Plan to kill myself tonight

Plan to kill myself tonight
Which way should i do it im conflicted

Attached: boomerhauerx.jpg (600x860, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get naked, dab then jump into a noose

kill some ppl then kill yourself

don’t do it pal

THIS 100%

Cover closet in plastic. spray brains onto plastic. Easy clean up for whatever poor guy has to clean up. Thats what my uncle did anyway.

Dissolve yourself in acid.

discord
+++++
.gg/SuuR9gz

First you drop the link, then yourself
Might as well go out with a bang

headshot has a chance of fucking up and leaving you a faceless vegetable if you're an unlucky son of a bitch, jumping form a high place could also fuck up and leave you crippled, noose is fairly quick, but once again if you fuck up you'll slowly choke to death, pills are up in the air since you could just vomit that shit back up and have a shit night, and slitting the wrists would probably hurt like hell and make you back out. go for the potato in the exhaust pipe of the car in your garage, you'll just drift away and not wake up. or you could stop being a pussy, go over to mikes house and gut the son of a bitch for fucking your wife.

if you have a gun, go down to your nearest shopping mall and go to town. make sure to save a bullet for yourself.

headshot has a chance of fucking up and leaving you a faceless vegetable if you're an unlucky son of a bitch, jumping form a high place could also fuck up and leave you crippled, noose is fairly quick, but once again if you fuck up you'll slowly choke to death, pills are up in the air since you could just vomit that shit back up and have a shit night, and slitting the wrists would probably hurt like hell and make you back out. go for the potato in the exhaust pipe of the car in your garage, you'll just drift away and not wake up. or you could stop being a pussy, go over to mikes house and gut the son of a bitch for fucking your wife. bitch.

i always thought standing in front of a train was a sure fire way. even go so far as to lay down on the tracks with your neck over the rail to make sure the train wheel decapitates you.

/thread.
Livestream your suicide also pls

discord
++++++
.gg/SuuR9gz
We got NSFW just ask mods

discord
++++
.gg/SuuR9gz
We got NSFW just ask mods

Why kill urself tho.

You are in no hurry, just fucking smoke weed and ciggies

Who knows, maybe by the time you find something to live for you'll get cancer

I would recommend considering the selfishness to people who care about you who would then suffer for the rest of their life because of your death (inb4 too many humans that is also true). Most of my friends that have died have died from opioid/opiate overdose but never strictly benzos or Tylenol and/or benadryl or Robitussin. Most were accidental or due to the trend of lacing some H with fentanyl to prove their bunk stuff is good so it moves more product. Assisted suicide is available in many places btw. I support the right to die.

Just don't, what is your age user? —18—30—50+

Old age.

/thread

dont do it dude try to change the way your life is going so you can be happy

Feels odd telling someone not to kill themselves, but you definitely shouldn't. I know this might not sound genuine coming from strangers on Yea Forums, but if a bunch of weirdos on the internet value your life more than you do, maybe you should reconsider your decision.

dont kill yourself but you know kill whatever you want tho you know except stuff that matters dont kill anyone that doesnt matter thats not worth it.

the best way to kill yourself if with acupuncture, all you need to do is cut off the consciousness reception to your brain and your body is essentially operating with a dead battery.

easy way is to overdose on heroin or fent

OP is a liar and won't deliver