What drugs have you tried?

what drugs have you tried?

Attached: 1545871496842.jpg (1920x1080, 1.42M)

all of them

Speed, Coke, Ketamine. Weed considered as ''drugs''?

Attached: 1552425492253.jpg (701x935, 78K)

all except dope and crack

everything except Salvia and PCP

Attached: 1552551808293.gif (500x300, 1.03M)

Weed, mushrooms, LSD, and DMT probably some fake acid too

DMT, LSD, Shrooms, Speed, Coke, MDMA, Weed.

Attached: 1414579282459.jpg (225x225, 16K)

Tylenol, Advil and cough syrup mostly.

>everything

No, you didnt..faggot.

Attached: 1406974179060.png (200x299, 72K)

I tried to smoke a cigar once it made me cough a lot though so I stopped

Big tits for such a petite chick.

Weed, syncans, lsd, shrooms, 4-aco-dmt, mxe, mephedrone, coke, meth, heroin, 2-ce, 25c-nbome, amphetamine, hydrocodone

Favorite by far was mxe but sadly it's almost impossible to find now

A lot of weed, a lot of acid, a lot of alcohol, nicotine, some mdma, a bunch of pain pills, cocaine, dxm, shrooms, 2cb, dmt, salvia, probably some other stuff i can't remember. Mainly just smoke weed now because LSD doesn't exist anymore and all the other drugs I've tried I don't really care about doing ever again.

>alcohol
>weed
>hash
>LSD
>mescaline
>opium
>ludes
>meth, once purposely, once not
>most prescription opioids
>salvia

None. I'm straight edge and boring.

Oh, okay. I apologize, I didn't realize that you knew my life and experiences more than I know them..

Wanna say anything else that is literally impossible to prove otherwise? Or can I have what benefit of the doubt yet remains in your body?

Nicotine, alcohol, weed, benzos (pills), opiates (pills), sleeping pills, crystal meth, heroin, 2ci, 2ce, mushrooms, lsd, dmt, synthetic cannabinoids like k2, salvia, that’s all I can think of.

Where did you get ludes?

Pot, booze, coke, mdma, salvia, spice, shrooms, lsd.

Ones i frequently used:
Pot, booze, shrooms, lsd (for a short time)

Ones i currently use:
None

Ecstasy, cocaine....

Samefag here, somehow forgot about dck and salvia. Dck was in an attempt to replace mxe, it was nice, but alas is now gone too

Meth is gross. Weed is now boring. Acid is awesome, but lasts a long time. Have some DMT, but haven't tried it. 2CB is weird and dissatisfying. MDMA is amazing but the comedown sucks ass. Coke results in me being angry the next day. Alcohol has run its course. K is meh. Shrooms are done a decade ago.

All that's left is H.

But I'm scared...

At a party, back in the 90s. Pretty much impossible to get now.

Oh. And sylvia was gay.

I want mescaline soooo bad.

Heroin really isn't that great. Shooting it carries a high risk of addiction. Not worth it honestly if you're not already using it.

>All that's left is H
That's one I would never touch. it would have killed me. Never did coke because too many people I knew turned into complete assholes once they started.

Nothing to crazy just weed acid and various pills

Ur crazy, all I've done is weed. and I'm iffy on shrooms

Forgot to add,

Ones i still intend to try some day:

Dmt, mescaline, peyote

Brand name ludes are unicorn now but if you can find the right supplier online you can still get African mandrax

DMT is basically H, but without having to peak into hell.

Be careful user. The physical addiction of H is the among one of the strongest desires I've ever had to face. It is a demon.

Do DMT. You will feel and see true Divinity.

weed, lsd, mdma, coke, adderall/speed I've all done multiple times.
shrooms once and ketamine twice, I got more shrooms recently though and I'm waiting for a good time to eat them.

isn't mescaline just the active ingredient in peyote?

Okay I was wondering if it was from South Africa. Cool user.

