manifesto

> this is a first for Yea Forums to have someone do something so insane
>Toronto van attack

based shooter if he had any real balls he would have used the gas bombs he had.

>this is a first for Yea Forums
how many times do you fucktards need to hear it, IT WASN'T Yea Forums IT WAS EIGHTCHAN LITERALLY NO ONE IMPORTANT COMES HERE

yea, just killing someone doesn't bother me at all, however watching a bad break in sports, like football or basketball as to I remember horrific breaks, irks me far more, because god knows death can be painless, but you are living through a bad break and may need upwards an hour to get to a hospital before you can get some good painkillers in you.

my mom moved to Christchurch, was a block away from this shit. Part of why she left the US was because of crazy fucks like this.

PART 1: imgur.com/a/TpbQY3P
PART 2: imgur.com/a/OQPLh5r

thanks

i don't think so

No. He never posted on Yea Forums. He posted on 8 chans /pol/.

OP here

Cant link what will get taken down instantly, in a couple days I'll upload the PDF on my phone to a anonfile for all to share.

He livestreamed it on facebook, it's hard to find a complete version, so far I've got 16 minutes, him shooting the woman in the street, then raiding the holy place. I can't be the only one who now has RUST on their mind.

You know how chris chan turned out? My idea is that this dude is what happens when you let the memes become your being, you get so desensitized from everything that something so insignificant becomes all you have, maybe it's why he thought the way he did.

I feel you Yea Forumsrother, I really do

I agree with you as well, maybe he was angry over his life and took it out on those around him.
Who gives a shit what chan it was? It's a chan regardless and unfortunately this chan is targeted first. We are discussing it here and are sharing what information we know, regardless of where it started it ends up here.

Attached: 36753855_1772738216135071_7482084362528227328_n.jpg (600x450, 45K)

because only crazy people live in US. logical.

At what time does he say Subscribe to Pewdiepie?

no worries, user. It's one hell of a long read, so get some fuckin munchies prepared

i agree with you, thankfully in my country there is no muslin, and already hate them but by killing them you are making them stronger like the jew with the holocaust

Joining the YPG would involve getting bullets and other live fire hurled at you. He's too pussy for that. He'd rather shoot people who don't shoot back. That's not fighting against anything.

0:30 out of 16:55

He actually included the Navy Seal copypasta in the manifesto.

This shit is so cringy. Fuck this guy.

This is what Doom Annihilation should have been

>imgur.com/a/TpbQY3P
Thanks user

You hate people you have never met?, Solely due to which God they pray too?. Fucking loser. Utter fucking loser.

Thanks. I figured it was the part where he muted the video

You See the Main thing you ppl are missing is that NZ is gun free and that just happened ..... sooooooooo Deus Vult?

Attached: sadism_by_golentan-d92aii3.jpg (750x600, 81K)

So this is the type of sperg that derails every conversation on Yea Forums and all the other hobby boards.

Attached: xlpwaignbn35360.jpg (651x357, 51K)

The way he slides in Yea Forums memes to his manifesto. I can not tell if he thought he was being edgy and cool "ironic shooter." Or he was just so legit crazy he didn't understand that most people here are just fucking around...? I wanna say it's the latter, since it is usually detachment of fantasy and reality that makes them go postal.

>imgur.com/a/TpbQY3P
lol what a faggot, he invested in bitconnect

Faggy commie

Attached: 03-38-55-J7T8XXc_d.jpg (640x788, 60K)

I think it's because you find it hard to justify or rationalise, at least with cartel or ISIS videos you can tell yourself "okay that's gang/war stuff they had it coming they knew the risks" etc but these were just a bunch of Muslims chilling out next minute they're dead? I don't agree with Islam in any format but these people weren't harming anyone, they had families and lives, and the way the killer took them down with zero remorse and epic accuracy is just shocking. The girl on the ground crying for help, imagine the terror and realisation in her head before she was executed? Why was she a victim of the manifesto if his problem lies with the Muslim radicalists?
Anyway, it got me thinking too.

pastebin com/u6BxDG9z

That is what I am curious about. Was he trying to "meme" or make a joke? or did he just see shitposts on /biz/ and take it seriously?

Yea Forums here. What happened to Yea Forums? There are actually moralfags here now?

is there only the video of him shooting up one mosque?
or am I just being stupid?

never thought about that. possible. can't wait to read about LINK in part II.

OP here, I'm heading to bed, if anyone wants to reply to me with information on the dude, pictures or videos or even memes, on archiving it all. Thanks Yea Forumsros

Attached: stop posting.jpg (600x450, 41K)

Yeah. Once certain people catch on, it's just gonna be another reason for the media to go ham on more shit.

