I'm sorry you're so stupid to believe in God. People that seek truth...

I'm sorry you're so stupid to believe in God. People that seek truth, and think with logic realize the universe is all there is. You spend your pathetic lives worshiping some guy living in a cloud. LOL.

Religion is for fool's, and you will eventually come around when you're on your death bed and realize God ain't saving you.

Or perhaps you lack the intellect to see the truth.

Attached: spaghett.jpg (380x350, 21K)

>fool's
Plural apostrophe? Tell us more about how to look more smarter.

If this is the way atheists treat people who don’t think exactly like they do when they’ve never even met them, then I don’t see why I would want to be one.

What sort of intellect do you REALLY need to be a suburban realtor, though? Hm? Murder yourself.

Wow, you can notice a typo. Too bad that's not going to get ya moved out of your mom's trailer.

Here's a suggestion: Get an education.

>Look mom, I posted it again!

Being atheist has nothing to do with it. You can call me that, but atheism is not a group, it just means you don't believe in god. Do you put everyone who doesn't ski into a group?

Use logic.

Did you study the blade while the rest of us played vidya

You have to be at least 18 to post on this website

Attached: 1342069825452.jpg (500x666, 65K)

You are not atheist, you are antitheist. Atheism is simply the lack of belief, antitheism is belief again. Antitheists such as yourself antagonize and argue against religious people for the sake of pushing their belief. You are no better than the ones you criticize user.

*against

Now you can mind read. LOL. Arguing with you embiciles is too easy.

Imagine getting cucked by 3000 year old sandnigger

Attached: 51685962_382655245867402_7902495799928909733_n.jpg (856x976, 200K)

I'm not mind reading, I'm stating what you are literally doing. Maybe you'll understand when you're out of your edgy phase, user. Anyway, isn't there an age limit on here?

[spoiler]*imbeciles[/spoiler]

Attached: euphoric4.png (713x796, 534K)

Oh look, another 10 year old just discovered athiesm. Fuck off faggot.

So, you mistake believing in god for the same thing as a religion and you call other people stupid? Top kek my brainless friend, thanks for a good laugh.

Imagine being so sure of yourself that believing in nothing without evidence is so much better believing in something without evidence. Atheists are even bigger retards than religioncucks because at least religioncucks have books and culture and shit. Atheists are so sure of nothing existing even if there is no proof that says so. Agnosticism is the true chad's belief.

ok.

Attached: 1551674036744.gif (128x116, 157K)

Wow, bet you wish everyone was mainstream like you and was Christian instead of searching the underground of the internet for truth.

> 14 year old, determine he knows everything about religion and life and determine a with no evidence god doesn't exist.

youve got so much edge there buddy

How do you prove nothing? HAHAH. Numbskull.

If I hear a noise in my bathroom, I'm not going to assume is a purple Rhino in there.

Wow don't cut yourself with your edge. Fuckn loser.

At least you can meet girls at church.

well if we are wrong and we die nothing happens. but if we are right and we die we are in literal heaven with my boy Jesus. or in hell God forbid. and also at least we are happy

you prove that the universe and its laws were created naturally, which you cannot do you fuckwit. you are so dense you can't even see other people's points, regardless though you a troll so 2/10

>how to prove nothing
maybe you should use your brain like they teach you in school, zoomzoom. You prove there isn’t something. Fucking underage retards i swear. I only come on Yea Forums for nostalgia's sake. I underestimated how many edgy normie 12 year olds, like yourself, come here. Go back to plebbit please.

Attached: 1552339609972.gif (625x626, 758K)

Did it hurt tipping that fedora that hard? Damn dude.