Have you been a good feminist, user?

Have you been a good feminist, user?

Attached: 1552270504808.jpg (589x591, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtrmWnFAHYE&t=0m57s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes Brie!!

I would fuck her god damn brains out

Atta boy!

Amen.

I keep my bepis in a chastity cage just like my wife and her gf said to, so i think so!

Yes I show my tits to everyone even if they don’t want to see em

Attached: 2779867E-98D3-4A61-88A2-C8CA8DB562E8.jpg (1000x1324, 279K)

Imagine all the hard cocks Brie had to polish and suck to get her career

You're being a good ally. Who's a good ally? Oh yes you are! Oh yes you are!

^_^

No

Ugh, you're part of the problem.

Attached: Ash 23.jpg (1120x630, 81K)

Considering one of Harvey's assistants recalls picking up syringes at all his hotel rooms and later learning they were drugs or insulin, but for erectile dysfunction and injected into his dick I imagine a lot of the cocks she had to suck were probably semis or floppy...

and somehow that makes it even more depressing.

Attached: BizWeiner.jpg (1600x1065, 155K)

God bless you Bitch! sorry Brie! (Autocorrect)

Attached: IMG-20190313-WA0001.jpg (477x672, 48K)

That's better. Try harder now!

Attached: brie-larson-captain-marvel-premiere-in-london-19.jpg (1280x1923, 168K)

How can I serve you, Brie?

I approve of nice Aryan girls driven by hate

Virtue signaling social justice warrior a.k.a. Raging Cunt

You can start by paying a ticket to my movie from a girl and not have an opinion about it.

Attached: brie-larson-04.jpg (600x500, 72K)

Y-yes...what about if I pay for a ticket and don’t even see it? I’m literally just giving you money...
Fuck, that smug, confident pose is getting me...

Try again.

Attached: brie-larson-captain-marvel-premiere-in-london-20.jpg (1280x1922, 179K)

We need more villains like you

It's a good start but not enough. Buy tickets for yourself and a girl you like and don't go see it. Let her have your ticket so that she can exercise her well deserved freedom to take whomever she likes.

Attached: 211.jpg (825x500, 369K)

Just do it! My wife said that if Captain Marvel makes $1 billion she'll take the chastity cage off for a night

Y-yeah...women deserve more freedom...women deserve to rule...
Should I pay for her snacks as well?
Should I also buy figures and posters of you?

So you can beat off while she fucks her boyfriend?

Ugh, try again!

Attached: brie-larson-captain-marvel-premiere-in-london-22.jpg (1280x1923, 155K)

Why? You're doing perfectly fine at trampling on people's basic rights and preaching hate against specific groups. We approve!

Women are inferior to men. They should have never been given the vote or rights in general. Western civilization and the white race are crumbling around us because of them. Fuck women, truly the biggest mistake in the world.

Yes, also buy my toys, but don't use them as sexual objects as that'd be toy rape and women have suffered that for millenials.

Attached: 221848_1279257_1004.jpg (738x738, 40K)

Leave user; you deserve to be on a collar and gagged as women mock you for being a idiot.

Oh no, wifey says that penetration is for patriarchy! Unless she's getting it from some dyke's strapon. It's okay tho because it's made from recycled silicone

>toy rape and women have suffered that for millenials.
They are both the most immature and the rapiest generation.

Is this good, Miss? I’m buying some extra just to show how serious I am about being a good feminist.

Attached: 029B80D2-0E5B-4C5C-9BE6-B4CB145AF1ED.jpg (1242x1789, 597K)

Safely extracted from women oppressed into breast augmentation, I hope?

The only person who is going to be in a collar and gagged will be you after the Muslims take over.

Good man.

Men have always been for millenials, which is why you must see my movie.

You can't have an opinion about it tho.

Attached: brie-larson-met-gala-03may16-03.jpg (700x900, 73K)

People should hate her not because she's a feminist or whatever... but because comic book movies fucking suck and are massproduced and just... terrible stories with terrible set pieces and have the originality of a McDonalds burger and anyone who associates with them, even that eminently likable Robert Downey Jnr. should be fucking vilified.

If it's not true then why are woman oppressed and not the oppressors?

Seems like you need to be superior to oppress an entire gender.

Attached: L58bQ5p.jpg (460x683, 94K)

It's true, except for the beards millenial men do look very feminine

Thanks. I'm not memeing either. I truly believe that. Everyday I see more and more evidence to support it.

Autism isn't evidence

Oh no I would never! I'll buy one for my wife and one for her gf. I've already gotten in too much trouble for playing with their lady toys :(

MOAR!!!

Attached: captain-marvel-2019.jpg (1024x586, 75K)

Safely *liberated* from those breasts! The only good breads are natural breasts. That's why I take my estrogen pills so I can grow nice natural ones just like Brie!

I-I cracked $100, mistress...is that enough, or do you want me to spend more on you?

Atta boy!

Attached: p66rOUPo1ZFZ7XrAKZ6DjdsvCA2.jpg (1400x2100, 293K)

Don't forget you need lots of yeast! Without that the best breads won't rise and become all plump and crusty.

Heyy...nice Elon Musky..!

Attached: cbtn5w6maf37mlsze227581815400.jpg (1530x1201, 136K)

Not diverse enough, now pay for tickets for black, Mexican female translesbians who are single mothers.

Attached: more-captain-marvel-set-photos-emerge-696x464.jpg (696x464, 73K)

Oh, fuck...
It only allows a maximum of 10 tickets per purchase...
S-should I just give you my money directly?

Yes, I will start a go fund me campaign to which you can donate directly until we obtain equal representation of females, lesbians, Muslims, trangenerics, queerfolk, ectoplasm, and fungus in super hero movies.

I need to go recover from my daily fight against the heterocapitalistpatriarchy, but I thank you for the entertainment you have provided, good user.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 10.58.48 PM.png (441x437, 301K)

Yes, I bought all your clearance toys

Attached: images (18).jpg (679x452, 23K)

Attached: you.jpg (390x280, 17K)

I am Groot!
>translation: Plantophobe!

Does she have any lewd scenes? I'm struggling to think of why I should give a flying fuck about an actress when I've never seen any of her films or why this thread exists except because incels like to play the victim to - shock horror - the corporate Hollywood behemoth.
Wow... Hollywood films are shitty and display biased, hamfisted political or moral subtexts, who would have thought? This is the first time narratives throughout human history have been oversimplified and used as tools of manipulation ever! And worst of all now they're doing it TO MAKE A PROFIT WITH THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR.

I'm shocked, shocked... absolute stunned...
So where are her lewds and why should I care?

Attached: 9AuueSJ.gif (238x235, 1.42M)

When she rolls back her eyes it's kind of hot
youtube.com/watch?v=jtrmWnFAHYE&t=0m57s
Otherwise, no idea

We'll buy CM on bluray and I already promised my wife that I'd lick her puss for the entire movie - even the post credits scenes!