Yea Forums has always been moralfag and chaotic good, consistently all the way back to the chanology protests. its just edgy as well.

memes may have actually melted the little bump in the brain others like to call "the point where normies start to figure out their ideas magnified on a global scale would be apocalyptic"

Attached: 1520041474241.png (305x375, 125K)

i'm atheist but i don't hate jews(i don't really care about them),i don't hate christians, i don't hate pagans, etc
i don't care about your religion but you as a person, but muslim are real cunts, they are the worst culture or people in the world, they are violent, hipocrites, really retarded but worst of all entitled and think are better than the rest and everyone else have to die cuz other people just don't give a fuck about their religion

sorry if a have bad english

If any of you don't recognize what he said about trump! Then sorry to you!

I don't get it
They weren't any cops and he just came back to shoot at corpses
Then, with still no cops, shot in his car and ruined his cover

He could have cleansed several mosques "easily"

Strange seeing a terrorist attack not perpetrated by Muslim extremists. Seeing that Muslims do this kind of evil shit to non-believers on a daily basis without a second thought, it's kinda hard to have any sympathy. As the old saying goes, karma can be a bitch. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: oh well.jpg (600x350, 22K)

/thread

>fighting the wars of jews and muslims are real white power
fuck no, i just want shit people leave my fucking country

You are literally a newfag. Your post made me cringe like I never have before
Please leave me alone

he went back to execute the wounded with shots to the heads. I bet several more would have survived had he not.

Yeah come see how shit is in europe.. this guy deserves a statue

How did he get that military weapon?

Pretty good list but him supporting china is really weird

Is he wrong about any of this though? Let's be honest

I'm surprised that nobody mentioned that his getaway music was eurobeat.

Attached: miata_what__by_slrfanboy-d8khjmb.jpg (400x521, 46K)

I’m desensitised to it, watching the video was like watching a video game

No hes not

yup. have no sympathy for them, tbh. muslims do this stuff to kaffirs / infidels and justify it by citing their fairytale book. don't have a single tear to shed after the Mohammad cult doing this to innocent people for decades now.

Yes he killed a few that we heard moaning, but it still took some time while he could just repeat it to the next mosque

Kek

>Subscribe to Pewdiepie

Attached: 323475127df69787c3d4b24ea4392f7e.jpg (580x578, 36K)

Pretty sure that's a troll, like the navy seals copypasta

So now a muzzie can come and kill me, cause I kindaish have the same cultural background and skintone, and browse the same shitty website as this guy?
Which of the children in that mosque carried out terrorist attacks?

Think he also had overflow of adrenaline

Desensitized to what?
I myself had a semi hard looking at the video
Cause I know they're muslim scum
It wouldn't be the same if he just shot at random people

That and Remove Kebab was funny as fuck

>Which of the children in that mosque carried out terrorist attacks?
Maybe none, but they all support the ideology however

Dont even consider the fuckers as people

This kind of collectivist thinking is what brings about any of these attacks in the first place.

>american foreign policy destroyed my home
>better bomb an american marathon

>a muslim drove a truck into some white people in europe
>better kill some muslims on the other side of the world

It doesnt add up.

yeah I didnt really feel too much watching the video until that poor woman on the street got her skull exploded.

F

This. No Fucks Given.

im pissed he tainted and made a mockery of british grenadier
those motherfuckers died in a line formation fighting for king and country
he shot a bunch of unarmed grandpas/grandmas because >white women aren't having kids

pretty retarded imo

I'd make jokes and be edgy. But the problem is half the site says shit that I would have said as a joke unironically now. And one of those faggots even went to shoot up a mosque today. I guess that old quote about pretending to be a retard was right.

Guys manifesto had an historical perspective, gotta hand him that. And he was thinking big. Don't agree with objectives or tactical implementation, but focused on long game for sure

In the same way brevity inspired this guy, he will inspire others. The wheel slowly turns but incrementally gathers pace

Attached: IMG_5015.jpg (759x506, 134K)

Thank god I live in US where this shit dont happen

The only thing I have a problem with is when he's leaving the scene and bitching about his mags falling out of the pouches or whatever, he referred to it as a firefight. "When the firefight started" he says.

At least admit you were shooting unarmed worshippers, what a pussy lol.

Not a mockery at all it was done in their honor. British grenadiers would be turning like rotisery chickens in their graves if they saw the state of the world now

You remind me of those faggots who would just bomb random buildings full of white people in SA, cause anyone white in SA somehow must support Apartheid.

all the shit he wrote doesn't make any sense

I hate Australians so god damn much.

>kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

This link is so hard to download. Please someone upload it on MEGA!

Are you some kind of special?
Being a muslim is like the definition of supporting the ideology and a mosque is where muslim gather

How is it random building?

At least someone had the guts to give it back to them.
Was getting tired of being cucked by the media saying it’s okay for moslems to bomb, stab or shoot us due to PC phaggotry.

Fuck off M00t

>this is a first for Yea Forums

oh god you must be new here m8

>complains about low white birthrate
>has zero kids
>Complains about "invaders" aka people living in lands different from their ethnic background
>as a Caucasian man with seemingly no abo blood, from Australia living NZ
>says moving to NZ doesn't count because it is the same culture as Australia
>but being born in NZ counts.
I bet I can guess where this lovely user posted 8 hours a day.
Kekked.

We hate you also

Lucky we didn’t shoot you, cunt

>this is a first for Yea Forums to have someone do something so insane.
I worked security in a condo next to this guys massacre

Attached: alek minassian.jpg (750x426, 36K)

get Torch browser.. ez

what the fuck man

what the fuck

Fuck

Attached: Animal Fucker.jpg (400x500, 33K)

>tainted and made a mockery of british grenadier fighting for king and country
>he shot a bunch of unarmed grandpas/grandmas
I will take what was the British empire for 100000000000000000000000000000

Ok moot please go your not welcome here anymore

>supporting the ideology
The Qu'ran and the Hadith are both terrible terrible books, and like the Bible, most of the billion people who "believe" it just ignore the worst parts. If every muslim was an extremist we would be fucked. It would literally cause a nuclear holocaust. I went to church every sunday till I was 18. Not because I was stupid enough to believe it. But because I was a kid and my parents went.

Have you reached the point of desensitization that you feel little empathy to the victims?

Attached: 1538885043247.jpg (540x540, 13K)

you guys, in the video it doesn't look like he's killed 49 people does it?

"of the 40 people who have been treated at christchuch hospital, one has now passed; so the total number of people who have died in this event are 49, and our hearts go out to them all of their family all of their loved ones..."
thats a quote from some news interview by Mike Bush NZ police commisoner.

that implies he shot 78 people

do these numbers add up????

NZ fag here, gun owner. Racist prick at times and all around casual good guy for the most part.

Fuck this guy. Baby boomer? I'm in my fucking 20s and a proponent for guns, so great generalization dickhead. People "outbreeding" others for domination, sure. That's just your usual religion agenda, cause Christationity never pushed the whole starve young people then let them have at it with the communities blessing thing, not at all.

People like me are career and stability focused. Kids are a second agenda to having a stable world; dickheads like this just provide a world that seeks to offset making that happen, so I guess good job on bringing more bullshit into the world to hinder the ability to embrace the world and bring another life into it. Legit shitting on his own agenda if that's even to be believed. Sounds like a nutcase with no grasp or ability to really make a difference, so make a big scene and play it off as "grand plan brah". Fuck off, stupid prick.

Anyway, stupid people win again.

Yeah that was great

after that video he arrived at another mosque and kept going. no video of it though

> muzlims kill whiteys citing their fairytale book
> whitey kills muzlims citing /pol/

You can count them yourself

I am appalled by the eurofags and their rants about muslims in europe have you faggots questioned the foreign policies of your countries in the past 40 years ?I will tell you what it was all about radicalizing muslim countries around ussr al quadia and isis faggot are the direct results of it.Add invasion of iraq ,libya and supporting the jihadis in syrian civil war as a cherry on top for the mass immigration of muslims to europe u fags are worse than radical muslims hope u all kill each other to extinction

Yeah well fuck ur opinion

ok well that makes more sense then ive only seen the ~16m vid

Kek yeah but u have niggers
At least our domestic monkeys are more docile

>hi im a cuck NZ fag whos ok with muslims taking over and replacing my people, but hey i got a career so its ok

Gonna be honest mate. Big fan of the UK. But this wasn't the first tragedy perpetuated in the name of the British Empire.

>muslims taking over NZ of all places
Are /pol/fags really getting that paranoid?

post the vids

agreed. He could also go to the no-go zone of his neighborhood and shoot muslim thugs instead.
Killing people in the mosque will not help his cause.
Breivik was way more intelligent.

ya know, at least they fought for prosperity
this dude fought for memes from /pol/

/POL/ for christ sake

post 2006 Yea Forums was a mistake

Attached: shutterstock_43729459.0.jpg (1200x800, 90K)

ive been on Yea Forums for 6 years and this is the realest thing ive ever read on this board

At least he did something

It's A start to something bigger, can you not see the long term, its tit for tat, repeating, the start of a war

Australians are fucking scum

100% agree, tired of muslims playing victim now after this

Well, he didn't crack the highscore... should have gone during the evening prayer time.

