FUCK MUSLIMS, over 40 people dead so far, hope those numbers rise to over 100

FUCK MUSLIMS, over 40 people dead so far, hope those numbers rise to over 100

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NHoFKBnDLc

Attached: S1-CC582_0315nz_OR_20190314224555.jpg (1280x876, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.tube/play?hash=QmaqgzWG4G54ERY9L6X7KUB38CcCeaHoDuktuv85ScdV5p&channel=127170
nytimes.com/2018/10/27/us/active-shooter-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lcPWwQ4p4JM
boost.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4
kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
mediafire.com/file/ry5qqv8la12sel8/bsckol.mp4/file
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/tunisia-hotel-attack-locals-form-human-shield-to-protect-hotel-from-gunman-seifeddine-rezgui-10350998.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

put the white uni posca paint marker down, user

there will be no new crusades.

Attached: BrentonTarrant-5.jpg (960x720, 186K)

hows it feel mudslimes? happening to you for once

My heart if leaping with joy :D
Thank you, to who ever was behind this

High score?

We can only hope Trips

You guys are disturbed, cheering for innocent people to die? You’re the reason this world is fckd up.... I really hope you guys open your minds ... if not, then QUIT BEING A FUCKING PUSSY AND DO IT YOURSELF YOU SCARED FAGGOT. HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN LIKE A BUNCH OF PUSSIES

$10 says it's muslims who have done this

>cheering for innocent people to die?
huh

You do know it's muslims that are dying here? We're not innocent in their eyes so why the fuck should we class them as innocents?

what the fuck where does these people come from

I feel sad for you, to hate something that much

How does it feel muzzies? You dont like that shit huh? Faggot mother fuckers

Literally the same argument can be said about the billions of moderate Muslims who secretly cheer their towel headed faggots as they blow up a market.

kys faggot

that must be the guy who got hit thru the windshield.
theres no way anyone out of that building lived.

He broke his ankle running away.

Anyone got a link to the livestream vid?

Lol the video at the end when the woman was like, "Help help me"

Soo...nice one Elon Musky..!

Attached: dtsxq8teilydrmr4e228405609500.jpg (1516x1176, 128K)

>Literally the same argument can be said about the billions of moderate Muslims who secretly cheer their towel headed faggots as they blow up a market.

Yes, you are exactly as bad as other people who would cheer on terrorists.

Do you think you're making a reasonable defense?
Fucking idiot.

>hope those numbers rise to over 100
hope those numbers rise to 2 billion

>He described the man as white-skinned, blond, short, and wearing a helmet and bulletproof vest.

another autistic wiite manlet loser with a massive inferiority complex kills others because his life sucks due to his poor genetics

Nobody who follows the Muslim religion is innocent.

we should continue planning

Attached: hitler-general1.jpg (1000x750, 147K)

This fucking made my day !
Even the fucking cunt on the street, help me, help me, fuckin love it

Anyone got the full 17 min vid, only seen the shortened 10 min one

Is it weird I want a CS GO skin like this now

Attached: received_1593531890698944.gif (498x341, 1.07M)

me too

this is what ive been thinking this entire time
his gun looked fucking awesome

Get help man, like therapy.

I get that most of you are edgy 12 year old but god damn...

>turko faggots
>kebab remover

Wow, you're seriously a fucked up piece of shit.

Then it's fair play and muzzies should shut the fuck up and roll with the punches, or bullets in this case.

Someone post the video please

It's on bestgore.

You know that you are om Yea Forums and Yea Forums right?

You

>muslim cunts blow up some buildings
>muslims: *CHEER* / "but muh religion, they're not real muslims!"

>white guy kills some muslims
>muslims: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHITE SUPREMACY REEEEEEEEEEEE"

That's what you get for being goatfucking terrorists. An eye for an eye, fuckers.

Attached: oksaitamacolor.jpg (700x394, 27K)

so simply put, we should be allowed to kill all conservatists too because some of them are neo nazis? that argument makes no sense. If you want to kill muslims than go sign up for the army and kill ISIS

Ok how about the right wingers and the islamist meet in a Stadium and kill each other i really want to See this how These degenerate freaks kill each other

mowing down sand nigga like there is no tomorrow lol bit.tube/play?hash=QmaqgzWG4G54ERY9L6X7KUB38CcCeaHoDuktuv85ScdV5p&channel=127170

That was overkill, dude ran over her too but I dont really care. Fuck muslims

Only good muslim is a dead muslim.

Why are there fucking Mosque's in New Zealand?

Muslims spread like roaches

>Christchurch

this

New Zealand is a western nation with white guilt being fed to them for the last 40+ years

Same. I want to see more attacks on muslimes

THIS ∞x

do you really think muslims would show up to a straight up fight when all they do is commit acts of terrorism , ambushes and attacking civilians that cant fight back?

you sure are a dumb fucking albino. Every day a dumb sexless albino goes and shoots up random people. Today is no different. Anders Breivik killed 150+. And don't "we", rest of westerners with brains want no association with you, there is a reason why no girl wants to fuck you or associate with you.

that's what albinos do too rofl. You show up to high schools and colleges and shoot up people because you can't get laid at parties. There is no "we" you dumb fuck, you are on Yea Forums because no one likes you or wants you.

Attached: 1552644834342.png (1280x720, 848K)

KEK

Lost it

They are not rational people. They are racists they will find whatever reason or ideology they can to support their beliefs. You are wasting your time. Most of the western armies are filled with people like these. Have you seen what they have been doing to the world and it's resources the last 200 years?

Here is the reality.

The problem is mostly like people yourself who don't understand the difference between Muslims and Extremists Muslims, but yet you know the difference between Christians and Extremists Christians, making yourself hypocrites.

At the end of the day it is fucktards like the guy doing this, and people like you on all sides of the fence who fuck up the world and innocent people die because of it, then you all cry in your snowflake corner about how upset you are.

