I think I wasted the best years of my life

I think I wasted the best years of my life.
>24 years old
>had plenty of good friends in elementary school and kindergarden
>went to a different secondary school than my friends
>always been shy
>struggle to find new friends
>get bullied by cool kids
>become even more reserved and shy
>find some mates to hang out with throughout school but never made any deep friendships
>get my first computer 11 years ago
>spent all my free time playing runescape and eventually other video games
>lost contact to good elmentary school friends many years ago
>fast forward to today
>still spending all my free time on video games
>gonna finish master's degree this year
>not looking forward to wageslaving 8 hours every day
>skinny and weaker than a woman since I never did any physical acitivities in my life
>pale and ugly due to a decade of only seeing the light of my computer screen
>zero social skills and kissless virgin
>mfw highschool and uni should've probably been the best time of my life due to tons of free time
>wasted it all
>other people spent the holidays travelling and partying
>I just sat infront of my computer 12 hours a day
>browse internet
>it's filled with normies posting their vacations and other things they experienced
>tfw these people are often younger than me, yet have experienced so much more
>mfw my youth literally peaked in elementary school and there is nothing I can do to revert that

Anyone can relate? I don't even enjoy this video game trash. I just play because I have nothing else to fill the void in my life with.

>inb4 zero replies because understandably nobody gives a fuck

Attached: 38035346.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Attached: nvuy4YG.jpg (730x438, 67K)

You can have a pity-bump

Attached: 1548593149067.jpg (700x699, 162K)

So are you 24?
>wasted the best years of my life.

Jesus dude. Life isn’t fucking “Logan’s Run”

Do you have any online friends? Connect with people online it’s unhealthy to stay alone,Try other activities that get you more active, meeting great friends are rando, stick to those you would like to be around it’s key to finding good friendship

Sounds gay, but join literally any organization with your peers. Start at the game store or somewhere else with low average social skill members.
You can find that stuff online.
I’m not much better off than you and joining a damn hiking group changed my life in the exact way it seems you want.

Like, just kill yourself? lol

Are you going to attempt to change it or no?

Stop being a faggot. Get out there and do something.
Nigger you got another what 60 years. Triple the life time you have lived yet.

You think a better life is gonna walk though the door on sliver platter.

Nah homie. You gotta start off small and build from there.

Attached: hqdefault4.jpg (480x360, 20K)

As trite as it sounds it is never to late. Develop some interests, read, make things, whatever. Then talk to people about them at related venues or he’ll just chime i with a comment in line for a coffee. Keep up with the news in a variety of topics so you know some shit about a range of topics. Volunteer somewhere. The options are endless and when you pick one to start at that experience will breed new ones if you are reasonably positive and take opportunities instead of watching them pass you by. Start now. Turn off /b and do something real.

Well, do you want to waste the rest of your life too?

you'll have a masters. this is good.

go to the gym and eat like a fiend. gain muscles. you'll gain confidence and go forward in a positive way.

you'll also stop waisting my time by writing pussy shit.

-chad

Dude whenever you get out of school finding friends is hard, finding GOOD friends is almost impossible. Most adults honestly don’t have that many friends. As you get older one thing you come to realize is there are very few people in this world that will have your back. Forget friendships, 90% of them are kinda a waste of time honestly.

horseshit. get hobbies. do things. there's tons of ways to keep meeting people. don't be a pussy.
-chad

right now the best years of your life are gonna start. before 23-24 no one knows wtf they are doing. You're waking up, get out of your room.

Yes, I'm 24. I don't know logan's run to be honest. But the thing is, I live in a first world country and thus had the opportunity to experience the luxury of having fun and creating memorable adventures in my youth, but I threw it all away by isolating myself from the outside world and other people.
I can't really remember any notable stories from my teenage years. It's all just play video game x 24/7 for 4 years, then play video game y for 2 years.. and so on. It all just blends in to a pile of irrelevant shit.
I had some online friends a decade ago in runescape, but I quit that game over half a decade ago. Since then I jumped from game to game and always lost contact to the people I met in a game once I quit. Plus, nowadays I don't even find any friends in online games anymore, partially because most people in online games are younger than me and partially because I can't relate to dumb normies who spam shit like "xDDDD" anymore.
I rarely meet up with some of the people that I hung out in high school, some of which I also went to uni with. But those aren't deep friendships and I can't relate to them. We meet maybe once per month and usually just play vidya or similar meaningless shit.

I can relate slightly. I mean I'm not a Virgin and i have had friends throughout my life. But I pretty much have no friends at this point. I've been a recluse since 18, i like to stay home drinking getting high. Playing the same ps2/ps3 games i played as a kid.

Bit of music and 4channel. Shits comfy but its slowly killing me lol.

Shut up faggot. Yea it’s easy to meet people but OP is talking about finding real friends. Just because you find an acquaintance that’s chill at a bar in no way means they will be a good friend. Same thing with women. Finding people that have your back is difficult. I bet you’re in college now. You haven’t been out of college for years so you don’t know what you’re talking about. Wait until your 40 and get back to me with that bullshit.

What romantic entanglements in these 24 years?

You think he'll meet forever friends by NOT meeting anyone? It's like slaying pussy.. it's a numbers game. Meet a fuckton of people then pick the good ones you connect with.

I'm close to 40 fyi.
-chan

You think he'll meet forever friends by NOT meeting anyone? It's like slaying pussy. It's a numbers game. Meet a fuckton of people then keep up with the people you connect with.

I'm close to 40 fyi.
-chad

You're still so fucking young, Haven't even lived a third of your life.

Go out and something about it instead of feeling sorry for yourself.

I know half of these posts are fake but fuck it, someone here probably needs to read this.