Attached: breivik.jpg (620x330, 22K)

>And for the pewdiepie thing, who cares? In the end one day youtube will succumb to its autistic moderation and cancerous content and google will drop it like they're currently dropping google plus.
>I'll be up reading the manifesto and this thread.
I read all 68 pages of it. It was a solid read. This guy isn't wrong..... He is not wrong.

I still can't tell if it's a false-flag operation designed to remove all gun rights in the US. The Candice Owens thing make me piss myself laughing but then I had a feeling as if this would be taken literally by the ANTIFA radical left types.

Attached: 1552633093718.png (1343x268, 138K)

He posted on Yea Forums links to his manifesto before he started streaming and told us all to watch the news. He was a true blue aussie. Protecting his beliefs and his homeland.

*AHEM*

Crossbow guy? "All the blood"? Link please.

I think he is your typical school shooter type, and /pol/ was just his fantasy he thought was real life. Reading all the shitposts, and shit. No different then the guys who saw the matrix, etc. If he never found /pol/ He would have just wound up shooting up a school or something for a completely different reason.

someone link the doom edit plox

I thought it was epic. Most people won't know what that was and he will epicly troll them.

this guy is from Christchurch, but I was under the impression the shooter's name wasn't Max but something else

pretty sure it was 8 chan and not Yea Forums

this desu

Good luck taking over my job. I push myself to practice, gain more skill than your average joe. If someone works hard and is of sound enough material to make a life out of it, so be it.

Does make old loony toon shooter any better, just makes him an asshole that bought a gun because waaa waaa life too hard, I'm a wizard. Better blame muslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=CLGt4QP3K4M&feature=youtu.be

can someone link that part, I read through a bit and the cringe is killing me. Had to stop.

Pewdiepie 100% secretely jerking off to it

>Strange seeing a terrorist attack not perpetrated by Muslim extremists
It's interesting seeing the zoomer perspective on the world

wot? hard to download...
click link and then right-click and save source
a u dumb?

youtube.com/watch?v=iwDqSWDPGnw
This will answer your questions

Are u retarded? b/ is on 8ch too

Whats this crossbow thing? Sorry, I must've been under a rock, also links if possible?

Is this link not working for me because I'm on mobile?

What's hilarious is the first 4 pages of CNN's website are various stories about muslim head quauters in every country releasing statements saying how ""victimised"" they are, how they can not even go out and peacefully pray on a friday now, how they feel "terrorised" and the """""""islamaphobia"""""" in the west is toxic......

Kek, I laughed so hard, so when their kind mow down kids on the street in a Home Depot truck, or hack people up on the street with machettes then they start singing 'Islam is a religion of peace BS', and that they should not be persecuted because of the actions of one person.... But then when this HERO takes out a few of them with a gun then suddenly they backflip and really feel ''''violated''' by a violent attack of terror.

If nothing else this guy gave them a fucking wakeup call. YOU can be taken out as easily as YOU attack the '''infidels"".

He put that pasta in the manifesto

Fucking this. I hate how pol has to come in and shit up every board with their "we were friends all along r-right guys" bullshit

>posting to cripplechan
Yikes. He was a goober? that is even more embarrassing than the whole white nationalist thing.

>It's interesting seeing the zoomer perspective on the world
a pointless post to go with a pointless life

Second this

I"m now leaving and starting the normie invasion to 8 chan. Clearly that is the new Yea Forums for the oldfag Yea Forumstards.

i was watching it on my phone, maybe you have a shit phone, idk user

I love how the gps voice just sets the tone for the whole thing

The non radical Muslims are cunts too tho
We live with them you know?

Probably.

>a website that isn't Yea Forums also has a page called Yea Forums so I will just say Yea Forums as if they are same

holy shit that gun jamming...

Attached: this kills the man.png (305x360, 84K)

the important part is that you found a way to be superior to everyone in your fucking parent's house, you dumb cuck.

Yes, he's a complete psychopath that insists every ethno-centric person is of the devil, and assumes there is no good in anyone if you're not white. This is unjustified racism, you can't just someone by uncharacterized traits. You just individual people by their actions and words, and you cannot assume the sum for an entire group. That faggot fought for the very thing he hated.
Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can.

i'm watching the news in my country about this and they are already blaming facebook, fortnite, apex and pewdiepie lol

Attached: 1550092976737.jpg (250x250, 9K)

holy fk this dude is purely brainwashed and consumed way to much internet autism. this is what happens to you social life losers if you dont take care of yourself and your lifes...

