I cant ask Yea Forums what anime to watch because they are they worst board on the site, most stuck up...

I cant ask Yea Forums what anime to watch because they are they worst board on the site, most stuck up. SO I will tell you what I liked and you suggest to me.
Death Note
Ergo Proxy
Erased
One Punch Man
Attack on Titan
Steel Angel Korumi
Castlevania
>started and didn't finish:
My Hero Academia
Laughing under the stars
Psycho Pass
Neon Genesis Evangeline
Full Metal Alchemist
Trigun

Attached: goku.jpg (1280x868, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UjjTMNDZi-A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh yeah I really loved Overlord, but didnt finish SOA.

DragonBall
I just started Naruto its good
Steins;gate

Dragon ball-any series, jojo's bizarre adventure, or Baki

samurai champloo

gurren laggan

You seem to like things a bit more stoic and moody so I am surprised that you didn't enjoy Neon Genesis Evangelion, though I didn't either. I think you would like cowboy bebop based off of that list, but I could be wrong.

Steins;Gate

space dandy

Fuck Soa log horizon way better

Not OP but I really disliked NGE and I thought I'd like it. Shinji is such a whiny bitch and Asuka is such a bitch I couldn't get over it. Plus it is the epitome of 2deep4u

I've been enjoying Nanatsu no Taizai recently.
It has a lot of the fighting and training elements that I like about Dragon ball and DBZ.

will try this one.

I just started Chaos Child and I dont think I am going to like it.

Saint Seiya

G gundam

Chaos Child isn't that good but Steins;Gate is a masterpiece. Word of advice, the first couple of episodes are really confusing but trust me. Everything will make sense in the end.

Attached: okabepoint.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Watch Mob psycho 100 OP. Underrated anime, it’s the same creator from one punch man. I think you might enjoy this one

Attached: 4064D317-7386-4B40-A469-FB13EFBF6212.gif (400x226, 1.61M)

OP here. I watched all of Gundam Wing and liked it but couldnt get into any of the others.

I used to like Harem, but now have grown out of it about since Ive watched the greatest two of alll time; Tenchi Muyo and Love Hina.

I'd finish FMA Brotherhood. Surprisingly good ending.

Devilman crybaby
Nogame nolife
Future diary
High school dxd
Deadman wonderland
One piece
Parasite
Hunter x hunter

Golden boy

Just watch jojo. Get a fansub for more accurate name translations too. I reccomend some-stuffs for subs

Berserk (1997 series)

>liked Ergo Proxy

Im sorry but fuck outta here with that garbage.

Log Horizon was great. However it focused more on the issues of living and working together in a video game.

Another one similar is Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash. It's character development and relatablility are great in that you can see yourself in at least a couple of the characters.

SAO was good at times, however Kirito is just an OP bland main character.

sorry for having an opinion.

sorry you dont understand ergo proxy.

Blue exercise
Detroit metal city
Any gundam
Bible black

Made in Abyss gave me that adventure feeling I've been missing in a lot of anime I watch. Delving deep into the unknown and truly not expecting to see what you think you would. The art style is also good. The plot is good in that it's somewhat linear (it's a giant hole, get to the bottom), but you have no idea how they'll get there. It's not really a spoiler, it's obvious from the beginning.

It's not often I go pouring through the wiki pages to learn all I can about its world.

Attached: 856712.jpg (1920x1009, 844K)

Hunter X Hunter

All based on your posted dbz pic.
Good long term anime- Bleach.
Good mid length anime- Yu Yu Hakusho (my personal fav).
Good short anime- elfin lied for action
Death parade for emotional.

I forgot about Parasite the Maxim, it has some of the best animation I've ever seen!

Naruto but skip all filler
Soul eater

Idk if I could do long anime (>52 episodes) anymore unless it's amazing.

I do agree Death Parade was an emotional rollercoaster from start to finish. It pulls you in and gives you glimpses of people's lives and why things ended up the way they did. It's fairly episodic so you can watch one at a time. It's opening is incredible.

youtube.com/watch?v=UjjTMNDZi-A

I watched all of Naruto. It had some fine moments and I got attached to some of the characters, but I agree there was a sea of bland filler to get through. Overall I wouldn't recommend.

There's better ways to spend 700+ episodes and get better quality.

The oceans of filler left a sour taste in my mouth, but it was quality otherwise.
Also please note I said Naruto, NOT Naruto Shippuuden. The latter padded every episode with periodic 'flashback filler' that got so ridiculous by the end each episode was only about 5 minutes of new material.

Oh ok. I was looking at it as a whole. Naruto was decent. Shipudden was great at times but there was a ton of filler. I also didn't like the layer upon layer of bad guys at the end. Guess what there's a bigger bad guy pulling the strings (it gets old). I also didn't like how it got away from being ninjas and became hurling giant energy balls at each other in god like modes.

I got seriously attached to Choji, Itachi, Obito, Kakashi, Might Guy, Rock Lee, and a couple of others.

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura were boring and illogical characters. The issue is they're the main characters so there's a lot of bad writing.

Baki the grappler
Or
Baki (Netflix)

1st is the old 90's, id start there befor seeing the Netflix versh

why is goku punching goku