OMG, OP!!!
This painting is SUPER PRETTY!!! thank you for sharing!
I have tried:
Tobacco
Marijuana
Ecstasy
Adderall
Xanax
Heroin (smoked)
Alcohol
Nothing else!!! I'm a good person with self control!

Can you compare ludes to another pill that’s prevelant today? Like soma or Xanax ?

Ecstacy, weed, k2, morphine at hospital that felt really good

Sure you did

Definitely not Xanax. If anything I'd say maybe Ambien, that feeling you get when you stay awake past the sleepiness and enter a waking dream state. But it's much more euphoric and has a better body vibe.

In no particular order
who else /hppd/ here?

Xanax Oxy
Hydro Coedine
Nutmeg. Doxylamine
DPH Adderall
DXM
GABAPENTIN
Weedo
Lsd
1p-lsd
Alcohol
Hydroxyzine
Lexapro
Lorezapam
Dramine
Nitrous
Cocaine
promethazine
ketamine
2CI
air duster
butane

Attached: 4L_FSgMQcvv.jpg (1024x1024, 1.18M)

Alcohol, weed, shrooms, and various medications I've been prescribed over time.

Attached: 0086.jpg (1424x1080, 285K)

Really funny you mention something being literally impossible while also claiming to have done every drug

>who else /hppd/ here?
>butane
user I think you have more than HPPD

You arent supposed to inhale cigars you retard

Cool

-DXM (very experienced user, I could be a guide in this dimension)

-Salvia (too spooky)

-Pre-Workout

-Marijuana (makes me speak negro, and have horrible bad trips)

-Psychedelic mushrooms (best spiritual experience ever, but I respect it and would not use it anymore)

-MDMA (end up regretting what I say, so just use it for dancing alone)

-Cocaine and Ketamine (once, in too small dosage)

-Benzos (good goy pill)

-Modafinil (my drug of choice)

I want to try Speed or Methamphetamine as a productivity aid. Anyone tried both and can give me quick pros and cons?

Attached: Le Bonhomme Samain.jpg (4764x3420, 393K)

I was around Yea Forums at the edge of page 10 when new the log posters started to flood in

>Nintendo Switch
>LEGOs
>youtube Japanese train videos

There's nothing more annoying on the internet than some retard calling you a liar, when there is quite literally no way to prove otherwise

Excellent post, user. You really cornered me here.

Every drug known commonly. I've not done every RC, as that would be impossible.

What is impossible, is providing "proof" that I've done all that drugs. I don't document them with photo and video evidence, because that would be retarded

You either gotta believe me, or don't. Maybe if you'd bothered to ask about my experiences youd be less likely to jump to conclusions

be careful with Meth as a productivity tool. Yes - you will get so much done, and feel great. But once you've been up for 3 days, you lose your humanity and become a burden on those around you. Sleep deprivation is the hardest drug, next to alcohol imo.

Meth is incredibly addicting because of how useful it is in this Culture we built. The very name of the game is working hard and fast, and that's meth.

Be careful not to lose yourself in the desire to continue using. The efficiency is more desirable than the drug itself.

Attached: 42320492_1009434315925274_1135759210429022208_n.jpg (480x853, 51K)

why would you do k2

Pregabalin - my favourite drug, but have to lower my tolerance as im currently on 3000mg+ per session, once a week

Codeine - feelsgood.jpg, but works only for 2-3hours

Poppy seed tea - oh my god, codeine on steroids, works 24hours+, warm, cozy feeling, but had problems breathing while asleep, and there are no working poppy seeds currently on the market

DXM- tried 200mg, hated the feeleing of derealisation + fear of sereotinin syndrome with my ssri

Weed - smoked a fuckn gram once, didnt feel anyting

K2 and preblends suck ass because of variability. If you're going to fuck with synthetic cannabinoids the best way is just to buy straight powder and a microgram scale.