Attached: 1981-05-01ginagoldberg.jpg (1728x792, 460K)

Feels badman I more or less know the shooter. He comes from my hometown and I've seen him at the pub

I think he is refering to the webm of a guy shooting some big ass deer with a military laser crossbow while that piece of forest trash just stands there in disbelieve emptying bucket after bucket of blood on the ground via the gaping throat hole before finally collapsing to the ground.

But user, he has nothing against Muslims! they just can't live anywhere other than the middle east. That would be like a white guy living in Australia! those abos better shoot up a church!

There will be a huge moral panic over this. All kinds of retarded shit about social media and gaming will be all over the MSM. This place and 8ch will come under the spotlight. Best get your waterproofs on bois, a storm's a comin.

Attached: imagephpda2.jpg (384x450, 23K)

Fake news

Attached: what.png (753x745, 138K)

Mock me all you want, but you clearly understand the pretense of the argument and assume its truth as negative.

Pussy really said "firefight" as if he was exchanging bullets with another armed person.

awesome :D

what crossbow guy?

>he is making a fake person to attack his views, so he can seem smart.
Oh god, I hate this type of poster

Just beautiful to see them sandniggers die, K1LL MORE, they deserve IT.
BTW we don't need these sandniggers.

Toche'

Attached: 6043860689.jpg (1884x1454, 169K)

It's called assuming the consequent, it's to give off the façade that the speaker is in the right.

Damn, I'd buy you and him a beer. Don't forget to mail him lots of fanmail everyone. He is legally allowed to recieve letters in prison, so make his great sacrifice worthwhile and send him your thanks.

my.mixtape.moe/dhmvkk.pdf

GAS GAS GAS IM GONNA STEP ON THE GAS

Posts like these are a good reminder of the fact that we will never come together as a species, hate fuels hate, and no one wants to forgive or compromise.

Can someone link the manifesto?

Attached: doubling down on autism.jpg (623x800, 172K)

>this is a first for Yea Forums to have someone do something so insane.

Yeah, I mean this doesn't compare to strangling your girlfriend, going on Yea Forums to post about it, and then leaving her nude corpse for her kid to find.

Fuck off with your cringe. This was a military action to send a clear message to muslims: For every bombing, shooting, etc you perform in europe, we will come to your "house of peace" and send you back to the arms of your bright and shiny lord.

As for the pewdiepie thing, whatever gets him more followers and gets rid of those curryfucker indian cunts off the leaderboard. It's well worth a handful of mudslime lives that were barely human in the first place.

Attached: communion-for-mudslime1.png (1000x1000, 570K)

Hmmm..So he was behind of that..

Attached: e4n828quq8slk4u1v228276954600.jpg (1522x1164, 138K)

you were expected brenton tarrant, but it was me dio

I know Im not the first to have this idea, but I feel like all these mass shootings are somehow "directed". Not exactly sure what I mean by that. I dont mean false flags. I believe theyre actually happen. But something feels artificial about most of them. Im not a very articulate person, so I know this is kind of vague. But all this feels very artificial and constructed.

Also, what does Pewds have to do with this?

Attached: zuzui.png (1337x753, 1.19M)

x)

he wasn't a 4channer
cringe

Does anyone have the video of him being arrested.

I lost the link of him being arrested. He crashed his car on the sidewalk and cops were dragging him out of his vehicle. He let them take him without a fight.

Attached: tumblr_m7h7c6WyfF1rbz09uo1_400.gif (350x197, 933K)

Is there a link to the crossbow thing?

this guy is fucked

Attached: 1411613433315-0.png (255x197, 57K)

What actually happened after the 17mins anyone got more?

I read his manifesto, baby. All 70 pages. It was a really strong argument. There is no one "species", there are different ethnicities, races, and cultures. And our poor western culture is in decline. The muslims need to be pushed back. The man is a fucking hero. I hope he lights a spark into the hearts of every true european.

Here you go bro, read it all, although the main bit is in the first third.

mediafire.com/file/3vcjr5lll3r6xte/The_Great_Replacement.docx/file

Trooooollololoolololololoololol

kill yourselkf

the term "shooting" has been devalued by muslims doing it so often. Another thing sandniggers have ruined.

From the video of his wrecked car on the sidewalk, I imagine those last 16minutes he fucked up his turn and ended up knocking himself out.

There's a video of someone recording him getting dragged out of his car by the police. It looks like they're trying to wake him up. He gets dragged out without a fight.

