What do you think about the fact that Israel is bombing Gaza right now (at this exact moment) with fighter jets and...

What do you think about the fact that Israel is bombing Gaza right now (at this exact moment) with fighter jets and cruise missiles?

Attached: B04AD76E-E985-4CFB-8D31-96EA12EE5EF0.jpg (600x414, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
discord
usatoday.com/story/.../new-zealand-mosque-shooting.../3170349002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't fucking care. Why do you?

Fuck Israel

The enemy of my enemy is still not my friend.

Because it’s funny

if you dont want to get bombed by israel....dont shoot rockets at them

Weren’t some rockets fired at Israel and were intercepted by the iron dome?

Israel has been doing it for decades, and retribution is coming

Those digits completely wasted shilling for ZOG

>Israel is bombing Gaza
They been doing this shit for decades, no one cares.
Mulims should just rise up and rek the jews out of the country

Israel sends a couple of kids over the Palestinian border to fire bottle rockets back at them, and then "retaliates" with systemic genocide. Has been going on forever you clueless idiots.
But don't question the Holocaust!

Yeah! Or live on the land that has been promised them by a vivid hallucination of some dude who tripped on top of sinai a while back and scribbled some common sense gibberish into two pieces of stone.

THIS IS HOW ISRAEL "ANNEXES TERRITORY" (STEALS PALESTINIAN LAND) FOR THEIR HOUSING SETTLEMENTS. THEY WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS SHIT FOREVER.

Any day that groups of muslims die is a good one.

>

Pretty fucked-up. Hoping Israel gets nuked by Iran tbh

Well... Hamas calls for death to the West, so...

Attached: 1446948162468.jpg (259x268, 16K)

its good. hopefully they kill shitloads of people and then iran launches the fuck out of their shit in response killing fuckloads of them and then Russia who backs iran joins in and Trump has to either puss out and let Russia help Iran attack Jewry, which should trigger Israels sampson option that attacks everyone, its enemies and allies alike, or he has to puss out and go against Russia and kick off a fucking free for all and Israel launches the sampson option, and nukes everyone enemies and allies alike.

The large number of international policy failures in the last 12 months that have ensured the US will eat shit in the inevitable escalating conflict no matter which way it goes. Should be good. Every country involved should get bombed to shit for a while. Seeves them all right.

not enough people are dying... they should use chemical weapons

Attached: 1407790163796.png (500x280, 188K)

Too many muslims anyway

Yes. Now IDF is retaliating

Fuck Hamas

I stand with Israel!!!

:^)

That would be funny.
The Muslim Horde rides again.... with the promise of all the Jewish gold, for sacking and razing israel the good old way, killing every last motherfucker there. Televise that shit, pay per view. Battle royale w cheese, Go!

They've tried that and gotten wrecked everytime. Personally I don't give a shit I say let them kill each off.

I'm pretty pissed that there is no way to get a real life satellite video stream, that view is worth setting up Pay per view business.

>I cant read
>or comprehend what im reading

goid job moron

>sampson option that attacks everyone

Attached: 1479922981600.gif (500x200, 1.25M)

great. hope they kill many.

Yes and Muslims are known as such a peaceful and benevolent religion. Please both are shit I hope they do the world a favor and genocide each other

we should bomb israel

that would be glorious

While youre standing around, the rest of us are working our asses off. Do something ya lazy fuck.

who's we? murka has sworn allegiance to those genocidal, god-thumping savages

Clear our wonderful Israel

Attached: 12509493_441730436033084_4215339816909097377_n.jpg (480x410, 21K)

>They've tried that and gotten wrecked everytime.
No actually palistinians got rekt by jew after helping them after the holocaust, muslims aint rekt the jews since the crusades, and the won there

I think that all Israelis should look to the future and wonder what enemies it makes of minds that are not even yet fully informed of how they have been deceived; they are not yet angry, take a long look at themselves and their history and wonder if perhaps it would not be wise to play with fire a second time. Lest they awaken something from it's slumber.

It's an attack on civilians. Isreal, find your humanity. You're better than this. Give the arabs peace and respect.

If you got it, flaunt it. Sorry gaza

I'm all for it. Bomb those sand niggers.

DELOUSING CHAMBERS

This thread resembles what’s been happening there for the last 5000 years...

It’s aint gonna stop anytime soon. Fucking religion.

I don't care about either but the Israeli government is a literal leech on the American people and all the kike lovers in washington support and enable them which is arguably treason. We should just tell them they're on their own and see how long their nukes last them

Attached: 8567880327.jpg (2360x1404, 171K)

Attached: 1407269595570.jpg (700x526, 64K)

No! Israel is NOT allowed to fight back! Kill the kikes!

