American election year

>american election year
>suddenly another shooting
>specifically about Muslims and islamaphobia
>"subscribe to pewdiepie my fewllow goy-erm-alt-righters"

Do you think the EU, the entire democratic party, Russia, and China can't afford to pay one man to shoot up a Muslim mosque to persuade the american voter?

Attached: 1552636162194.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

When in the vid does he say subscribe to pewdiepie?

i dont know. they say 30 seconds into the video

fist 30 seconds

when hes in the car, at the beginning

its in there faggot

>New Zealand shooting
>Amerimutt manages to make it about him and his shitty bipartisan corporatist government
Fuck off Mutt.

Attached: america4.jpg (552x742, 43K)

Why would they pay him to do it in NZ, of all the backwater places?

Attached: 1549184295323.png (429x410, 7K)

he's just like you, user. time to re-examine your life.

Before he starts to drive; he says something along the line of, "ok lads, don't forget to subscribe to pewds"

>Thinking an Aussie shooter killing muslims in NV will sway centrists
It will cause the media to put pressure on normies and that's going to piss off a lot of people though. You can only push people so far before you end up with mud in the streets.

send link you gook

>newzeland shooting
>its all over american news

wow its almost like it doesn't matter that it happened in new Zealand

It's on the front page of Kiwifarms.

you guys are so fucking delusional. you all have been talking about how you want to commit genocide and extermination of other races every day for years, but when one of you actually carry out an attack, you claim it's not real. there are even dozens of right wing threads worshiping the terrorist right now. no sane person would think for a second that /pol/ psychos aren't motivated by this. conservatism is a terrorist blood-cult.

Attached: terrorist2.jpg (1114x1875, 378K)

>american election year
The elections next year faggot

>"oh no, the New Zealandese Aussie Soros backed false flag funded by the Chinese are working to take away my Second Amendment rights in Ohio!"

Attached: brainlet.jpg (211x239, 5K)

>herher the soys paid a dude millions that he wont be able to spend in his life prison sentance

>you guys
>you all
>you
faggot detected

they do that all the time

/pol/tards are fucking retarded, go back

like there aren't extremists in every group.

gfto

I trust conservatives to be sane rather than libbies. Most political rallies with liberals always turn violent while the same is not true of conservative ones UNLESS libbies arrive and start creating violence.

Soo...nice one Elon Musky..!

Attached: ds34z2znet5m1swh6228263988500.jpg (1518x1151, 105K)

>no government has ever killed anyone for political reasons

Attached: 326414181261901825.png (128x128, 25K)

Not everything has to do with american politics and not every fucked situation is a conspiracy hitjob. More like this is a result of western politics towards Muslims as the example of propaganda. Yeah, some shitty Muslims decided to blow shit up. Thats like 2% of the Muslim population but sure. Shoot up a mosque. Like its gonna fucking help your cause. Fuck head became what he hated.

damage control

2% of the muslim population is a fucking army dude

??? No.I watched the video. I'm angry. That fucked asshole took his own beliefs into his own hands and attacked innocents. Those people showed up to pray and died because of it. Damage control my ass. Explain yourself or offer a rebuttal. Either way you're defending a murderer plain and simple. Go ahead, I'd like to hear what your warped mind has to offer. What kind of mental gymnastics can you pull to justify your thinking?

Ummm you do realize that 2% of Muslims is like 36 million people right?

So that means people in non war zone nations such as NZ are extremists? Bullshit. You get extremist where there is conflict. The people this dude targeted we're every day citizens.

This, but bigots will just continue to paint all people of the Muslim faith with the same brush while demanding you dont do it to white Christians.

Johnny cracked corn.

Attached: indexjfk.jpg (232x217, 9K)

Not their fault entirely, culture most of the people on this site were born in the 90s. Grew up through the 2000s and became post 911 babies. They've been indoctrinated to hate Muslims or middle easterners because "terrorism". Can't stop drinking the hateaid long enough to think for themselves.

culturally*

Of course it's possible they paid sometime off to do it, but without any evidence it's just a fucking stupid conspiracy theory.

mass shootings are cool

> (OP)
>mass shootings are cool

You dont have the balls.
Beside, you are a mooron.