We should put you all on the same island and nuke it, no more far right on all sides of the fence, and people can get back to being normal again.

Attached: west-europe-terror-deaths.png (1184x589, 41K)

you're just a mad shit skin lol, of course everyone wants Muslims dead, but because its politically incorrect you won't see them shout about even disliking them.

There is only 1.5 billion Muslims, and if you think they are all against the world, then we would be fucked, can you imagine 1.5 billion Muslims on the warpath.

They would take over the world easily.

It goes to show how retarded your mindset is. Especially when you start blaming the whole for it all, and when it is done to your religious group when extremists of the religion you "worship" does bad acts - the first thing out of your mouth would be "but but those were bad people not like the rest of us"

nytimes.com/2018/10/27/us/active-shooter-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting.html

They find reasons to shoot jews too.

>don't understand the difference between...

i understand the differences better than you

Christians = normal functioning people

Extremists Christian = Muslims

Extremists Muslims = criminals

Fuck them all 1.5 billion fuckers to kill

Yeah when they burn down churches, rape little Christian girls and murder Christians in the street. It’s ok for you righr

can someone clarify things for me?
i understood a couple of shooters were arrested
were there more then this dude?
were they connected?

>all muslim nations are shitholes with virtually everyone in it being subhumans
>calls others retarded
sorry but the muslim dick is all yours, i am not interested

Lol Muslim butt hurt Mohamed sucking dick found

lemme correct you 7.6 billion

youtube.com/watch?v=lcPWwQ4p4JM

THIS!!!!!

Can someone link me or tell me where I can watch the whole show?

Look at this albino here. Once again thinking his own opinions are the only one. Mang, you got a rabid albino going around and shooting little middle school children everyday. This is like their favorite past time activity. That political correctness thing is only there so you can steal gas and get tech support from India for cheap, your not fooling many people with those political correctness trickery of yours.

We should with the Muslims . But first Muslims need to die

>They would take over the world easily.
LOOK AT EUROPE
THEY ARE TAKING OVER EASILY
IT'S LITERALLY HAPPENING

Attached: What-the-fuck-am-i-reading.jpg (540x739, 64K)

i like that song

All Muslims are shit. No difference

commence operation detox

Attached: 11119.jpg (1200x827, 147K)

>were there more then this dude?
3 guys
>were they connected?
obviously, it was all coordinated and countries like new zealand are so safe that they dont need care about having a big police force so it caught them completely unprepared and by surprise

Well 7.6 billion to kill. We should help out population control.

now i hope the authorities are monitoring this thread, it´s creator and the people posting here so that they know who to keep an eye on.

Reading this makes my balls wanna explode. Coming from a muslim fmaily and seeinf what you rednecks faggots with 0 life experience talk about as if you'd know anything makes me wanna die. Most muslims are the most kind and warm hearted people ever. Yes, some can get very triggered when their religion is being made fun of. But that applies to christianity and judaism too.
>Trying to prove anything by talkimg about the past.
One word: crusades
Seriously I'm shocked how fucking delusional and disconnected some sad pathetic losers are from earth. There are almost 2 BILLION muslims. But like 10k terrorists that have be radicalized by the US justify killing them all, right? Retard, go kys

is that the shitskin that the shooter double tapped in the video KEK

Attached: 1550283291364.png (230x244, 78K)

Racist incel how sad.

gobble gobble

Attached: 120217-white-girl-first-time-sucking-black-cock-photo.jpg (510x413, 36K)

heh stay mad, pajeet

Attached: 1551813414517.png (680x680, 221K)

I'm sure there are a lot of people that would want you to die. I could care less, but all religions are shit. Even yours.

gobble gobble?

Attached: 130621-photo-interracial-of-cute-white-girl-sucking-black-dick.jpg (510x383, 142K)

So much hate, not very Christian of you. You all worship the same God, dickhead.

gobba gobba

Attached: 131112-uk-wife-sucking-black-cock-and-licking-it-in-sixty-nine.jpg (670x503, 65K)

gobul gobul

Attached: 131112-woman-sucking-black-cock-and-licking-it.jpg (650x496, 46K)

No your warped sense of reality isn't what is happening in the world.

You are such a hateful person that you try to find problems with everything as being the Muslims fault.

For example in the US the last 15 years, Far Right extremism has committed the most terrorist acts and deaths on US soil than Islamic Extremists - you can get that proof on the FBI or DOD sites.

But in your head... MUSLIMS ARE DOING IT ALL THE TIME... but the graph I shown above shows that isn't the case, bar the large attacks like in Paris, Belgium, Manchester and perhaps a little london (the last attack there was a handful of dead) - everything else was quiet.

But yet every day murders by people in everyday life trump those attacks. And the majority of those murders are by Christians.

In the US gun crime every day (which isn't mostly black - no matter what the per capita brigade thinks) kills more annually than 9/11 and other islamic extremists attacks have killed.

You can count on one hand the number of attacks on the US since 9/11.

So where is the outcry for those non-Muslim attacks that happen more frequently? Why aren't you decrying those?

Because you are a hateful cunt who is ignorant, lacks education, probably not even working or is on the lowest tier paid job, and you are angry that your life is shit when the people you hate actually have a good life and for that you only see everyone of them as ISIS etc.

No doubt you will snowflake rage your reply to me, accusing me of being a apologist or some bullshit because you cannot read and understand properly. But don't forget in that regard you are a massive apologist for all those other non-muslim attacks and paedos.

Attached: safffs.jpg (400x300, 17K)

heh, samefagging cuck

stay mad shitskin, i hope ur next :^)

Attached: spurdo.gif (512x481, 644K)

gobu gobu

Attached: birthday-gay-blowjob.jpg (801x1200, 177K)

Who's that Nigga tryin to bait someone?

Only on Breitbart, not in reality.