That is how it works. Sampson Option has nukes on a dead mans switch targeting major cities across the east, but also as far north as london and as far west as cincinatti. This way, the survival of Israel is tied to the survival of its allies. Iran destroys Israel, nukes launch and destroy everyone, including your allies who failed to save you. Israels allies agreed to this arrangement to show the level of their commitment and support. Israel needs to be destroyed, Iran, Moscow, St Petersburg, Berlin, DC, and NYC right along with them. Just clean house. Thats what you get for playing the game. Eventually everyone loses.

this /thread

IDF just labels the people "terrorists" or other broad word than no one questions their genocidal agenda.

But soon they will pay for their actions.

>fight back
jewish delusion

enh

they are just killing muslims right? i dont see the bad?

So why are the peaceful Arabs sending rockets over to Israel and picking a fight?

That’s how all this started

Meh. Fuck'em.

nhgrd

>how all this started

lol
oh boy here we go

Good!

You will see when the Muslims fight back and everyone calls them terrorists for being angry after years of suffering.

Yeah, that's some fantastical extremist psychopathy. That right there is the gold standard of unabated suicidal, nihilistic psychopathy my jewish friend.

Excellent primer on tge root cause of tye Israel-Palestinian conflict. ...and when in your deep understanding of this situation did all this start? Few days ago? Last week?

Thats our national policy, kikelover.

Yea the Arabs started this shit, and the jews are the ones who finish it. Then they start it again, and the jews finish it.

That’s how it always goes

It actually started because Palestine let in Jewish refugees as a gesture of kindness and the filthy Jews became greedy (not surprisingly) and took the land for themselves with the support of the west.

All Jews are deceptive and yet they don't see why everyone hates them.

pffft. How about they form a government that actually helps them out instead of buying rockets to fire into Israel.

jews gotta be the most brainwashed people on this planet, that's funny

Wie im Westjordanland
Findet Siedlungspolitik mitten in Europa statt
Etliche Säuberungen legalisiert
Getarntes Verbrechen das hier grad' passiert

As in the West Bank
Settlement policy takes place in the middle of Europe
Several purges legalized
Disguised crime that's just happening here

First of all, white ethnostate is more important to set up than another arab anti getting freedom. There's an entire fucking arab world for Palestinians to go to like Jordan or egypt. Another thing, America only should support Israel to get all the jews to leave America once and for all, along with europe. Once this genetic detour that started 2000 years ago is over and whites have a large homogeneous ethnostate then we can talk.

Attached: 1418766090176.png (785x686, 88K)

>fantastical

This is what your country has agreed to. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Dead Moslems are the best Moslems. Kill a few million for me, please.

I stilll recall the day in '01 when Ben Lipshitz and his Gefilte fish flew planes into all those Jews in the towers...oh wait...

Don't forget they illegally stole the nuclear technology from the United states and then hid their development from Kennedy's inspections until he finally got sick of their dishonesty and espionage

>always finish it
>a thing is finished
>but its like I always have to finish it again
its almost like, i dunno, its not really finished

J00s killing Muslims?
Win.

Personally we should just airdrop shit tons of weapons to all concerned parties in the Middle East and let god/allah sort the winner out...right before we glass them.

Exactly, why were europeans so dumb as to worship jews?

Why the fuck are we supporting Israel? I don't get it.

Attached: 1446005090682.jpg (400x294, 38K)

They can't form a successful government because of the extreme isolation, lack of resources and money they have. World powers are against them, armed with nukes and military . They can't do anything but throw rocks to get some attention and yet they still get shot.

If you don't want to get bombed by Israel, don't live where the UN dropped all the Holocaust Jews because the poor things needed a place to live

Spread a.disease around all of middle east and recolonize with pure europeans.

But seriously though I read the story fuck Hamas.

>they started it
Funny thing, the Mustards say the same thing.

I think we just ignore it until they make it our problem, and we absolutely have to do something about it, then we just kill both of them. That time is now.

Those "poor things" deserved the holocaust. Filthy Jews always talk about the atrocities committed against them, yet fail to see the reason WHY everyone hated them. They've only made more problems in this world every place they've went.

seems like a bi of a loaded argument user

First if all it's pronounced "pureopeans"
Secondly, Israel is mostly white.. it was given to the Holocaust Jews who were all European.

Attached: funcolor.jpg (3929x2683, 583K)

If you actually know even the basics about the conflict there you begin to understand the Jews are not the problem, and if the shoe was on the other foot there would be no jews left in the middle east.

A lot of morons here would do well to look up what hamas and the authority do to their own people before they suggest the jews are some sort of bloodthirsty warmongers

A billion dead Moslems?

