Has Yea Forums ever raped someone?

Has Yea Forums ever raped someone?

Attached: when-you-hittin-it-from-behind-and-she-keeps-forgetting-27123795.png (500x552, 131K)

Yes.
>Ex gf came over once drunk af after she broke up with her current bf
(tl;dr... We broke up, she cheated on him with me, she couldn't keep it secret, told him and broke up)
>vomits and pisses in my back yard at 1:30am
>help her upstairs to rinse her mouth and change her clothes
>passes out halfway through changing her clothes
>i fully undress her and drag her to the bed
>I'm debating fucking her
>after i play with her clit and tita for a bit i realize that she's not getting up
>go to town on her. Fucked all her holes except her mouth
>came in her ass
>cleaned her up and dressed her
>wakes up the next day hung over
>buy her ihop and a big Gatorade
>fuck her sober and came in her pussy afterwards
Fun day

Nice dude, done similar with my Wife. Got her blacked out drunk and ass raped her pretty good. She fought for a few min but then just surrendered to me. Hate fucked her ass while she cried a little but then she started moaning. Was cash as fuck.

I initiated sex with and fucked a girl who told me to stop multiple times before i actually stopped if that counts

No Mr. FBI.

Yes I have. I used to work with this cunt who would constantly talk shit to me. She and another guy were one of the reasons I got fired. Without a job I lost my car and was falling behind on rent. I was angry and emotional and started drinking heavily. One night I decided to pay her a visit. She was a short Mexican girl with a pretty nice round ass. The work was in an industrial area and at night the streets would be completely dark. She would park on the end of this long dark street. I waited behind a dumpster and snuck up behind her when she unlocked the car. I held a knife up to her throat and covered her mouth and said I would kill her if she didn't listen to me. I told her to drive to a deserted area and then we got in the back and I pulled my dick out. She looked terrified. I told her to suck my cock but she was refusing and my dick was pushing against her closed lips while she struggled. I told her it was either her mouth or her pussy then I held the knife to her eye and she reluctantly opened her mouth and I fucked her mouth for about 7 minutes while she cried and choked, spit and tears covering her face. I wasn't going to come this way so I started to unbutton her pants and she started screaming so I punched her in the face and pressed the knife to her throat again. She sobbed quietly and I tooo her pants off and bent her over and stuck my penis inside her. She let out a loud sob and kept telling me to stop but I kept going. I held her face down into the seat, smothering her until she was squirming for air. I let her up and she gasped for air through her crying. This turned me on and I pumped a couple more times and came inside her. I told her that I knew where she lived and if she told anyone I would call immigration on her family or kill them. She works at McDonalds now and sometimes I go into the drive thru just to see the look of terror on her face. She's also a drug addict now and there's a rumour going around she gives head for pills.

I knew this guy back in college that lived with this pretty middle eastern girlfriend. Long story, but we wind up back at my place after drinking all night. He tells her it is time for them to leave. She refuses and he turns bright red and leaves. We fuck and I tell her not to pass out. After round 1 I tell her to stay awake. She passes out so I just keep fucking her. Treated her literally like a fuck doll. Moving her into weird posistions and shit.
She would honestly probably take it as a complimwnt if I ever told her. She was beautiful but had esteem issues

Based and absolutely redpilled

I had drunk sex with one of my sisters friends and she regretted it later. Does that count?

Noice man.

Nope. Regret isn't rape.

One time I saw this women jogging down the bike trail late one night. Early 30's, white, Auburn colored hair and huge tits and a decent ass. She was wearing typical white mom workout gear; blue tank top and some yoga pants. I don't know why but as she passed I pushed her down the hill leading down to the river bank. She tumbled down and I slid after her. She was shaken up and had some cuts and bruises on various parts of her body. I got on top of her, covered her mouth and pulled her tits out and began to play with them. She was trying to pull my arms away from her mouth while she mumbled and was scratching them. I pulled her pants down and her thong was soaked. I could smell it and it was urine. I became even more aroused and pulled my little dick out and moved her panties to the side and after a few minutes of fumbling around slid it in. I started pumping and she was hitting/scratching me some more but I was just in the zone. I felt something warm and wet on my dick and looked down to see her peeing on me and I cummed because I thought it was kinda hot. I got up and she immediately started to scream rape. I hurried up the hill and ran home as fast as I could. And that was the story of how I lost my virginity.

