How does it make you feel that after 8 years of republican's fear mongering america into thinking that obama was take...

how does it make you feel that after 8 years of republican's fear mongering america into thinking that obama was take their guns.it took a "republican" president and a democrat house majority to actually pass gun control

Attached: gettyimages-1052840826-h_2018.jpg (768x433, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_control_policy_of_the_Bill_Clinton_administration#Federal_assault_weapons_ban
youtube.com/watch?v=18578nQObow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it disapoints me at the fact donald trump betrayed his own party and all the republicans have did is sit on their ass and pretend like nothing even happened.i guess the constitution only matters when the evil democrat guy is president

Obama was transparent as shit. Everyone knew he was threatening to take guns away just so more could be sold. He needed that tax revenue to bomb children

He was a Democrat before he ran for president

> first boop stocks, then AR
Ha!
Nope

Ban belt loops

Attached: 1552581805082.jpg (473x960, 47K)

yeah,but tell his redneck red hat wearing supporters that.there to stupid to realize donald trump has been a democrat most of his life and his family are life long liberals

Well here’s the 18 year old “I just took my midterms for my first semester of community college” take on gun control.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_control_policy_of_the_Bill_Clinton_administration#Federal_assault_weapons_ban

>dems set precedents for sweeping gun legislation through fear mongering
>”HUR DUR YOU GUYZ ARE THE FEAR MONGERERERS 4 THINKIG IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN
It’s almost like you dont have a godamn clue what the fuck your talking about.

>if we call it an assault weapon these dumbfucks will by that it’s dangerous

You said something about fear mongering?

>hurr durr,bump stocks arent even that bad.even though i threw a tantrum whenever barack obama mentioned anything about gun control

you sure showed me kid

>hurr durr,bill clinton

go figure the trump supporting idiot trys to change the subject with something the democrats did.it was YOUR republican president who did this,not obama.not bill clinton,and not "crooked"hillary

also,i should remind you that republicans are the nra pro 2nd ammendment supporters.so have fun with the democrats which is where the republicans are gonna send you when trump loses in 2020.you anti gun pieces of shit arent welcome anymore

Obama tried all kinds of shit
he just got blocked

do not spread fud he was a Democrat leaning independent

yeah,was a wasted effort.since republicans just decided to say "fuck it"and let trump destroy the 2nd ammendment instead

>when trump WINS in 2020.

be honest fixed

lol,this is how retarded trump's supporters are.they seriously think a republican who supports gun control has any chance in hell at winning.good thing republicans are gonna kick his idiot supporters out of the party after 2020 so you can have fun with your idiot liberal president

Obama was a crackhead who used the system and eventually the White House for his own personal gain. Not saying it hasn't been done before, but the son of a bitch is a delusional communist. So are his followers, and they make it known in the light every fucking day. God bless America.

LARRY SINCLAIR

lol full retard

fully auto is already banned
bump stock circumvent that ban
so all that is is a fix on something
that should already been banned

and the ability for law enforcement to grab gun from imminent threats, whom then get their day in court and the state has to prove this case is a good thing..

GETTING STOCK OF THESE BAN ALL GUNS
LIBTARDS LARPING CONCERN WHEN TRUMP PASSES
THAT MYTHICAL COMMON SENSE GUN CONTROL
YOUR ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT (BUT WE KNOW YOU ALWAYS MEAN BAN ALL GUNS)

FUCK TIDES
FUCK SHAREBLUE
GET OFF OUR /B

Look at the fag lady OP gossiping about politics. They want to change the world, how sweet.

BECAUSE HES DOESN'T SUPPORT "GUN CONTROL" IN THE TYPICAL LEFTIST BAN ALL GUNS SENSE

THE MAN APPLIED GOOD COMMON SENSE JUDGEMENT
SO KEEP SCREAMING REEEEE AT THE SKY

JUST 6 MORE YEARS TO GO

Attached: Malbouique-1341685970.gif (266x200, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=18578nQObow

Larry Sinclair under oath. Lol.