All this guy has done, is give ISIS more members who will do something in New Zealand in retaliation, so in that regard he will have cost the deaths of many more.

I wish with 4chans current ownership that they would comply with federal law enforcement to build a database of 4chans fucking colossal faggot users that seem to be sexually aroused at the thought of violence against others. You know those videos of the old people falling under trucks and the wheels popping their heads? Go out and have that done to your heads you stupid dumpster fires. This site is one half decent and the other half pedos and racists from far right. Eat the biggest bag of thickest dicks you can find.

All Christians are shit, no difference. If we use your logic.

And Jews too.

I hope someone saved it and posted it somewhere.....were Idk liveleak?

lol please think before you type.

Preach

>ITT fake Christians
>Cheering deaths of innocents
>"MOOSLEMS ARE SCUMS TAKE OUR JOBS RAPE OUR KIDS KILL OUR PEOPLE.... TAKING OVER THE WORLD"
>proceeds to go into a CP thread and faps to kids

Hypocrist 2019

Attached: BUUUUUGAHHHH.jpg (658x370, 50K)

Same God, different was for loving that God. Must be International Idiot day.

No u

Keep dreaming albino. Mad you look like a fried tomato on a sunny day? Habib pumping gas still getting more sex than you

Attached: Albino.png (564x174, 180K)

Well he did so i dont have to.

>There is only 1.5 billion Muslims
and even less white people, white people deserve to be treated like the kings we are, we go to space, we end slavery and racism and what do these shitheads do to us? Come in and rape us, they deserve lead.

its slow to load there anyone know were to download it

I'm an atheist, my family is muslim. I respect that. I know that it's not easy to simply accept that ur religion has been a lie, that your life has been a lie so I don't talk about atheism near my family. I don't see any problem either. They are good people, using religion as their guide in life WITHOUT forcing anyone. That's great, I wish I had something that'll replace what religion does for most people.
Seeing this video made me wanna cry, I've been to mosques multiple times with my dad, I met a lot of muslims. I could feel it as if I was there. I couldn't help but think about their families who must have been scattered in pieces. Family and love have a huuge value in islam. Seeing how white supremecists or racists in general justify this is shocking. Even if you guys are memeing, I just can't believe it

stay mad, samfag pajeet

Attached: 1550282699520.png (768x768, 654K)

link doesn't work already.

Christianity is jewish lie and same pedophile shit as islam you fucking sandnigger.

Nice to see you admit you are an idiot then.

Question - what excuse will you give for the other extremist christian groups out there? The ones who attack people, like the Basque Seps, IRA (recently they sent mail bombs across the UK - fortunately they were intercepted and dealt with before the damage was done), Gods Army, etc?

Whats the difference between them and extremist muslim groups like ISIS, Boko Haram etc?

There is none, they all kill for their religion, a twisted version of their religion.

While the rest are just normal people caught in the cross fire between snowflake faggots who take their religion too literally.

check this shit i dont need a vires

>Eat the biggest bag of thickest dicks you can find.

Sounds like you’ve already had enough for all of Yea Forums

Looks like you are upset fatboi, and have no idea about the history of religion either.

But keep raging, you baby molester supporter.

Also I am white. Back to your raging assumptions Billy Bob.

So, as a muslim- I should retaliate & slaughter church goers on Sunday ? Literal fucking civilians ? Elderly ? Women ? Children ? Open season on christians huh ?

watched the video, one of the most disturbing videos I've ever seen

i haveee it downloadddded , it 68mb, if you send me somewheree to uploaad then link here i will, cbf finding somewhere though

>muslims not killing their atheist family member
yeah right, keep writing these dumbass cuck lies here communist fuck

It's sad how delusional and crazy some of you cunts truly are get psychiatric help. We all went through our red pill phase but u cunts need to grow up

He could have gotten more if he had properly cleared the building, like he missed a couple of rooms and it’s always good to check. Also he should have waited for police, could’ve gotten that kill count higher.

Attached: 4AB43FBA-A798-41A1-BC01-D1387D847852.jpg (536x644, 78K)

mega.com

this is them so who cares and if you dont like this site the be a pussie elsewhere

Attached: Getting_stoned.webm (640x352, 1.91M)

My country's true religion is nature worship and our own gods, like god of thunder. Aka real religion. Not some sandnigger's sick fantasy to establish a system where young boys go get "educated" by some sick fuck who picks em one by one from the group to get raped. Organizated religion is the most wicked devil there is you sick pedophile fuck.

gimme 5 mins

This. The mosque was probably seen as too liberal for typical insane Muslims and set-up this to look like Xns did it.

This is the correct answer.

cool story anthony the albino Muh supremecy why i got no sex!

Attached: Cave Dweller.jpg (440x569, 30K)

Wasn't making excuses,just pointing out that the 'evil' Muslim god is the same God as the 'good' Christfag god. Fuckin shite Abrahamic religions. Its not real, god's do not exist.

It looks like it was a quick run so that they can have the police arrive there first so the shooters can have more time at the 2nd location.

Cheering on a terrorist because you hate terrorists.

Never change, Yea Forums.

t. Turkroach who lives in Germany

yeah but what can we do about it? world has to change now

that's not islamic culture. That's the tribal culture in that part of the world. Hindus have "Sati" too.

Imagine being on Yea Forums and complaining about Yea Forums, fucking retard.

Attached: 28380ACF-3E61-497B-8994-F4EDBE21CE6A.jpg (750x492, 324K)

As a muslim you should stop being a muslim and kill every pedophile muslim you know. Maybe even infiltrate the ranks so you know who are the worst pedophiles and then kill em. Only this way can muslims get respect. If you do nothing to pedophiles it's same as supporting it.