I know I was just kind of making fun of the whole feminist idea of rape.

I got aggressive with a girl one time and kept trying to fuck her. I never raped her but I did earn the nickname Icky Nick

Is that fact or fiction?

On more than 1 occasion I tried to fuck a drunk girl that was sleeping. They always woke up and were never pleased

my wife got “raped” when she was 12

>wife is 12, neighbor “B” is 12 and “A” is 14
>wife goes to catholic school
>wife and B have been best friends for years, A moved in a few months ago and has been inviting them over to his place to play vidya for a few weeks now
>the 3 of them mostly hang out, play mario kart, goldeneye, etc
>B is super beta and has always liked my wife
>wife has crush on A
>A has girlfriend

>anyway
>wife and A playing mario kart and flirting in front of B
>B gets butthurt, sick of being 3rd wheel, leaves
>they start tickling each other now that he’s gone
>A starts pretending his balls ache, says when guys get boners their balls ache if they don’t do anything about it
>complains his gf never eases the pain while adjusting his pants
>wife decides she wants to leave
>A begs her to stay, says he really likes her and he’ll make her his girlfriend if she does what his gf won’t
>holding her arm the whole time
>tries to get up from bed, he won’t let go
>already pulling out his cock with his other hand
>she gives in
>A guides her to her knees
>she has no idea what to do, kisses the tip a bunch and licks it
>A grabs the back of her head and fucks her mouth for a few minutes
>cums without warning
>she swallows and they eventually go back to playing mario kart

he never did make her his girlfriend. but he did make her suck his cock a few days a week during the school year, and then almost every day during the summer. A threatened to tell everyone she was a slut if she didnt. B knew what was going on and didn’t say anything. my wife tells me that sometimes A would tell B to go home and then make my wife suck his cock while he played single player games. she never let him fuck her, but there were a couple times she says where he made her strip and she had to “fight him off” her and he’d “settle” for a titfuck (she had DDs by 11)

Beyond belief

did you cum, because thats what counts

>came over to my house one night
> she smoked weed beforehand
> hanging out and kissing and cuddling.
>decided to escalate things
>lifted up her shirt and pulled down her bra while she was on top of me. Feeling her tits.
> Her facial expression said she was into it.
>cuddled more. I was on top of her dry humping her pussy while we both had clothes on.
>as that went on and she seemed into It i pull down her pants. More dry humping
>unzipped my pants, whipped my dick out
> pulled her panties to the side and slid my dick in.
> She let out a gasp and her eyes rolled back. As i started fucking her she was moaning.
>Then she said stop. A few times. >After a few "stop"s she yelled out "why arent you stopping!?"
> i replied "because it feels so good"
>She laid back but i gave it two more pumps before i gave it up because i realized despite the foreplay she didnt want it.
>The next morning i pulled her shorts off again and fucked her from the back for a few strokes.
> She gasped at first again, then oddly as if by will her pussy went dry on me and she said "no". I put my dick to her face. She said "do you want me to rip it off?" In an unamused tone. /endstory

>Has Yea Forums ever raped someone?
Who hasn't?
Just part of growing up.

>LARP FAGGOT

a work of fiction obviously, virgins are too afraid to raep

And you married this retard...

Ive fucked girls that werent able to give consent. (Drunk not retarded or anything)

didn’t know until we were married.

when a girl throats your cock while you play dota, you marry her. just wish I why she was doing that at first...

Who knows. Seems pretty legit, look at all the details he remembers.

Soo...he was behind of all that...

Attached: 9m6vxm4j91ngs8hk622917971800.jpg (1792x1107, 106K)

I've seen this poster before and he posted pics of the girl. His story is the same as it was then. I believe him.

there's a lot of women that are literally that retarded, which is why claims of rape is so high with guys like A who manipulate them so easily.

it is if you're a woman

I had an x gf that was raped multiple times by her grandfather at a young age.
She was the hottest and most fucked up girl Ive ever been around

calling it rape is how she rationalizes spending a year swallowing his loads while he was still dating and fucking his gf

true, its not rape if you keep letting it happen for so long, doesn't matter how old she was.

Id be afraid to push girls as hard as i used to with all this metoo shit these days