Attached: DelightfulHideousIbizanhound-size_restricted.gif (500x269, 496K)

Yep, CIA-sub-station in NZ south island probably provided him the guns and proof-read the manifesto to make sure it had enough incitful content to make the leftists try to take all the guns.

White Christians = biggest perpetrators of terrorism worldwide. This is indisputable fact.

Actually spat my tea out reading this. This place is dumber than I remember

Also interested in this.

Dude the aboriginal fertility rate is under threat by the white man! Do something!

Thanks man

no spelling mistakes, id expect someone this fucking stupid to struggle with basic words

Attached: 1411737049462.gif (376x282, 34K)

Or maybe one day something like what happend today will happen to you, newfriend ;)

He did say he was torn between going after muzzies or left-wing sjw types. Maybe the next one will get you

he was catch just now?

>OH MY GOD WHITE WOMEN AREN'T HAVING ENOUGH KIDS
why didn't anyone tell him it was because birth control pills became a thing?

>this is a first for Yea Forums to have someone do something so insane

Wrong

Ban Australians, until we can figure out what the hell is going on.

He got caught literally minutes after he stopped recording. YOu could see his vehicle crashed on the sidewalk in the same area he was driving before the video feed ended.

same havent seen this

arguing numbers... who did what more or less. it doesn't matter. i remember back when Yea Forums was together and not divided virginbois. we would fight together for the better. over the last 10+ years i have seen this board degenerate completely. we need to come together, without regard to color, or belief... it is hard but possible. if we do such a thing, the life we live today will be much better... hard to believe of course. truth and honesty are important yet hard to follow... it is sad to see how bad it has become. but for some reason many are afraid of trying, because they are afraid of failing. it is okay to fail, you can always try again. we are in 2019, not the dark ages. together we can overcome the bastard 1% who strive and live off of shootings war and etc.. push through the bullshit and let the light shine. it is a hard climb, but worth it. god damn i don't understand racism. do you seriously believe that one color, in all its entirety thinks the same? i know damn to well that other folks of my color don't think the same way i do and vice versa. tl;dr Yea Forums was good, you just say it was never because you are a newfag. etc etc etc. i actually goatsed chris crocker; on stickam. was considered a hero for a few days on this board... one of the greatest days of my life. not to mention crocker is a good person, and didn't care much at the time.. was still in his britney phase.. lol. but i did this with Yea Forums together.. if we hadn't worked together to make it happen, it would of not. do not judge yourself to others, judge yourself to your past self, yesterday, and from there work on up. as earthlings i think it is time we evolve and see past colors and beliefs, feels like this species is still very young. and has a lot of growing up to do. ego and what have you.

Oh there are enough spelling mistakes in there alright.

all the sun, dangerous animals and vegemite really got to their heads

id be more concerned if the "muzzies" were doing this here. Ausfag here

pity most dont really understand the bible or the Koran. they beleive in shit from 2000 years ago. back then they thought the earth was flat and other stupid shit.

idiots breed idiots, because thinking is hard for the idiots

What the fuck did you think would happen when you filled an entire island continent with prisoners, then just let them leave?

should have actually waited until ramadan.. it would have only been another month or 2

As sick as this fuck was. He was way less cringe inducing.

wtf are you talking about
Yea Forums was always divided
I miss when Yea Forums was good though

Attached: revolvergril.webm (640x640, 1.79M)

NZ is gun free? Not so much, ma dude. NZ definitely has guns. And unfortunately they don't have any registry for them either. They've just never needed one because shit like this just doesn't happen there.

it's right at the start. he says "remember lads, subscribe to pewdiepie!"

it's funny because he knew it would make headlines. NPC culture is too easy to manipulate.

mission failed, we'll get em next time

wheres the rest???????????

yeah, im smashed on Vic Tins and shouldn't be allowed the guns i dont have

Attached: 1425645039019.jpg (400x320, 33K)

Anyone got the manifest on hand? i want to read it

it was divided between lols whatever that means. racism and other bullshit arguing was just for the fuck of it. Yea Forums was good you are damn right... that is something we AGREE about... and god damnit cant we enjoy the things we agree upon instead of bullshit today? idk.. seems we could improve our lifestyle and get rid of bastards.

id expect simple words to be wrong like "the"

Looked like the cop plowed into his vehicle so hard with their cop car that he crashed him into the sidewalk. If that happened minutes after he stopped live streaming I'd be impressed.

True man. I dont know whats funny about ppl getting killed and why its entertaining.

dammit, now i have an erection..

Attached: 1393314399230.jpg (460x436, 123K)

I should have read the thread. I'm sorry.

Thanks brother.