Litteraly the last democratic president before Obama passed a MASSIVE gun control bill.

>hurr durr fear mongering

I showed why it isn’t dumbfuck. It’s ok to be wrong. You don’t even have to admit it.

>YOUR PRESIDENT

Oh yes. You’re so closed minded you believe I must be pro Trump if I hate Democrat’s gun legislation. The world isn’t Facebook dumbfuck.

Perhaps bump stocks are meme tier pieces of shit so I could care less they’ve been ban.

Perhaps I feel we’re getting fucked by both parties and perhaps you’re a retard who knows nothing about the subjects you drone on about.

>SO KEEP SCREAMING REEEEE AT THE SKY
>ALL CAPS

Attached: 1548430689839.jpg (588x823, 161K)

>”you know guys we shouldn’t let joe blow have tomahawk cruise missles”

>SEE GUUYYZZ YOUR DUM HE SUPPORT GUN CUNTROOLLL

Liberal logic ladies and gentlemen.

"there"

The fuck he was.

Both side's have ignoramus's. Let's beat around the bush and agree we're pretty fucked as a nation.

Fearmongering? How about "zomg the earth is going to be uninhabitable if big daddy gubmint doesn't do something11!!!1"

>not beat around the bush
In fact I want to beat up bush too

I don't think fear mongering works as well as it did in 2012.

it feels a whole lot better than being you, loser.

All Republicunts hate America, it's a proven fact.

>2 shekels deposited

>Everyone knew he was threatening to take guns away just so more could be sold. He needed that tax revenue to bomb children
The tin-foil hat is shiny in this one

Took you a while. I guess you totally forgot about the public knowledge his gun running to Mexico too.

100% projection

only one side is chanting
no trump
no wall no USA at all

and

no borders
no nations
stop the deportations

Attached: uF1I8sT - Copy.jpg (1090x1060, 170K)

Is almost like the label means more than the content to you.
Keep doing you. And by doing you, I mean being a phaggot

>Took you a while.
Only just opened this thread, so no. Nice opening strawman, though
>I guess you totally forgot about the public knowledge his gun running to Mexico too.
[Citation for gun running required]

I don't trust anyone in politics.

Those whistle-blowers are long dead by now. I'm all for stopping corruption, but trump isn't the first.

Trump openly stated while running that he had to pick a side, and chose the side that he thought he would win in. Doesn't matter what party he's in.

We're all being manipulated. Open up your eyes. It's pretty blatant by now.

This post is very disingenuous.
Trump was a Republican before running for President, before that an Independent, before that a Republican again and before that a Democrat.
Trump has essentially been a Republican for the last decade, aside from a one year period in 2012 (I think) where he was not affiliated.

Attached: 68012B61-0944-471C-8C23-2867B5032FDC.jpg (1274x830, 374K)

trump is pretty real tbh I was close-minded to him at first but he is going about every issue pretty rationally considering that he's EXPECTED to act irrationally.

>We're all being manipulated.
No, you're being manipulated. I'm not American

We wouldn't be in this mess we're in if Dr Paul won.
>Inb4 liberal ignorance

You aren’t being manipulated. You went through that phase already and now your just cucked

*you're

He was a Democrat when he was asking Obama questions when he was running against Ron Paul and those other forgettables. Didn't you watch those debates? How old did you just forget?

Your image is way off base

Oh shit. It’s almost like you didn’t understand a single thing I wrote.

Well then your opinion doesn't matter. Mind your own business

>encouraging people to stop being wasteful, start being mindful, reduce reuse recycle
>big daddy gubmint
Retard

You can google his party affiliation records, user.
Nothing I just stated was untrue.

The guy has been a centrist democrat his entire life pretty much so this really isn't at all surprising.

>2 shekels deposited

And it's not the Democrats.