Shut your fucking computer off.
Go outside.

You have a understanding of how most people are in this world. Being quite the young age of 24. Being bullied in school should of have made you some friends, but it seemed no one was willing to stand up to you or try to talk to you shows how horrible your school environment was.Becoming independent was forced upon you in your teen years. Stop blaming yourself... i have nothing to say anymore

none
I feel like people often find those deep friendships with people they met in their childhood or youth or just in general before they started working.
I had 2 or 3 actually really good friends that I met in kindergarden and elmentary school. I know it sounds dumb because we were young, but we didn't just play together but also talked a lot about feelings and life (as much as kids are capable of that). But due to going to different schools I lost contact after some years. The people that I rarely meet up with nowadays I have only a very superficial relationship with, even though I have known some of these for 10 years. We just never really became friends, always stayed acquantainces, that play video games occassionally and also only talk about video games or uni/school stuff. I feel like they don't even know my real personality and I don't know theirs.
This might sound stupid, but in hindsight I think that the best thing is if you join something like a soccer club as a kid (or just any other team activity that isn't video games). I feel like that those people always have a good social circle, plus they have a hobby.

I get what you’re saying but still just because it’s easy for you doesn’t mean it’s easy in general for everyone else. OP is probably a little socially awkward, I’m not talking shit OP I’m just saying but still maybe not for you but for a lot of people finding friends, especially out of school is not easy.

OP you're only 24. Get a fucking grip.
Get some therapy and find a way to motivate yourself. You're clearly not stupid, you sound skilled.

I had to overcome introversion to get to this point. I went through this same thing. I bet I have far more gaming hours than he does. It's highly achievable.
-chad

Go to the gym, get in decent shape, go out and be awkward. You’ll get used to it, and you’ll change. 20s and 30s are way better than being a kid.

Good shortcut with therapy. Especially easy if he has funds.
-chad

/thread . OP your truly a retarded nigger if u think by 24 your "best times" are over ....

I literally wasted aprox 15 years of my life till my around 30 on drugs, managed to loose a crapload of friends and destroyed more relationships than i can count because i was a addicted narcistic asshole .
got clean which took me 2 years, not gonna lie shit sucked hard . Started to pick myself back up step by step. Now iam doing more than decent financially w/ solid relationship.
Just get ur ass out there, pick up a hobby and stop being such a edgy faggot .

Start to train abit ( not saeying get bulked ) and just eat somewhat healthy .
Rest will come by itself .
Stop comparing yourself to others ffs

Also stop throwing the word normie around . ffs what are u . Fking 15 ?

>Shut your fucking computer off.
>Go outside.
Honestly, I want to do that so badly. Wake up early, do stuff outside. I can totally relate to all those normies with their "yolo" shit (or whatever they call it nowadays) and randomly go on a 1 year backpacking trip.
But I'm just so fucking socially insecure and boring. I always feel awkward as fuck around people. Also to make things worse I'm still living with my mom, so you can imagine how I'm a non independent man child. Secretly I'm just hoping that moving out and starting to work a real job is magically going to turn me into a functioning human....

20's and 30's fucking suck if you have a shitty job. Soul draining shit.

My doctor actually wrote me a transfer (idk what it's called in english tbh) to go to a neurologist and a psychologist. I'll should start therapy this year.
I've also been to therapy for some years in my teens for an anxiety disorder.

Your best years are ahead of you, you fucking retard. Are you an idiot? Are you going to die at 27? Where the fuck do you live, Ethiopia?

Fuck you, OP. Your best years come when you choose to take them. Hit the gym, earn some cash, use it to go travelling somewhere. Fly to a 3rd world country and get practice being popular.

I feel you OP. Yea in school finding friends is best because you grow up with them and by the time you’re in your mid 20s, you have a true established friendship. Your thing is you didn’t really do that and you think you missed your chance but you kinda didn’t. I’m not going to lie to you and say its easy meeting people because it’s not but I think your thing is that you don’t want to put in the time to establish that friendship with someone that you could meet tomorrow. It takes years to do that and it sounds like you don’t really care to do that. Force yourself to go out and join activities and groups that YOU enjoy, not the bar, club, fuck that unless you enjoy that but if you like anime, join an anime club, if you like video games, find a video game club, meet people you enjoy talking to about stuff you enjoy talking about and then let the friendship build itself. You’re the first OP today that I’ve talked to that hasn’t been a faggot so I feel for you and want to help.

killllllllll your selffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Post old school Runescape stats?

As I said I don't even enjoy video games, just have nothing else to do. And I generally just got dumbed down into a dull person over the years due to said video games. Nothing interests me and I struggle to find the motivation to learn about new things. I used to read a lot when I was a teen and was thinking about picking that habit up again. I probably should do that.
I quit when EoC was released and haven't played the new osrs. I got 99hp, 99ranged and 99 magic in rs2 back when getting 99 in a skill actually was an achievement. Spent most of my time fooling around in clan wars etc.

Become a youtuber

>gonna finish master's degree this year
which subject?

LOL just have as many crazy experiences as you can. Don't be a pussy.

Attached: 30519636fd.jpg (432x240, 35K)

Maybe a book club is more up your alley then?

engineering, don't wanna specify further because i'm paranoid about the minimal chance that anyone i know sees this

>got dumbed down into a dull person over the years

Once this happens it's really hard to reverse unless you find a course in life that ur genuinely passionate about. Not a new job or a new apartment or a new girl, but a new life

Hardest part is to even find motivation to learn anything new. In video games you get used to that constant dopamine rush but in real life learning a new skill feels way less rewarding. So once your body is used to nothing but video games it is hard to get into anything else..