I was raised muslim, I can read the qoran, I used to pray every day, especially on fridays (which is like sunday church for you, also the shooting day which is why the mosque was full). Why the fuck should I lie about this? Your right wing world views are wrong on so many levels, it's a combination of hate, anger, ignorance and stupidity and you know it.

i glad he live streamed it hell iv thought of that shit

Imagine being an immigrant and complaining about immigrants. Fucking retarded.

Actually if it wasn't for the Persians who are the same race as the majority of Muslims, Arab. Sciences and Maths (yes Maths not retarded Math like in the US because they don't understand there is more than 1 branch), would not have progressed as fast in the western world.

In fact we would be scientifically better if it wasn't for the Vatican claiming all Sciences from the 12th to 15th Century was heretic material and killing scientists who published their work, Galileo got off kinda but was kept in a dungeon and became blind.

So almost 400 years of being kept in the dark, think about how better this world would have been without Christianity at that time. Probably would have cured Cancer and other serious illnesses by now.

Even space flight may have been common place, potentially of course.

And religion may have finally been removed from the world, as everyone isn't starving, finger pointing at other groups because of their own faults.

Would have been great, but unfortunately ignorant minded religious groups caused us to be stagnated, and to this day continue to do so.

Also Iran is the centre for Biological breakthroughs into medicine and surgery. Just throwing that out there.

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

>w-why wont you accept iq70 pedophiles and murderers to your country!!
because they dont have western values and shouldnt even live in the first place

>boost.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4
The shooter White? He says something around 00:30 but I can't make it out.

This is fucked up, but it seems like white people are better at everything, even killing.

Why is that? Are we really superior?

mediafire.com/file/ry5qqv8la12sel8/bsckol.mp4/file

done, heres the 16 minute version

This worthless dumb white nigger pig thinks he knows what people secretly think. Hopefully you and your white nigger family of trash die slowly from cancer etc so I can enjoy the comedy
May your mother have cancer and die a screaming black side of beef. I’ll be there in spirit, laughing and spitting on that useless garbage. Kek

That is 100% islam.

Lying about islam being good is the many reasons islam needs to be destroyed and it's cultists killed off.

This thread needs to be cleansed

FUCK YOU RACIST FAGGOT

Fucking jesus christ. Innocent people are dead and some low life fucks are happy about it. Jesus I really want to crcak those people's skulls fuck

subscribe to pewdiepie

Golly, the irony if (you) just happened to be Catholic or Lutheran or Southern Baptist right now...

One day his loved ones may die slowly and this little 12 year old white nigger will be so wracked with anguish he will shit himself. Then we can all laugh at his pain and his worthless dead white nigger loved ones. I’ll be cracking up as he screams “mommy don’t die please!”

As a Muslim you should fucking kill yourself asap because you're all subhuman

Ahh you are upset again to the point you aren't reading anything correctly.

I said I am white.
I said you are the paedo.

Nature worship and own gods, so Hindu then.

The one were nobody really cares about it much, and don't care about slaughtering cows for food when hungry, raping girls on trains and buses and in some cases murdering them. That religion?

The religion that puts to death people who kill cows to feed a family? The religion that still has apostasy killings to this day?

Unless you mean another religion, why not let us know which one it is.

Or you are trying too hard and 0/8ing it by pretending to believe in Norse Mythology or Greek Mythology and even old Roman Mythology.

Haha probably, 'cause Pewdiepie is an alt-right White supremacist XD

I don't want no mosques in my town. But I got sick watching a few seconds of the video.

Muhammad was a pedophile

islamic taliban jihad sand nigger oil monkeys idk all the same. They rape and marry kids and blow them selfs up at concerts or drive a truck on to the side walk. you think i give a fuck if they get a taste of there own medicine FUCK NO

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRWZGBnW-Xo

this

Then we agree on something, religions should be removed from the planet, all they are is a tool to make people feel better about dying.

But yet all Religions have had their extremist groups misusing it.

Dont worry white devil. Payback will be around the corner

Attached: 1512202757893.gif (240x180, 1.6M)

JIDF detected

Everyone likes 12 years old these days. What a granny lover.

Trips says it happens again soon

Only a 12 year old fat dumb white nigger would think that’s some excuse for being a piece of shit. Been here since 07 and that’s not how it used to be.
Here’s wishing cancer and it’s resultant slow painful death on your family. Now that will be comedy you soft useless nigger.

The largest group of paedophiles on this planet are White and mostly consider themselves Christian.

Best be careful there.

Why do you believe they all have low IQs and are attracted to children?

Also, look around Yea Forums. It is full of posts from dumb white guys who jerk off to loli threads. The only thing separating Yea Forumstards from the Muslims you hate is the amount of melanin in their skin and the imaginary space wizard they worship.

>shows gif of shitskin
>y... you're next white devil!

Attached: 200w.gif (200x226, 1.59M)

i dont mind immigrants if they come here legally and get a job and pay taxs and try and learn English

Close bro.

Check em.

Attached: 1459663760075.jpg (600x600, 17K)

They don't so that though. At the bare minimum they get a job and maybe pay taxes. They don't assimilate at all.

My respect to the guy at 7:00. Another quarter second and he would have had a real shot at stopping the shooting.

Says the worthless uneducated white nigger from a family of low wage shit who’s never met a Muslim and thinks memes tell “duh troof” about the religion
I laugh when you fat white niggers die. When your mother goes black from cancer think of me, laughing. One less white nigger.

Every edgelord comment after these incidents is another argument for deanonymizing this fucking site

it my country not there fucking sand box

All granny loving preteen haters in here.

why is his peepee so small

Attached: 1552516636297m.jpg (981x1024, 122K)

I personally love when worthless low wage white niggers die. Like all those pieces of shit at that Vegas country concert. Or those trash killed in the Alabama tornado. I pray for a slow painful end for these trump trash as they are not humans.

As was Joseph, as was the majority of the world in the 7th Century as there was no Age of Consent back then, and people in Europe were marrying young girls as young as 7 onwards.

