Found this in gfs texts...wat do

Found this in gfs texts...wat do

Attached: 2FD8D522-A0E3-4C50-A53C-B11B2B419D96.jpg (750x739, 99K)

>confront her
>guilt trip her
>make her life hell for a week
>break up and move on

Fuck your GFs sister/bff, take pics, send them to her, tell her to get lost.

Take his details, flirt with him, take him before she can.

>found this in gfs
Why are you still referring to her as your gf? You should have already moved on to bigger and better things before you ever made it to Yea Forums.

Dats gay bro

Find out who the guy is who sent the photo. Arrange to meet, pretending to be her. Break his legs with a baseball bat. Cut his dick off, and feed it to him. Turn him over and fuck his ass. Let him bleed to death covered in cum. Or just dump your GF

Confront her and quit being a pussy

Tell your gf to tell the guy to lift weights and stop eating fast food

Fuck him to make her jealous.

I’m not as fit as him, if that’s what she wants them I don’t stand a chance

Print it, cum tribute it, then take picture, then substitute the original with the cum tributed one on her phone. Do not tell her.

This is her for context

Attached: 817FE38E-43CB-4F00-AFAB-1CAF034EDF07.jpg (543x739, 429K)

To rights don’t make a wrong. Love her and forgive her. Or just be a fucking man and dump that back stabbing bitch and tell her to go get crabs and die of AIDS.

Lol

Only right answer.

let him fuck her infront of you, then dump her

Attached: 3442070310.jpg (1514x1624, 189K)

As far as I know, there are tons of girls who receive non requested nudes. Find some more evidence, then confront her.

There was this as well. Should I just be a cuckfag

Attached: BA0E82FA-B0C2-42D4-A4A4-A56AEF40A4B1.jpg (682x660, 75K)

Fuck dude in pick to establish dominance.

Lmao he’s not even that well built. Lean but not ripped. I’d just dump her bro. You’re better than that trash.

If she loves you your physique wont matter unless it hinders her or your health, this is to my understanding how a relationship- a functioning one- works. If she isnt in to you then your wasting your time trying to make it into something it isnt nor will it be. This is why I said to confront her, figure our how she feels try to work through it, if you can forgive her- but if you cant, dont go both ways, if you forgive her and try to make it work then you cant live in the past- and if you cant its time to move on user.

Bro this guy is a fuckin faggot Lol. Leave that bitch for thinking that this homois even close to the specimen as you are.

If you fogrive this whore she will just do it again. She isnt happy with you thats why shes doing what shes doing.

blessed thread?

Attached: yeoJ.png (521x449, 376K)

BETA

Curb stomp her

Ask why she has a half nude pic of her brother on her phone

Nothing.

If you're that intimidated by the average male looking body / dick root, then you should not even be in a relationship.

Yeah. I’ll fuck her for you.

Fuck her ass after you show the photo

So you shouldn't be in a relationship if you don't wanna be a fucking cuck, sound.

Offer him a free gender transition.

She saved my pics? Awesome!

Make it her wallpaper, block her from socials, block her number, go out and find more pussy you faggot

Based

Fool her into thinking you're a cuckold and want to fap in the corner while they fuck like rabbits. Then shoot his dick off and blow her brains out.

Attached: 1548427637826.png (626x461, 349K)