For those who are not going to watch the video:

It's him driving around a bit, enters a mosque and shoots at two groups of people lying on the ground. They're not running away or screaming even, he's basically just executing people who are already lying cuddled up in piles on the floor.

I thought it would be more graphic or unbearable to watch, keeping my finger on the pause button but idk, maybe I'm desensitized but it wasn't that awful to watch. Maybe since I didn't see much of the victims faces or fear. Maybe since it looked more like a FPS game than reality. The writing on the guns even looked like a gun skin.

wheres the rest, i only saw the 16 minute one

how could you know that?

joke's on you buddy
Yea Forums was never good

Attached: ZLBc.gif (480x480, 297K)

es.scribd.com/document/401945007/Brenton-Tarrant-Great-Replacement-Manifesto?fbclid=IwAR3BMw5p3q_wxyl59gyvo7BpVIrWb2U2yka-1Crb6Q4alda_FKuWepZyQqE

When you exclude the US it’s Muslims. Just so many white Christian nutters in the US with easy access to guns.

darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/takedown.mp4

here's the video of him being arrested.

Attached: ezgif-1-2c9db4b48481.gif (480x265, 1.96M)

Already down.

for all its bad, china has a fairly good clamp on its culture.

nothing to see here.

make sure you have the full link it.

.mp4

but the niggers tend to deal with each other and the few good ones rise up.

What is the significance of the writing on the weapons?

>holy fuckin shit

That nigger really thought he was the goddamn goblin slayer huh? Garbo strats too.

Hey faggots, read the whole thread.

his manifest is right here

I'm sure /o/ will have a field day with this

The shooter's problem isn't particularly ISIS. It's THE BIRTH RATES.

I agree this isn't the right thing to do, but he stayed true to his manifesto.

He said during the car chase he missed the women, that's a bummer for him.

but then it wouldn't have been pie day, and if wanted maximum meme potential, he had to do it then.

he slapped on historical figures and events like a hood ornament... want to look cool, but just comes off as edgy

Attached: d62.png (828x748, 787K)

faggot, this is a video of him getting arrested.

No one wants to read his shit meme manifesto.

I laughed through the hole thing so yeah I feel ya

Attached: queen.jpg (1918x1152, 357K)

the irony is children of immigrants, regardless of ethnic or religious background, typically follow the western trend of not having enough kids

oh shit guys PewDiePieSubmissions subreddit is now private

Imagine if PewDiePie is actually behind all this and they are now a closed group of invite only terrorists plotting to kill everyone on the planet?

fuck man...

>No one wants to read his shit meme manifesto

Why?, don't you enjoy a good laugh?. The bloke is an obvious nut job.

maximum meme potential vs. maximum casualty potential. I'm just saying, maybe he wasn't aware of the second option. it's also about finding the right balance between the two

How did they find his car so quick? Does the entire city have cameras in it or something?

it's down

lol if you search reddit for pewdiepie, they're limiting search results!!
>"Sorry, we couldn't load more search results"

Cringey edge Lord detected. Does mummy know you're on the internet?

youtu.be/Aj1vnLNu5Cg this is the start

You're down. The video's fine.

it's not even down. The video is right there, dude

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN looks like it's banned in my country lol

darkweb.tokyo/

Fuck media blackout. This website is dedicated to revealing this fucker and what he did.
both videos and his manifesto are in here. Including a thread dedicated to people who hate being blacked out.

Attached: asdfasdfasdf.gif (352x288, 1.49M)

well yeah, but when you think of it any conflict is retarded.

You're rarely fighting the people that wronged you, instead you fight people that are paid/helped by those who wronged you.

The problem with fighting an ideology is there is no snake to behead, it's a general feeling of ignorance and servitude shared by millions.

I don't know what do do with muslims, but i guess killing em ain't too bad. That means they'll start killing us again, hopefully there is a major conflict that wipes these retards.

Sorry to say this but I also going to fap to this

Attached: 5457979225.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

>Why did you carry out the attack?
To most of all show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands, our homelands are our own and that, as long as a white man still lives, they will NEVER conquer our lands and they will never replace our people

Its amusing that Europeans (now Murricans) whiped out the North american natives and took over their lands.