Crazy that right.

The only places in Islamic countries that allow child marriages fully is villages in Yemen, everywhere else has an Age of Consent - average being 17, lowest 16 highest 18.

Also like Iran and SA, most Muslim countries have severe laws against child abuse and of course sexual molestation even if the child is a bride. But these things most far right groups and sites won't cover, because it would destroy their rhetoric.

But that was in Brazil.

Based

imagine if you could just spend 5 seconds on google

its even funnier because people in NZ fucking hate Aussies with a passion as it is, since way before this shit went down

Nope. But continue to assume things fatboi and get upset more.

Attached: 1431819738932.gif (500x220, 491K)

The amount of triggered muslims and muslim apologists in this thread is astonishing.

This this this! These worthless white niggers have no idea how despised they are. The cancer of all free societies. I hope the attacks on maga hats ramps up and some of these 12 year olds here praising mass murderers get shot or have to watch their loved ones die slow. I’ll be the one cheering with popcorn along with millions others.

Attached: ytfruiyt7uiyt67utui.gif (490x367, 967K)

Everyone likes 12 year olds these days. Are you just gay and like cougars?

You idiots....killing Muslims furthers the divide.

So then they kill nonmuslisms which results in more deaths.

We need to end Islam with education not bullets.

Attached: dont cry fag.jpg (480x190, 18K)

>muh ameriga
you're fucking retarded, they are like 1% of the US population so ofc there aren't as much attacks in the US

and i dont even care about terrorism cause i am not going to die by a muslim anyways, my problem is with their culture, that DOES affect me, they are barbaric, literal animals, speaking chimpanzees, their religion is a piece of shit and i dont want it anywhere near me, this is the real issue

>The amount of triggered Christians and Christian apologists in this thread is astonishing.

Fixed that for you

u mad abdi? go make some rock paintings and tell your story

Fat poor and unloved dumb white nigger confirmed. Thinks being appalled by the slaughter of innocent people is due to PC. This is why you are worthless human trash at society’s lowest level and like your family of fat white nigger swine, doomed to remain there. Go change my oil, white nigger. Just like your fucking loser of a father. Kek

>American logic
>Thinks per capita makes atrocities by minorites bigger than white numbers
>they actually think this
>undereducated fatbois getting angry like the snowflakes they are
>"MAH FREEDUMS"

they kill non Muslims anyway you idiot. Go ask the Buddhists how they feel about it. You gonna say the Buddhists struck first? lul

Sure thing, Mensur. This fixed everything.

Google's going to tell me he's White anyway. Just like it told me that fag in the Trump hat accosted that Native loon.

when will you fucking retards understand it doesn't change the actual numbers at all. white americans will do the most crime, except for murder as blacks outnumber that by a few hundred per year.
if 100,000 white americans commit assaults per year and 100 muslims commit assaults per year, that isn't changing because they are a minority, it will still be 100,000 vs 100.

>the amount of triggered muslims and muslim apologists in christchurch is astonishing
Fixed that for you

omg this guy is amazing id let him have me if he was a fag as well, GOD SPEED GOOD SIR!

Attached: 1431318492549.png (500x521, 578K)

Attached: allahu akbar.jpg (1242x180, 316K)

which vid?

Awww look at the wannabe fat murderous white nigger. When your beloved fat sack of shit mommy dies from rectal cancer I will be laughing and praising Jesus while you suffer and cry for that fat human swines pain and suffering. I love when worthless white niggers get wiped out by disease.
>n-no don’t go momma I wuv you soo much boo hoo hoo hoo
Kek

Lol bitch ass Muslim

It's true, they cry because their belief from various sites like breitbart gets destroyed by logic and facts, and rage.

Cry out that other religious groups are paedophiles, but white christians are the largest of them all, and yet never condone them, so apologising for white paedophiles.

There is the reality.

Why did he go after Muslims if his manifesto said it was about the Jews?

Attached: 1ae.png (1024x1071, 72K)

Too soon! -For anywhere but here. God I'm a "libtard" and that made me chuckle.

No they dont you fuck head

>"I had to run along in the middle of the firefight and pick up the mag ... "
>firefight
What a gargantuan faggot.

I laugh when white Christian swine are killed. It gets me hard. Seeing those dumb white niggers get smoked is great comedy. They kill and rape every day, especially kids, and are the worlds most evil. May God make you and yours suffer horribly. I’ll be laughing, white nigger. Kek

Who said that?

You're white

Unfortunately far righters do not think logically. For example in my country of Scotland, one day a couple of little faggots thought they would deface a muslim place of worship.

So they draw badly drawn and wrong facing swastikas around a Hindu temple, who are one of the most peaceful people in the UK and do good for the country.

Because ignorance knows no bounds.

Every Muslim is a terrorist deep down.

Programming in action. Mud slimes are not victims.

Attached: 52CF39B6-2872-443B-A419-B7AB0BA12A17.jpg (201x250, 16K)

remember when in the uk they literally beheaded a dude in the middle of a quiet suburban township and sweet fuck all happened for a good while

yeah righto

damn that dude shot the girl twice in the head while she was crying in pain. They claim other people are violent but look at this guy. And no, this won't stop anything. This will probably be used as inspiration. There is no "Payback" because you are killing random people, not actual perpetrators of violence

he actually says this watch the video again

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-163406.jpg (720x764, 230K)

So why's the livestream just end while he's driving? Where did go after he shot up the mosque?

The shooter, at around 15 minutes.

Faggot

Attached: E585A131-CDED-406F-B00E-A2A5C9135A6D.jpg (275x183, 18K)

shit that link got 500ed

Attached: E421F601-5A70-460E-8DC4-B91641A98E89.jpg (500x439, 220K)

No one cries harder than you worthless uneducated white nigger trash. You are useless swine relegated to our lowest labor. Look how you pussies cry cuz a kid in a maga hat gets stared at. Kek fucking pussy. Go mop a floor like you and your ape family of shit were born to do.

a mad nigger. imagine that... y u mad tho?

