I just had some serious dental work done and they gave me Oxycodone Hydrochloride for the pain...

I just had some serious dental work done and they gave me Oxycodone Hydrochloride for the pain. I'm a big pussy who has never really done drugs, and I'm wondering if I can split this motherfucker in half so I don't get completely loopy. All of the pussy websites say not to, but the pill has a very obvious line down the middle which, to me, means it is intended to be split. I figured enough of you are drug users to give me a solid answer.

Attached: 234234.jpg (300x225, 5K)

I'm pretty sure you can split it with no problems. I don't see why taking half would be bad.

Do what the doctor told you to do. There is a possibility that it is meant to dissolve in your stomach or some shit. Splitting it would fuck up the process. Also enjoy being loopy while it is socially acceptable.

wtf is your problem . legal high ? god damn just take the pill and enjoy it .

Paramedic student here, you can split it.

It all depends on how much you weigh and shit.. start with one, if you smoke weed smoke some and sit back and relax.. 5mg of Oxy is more than you think for someone who has zero tolerance.. And seeing as you've just had "Serious dental work" done.. your probably gonna be in fuckin pain so get loopy user

I just caught myself, serious dental work and smoking weed would not be a good combination.

just do what your dentist told you to do you stupid little bitch

you could just take a Tylenol and put up with the pain for a few days. I'm a huge pussy in general but that's what I did when I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth out and they gave me the hard stuff. I don't know what you had done but I know the pain for me was bad but it wasn't unbearable or anything.

just eat it. they only give you a pussy dose anyone

Attached: di130113.jpg (600x400, 22K)

Those are Percocet 5/325. 5mg of oxycodone and 325 Tylenol. Yes, you can split those in half. No special time release coating or anything like that. The scoring down the middle is a good indication that a pill is ok to split

Honestly (and I maintain this no matter what people say) I think all Tylenol pills are just sugar pills. They don't do anything. It's the biggest lie in pharmaceutical history. Any time I need to treat any minor pains and I take Tylenol, it doesn't even so much as scratch the surface. These pharm cunts getting rich on placebos I tell you.

You could be right user, my big thing was I didn't want to end up with some kind of addiction over what wasn't really that rough of pain so i just took basic bitch over the counter stuff and slept it off for a few days. If OP is worried about it he can probably just tough it out if it's not something really serious or he doesn't have to be at work all day or something.

i love how Yea Forumstards just assume most people have access to weed, are willing to smoke it, and talk about it so casually as if 100% of people just smoke weed most of the time. Like "yeah just smoke the weed that everybody has. It's like milk or bread"

Tylenol is just Acetaminophen, which is just the filling agent in most pills like the one OP has posted

Take your medicine as directed. Did it say to cut it in half?

I mean kind of, yeah. The pill is telling me I can cut it in half by this obvious scoring down the middle. It is very obvious. To answer your question, yes. This shit isn't AIDS medication where the dosage is very specific. It's as-needed pain medication. Jesus.

You just said something that everybody knows and didn't add anything to what I said.

Got my wisdom teeth pulled and they gave me a bunch of oxy. Never took a single one. Was too afraid of getting addicted. Sucked for a few weeks. Kept the pills in case I ever wanna kill myself. Insurance policy, if you will.

well you got addicted anyway
addicted to being a fag
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you must really never get out of the basement.. its 2019 dude. and i said "If you smoke" in which i retracted due to the fact of him having fucking healing wounds in his mouth. I can tell your stomach is between your knees as you sit in your computer chair

Chill, man. I was just asking if there were instructions on the side or something. Honestly, call your dentist's office and tell them your concerns and ask if it would be better to take a half or a whole. If they're prescribing you that kind of stuff, I'm gonna guess you're probably in a lot of pain and might need a full pill. Call them and ask. They have more training than we do.

crush it and snort it

can't argue there. In the game of life, we are all the OP.

>Was too afraid of getting addicted
fucking kek

youre setting him up for disaster lmao

Not getting out much has nothing to do with an oversight when I read your comment. You're a very strange person.

wtf man, its the best way to enjoy some perks

Not like you will get addicted. Just take the whole thing, wont be as strong as you might think it will be.

obviously the only perk you know is stopping power brother

Stop trying to game the system. Dental pain is a very serious business. Take the prescription as written.

how many mg of hydro are in it if its like 5 just take it whole its not going to get you that fucked up if you only have 1.