Weed/hash, alcohol, nicotine, speed/adderall, salvia, shrooms, kanna, tramadol, butane, ritalin, sertraline (Zoloft), acid because I tripped my balls off once after smoking just one joint but not sure, but suspect it was laced with acid

Weed isn't a drug.
oxy's - all pain killers
benzos
meth
heroin - smoked
coke
acid
shrooms
salvia
ecstacy
only done pain killers and weed in the last 12 years.

Attached: danneeeeee.jpg (932x960, 45K)

Ok, but can it be done with, say, one small dose a week? Or does it fuck health, teeth, etc. even in such small amounts?
I've used MDMA extensively in very small dosages with no adverse effects.

Is Speed just meth in powder form, cut with other shit?

Your picture reminds me that I've tried Fly Agaric (Amanita Muscaria) multiple times: no effects except vomiting.

Attached: Parts of the Brain.jpg (960x720, 112K)

Weed, codeine, tramadol, dxm, dmt, coke, speed, valium, mdma (crystal and pressed pills), 2CB, ketamine, lsd

I'm 31 and I've only had pot, last time i had some was 12yrs ago. I'm a alcoholic tho!

Attached: 1552464075759.png (501x443, 274K)

Absolutely none

thinking about doing acid what was it like?

Speed = amphetamine, meth is much stronger and addictive

very alkaline

>DXM- tried 200mg
There's almost no effect at that dosage.
Try between 600 and 800mg and listen to music alone in a total dark room to get a pleasent trip.

How do speed, adderall and ritalin compare to each-other?

Attached: 2011_Drug_Harms_Rankings_fr.svg.png (800x577, 49K)

Once i found some random-ass ziploc bag on the street, with some kind of cristalline powder in it, i though it is some beta ketone stimmulant, so i snorted it, turned out it had to be a rc benzo of some kind since i slept on the floor for 41hours straight and i cant remember anything from that day

>alcohol
makes me jolly and talkative
>weed
made me relaxed, talkative and just filled with ideas or physolical but now I just get paranoid and naxious
>MDMA
great first time, best feeling Ive ever experienced. Every time after that was a bit less good, havent odne any in years maybe will do it again eventually
>Shrooms
Took a long time to notice any difference which made me paranoid because everybody else was tripping. When I did it was not a fun or good experience besides the part where I drove outside to a different location and everything was so extremely colorful, fuzzy, then fluid and whatever
absolutely hated music for some reason during it

i heard some shit from some acidhead at my uni and he says some hippy shit about how it opens your mind and you can "spiritually connect" to other people and how he thinks it is like what an autistic person sees so idk how much of that shit is true and would like to know if any of this is reliable

I think speed is just a street name for meth, or Amphetamine salts. I'm unsure tbh

You can use meth in small doses like that, yes. Just be very careful user. If you lack self discipline, you will have a very very bad time attempting this

d-don't eat those mushrooms .. stick to psilocybin

Meeting god within yourself. Be prepared to laugh and cry a lot. If you resist anything, you will have a bad time. Learn to accept the messages sent by the lsd. They are here to work with you, not against you.

If you're ready to discover yourself in a new and terrifying light - enjoy your dose :)
LSD is my drug of choice.

Attached: 33811088_1079878435483216_6872253969192714240_n.jpg (480x626, 70K)

Hey could u tell me what ur meant to feel on pregablin tried a while ago (w ket) and literally felt nothing from that only rly the k

thanks user

Of course :)
It is like the most wonderfull drug, just because you practically cant overdose, i dont have withdrawals despite massive doses i tolerate, it wont give you bad trips, just a pleasent buzz, like a mix of opiates+benzo, strong stimulation and instense euphoria, after which i sleep perfecty (!!!), mild closed eye visuals, enhanced taste and smell, and that wonderfull feeling of needles in the back of your head. Just a perfect drug, but the tollerance just wont go away, :( i had a 1 month break and the tolerance is still at 3000mg level...