Muslim shithead

Attached: A0EDC4F8-B9F7-4C07-AA44-7358860A202D.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Did you know Allahu Ackbar is nothing to do with Islam. It is an Arab phrase that has existed before Islam was created.

To this day Arab jews and Arab christians use this phrase as do Muslims, during weddings, births, funerals, birthday parties, celebrations of other kinds.

When you see them in videos when groups like ISIS attacks, most of the people yelling it in those videos aren't extremists and they do so in the hopes the people dying, the innocents, will be accepted in heaven.

So yeah, it isn't a warcry at all.

They are on the warpath. Their warfare just involves them invading other countries and breeding like rabbits. I wish they would pick up conventional warfare cause then the west would have a legit reason to annihilate their asses.

Then every christian is a terrorist deep down.

me i saved it
but FUCK cant post here b bros 2 mb limit

Your prophet had a 6 year old wife whom he fucked at 9 years of age. You are a pedo worshipper.

Ah fuck.

Well that sucks for ol' Pewds. Left's gonna have a field day.

>durr I'm glad people died what a hero
You're not edgy or cool, just a fucking faggot psychopath

>Thinks per capita makes
i said that there is no one to perform muslim terrorism in the US because there are no muslims in the US to begin with, that is only a problem in europe, not in the americas, hence that poster is tripping balls, he took that shitpost too seriously and started mixing every country in the world in a big salad

911 was a big exception because no one even thought you could hijack a plane and crash into a building, that was very unexpected, many aviation protocols had to be changed solely because of that

>white americans will do the most crime
in the US it is niggers then spics
>few hundred per year
lying retard
>muslims
there is no muslim population in the US retard, the obama administration even tried to convert spics to islam, but guess what, that failed lmao

You're so mad.

>
>795021851
Man hope the death toll reaches 100

Attached: 5A0E7EBE-3542-4288-A0C1-C58DE22CEC22.jpg (200x251, 13K)

>thats not islamic culture
>literally showing a video of a whole community stoning somebody to death

Attached: 1533204367704.jpg (400x267, 20K)

They do know that the swastika is a hindu peace symbol, right? Fucking faggots.

Literally how do people like you exist? Have you ever been in a major European city? What data are you looking at telling you it isn't coming? They might be in the minority right now, but that won't last long considering their rate of reproduction compared to that of the native populations. It would look bleak even if they shut down immigration completely tomorrow...

Attached: ahAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.gif (404x347, 1003K)

A lot of Muslims shit heads on this thread today. Where they fuck they came from? You know Yea Forums don’t like your kind here

I couldn’t care less about some deity. I do know that 92% of all pedophiles and child rapists are white nigger swine. You know just like your hated family.

Attached: D690F70C-5D19-4888-A964-25370136ACA1.jpg (371x557, 82K)

Yeah a couple of fucktards, I remember it, I also remember it was other Muslims that helped stop them from attacking others a few got bad cuts from the knifes.

Just like Algeria when ISIS stormed a beach to kill UK holidaymakers, but you never hear about the Algerian muslims who formed a wall, linking their arms to protect others - effectively saving their lives.

Yeah sounds like Muslims just want to kill non-muslims right?

But you know if 0.0001% of the population does bad things, the rest must be the same right?

Then everyone on this planet is fucking terrorists then by that logic.

> cheering for innocent people to die?
I condemned the bali bombings though. What are you talking about?

Attached: file.png (800x800, 290K)

You're muslim arn't you?

So why's the vid only 17 minutes? Did he cut the livestream, or is there there another vid out there?

This.

One second. Let me post your greatest fear. A black man (who is closer to you in gene pool than me) fucking an albino woman while you can't.

Attached: Albino Fear.jpg (450x600, 42K)

I wish Israel go nuts and kill every Muslim

cry moar, leftard nigger

I love this GIF!!!!! Makes me diamonds. Nothing funnier than watching white nigger labor trash get theirs. I’m gonna fap now.

Attached: 1552435423737m.jpg (679x1024, 62K)

muslims are too stupid to post here, they are probably jews larping as muslims

Violence Breeds Violence.

Kek. Should throw incest in there. Dirty mud slimes.

>lets just project a bunch of shit
why are the majority of terror attacks perpetuated by muzzies then fella
why does this stigma stick to them like shit on a hijab

Get help in grammar.

Why are albinos so mad on youtube and 4hcan all the time? because their parents was mean to them!

Attached: Albino Parents.jpg (640x480, 41K)

The shooter was absolute white trash. Worst scum thats why he was born in the penal colony australia where all the white scum was dumped. Look at that face its a typical criminal lowlife white trash.

Are you this one shitskin muslim here that makes post with "white nigger" in it? Leave, leave now, go back to your mosque.

Witness him

i feel like its trying to communicate
can anybody decipher what this creature is saying

Attached: 1551868409057.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

keke

Attached: Typical Albino.png (641x430, 307K)

Actually consumated their marriage at 11 or 12.

Like Joseph did with Mary after she gave birth to Jesus.

Also like most of the world did during those number of centuries even in Europe, because there was no law against it.

And to this day, it is very rare for this to happen. Or is it.

Did you know in the US since 2000, over 200k children under the age of 16 were married through Parental or Judicial consent, the latter ignores all age limits, to older others. 99% of those kids were/are Christians. Texas was the worse having over 80k of that total, thankfully they changed a law in 2017 to stop this, and now kids under 15 cannot be married, 15 year olds can still with parental consent.

Amazing right, the information is out there from government sources, in fact only a few states wouldn't release data, but if you are in the other 46 states, ask your records archive in your state for the numbers of kids who got married 15 years and younger, it will surprise you.

Muslims are like rats, you can't educate them..

cry more, leftard nigger faggot.

