I am a young, attractive female. It has been my dream to have a harem of men that I pimp out to make money...

I am a young, attractive female. It has been my dream to have a harem of men that I pimp out to make money. I would train them to be perfect fuck toys, teach them to cater every fetish. Punish them when they don't earn enough, make them compete with each other for my kindness by trying to get the most cocks. Would this be possible? Are there sub men that are THAT degenerate and pathetic out there? Always been a dream of mine. I'd even just love a harem of camboys doing the same.

Attached: Dvo3JDnWkAA6GLI.jpg (426x459, 25K)

I like tacos.

Tits or gtfo

There's totally guys that degenerate and pathetic out there. It may involve a little bit of a search, but honestly, probably not as much as you think. Don't let your dreams be dreams.

Fuck off faggot

Where would I even begin finding them? Also is there a buyers market for guys forced to do this stuff?

I'm a biological female. I just have very sadist tendencies.

MY GOD ANONS! Rules exist for a reason. Tata's or ta-ta-!

tits or begone

>young, attractive

Tits bitch. Or I wont believe you. And wont give you the attention you desperately want

You’re a fat LARPing faggot with or without a cunt. Go take your attention seeking behavior and breathe exhaust until you sleep

>Are there sub men that are THAT degenerate
Yes, and you're in the perfect place to find them.

fucking newfags pieces of shit go eat a dick

Go on fetlife
You're welcome

Somebodies mad that they don't have a vagina.

Are you really saying there are no degenerates on Yea Forums GTFO with that bullshit.

If you post tits with timestamp, I'll be a camwhore. What's the starting pay?

Attached: finally.jpg (257x301, 17K)

Thank you!

Me too, OP.
Should I go buy ice cream and post a picture? :c

fuck it, I'll go buy ice cream :c

yikes

I suppose there's a market.

Bought it. Ate it :C