Alright, in any case, I don't have access to anything anymore.

Maybe I'll try the Darknet one day, but I'm scared.

Attached: 15267679_1166676963401126_2746440883885487565_n.jpg (960x948, 85K)

Well as I said not 100% sure it was acid but given how long it lasted and the effects I'm pretty confident it was acid.

As for the experience, I wasn't expecting much psychoactive effects since I thought I was just smoking a joint I got from a friend (whom, in hindsight, was totally the kind of dude who would give people laced weed). And that was only the second time I ever tried weed so I wasn't sure what to expect anyways. Given that and my tendency to freak the fuck out at the time about being high because I was nervous about it, the experience was surprisingly pleasant.

I sat on a park bench with this friend and listened to "I'm the supervisor" by Infected Mushroom on repeat and I suddenly started kind of feeling like I had more than one head, all of said heads moving to the music in unison. Then my sense of depth was very enhanced. Can't really explain it propperly.

Then shit really kicked in and I saw everything in a cartoon-ish shade, kind of like borderlands cell-shading, if that makes sense. I also started seeing myself from a top-down kind of view once I stood up. Then all of my limbs suddenly started feeling very elongated and spaghetti-like. It was really wonky.

All of this lasted about an hour after which we decided to go somewhere, but I suddenly had deja-vu's every fucking seconds, like 10 of them. Time really stretched out for me, even walking between two lampposts 5 meters apart felt like 10 minutes. I continued tripping my balls off for a good 2 hours (but don't really remember too many details since this was at least 7 years ago) and then went home.

Once there I sat watching a movie with my parents and my mom offered me a beer and I immediately realised it was a bad idea but didn't want to come across as wasted so I slowly started drinking it. After a good half hour I puked my fucking guts out on the carpet and went to sleep. Parents never suspected a thing. 10/10

I've got to say that was a really formative experience for me, since before that I'd never really tried any drugs. So this psychedelic experience was really eye-opening. You know, you live through life thinking you know how everything looks and feels and you get drunk and whatnot and you think, well, this is it. And then you take something like this and you just feel like you've hacked your brain. Like, you can see the world through your own eyes, but then there's this substance and you take it and you see everything from a whole different perspective.

Although, in hindsight, I would definitely reccomend you try it in a familiar setting (like your home, if possible) or at least one where you're comfortable, definitely with a friend. Also make sure you don't have to go anywhere for the next 8-12 hours so you're relaxed about that. If you have access to them, and this is your first time taking psychedelics, I would reccomend you try shrooms first. Oh, and avoid looking in any mirrors. Seeing something different than your face when you look in one really fucks with your brain in a bad way.

Cheers that sounds decent yk might have to try find some more of it porbs just didnt do enough haha. Swear the only way of getting it use of the web literally didnt know about it until like a month ago

Checked
and if im trying for the first time should i do a whole tab or less and why with friends? like i know you can do crazy shit to yourself if your alone like that liveleak vid of the dude pulling his eyes out but is there any other things i should worry about?

This.
Well I have tried all mainstream drugs, sone designer. Meth isn't mainstream other here so never had that and there are too many designer to keep up.
LSD is my favourite, also done nbome1 and dmt.

Because it was legal and easy to get. It’s been like 6 years since I’ve done any.

How much have you tried that time?

How much pregabalin have you tried?

My brother died from opioid addiction, so I doubt I'll bother. Plus I'm 40 and have a nice wife and 3 kids.

Drugs were just for fun.

Not 100% on the mg but i did 11 of them

Imo it's not just for safety, although that is definitely important, not that you'd instantly pull your eyes out but you might try and do something dumb that seems logical to you at the time, like idk light a fire in your living room. Or just freak the fuck out and have a panic attack, it happens but don't worry about it too much. A friend could help you through that, especially one that has experience with the drug you're taking.

Aside from safety, it's just nicer experiencing psychedelics with a friend for the interactions that follow from it, at least in my humble opinion.

