She offers to fart on your face, in secret

She offers to fart on your face, in secret.

What do?

Attached: Butt Big2.jpg (1365x2048, 1.1M)

Say yes, obviously. Then ask if it can be a regular thing we do.

instant diamonds, without hesitation yes and can we do it bare ass . I would probably think about her fecal particles for weeks if not months wishing I could inhale them this time

Attached: 1541274274162.jpg (800x800, 47K)

My nostrils all open for u babe, Beyblades let em RRRIIPPP!!

Is this a thing guys actually like? I've accidentally farted in a guy's face before. Think he was turned on?

I’d rip those pants off and shove my face in there! Give it to me! Then lick that shit hole clean

Attached: 71852642-173A-4E03-A9B6-81F97259D86B.jpg (442x476, 19K)

if you are an actual woman and are attractive I would not mind, anything else and that's insulting

Attached: 1521506292490.jpg (724x960, 111K)

If it’s a female fuck yes! Sit on my face and make me take it.

You find the right guys to tease anonymously, and they'll go absolutely wild for a woman's farts.

Aslong as I got to fuck her after, and being in that situation is a pretty high chance of sex after

You guys are wild lmao

Ask for monetary compensation.

if there was a booth for a woman to sit on my face after eating curry, chili and burritos I would gladly pay hr college tuition myself. guys will buy your underwear and pay more money for each consecutive day you wear them. There's a market for men's briefs but not nearly as big. Plus you have twitch, youtube, instagram, asmr, etc

Attached: 1539113741385.jpg (1031x1180, 319K)

I'd be in that booth every day, sniffing up the scent.

The ultimate brap boy set up. Would you do it?

Attached: 1552195258068.jpg (1366x729, 138K)

>brap boy

Oh shit game changer.

Attached: 1552542370791.jpg (680x767, 123K)

Some guys love women's farts.

Most don't, but some do. It's a fetish that is growing in the Internet age.

not so in to the face, but I'd love to have her fart on my dick

I suspect part of the appeal is that it's easy to do in secret and doesn't even require nudity, as fart gas can seep out through clothing.

Thus, it manages to be simultaneously dirty (it's fart gas) and quaint (no nudity needed).

fucking easy

Attached: sniff3.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Yes but I want her to be super dressed up when she does it, hair and makeup perfect and sexy little dress and then for her to lift up her dress pull her g string out of her ass and to do a huge fat in my face that's the fantasy.

explain how this happened

Bf at the time was licking my ass. I accidentally farted. Not much else to say.

Reminder that farts smell like shit, regardless of the ass they come out of.

Lets see a pic of your ass wit timestamp

incel

Imagine her letting out a big stinky fart right into your face.

Attached: 1544229460940.jpg (800x600, 63K)

I’d stick a short tube into her asshole, spread my ass cheeks, sit my asshole on the other end of the tube, and blast a massive amount of gas into her ass after eating three pounds of beans and holding it in for hours.
I would then fuck my own farts back out of her for the rest of the night to help her relieve the pain from the bloating and pressure.