You must be new here, kiddo.

max meme gets more people talking about it, and many more who can talk about it 'positively' as in just have a good laugh at what he did

a body count would have you go down in history, but max meme potentially gets what he wants more, copycats

>There is no main group, there is only sub_group A, sub_group B, sub_group C

>Was getting tired of being cucked by the media saying it’s okay for moslems to bomb, stab or shoot us due to PC phaggotry.
Link? Proof?
Stupid fucking child parroting what your half wit parents mutter at the tv. If you can't see the fucking damage this cunt has done, and the power he's added to the Muslim cause you should be fucking castrated to prevent you spreading your retarded fucking genes. Anyone who thinks this clown has done anything but further push the muslim agenda to the fore should end themselves.

btard

Attached: AB9B146E-B3AD-4167-BB45-CD2FA3D05F52.jpg (750x593, 302K)

It’s good he killed mudslimes but this guy was a nut regardless

Attached: D5826DCC-CBEF-4CBC-B06E-54F4C4FD32DE.png (574x543, 40K)

lold

all in all it's just imaginary lines on the map

also didn't Bush start it all? He invaded afganistan, finally when they killed Bin Laden someone else took over and things went from bad to worse. Oh and USA just randomly left their weapons there for the new and more violent group called ISIS to just loot and use for their agenda. Now civilians are forced to escape out of their fucked up country to take refuge in the west and what do we do? We say they are invading us and go on a full on rampage even though we were the ones who started this in the first place.

I thought only america was this stupid, but apparently the mental disorder has spread further out

The only true way to defeat an ideology like Islam is to replace it with a better one. It's only through compassion, integration and assimilation that we can demonstrate the modern western lifestyle is superior.

In the following days the Muslim communities will see an out-pour of support and sympathy for the victims from the west, and total disdain and disgust for the white supremacist terrorist.

Radical Islam is a true problem no doubt, but shit like this is giving them more reasons to hate us.

Be a catalyst of change, connect with our fellow human beings on a level we can all appreciate.

yah, i see your point. it's also already the biggest mass shooting casualty count in australia's history as far as i know

there were some interesting points he made but if you think more than 5 sec about what he wrote you only can come to the conclusion that he's beyond retarded. This faggot tries so hard to come up as intelligent but even his simpliest analogies are full of shit. For example the rainbow one. This idiot really says the rainbow wouldn't be beautiful if its colors would be mixed. But some of its colors are already a mix of others.

I'm not responsible for my country's globalist agenda, and i'll gladly fight for my right to democracy.

But fuck getting swamped by muslims. I see them daily, and they're the most uncivil and egoistical cunts here.

sorry meant oceania

youtube.com/watch?v=sf6_DBqF7UQ

Does anybody have the full livestream?
Or did it cut at around 16 mins?

Attached: 1552337743586.png (720x582, 237K)

You're right, murder is murder.
But your question brings up the question why their children's deaths are worth glorifying while we are being silenced when our children are killed.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64f5nz/rip_ebba_the_11year_old_deaf_girl_killed_in/
>it's reddit, I know, but at least they keep the sources

Kek

handbeezy.com/eX8Jg6FL7/

You mean her majesty's colonies in the south seas. Let's not forget the union flag features prominently on both the aus and nz flags.

Attached: image0.jpg (652x479, 51K)

this guy is a hero. the shooter, i mean.

And Hawaii's.

what country is that

I think that's the full stream. He was arrested shortly after it ended, and he had not gone far, from the looks of it. If I have the timeline right, the NZ police's reaction time was spot on.
> 5 minutes shooting
> 5 minutes of driving away
> Arrested
It would have required ungodly amounts of luck to have stopped him any earlier.

Aside from the genocide of the natives, I doubt it!

any 1 has the FULL video? over the 16min? the knife fun

heroes don't kill innocent civilians who can't shoot back. he is a coward and that's all he will ever be known for. a mentally unwell person and a coward.

I can guarantee he would shit himself in a real war situation

did you reply to the wrong thing?
> the sun never sets on the british empire

>first for Yea Forums
it's a cripplechan thing though, isn't it?

topkek

Yes. Yes I fucking did.

Is it just the one video?

So he survived?

obviously he survived when he went and shot up a place with peaceful civilians doing their prayer things. wouldn't have lasted 3 seconds otherwise.

You can't guarantee anything.
Let me guess, you've done tours of duty man, and you gotta be there man, to understand man, like you have to BE there man.
Shouldn't you be in bed, or at school or somewhere?

I meant when the cops got him. If this guy shoots anyone in his path, I'd expect the cops to shoot him too.

Yes. He has been in custody an awaiting a trial

You mean he's a descendant of the filthy colonists that invaded that land and are pretty much destroying it from the inside out... Sure, brave and heroic. /s

low effort

It's private so that they can organise more terrorist attacks.

Careful with that edge

So I'm late to the party here boys but watched the 16min video. Have not read the "manifesto"
when did this happen? was it the 15th or the 14th?

THE CROSSBOW.
PRESENT IT.

This is NZ and not the united states.