What I hear, the size of the tab really doesn't matter, it's the dosage. There's all kinds. 50 - 150 ug is good for a first, for a decent trip. 400 or 500ug ar also good doses once you're comfortable. But I'm not an expert in dosages

Those tabs have massive dose range, from 25mg up to 300. I currently have 150mg and 75mg ones. I say if 400-600mg wont fuck you up for the first time, then its not drug for you :(

im probably gonna start at 150 and see if 2 of my friends want to trip somewhere

Draw, weed, coke, crack.

I love drugs but I will never touch heroin, I really really hope you never try it. It will rob your life from you, trust me, I've seen it happen close up.

At first they manage for a month, maybe three, but you can see the mental change, then the physical changes start moving in. Not to sound sappy but you can actually see the light leave a persons eyes as the addiction takes root.

Then:
- Drastic weight loss
- Skin starts to go pale, then yellow/brownish patches
- Teeth start to go, breath absolutely stinks like shit
- Weird body jerks and twitches
- Voice starts to rasp more and more
- Face becomes sunken
- Brown patches become sores
- Sores get infected
- Really drastically underweight at this point
- May start shitting and pissing themselves
- Pretty much gone now
- Heart failure
- Stroke
- Gangrene and Necrosis
- Really aggressive staph infections

Taken from what I've witnessed living in the sittiest shitholes in Northern Ireland.

>LSD doesn't exist anymore

Maybe in faggotland, but I have some.

Dark net, bro.

Fag.

I would stick a needle through my dick for some legit methoxetamine

IoI, pIs greentext fuII story user

Weed LSD MDMA Xanax Codiene

>DMT is basically H
One of the most incorrect things I've ever seen someone write.

How can a jaguar get aya?

It actually is the most incorresct thing ever. I couldnt possible think of 2 more different drugs.

Very conservative drug taker
- Weed (drug of choice)
- Alcohol (don't care for it)

But my story begins, my first ever drug was:

- Synthetic cannabinoids
>Wanted to try weed
>Wanted to get high at home
>Didn't want the smell giving me away
>Didn't know anything at all (thick young fuck at the time)

I got two bottles of synthetic noids from a friend and didn't get any dosing advice. So I loaded it in neat and took a few hits. Must have been hitting me because I hit it a bunch more times while messing with the air flow.
>The entire room starts to tingle
I can't fucking handle how the high is smashing into my brain. I curl up in a ball in bed and shake and sweat as my head shows me the strangest things, I can't remember most of it, but I remember the anxiety.

The one part I do remember is lying on my back and feeling as though some kind of energy was pouring out of the crown of my skull, I concluded that it was my soul. I drifted in and out of black out unable to move while this was going on crippled with anxiety.

I wake up the next morning feeling really sketchy and feel like something in me had changed forever.
>Tried it the next day while masturbating and using my dildo
>Makes me cum so hard I get burst capillaries from straining from the intensity of the orgasm, pull a tendon in my leg from curling my toes too hard.
>Spend the next two years blasting my pussy with dildos and masturbating while rolling on it, every. fucking. night.
>Can't enjoy sex the same way anymore, now I'm off it
>Feelsbadman.png

I wanna post #sheeeiittt

Done everything m8 . Had an adderall prescription for 15 years they took it away now I’m bed ridden

Weed
Shrooms
Salvia
Spice
Temazepam
Alprazolam
Diazepam
Afrenopam
Nitrous
Acid
25i-nbome
DMT
Meth
Heroin
Crack
Cocaine
Codeine
Hydrocodone
Oxycodone
Hydromorphone
Morphine
Tramadol
Suboxone
Ketamine
Alcohol
Nicotine
That's it I think

Attached: image.jpg (819x1024, 212K)

worst experience out of aII?