No you can't because Google is shit. Use a better web browser. I'm not going to have my searches limited by a bunch of faggots. Fuck Google

Found the tin foil hat wearing DuckDuckGo faggot

Or search engine

>Use a better web browser.
???????

duckduckgo fucks your searches and abuses it's users as well user, don't be stupid

Use Duck Duck Go for all I care, the point is that his records are public knowledge and easily accessible.

>I still suck on my moms tit and do what I'm told

What are you guys talking about duckduckgo for?

Neither side "hates america". They just love different things about america. It's actually not a difficult concept.

Oh fuck off.

Politics always ruins everything

still your president

He seemed t disagree with my post ( ), I asked him to google it and he changed the subject from party affiliation to google, probably in an attempt to deflect from him being flat out wrong.

It does.... but damn... it's like the libs/cons have brains that work in fundamentally different ways.

No that was me. I don't use duckduckgo. There were a lot of assumptions thrown around.

Mostly both brainwashed.

>I don't use duckduckgo
I didn't say you did, I was just saying to use a different search if you wanted to find the information.
None of this garbage has anything to do with the topic and you're still deflecting.

Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987 and since that time has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party.

its the Democrats
protesting trumps chants

Attached: 1552392846622.jpg (493x380, 23K)

There's good in both aspects. Were just being bombarded with shit opinions frome the UN and globalists, and ignorant people

you cant love the USA
and hate everything it stands for

And that is why I said I don't trust anyone in the government. Yeah fuck me right?

You can love your country and still hate the government. It'll always be free here to have that opinion. They're all sneaky bastards.

>And that is why I said I don't trust anyone in the government. Yeah fuck me right?
>He was a Democrat when he was asking Obama questions when he was running against Ron Paul and those other forgettables. Didn't you watch those debates? How old did you just forget?

Attached: Retarded.gif (218x228, 1024K)

>liberal detected

Attached: 1540445079902.gif (245x180, 967K)

What?

Attached: 1437427088016.jpg (500x500, 18K)

hating america? you mean like,when your trump boy passed gun control.why not just have hillary as president if your going to act like a bunch of democrats

Attached: t0m537.jpg.cf.jpg (406x310, 13K)

also,trump is the one who cried about football players peacefully protesting.i guess trump and his supporters think living in a free country means no guns and not having the right to peacefully protest

Attached: 1492700955837.gif (350x197, 1.6M)

I'd say that image is rar, but it's just a jpeg

I bet we'd be best friends. I love firefly

your mom never loved you.

you got a democratic president. why are you still upset over trump?

And..... let me guess.... you think the other side hates everything the USA stands for? Both sides feel this way numbnuts. You aren't some special little snowflake and your side has everything "right". What the USA stands for is up to interpretation.

The problem was she loved my dad, and now I'm here. I never wished for this.

You mean freedom.

Welcome to the melting pot

Attached: freedom-mel-gibson.jpg (542x542, 64K)

I just want to bring it to all of your attention that we don't say g-u-n anymore, it's an offensive word, we should call them gums instead, gum is a less threatening word.

Hess not even a Republican. He ran as one because they'd promote his run.

>Hess not even a Republican.
What is he?

wwjd

Attached: jesusgun.jpg (350x263, 44K)

Bull, I never heard of a Liberal politician proposing "to take away all guns". Either you are a Putin troll or brain Trumpster led around by typical right wing demagoguery

Attached: putintoasting.jpg (924x500, 130K)

You use the word "freedom".... but you mean freedom for YOU and the things YOU care about.

None of his supporters actually care he was voted for because of the platforms he ran on. Hes a NYC businessman which pretty much guarantees hes a lib.

then what was that whole emma gonzalez thing about?

His DOJ thugs are being investigated now too.

He just changed back all the fucked up legislation Obama put in place.

You havent been around many or any liberals then.

That's 1980s liberal talking points. 2019 liberal talking points are batskill crazy things like "let's spend $43 trillion on rebuilding every single structure in the country."

I voted for him because I wanted to see liberals with hurt butts. I will vote for him again because I want to see 4 more years of hurt butts. Bonus is that I get to have a booming economy and the stability of an effective president while enjoying said hurt butts.