Thats was breitbart etc say, but they aren't.

Didn't ask
but no seriously:
>To this day Arab jews and Arab christians use this phrase as do Muslims, during weddings, births, funerals, birthday parties, celebrations of other kinds.

You forgot to add suicide bombings to the list (among others)

you do know that muslims and Israeli jews are the same stock? israel is the one who is supporting mass immigration in europe and muslim terrorist groups

Attached: 2146BDAE-1233-4CE1-9AF3-EDD767C9E6CC.jpg (197x255, 12K)

An eye for an eye and the world goes blind. How else can we defend ourselves from a savage race who doesn't understand this?

cry more, samefagging nigger faggot.

Attached: F613EAA5-3ED4-466B-9AB2-FDF4DE660947.jpg (191x264, 16K)

I don't wanna admit it, but damnit the food just tastes better and the weather just seems brighter today.

I don’t give a fuck about explanations you and your religion are shit. Crusades must come back

School shootings dont even happen at school anymore.

Attached: Columbine_Shooting_Security_Camera.jpg (364x274, 18K)

Blacks and "spics" do not do the most crime, it is still whites, the stats on the FBI site show this.

Per capita will NEVER change that, as crime is measured in ACTUAL crimes and not probabilities that racist faggots want it to be.

Just sayin

Also Latinos do not account for a large chunk of crime in the white column either, another excuse by faggots.

Attached: info that racist faggots hate.jpg (501x722, 96K)

12 yo detected.

triggered much?

Nice i only had the 10 minute one

Yes they are, where are you from Canada?

This. It's probably that rabbi and JIDF trying to turn christians and muzzies against one another, while they take home the pie. the old Divide and conquer rule.

The thing is none of those marriages were from people who were claiming to be prophets for god. I hold prophets of god to higher standards than your average person.

share webms lads

Muslim found. I’m old as fuck and hate Muslim with a passion. Thank good the United States allowed me to visit your land with a gun. Man the feeling of killing these mudslimes is the best

Swastika is actually Swedish and was changed by the Nazis as the hakenkreuz.

The Swedish adopted it from Buddhism, who changed the direction of it and angle.

They aren't the same thing, although Sweden named it Swastika it was about peace too.

So people misuse the term Swastika when speaking about Nazis.

Yo momma and yo dadday made the news

Attached: Albino Parents 2.png (629x513, 447K)

No those are called humans. They are not evil fucking worthless swine like those fat white nigger sacks of trash you call a family. Can’t wait til your cumbag mommy gets cancer like all poor white niggers. You are swine despised by your own people. Kek

Attached: 2920241589.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

I live in Europe faggot, I live in a city that is supposed to be a no-go zone faggot, I supposed to see rape gangs walking about and crimes happening constantly but they don't faggot.

But you keep believing your sites.

Awwww look at the sad triggered white nigger hated by all. Keep crying swine. Kek

Fuck you. It was a deranged fucking lowlife white racist who wanna be an hero for memes. Typical criminal dirt thats why he looks like a slav. Sick twisted white scum from the penal colony australia

ITT: retards celebrate a terrorist killing innocent people who they call terrorists

Make sure to subscribe to pewdiepie.

bump

mad you werent born white, its clear

HAHAHAHAHA
I heard this on the radio this morning.
Made my day.

You couldn't crcak an egg, faggot.

You do realize that that is only so numerous because we outnumber non whites. Of course the numbers are higher for us. If there were more blacks or non whites, it would be more accurate.

OK, but shouldn't extreme leftists also be nuked as well then?

Muslims are not innocent .

Jewdiepie fuck that piece of shit too

Fuck, you got me.

triggered samefagging nigger faggot

It's times like this I want to point out that you're a dirty fucking sandnigger. Seriously. You're an inferior being.

Oh and fuck off dont you dare speak his name you shitskin, fyi it was 72 not "150+" you fucking sperg

They aren't. Here is a graph from the UK terrorist counts.

Muslims have committed a small number compared to the IRA etc.

Also not projecting shit, those things happened.

But I did get the country wrong it was Tunisia and not Algeria, although they are next to each other.

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/tunisia-hotel-attack-locals-form-human-shield-to-protect-hotel-from-gunman-seifeddine-rezgui-10350998.html

Enjoy the pic I also attached.

Attached: uk-terror-deaths.png (640x1228, 85K)

B U T T H U R T
U
T
T
H
U
R
T

ALLA really is ACKBAR!!!!!

Unfortunately the world isnt always so simple, there are good people and there are bad people. Violence breeds these extremists that can only focus on the negative. Those muslims in the middle east i actally feel bad for because they didnt choose to be born to this shitty species and become brainwashed cannon fodder for the name of war. So some big corporate guys can make big bank. They serve a purpose just like you do pushing the hate. Hatred leads only leads to anger. Its stepping stones. Plus when you have young impressionable kids grow up in a third world hell hole seeing all kinds of hell and fucked up shit like people dying in the streets. I truely weep for humanity such a sad species. There is only one "race' on earth. The human race, a race consumed by hatred for another. The spiral or violence will only end after the last of the blood is shed, for humans are just savage animals

Here’s the scoreboard

Whites: 49
Smelly poo people: 0

How’s that feel?

Attached: 1528353868935m.jpg (577x1024, 58K)

hardest samefagging I've seen in a long time

But suicide bombings haven't always existed but the phrase did.

Ergo it isn't Islamic in origin. But misused by extremists.

Learn to read, roachbrain. I was talking about the sudden influx of muslim apologists that flooded Yea Forums out of nowhere.

does the quran need revisionism?

prove a single person in that mosque did anything worse than murder 40 people and you'd maybe have a point

samefag

Indeed I am. However I am educated and have socioeconomic value. White niggers are not part of my culture. They are no different than black niggers. Fat, uneducated, murderous, entitled, obsessed with cars, drugs, guns just like niggers, blame everyone for their failure, low wage, drug addicted human swine. All whites with an education despise you low wage trash. Kek you are our niggers. Now go change my oil and unclog my toilet nigger. Where you belong just like your useless father

Not Muslim, but keep on being angry and blaming others for your shit life.