Every one of my friends I ever got to try synthetic cannabinoids had the same type of anxious experience... Idk maybe my brain chemistry was just different because I never got that out of control afraid feeling. I did trip on JWH-018 once but it was more fun than scary.

The worst parts for me were the blackouts and the level of addiction. Syncans fuck with your tolerance and withdrawal more than anything I've encountered. It got to where I couldn't go to sleep without a hit of jwh-122 and my tolerance just kept rising to the point where I could literally smoke an ounce of medical grade weed and not feel anything substantive. That's the main reason I quit syncans, because I was essentially just blowing money to get high enough to feel like eating and then black out for a few hours.

It's been over a year and a half since I touched the stuff and I still don't know if my cannabinoid tolerance has reset. I'm almost afraid to try because if I smoke a bowl and feel nothing I'm gonna feel depressed.

Tits or GTFO. Now!

Hmm salvia is v disorienting and not fun
Meth sucks when u do too much and don't sleep for days
Shrooms can make u lose ur shit and get "the fear" if ur in a bad setting w bad ppl
Heroin probably because it stole 4 years of my life but I let it
Crack because I like it even more than heroin
Drugs are bad mkay

Yea Forums is a clusterfuck of bullshit now, the old rules don't apply because of this and I don't have to show you shit.
Yea Forums made it's own bed, now piss in it

ive done:

weed
lsd
shrooms
cocaine

all for fun and to expand my mind

Attached: 59F77186-00C4-49E2-8051-9F002E7BF60B.jpg (715x704, 48K)

Stfu, tits or GTFO newfag

Hmm salvia is v disorienting and not fun
Meth sucks when u do too much and don't sleep for days
Shrooms can make u lose ur shit and get "the fear" if ur in a bad setting w bad ppl
Heroin probably because it stole 4 years of my life but I let it
Crack because I like it even more than heroin
Drugs are bad mkay

Oh definitely suboxone actually.
> was prescribed for a year
> got tired of being dependent/numb
> went to rehab to get off
> didn't sleep for 2 weeks
> sneezing, chills, horrible aches
> hardest thing I've ever done

In no particular order
>Weed
>Coke
>Acid
>25I
>Various drugs prescribed for ADD
>Shrooms
Will post about my experiences with any of them if there's interest.

Attached: 6th century sativa.jpg (508x599, 108K)

coffee, alcohol, weed are my favourites on just a daily-ish basis
hardest i've done is shrooms and LSD. only once in a while, like 2-3 times a year though.
no interest in trying anything else. i'm usually stressed, tense and uptight a lot of the time from work so uppers like mdma or coke dont interest me whatsoever.
favourite thing ever is cracking open a beer, smoking a bowl of weed and melting into a big arm chair or sofa on a light dose of shrooms.

Well, my close friend died after smoking some herbal blend containing 5F-ADB. That says it all

Forgot to mention salvia

My tolerance never went up significantly because I was so scared of repeating my first experience.
But when I ran out of what I usually took and couldn't get more of the same I bought some other type online called red mist.
It just made me sleepy and didn't even make fucking myself feel good, I just wanted to sleep, I felt so horrible on it, angry and anxious and not in control.
When I came off it I felt like I was getting schizophrenia, or at least as close as I came to getting it. I felt like uncontrolable urge to let out screams that weren't like normal screams but more like rage growls, I managed to keep it in.
I also had a creeping group of voices speaking really fast in an unintelligible language in my head, and I went into a deep depression. Was genuinely the most scary experience of my life, and started smoking real weed a few weeks later, and ended up smoking daily after that. Weed felt great straight away though so my experience weren't the same as yours, maybe I had different shit to you I dunno

look it up on psychonauts and erowid. there's literally gifs and pictures that show you what some of the visual effects look like.
overall the trip is roughly
>2h of come-up, energetic rising feeling
>3h of peak, visuals and trippiness is strongest
>5h of comfy time, where the visuals and trip gradually fade and a nice sofa with a blanket and a couple of movies are the fucking best.
hardest part of acid is honestly just how long the trip is. 10h is a long time when you're tripping and cuz of it's length you can find yourself forgetting that you're tripping or feeling like you've been tripping for a lifetime.
plus cuz of it's length it's hard to schedule in basically a whole day plus the day after to sort of recover, if you have a job or social life or whatever.
worth it though, i like it because it's like taking a vacation from reality and from myself for a day every few months.
>visual effects
patterns run or "flow"

