People i watched the newzealand shooter video. It made me happy. Should i feel bad?

People i watched the newzealand shooter video. It made me happy. Should i feel bad?

Attached: 1454798254861.jpg (550x825, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
imgur.com/a/TpbQY3P
imgur.com/a/OQPLh5r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, probably
Being happy by other's unjustified misery is a pretty bad thing.

Where's the link?

link?

not op, but here you go lads kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

If it made you happy then you're sick and fucked in the head

how the fuck did it take police to get there
wouldn’t have made it a foot out of the place if that happened here

Cause all of nz knew he was doing what was right, so they gave him extra time

No. I woke up to this and it's made my Friday.

No, not when their fucking religion states to kill those that do not believe in their "god" So I cant really say I feel bad for anyone who follows that religion

"Subscribe to Pewdiepie"
MY SIDES

edgy

Nope, fuck religion and fuck muslims

Except their religion don't ask them to kill anyone. Just some trash make them think they have to.

Muslim sympathizer detected

>kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

look fake, no blood ? nobody yell ?

Fuck off retard

Why should you feel bad? These assholes opened a mosque in a city called CHRISTCHURCH, so clearly they had no fucking plans to assimilate. Not to mention when that sandnigger ran all those people over in France with the truck, Muslims and liberals cheered and praised it. So no you shouldn't feel bad.

>Why doesn't it look like it does in the movies?!

yes, tell me what is doing the man at 7:05 ?
wtf

8:12-13: [Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

Stop spewing shit you know nothing about

8:13 That is because they opposed Allah and His Messenger. And whoever opposes Allah and His Messenger - indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.

Looks like he's getting shot in the face.

its the way GoPro's record sound, you only hear the screaming and moaning after the gunshots die down. If you watch the full video, when he goes back in and starts wigging people, there's blood everywhere. You can see the muzzle blast push their clothing/hair as he's executing the ones still alive. The chick in the street gets nailed like 3-4 times then wigged, pretty obvious.

Attached: e.jpg (480x480, 69K)

how is the video on internet ? the man died ?
who uploaded it ?

At least he tried.

WHERE IS THE END OF THE VIDEO?

F

Nope, arrested.

it was livestreamed you fucking autist

>wigged

what are you, a nigger?

need some Molotov to throw into the piles, to make sure you get them all

He had some petrol to burn it, but... Time will sho w it

Dude plays fucking meme music throughout the entire thing injecting humor into a massacre, what an absolute time to be alive

Attached: trulyamazing.jpg (295x295, 13K)

This man did his part to clean up the west. Will you do the same?

In Jail I'm sure he will continue to serve. The libs made it come to this. Absolute Patriot.

Do your part. You don't have to do as this man did, but you can show bravery in other ways. Stand up for your homeland and bring peace back into our world. Send these demons back into the pits of hell in which they came.

Attached: STOP MIXING.png (600x1040, 92K)

is there a copy of his manifesto anywhere

Who is the broad in the picture

Edgy cunt

When does he say that?

imgur.com/a/TpbQY3P
imgur.com/a/OQPLh5r

This faggot was a weak and pathetic pussy who shot at defenseless people. He and everyone like him are better off killing themselves.

>795009231
Not at all OP but what you should do is take that shit to the Holy Land where it belongs.

This is the only thing that makes me feel good at this point lol

found the americunt

it's sad that some folks lost their lives but it has nothing to do with me.
i'm safe and fascinated with mass shootings so I grin from a distance.

>unjustified misery.

Yeah get fucked, It's completely justified.

This shit makes me want to burn churches. Who gives a shit what you believe. Just dont fucking kill everyday people for their beliefs. The fucktard who did this deserves to get sodomized and facefucked before getting his dick shot off and bleeding out.

I felt kinda bad for the young lad attempting to ram him half way into the first shooting round

imagine he's someone that isnt very religious but got pressured into being part of it by his father, because it is a family tradition. So he agrees to visit the mosque, do some basic stuff just to not be completely shunned by his family
he might be a very secular person, might even have a stem degree, maybe even a native, non-religious girlfriend
then he gets murdered by a guy making a statement by killing random strangers. sucks man. rip, ram guy, you didnt give up.

Fuck Allah

It means brained.

Of course he turns out to be an underachieving loser with no close relations. If anyone here has similar thoughts to this guy, just attend a cooking class or play football on weekends. I guarantee you will feel better.

CHECKED

not at all

666 speaks the thruth

It likely made you happy because after seeing all the death and horror it made you realize just how much you value your life.

You should feelike shit for this shit making you happy. Just a side note the radio today said it was two people clearly it was only one.

Nope

I feel kinda bad for the countless people killed by mudslimes. It's about fucking time we got some payback. Now those cunts will have some empathy for us, and if they don't, more and more people will start popping those sand niggers.

Fuck allah and his baby raping fucking sandnigger ass. I have no respect for a culture that don't use toilet paper or a fork.

There's plenty of blood and screams. Video doesn't capture it at first and hard to hear cause video. When he returns to the mosque to kill survivors you can see blood everywhere after it had time to pool and he shoots a moaning man in the head causing he brains to spew out.

Attached: 1021964272.jpg (2450x1344, 199K)

Apparently Christchurch has less than 450000 residents, does it need 3 mosques? What percentage of New Zealand is ruined by browns?

How many people go to each mosque? 500? 1,500 muzzies out of 400,000? Not a lot tbh

He going for the high score....!!!!

Attached: High Score.jpg (960x540, 164K)

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 1.91M)

It's too many. They breed like rabbits

Facebook took it down, that's why it ends abruptly

Goddamn the memes in the video kept me laughing all the way.

What an absolute legendary mad lad.
Godspeed, Sand Rat Exterminator.

Attached: 1546675526854.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

Answer: No.

Attached: Lmao.gif (245x230, 871K)

Thanks, Satan

0:32

Fuck Allah
Fuck Jesus
Fuck Hindu Gods
Fuck Jew Gods
Fuck them all
Religion is the biggest con job of mankind. More people have suffered because of religion than any other single reason in the history of humans.
Fuck you all.

> It made me happy

I'm pretty far in a period of schizophrenia and dealing with affection and emotional confusion, suicidal thoughts, but if this actually happy you instantly made me less suicidal thanks... Proof that there are plenty of people far far far worse than myself. Thanks.

You're not being fair. Not all religions are evil. To my knowledge, no follower of this one true
God ever committed atrocities.
May his Aldente Tentacles Leave You Blessed For Life

Attached: flying spaghetti monster.jpg (800x615, 79K)

You are right but you should say no believer of this one true God has committed atrocities YET. This is how the shit starts and few hundred years later Macaroni sect is shooting the Rigatoni worshippers.

It made plenty of people happy, including myself.

Richard Dawkins is a moron and you must be 12.

>mosques within 2 miles of police station, separated by a long, straight road
>guy spends 10 minutes shooting
>would've took police max of 5 minutes to get to him
is it all a setup?

really now. what a compelling argument.

Your probably a psychopath so feeling joy from other peoples misery is completely normal for people with your illness

Gr8 typing error fag but I think this comment literally killed OP.