"Onto the next service"
>end of livestream
>mfw

cry more, leftard loser

You really shouldn't be allowed on the internet or in western countries

I agree OP, if I had to pick one group of people to die, it would be muslims or niggers. Whites are the highest priority, and the manifesto shows that this dude understood that his country was being invaded with a fuckton of these cancerous muscunts.

lol you´re the biggest fag here. lil bitch. i piss on your family you literal nigger

profoundly leftarded loser spotted. cry a little louder, baby

>implying anything of this still matters today
>implying most of the arab world is not a shithole today
>implying rich arab states aren't buying guns on the western markets to give it to radical groups
>implying muslims aren't starting wars for the sake of religion everywhere they go.

Ouch. I cut myself on your edges

Kek look at this triggered fat lil white nigger crying! Awww his feelings! Little too close to home. He must have lost his precious momma to white nigger disease.

Can you please stop going on this website? If you aren't white I'll just assume you're subhuman but if you are white and posting this you have to have some sort of brain damage.

Nope, crimes committed do not change like that.

It is an excuse used by white racists in the US who hate blacks to make it seem like blacks are worse, but aren't.

Thats the reality of it all, if they couldn't use per capita as an excuse, they would find another. Like they do in other matters.

They are on welfare, so blame every foreigner for stealing jobs, even when they have no education or experience to do the jobs, and in a good number of cases most racists will not want to work and want to sponge off benefits.

Which leads to when they blame minorities for somehow leeching off the benefits system, which they do and get caught, so they blame them for that also.

And so on.

so edgy. y u mad cause some mudslimes got wasted?

too many shitskins anyway

Blacks shoot up schools more than whites but you don’t want to believe that

another brain damaged leftard spotted

Yep, extremists of all kinds can get to fuck.

But unlike what most on the far left and far right think, liberals and far right numbers are not high. But for some reason they actually think there is a 50/50 divide.

This worthless uneducated white nigger can’t even master basic English. You useless low wage trash are hated by all, including your own kind. Kek he thinks this is his image board.

there's like 2 or 3 shitskin or jidf samefagging hard in these threads.

zoz

Attached: 1518811103479.jpg (1024x1010, 52K)

So what does this have to do with jews and JIDF you moron. Fucking delusional white trash. Go fuck up like that guy you worthless pos. Waste your inferior genes now.

samefagging, no-daddy nigger
getting so triggered
makes me snicker
all day long

leftards, triggered leftards everywhere

samefag

noone believes youre brainwashed lies you leftist bitch. go kill yourself

brainwashed triggered soyboy leftard faggot spotted

Well who else but our boy 'hommad would want the police to start policing shit that doesn't matter like hate speech while the muslims are out raping children.

christians= normal functioning pedos

>pls believe me

Attached: 1549522746818.jpg (640x791, 41K)

It's bait idiot

Does the bible? Does the Torah?

The only thing Islam is guilty of is not adapting their Quran over the years, but that means it is being kept as it was originally intended, but that doesn't mean it isn't progressive.

Unfortunately fucktards will misuse any religion to hurt others.

To be honest all religions should be removed from existence, all they do is give people a peace of mind when they die thinking they will go to a heaven or higher existence, when the reality is probably not.

So the religions control the masses, and leech from people in the process. getting rid of them means people will end up stop hating, as there is no point, sciences would become better funded and more people will appreciate education.

In fact intolerance would start to fade from existence over a couple of generations of people.

It would be a fucking great place.

No offense but shouldn't you be out watching your girlfriend get fucked by Tyrone?

Not left or liberal. Keep crying faggot.

Still not left or liberal, continue crying.

All they worship a pedophile and love burning non muslimshit churches. If you are Muslim you are wrong

kek
your own pic disproves you

but it is ok we all know leftards can't math

They don't. I'm someone people would consider far right but I'll even tell you that. What blacks DO commit more however, is virtually any other crime you can think of.

Don’t have a shit life lol I just hate Muslims

The remaining parts is p much just him driving around and talking to the camera a bit. Shoots a few people out of the window but it's mostly just him driving recklessly you're not missing much with the extra 6 mins

Honestly I wish this place were more like stormfront.

>implying America didn't start it in the first place
>implying Reagan didn't pay $1trn worth of treasury money to Saddam Hussein to sieze power and to go to war against Iran
>implying the new power regime in Iran was bad because they didn't give cheap oil anymore
>implying that America wasn't liked in the Middle East when they were before the Iran-Iraq war

Triggered little bitch Mohamed? Get the fuck out of this place

I am white, and you can stop being a snowflake and you leave.

>inb4 "but I have been here since the beginning hurr durr"

Sadly he's white, apparently.

But that isn't reality. Never will be. That is a fictious one people like you have created to make your own miserable life have more meaning.

How sad.

Hope they put pork fat on those bullets in NZ. Imagine the joy it brings when the news says the bullets were dressed in bacon grease and those who died were shot with them

Still not left or liberal, keep crying those salty tears.

Sadly you are Muslim. You can’t hide it Mohammed you can smell the pedophile

Nope, it doesn't. In your head it does because you cannot read a graph/table properly.

Of course you have a shit life, if you have to resort to hate to make it more meaningful.

I most definitely am not Muslim.

Attached: dis be you.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Hate Muslims like I hate tomatoes on sandwiches

he rage quit Yea Forums, i love it when racist fat fucks get so angry

Love when Muslims get mad

Does anybody know what the fuck he did after the vid ends? Goddamnit you niggers are all worthless.

Flossed on those bodies

Subscribe To PewDiePie !