Attached: 1540094797607.webm (720x720, 1013K)

lol make me

or objects "breathe"

Attached: 1510426181858.webm (736x736, 281K)

Maybe. I never fucked around with the blends, went straight to the powders. I did it stupidly though and didn't have a scale, which is why the first jwh experience ended up with hallucinations. At first sometimes I would smoke with real weed, just sprinkle some powder on top of a bowl pack or gravity bong. Ended up just ditching the weed and straight burning it off in cleaned candle holders like a crackhead. At first I'd have very long buzzes for it and the -122 was great for just dozing off on the couch watching reruns. Last thing I tried was FUB-AMB and at that point I was vaping off 10-20 mg at a time just trying to try high, and the high would only last for 30 minutes or so before I'd be wanting another one.

I've never done crack, but from what I know of it I'd say syncans are the closest thing I've done to it. Even coke wasn't as fiendish as that shit.

Ur a faggot just talking about a boypussy until you prove otherwise, watch ya back bitch

>Various drugs prescribed for ADD
Please do share.

Attached: B1823.jpg (539x383, 322K)

I tried adderall once. I cleaned my room, cleaned my bathroom and did my dishes in the span of about 30 minutes. Then I sat down and played Shogun 2 for 12 hours straight.

Also tried ritalin once. That I found somewhat less enjoyable. I didn't get the same productive energy as I did from adderall, just sat right down and started playing Shogun 2, my mind in a total fog. After about an hour I got kinda hungry so I put on a pot of rice. I sat back down and completely forgot about it until 10 hours later when I came back into the kitchen and found a big dry lump in the bottom of my rice cooker.

>I tried adderall once. I cleaned my room, cleaned my bathroom and did my dishes in the span of about 30 minutes. Then I sat down and played Shogun 2 for 12 hours straight.

Holy shit that's awesome! I sometimes can do such things with a lot of Modafinil + coffee. Would really want to get my hands on some ADD meds. I'll try to get prescribed for ADHD, probably Ritalin at best, where I live.

Maybe you did not dose enough the Ritalin?

Attached: 94573854.jpg (800x600, 487K)

Nic and Salvia

Out of all the stims I've tried, coke seams comparatively underwhelming. Mephedrone or MDMA seams way better for money's worth.

To be clear I didn't think either of them were all that great. Adderall made me more productive, sure, but at the same time I felt like I was losing awareness and self-control.

>Ket
>MDMA (Crystal Form)
>MDMA (Ecstacy Piill Form)
>LSD
>Shrooms
>Coke
>Laughing Gas
>Weed
>Modafinil
>Diazipam

What does the graph say? It's in a silly language

LSD, shrooms, MDMA, weed, hash. Looking forward to DMT experience.

Caffeine, alcohol, various medications.

Oh and I did nicotine once too.

shrooms once, LSD twice, weed every damn day, and I'm trying DMT next week

I've consumed a lot of drugs. cannabis and cannabis products, LSD, LSA, 25i-NBOME, 2-ce, mdma, mdma(was actually meth), nicotine, alcohol, Xanax, Percocet, hydrocodone, codeine, morphine pills, Vyvanse and Adderall, lots of RCs (I forget the names of some but lots just bc sold as 'acid') Subutex, and dumb kid shit like abusing Benadryl and NyQuil. my drugs of choice are Vyvanse and nicotine, although I fucking love hallucinogens I don't feel the urge to explore the cosmos anymore at least not where I'm at in life right now. I'm 23 years old, started using drugs at 14, and now 10 months without drugs besides JUUL and an occasional beer. Ask me anything

Attached: 1552589101185.gif (500x271, 682K)

Attached: 9887509196.jpg (934x1360, 77K)

Benadryl gang

I want to know if very small dose meth would be just like a big dose of Adderall in terms of benefits.