Allah's will.

>jews
>white
No no no, mr sandnigger. You only get to pick one of those and the nose knows

Attached: sanhedrin-tips2.jpg (600x572, 160K)

discord
+++
.gg/SuuR9gz
We got NSFW jusk ask mods

Attached: 1510111107428.png (404x308, 177K)

I don't have a whole lot of opinion on the matter to be honest. All I know is something something Jews got given land and rapidly bought up more something something crammed locals into small ass enclosure something Muslims launch bombs at israel.someyhing Israel shoots back but also kind of treats them like dogs on off days.

Well, pureopeans are.only true europeans.

Israel isn't bloodthirsty so much as they are land hungry and money grubbing. You can point to the disasters next to them but it doesn't justify their behavior or political corruption and in general they're holding a knife under the table with everyone they have dealings with.

Attached: I-hate-the-classical-Jewish-enemy.png (514x585, 126K)

>trying to make people and by making up stories
Dude, grow up. Here's your (you).

>trying make to and people by making

Attached: 1532496939197.jpg (645x729, 122K)

Hmm... right before their elections, seems like Netanyahu is trying to encourage nationalism and skew the voters. Hamas DENIED responsibility for the attack, a rare occasion. Hamas even said they haven no intention of escalating tensions. Israelis always filthy liars.

Israel has been cutting off their fresh water supply for a decade trying to choke them out. Israel has cut off food and supply entry in, and made it illegal for the residents to leave. These are straight up siege tactics. As Isael set a curfew in palestine, and set theur military to attack anyone they see after those hours, theyve effectively turned palestine into a part time prison. Turning the screws furtherm they've also stepped up their violent random raids into peoples homes, after dark, simply to “send the message”, and respond to words, stones, and hand signals hurled at them with deadly firce and military weapons strikes. Palestinians can make shitty improvised pipe bombs to hurl at the birder in retaliation, to which Israel responds by firing enormous US missiles into dense urban areas killing as many people as possible, then uses the destruction as an excise to claim the land as unfit for palestinians and takes it as their own.

I lol at muslims losing everything, but when Israel is just about done killing them off, the world also needs to reward Israel with a nice big icbm attack of its own, thus eliminating two shit peoples with one conflict resolution.

Low intelligence rare as the autumn snow (in the south), but is an autismo.

Attached: goyim-know.png (440x522, 103K)

That's fine, but how are the 122mm rockets from Iran getting in? How is the siege being broken to allow in rockets that won't fit in a normal vehicle?

Man it must suck to be jewish. Everybody hates them, they're raised into hating everyone.

If i had to choose between go full sharia or share a cup of tea with someone who sees me as an animal, allahu ackbar man, allahu fucking ackbar. At least me and my new friend rasheed can talk from man to man.

Good. Gaza is full of loser Islamist. If Allah was real Israel wound't be kicking their asses over and over and over....

Attached: ass_hole.jpg (379x266, 112K)

I find it adequate and a necessary evil just like self defense on a larger scale.

Thread
The bible and the koran both state israel belongs to the jews.

oh well then I guess the jews are to rule over all the worthless goyim like the prophecy has stated.

Kindly show yourself out of this thread with a noose, user

I feel sorry for the kids but war is war and I'm pretty sure those fucking muslims are shit-tier people anyway.

Attached: 1537923422537.png (253x343, 109K)

I hope Israel wipes Gaza off the fucking map and sends all those dirt bags to gulags. They're the only civilized society in that entire region.

>i feel sorry
>shit tier people

No you don't feel sorry. Your brain is filled with poop if you're sorry for shit tier kids.

In times of peace, muslims brought us extended mathematics, advanced medicine (mostly chirurgy), fine spices and litterature to enhance our culture.

You brainwashed moronic donkey cum stain, keep licking the floor.

It pleases me

Attached: 6c98df31a511f9a04d41a36ce7ea46e3.jpg (479x720, 48K)

Attached: 1446412318203.jpg (600x580, 54K)

More dead sand niggers is always a win !!!

Well, shit, it must be true then...

Attached: 51685962_382655245867402_7902495799928909733_n.jpg (856x976, 200K)

Sand niggers send over 2 missiles, they get a shit tin of ordnance in return - payback is a bitch sez dead sand niggers lmao

Its true to athiests too because jews laid claim to israel before sny living culture alive yoday.

I hope the shitskins find the 72 virgin goats waiting for them at least

>ITT

Attached: 1397104161146.jpg (431x460, 42K)

See I agree too, but at the same time I blame all the abrahamic religions in putting this world in this "hell" in the 1st place.. clearly we were at the peak of civilization before they came along

Wtf i was talking about the koran and the bible which both state multiple times that israel belings to the jews. Jews owned it before anyone else. The people who lived there before jews no longer exist and they sacrificed their children to their many idols.

