Who remembers the Georgia's tapes Yea Forumsro?

who remembers the Georgia's tapes Yea Forumsro?

Did anything become of that?

Attached: 1500264426972.jpg (800x500, 23K)

Some creepy fuck leaving vhs tapes some Atlanta asking for a woman named Heather. Anytime remember?

Attached: 1500264690964s.jpg (125x78, 1K)

Care to tell us more about it?

user left coded msgs with coordinates to different places around Atlanta, GA. anons went to location and found paintings and vhs tapes at various locations of a woman. The vhs tapes had strange shit like mannequins and a woman being stalked. Could've been fake but it generated enough interest here for a while

Thanks. Interesting

Np. And believe it or not that's not the weirdest shit I've seen posted here

Bump

What’s the weirdest shit you’ve seen posted here?

Chris. "Have fun in the pokey" Chris. user was obsessed with a girl he knew. Took pics of him jerking off and cumming on her relatives gravesites/ other disturbing places. Detective anons doxxed him and that's where his name comes from, because he undoubtedly landed in a world of shit when found out.

Bump
I'm interested

Is it related to this?
>pic related

Attached: 1550629418700m.jpg (789x1024, 131K)

that's freaky.
that also is freaky.

I'm not sure. Could be be, but it doesn't ring a bell. Some people connected it to that DEEPER YouTube channel but I'm pretty sure that's completely unrelated

More recently though, the mysterious Palmdale drug/suitcase. I lived 90 minutes away and drove to the location cords. Being that far away though obviously several anons beat me to it. Not sure what went down but there were at least 5 different sets of tire tracks all around that tree, some period stained (at least I hope) meticulously tied in a noose around the tree and a few drops of blood in various locations, with what looked like a smeared blood handprint on one of the rocks not far away. Anybody who went can tell me what happened? I didn't see any shell casing's and not enough blood to have been a murder scene, but that shit is still tripping me out.

I'm gonna keep the thread bumped for 30 minutes.

When did this happen user? I lurk often didn't catch that

Bump

Attached: 1552496845618.gif (490x327, 971K)

Bump

Attached: 1552320230749.gif (240x178, 296K)

Hmm. Maybe sometime in April or May of last year. It got quite a few threads because it could have been a Mexican cartel case. Hence my curiousity to the aftermath.

No, OP never delivers on Yea Forums newfag.

Yawn. Suck my dick faggot

Typical newfag response.