Even though they're just different types of amphetamines I would say meth is a bit more impulsive energy than Adderall. It's easy to lose focus and has more body euphoria.

Attached: 9127757976.jpg (1014x1670, 117K)

Practically all of them. It’d be easier to ask me what drugs I haven’t tried. Now I’m working on finding some of the rare ones like
>mmda
>racemorphan
>quaaludes

Easier said then done though. It’s been rough trying to find them but I will prevail in time. Wish me luck Yea Forumsros.

Attached: A92826F5-37C0-47CD-B751-0CB78D4CA9D0.jpg (819x1024, 84K)

Alcohol, weed, speed, codeine, 1p lsd

Weed Xanax cocaine and lsd and smoked some dmt shit In a pipe I’m only 19 I’m probably never gonna touch meth or heroin but I’ll try mdma

Alcohol, weed, LSD, shrooms, DOC, 2C-B, coke, zanax, vivance, and a random green pill I found working at a car lot that I think might have been molly. Most of my experiences were with tripping.

Attached: pepethegreen.jpg (736x815, 38K)

Oh, and I tried some pain pills a couple of times.

Attached: e1df868.jpg (256x320, 10K)

Ya really only need 3. Meth, alcohol, and Mary Jane. It’s motivation for those of us who just don’t give a fuck.

Attached: 7437203476.jpg (1916x1604, 213K)

Attached: 0681724056.jpg (2112x1614, 140K)

wellbutrin

weed
cbd
molly (mdma)
sass (mda)
peyote
ayahuasca
meth
cocaine
prescription opiates
xanax
barbituates
ketamine
mxe
bathsalts
lean (codeine and promethazine)
whippits
lsa
lsd
25-i
2cb
mushrooms
dmt
absinthe
opium
Haven't tried pcp, probably never will considering I've been sober for 3 years

Weed,cocaine,lsd,mushrooms,almost any pill you can think of, mdma, salvia, opium, I think I got crank one time instead of cocaine. I'm not a druggie tho. Just tried a lot of shit in college. Only addiction is cigarettes.

Forgot a couple.
Mescaline, dmt

Stims
Speed paste, Meth, Adderall, 3-FPM, Ethylphenidate, MDMA, others
Benzos
Xanax, Etizolam, Kpins,

wow this is actually really accurate. I never see videos and gifs that can portray the experience

Cannabis, DXM, DPH, oxycodone, bath salts (MDPV), cocaine, methamphetamine (my DOC), LSD, psilocybin, MDMA, Adderall, spice (K2), salvia (leaf), alcohol.

Cannabis(CBD Hemp, Edibles, Dabs),
K2,
A Few other noids,
Mapacho,
Tobacco,
Kratom,
Opium,
Hydrocodone,
Oxycodone,
Codiene,
Bendaryl,

Coffee,
Alcohol,
Phenibut,
Gabapentin,
GHB,
GBL,
DXM,
Xanax,
Clonopin,
Clonazolam,
Etizolam,
Methylphenidate,
Amphetamine,
3-FPM,
Cocaine,
Methamp,
MDMA,
MDA,
LSD,
DMT,
Syrian Rue,
DOB,
25i-Nbome,
Psilacetin,
Psilocin,
Metacetin,
5-meo-mipt,
Phenylpiracetam,
a few other nootropics(noopept and such),
Air duster(LOL JUST DON'T),
Butane
Wellbutrin,
Abilify,
Invega,
some other anti-psychotics like Seroquel,
Probably a few more I can't think of.
Quite the list if I may say so, but there are still SO many more I want to try!