Yeah!!! Or better yet, nothing is going to happen to Israel. NOTHING. You faggots posting on an image board, in a thread which will disappear in a couple of hours, seriously.

Israel has nukes. Get over it faggots.

Nobody gave a flying fuck about whom 'owned' the place when both christians and muslims claimed jerusalem during several centuries.

Why would it be relevant today?

there are many subcategories withing what you call “jews”, between whom there is less in common than between with yourself and your most despised. Want to find someone who really hates jews, just attend a jewish family dinner.

We are at the peak of civilization now thanks to technology though. 20 years ago the internet didn't exist outside of dial-up. We have cars, planes, banks, life saving technology in hospitals, and pharmaceuticals saving lives. So many technologies created by religious people that saves lives and time. The peasants of todays society live better than kibgs of the past ever did.

You ever smell a jewish bathroom? Whoooo wheee

then you better get your shit in order because the bible and koran also state numerous times a litany of offenses for which you should be put to death. How closely you want to follow what those poorly assembled mashups of crude 4th century barbaric culture state?

Nuke Gaza from orbit, just to be safe. I don’t give a fuck about fighting over some shitty scap of desert. Turning it into a nice glass bowl would be preferable.

Attached: A95ADA30-9F8D-491F-88E0-1A8ECD53B716.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

thanks to science, and the tiny sliver of people who dedicate and risk their lives to it and questioning everything, rather than going through life unquestioning and accepting the status quo.

Yeah some religious people, thank you for all your non-religious efforts.

It was always relevant. People have just always been greedy and like to use power to steal from the weak. Now the jews have their land back (43% of all jews live in israel) and they are defending it from people who would slaughter everyone there if they had the chance simply for existing. I don't see anything wrong with defending your land from foreign invaders.

I believe you for the very reason i attended a jewish family dinner, but i'm not afraid to repeat myself, i trust arabs more when it comes to them not being racially condescending. As i also have attended many dinners and a few arab weddings.

>This is probably what the invading British said to various colonies. See below.

>Israel has been cutting off their fresh water supply
This. Palestine is illegally occupied by Israel under international law and in breach of the accords agreed upon in the 1960s. An occupied country has the right to defend itself. The occupation must end first, not the defense.

>The bible and the koran both state israel belongs to the jews.
The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away, my brother. The Jews were unfaithful and exiled. Their return was unsuccessful because of their unfaithfulness. There is also a line in the Torah, something about "Thou shalt not steal". There are native peoples who could easily have an ancient claim to most any modern land or property under this ideal, such as Native Americans taking control of their ancestral lands.

>That's fine, but...
Actually, no, it's not fine.

Good. Fuck those Palistine pukewads.

The same people who shill choose to be religious while at the same time questioning everything. People will still slaughter others for being different religion or no. In the end the reson doesn't matter because people have always found reasons where none exists to commit genocides.

lel wut? explain

When it comes to land, nothing is written in the stone. This fucking entire world history has proven this, and no jews or any book can go above that Therefore palestinians are in their right to defend their hardly earned palestine.

fuck kikes, they arent human, spawns of satan

Israel staged missiles to keep pretending to be a perpetual victim while they victimize with immunity.

They done it in 2014 before election and again now

Every election whether it is in UK, France, israel... they always create false flag and target muslims

Meanwhile, Jews did a Sleeper shooting at a Mosque in NZ. At the exact same time they're bombing Gaza how convenient.... nice human sacrifice you have going on there guys.

Attached: 1394572075866.gif (180x180, 1005K)

The existence of Israel is stated in the Quran, as is its destruction with the return of Jesus.

its not the same israel, children of israel are extinct, these kike larpers are from europe

Except that the jews have offered 99% of their land for peace in the past and were denied. Syria would never even let palastinians have israel because syria doesn't care about palastinians at all. Its why syria forces them to live at the border. Syria is using the palastinians to tell the world how horrible the jews and israel are for no other reason. Just hate. If israel left today syria would just swarm the land and claim it for themselves. The plight of the palastinians is just a story to push an agenda. Hamas places missiles under schools and mosques and public civilian centers so israel can't fight back because if they do then the rest of the world screams "save palastine" when if it were up to 90% of islamic states palastine would never exist.

happening now

usatoday.com/story/.../new-zealand-mosque-shooting.../3170349002/

Attached: 1444004500220.jpg (501x504, 28K)

Attached: akhbar hier beobachte mich radikal.png (259x294, 37K)