Dfw I'm falling in love with a really cute egirl

Dfw I'm falling in love with a really cute egirl.

Wat do user?

Attached: wtfscooby.jpg (1599x900, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHd5mIsxhHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigga this ain't a girl

That's a dood

>picture unrelated

negro i need and by need i mean get your ass on it asap to see full video of right pic, is he/she dancing?

Lucifersexdoll

grow up, its not gonna happen, persue actual goals, retard

Thanks I follow your advice.

You have no chance with her.
She has blatant attention whore.
You would come off a creepy AT if you found her location and went and met her.
She is talking to more guys right now, it's not even worth it.

It's disgusting and repulsive that grown men are actually attracted to this 16 year old child.

I ain't tryna find her. And well maybe every girl that accepts money just for being a fuckin girl is some typa way huh?
And well I also said this is
>picture unrelated

>

thanks, disappointed tho, thought it was some cooler dance moves, that was corny as it gets, weak

Well this is kinda the point on the tiktoks they are some pretty dumb dance moves with some "ironic funny" thing in em and they seem pretty dope.

Attached: 1548032402943m.jpg (1024x998, 143K)

Attached: 1548032538745m.jpg (1024x1010, 105K)

yeah, there's somethin about that legs thing. wanna see this vid too.

actually nvm, was a waste of time
youtube.com/watch?v=PHd5mIsxhHU

First kys for falling for a sand village slut. Fucking traitor

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 11K)

lass has some bouncy tits but thats about it

Someone said it was a dude and at this point who can fuckin tell user.

run! as fast as you. never get involved with girls sporting the following interests:
>weaboo
>yoga
>vegan

My gf of 4 years broke up with me so I'm fucking lit off pbr and I don't even drink. I'm hurt but not that hurt because I've been wanting to break up but didn't have the balls. I just feel kind of empty though and don't know what to do with my new found "free time" that normally would have been spent with her or even just on the phone with her.. not op just a sad boi.
Tl;Dr I'm a little bitch

Attached: 1519380144638.jpg (350x351, 25K)

wtf did i just watch

Stay with us user you'll be ok. If you could get this girl you'll be able to attract another.

Attached: 1552234614721.png (2600x2856, 247K)

finally someone that gets it.

Don't say lit you absolute retard. I only hear that shit from moron college girls when I go to badger games.

Attached: 1501534411312.jpg (427x1062, 82K)

Cut and run. Both times I have pursued an egirl, I have fallen into a depression afterwards. Not because of heart break, but because I wasted time playing shit vidya with random bitches and I didn't even get succ. It's time you won't get back OP.

but sunagakure has been allies with konoha ever since the first Naruto chuunin exam, sand bitches are my bitches

Cut that shit out you dumb bitch. You’re never gonna be more than a dollar sign for that chick so don’t waste your emotions

Attached: 157B6944-4F41-460F-9ABF-16DADC51FD8D.jpg (623x359, 21K)

Thanks for the advice user ima stop following her and just concentrate on my job go to the park and play basketball with the homies.

dude shes like 16 grow the fuck up and go after girls your own age

>picture unrelated

who are you quoting?

>cute girl gets attention
>incels: it's not a girl
girls don't like you, but people still like them. get over it. if you weren't such a sperg, you could get laid one day yourself.

That's not the fuckin egirl I'm talking about. I just used her cuz shes like the generic one.

way to get triggered pedo

Ree?