What are bad signs for girls like tattoos or noserings?

What are bad signs for girls like tattoos or noserings?

Attached: 1550938324763.jpg (4000x2667, 934K)

Anything smaller than a D cup

tattoos, hair, piercings, fat, talking, eating, looking at things, are all bad signs and you should cut and run if you see any.

They both indicate severe meth addiction.

When then have a vagina they're typically psychotic, largely a bad sign.

Unnatural hair colour = aposematism

Tattoos, piercings, dyed hair (wild colors), bad relationship with family (especially with her dad), antidepressants, guy friends, etc... Any one of these signs is a warning sign she’s not girlfriend material. You see multiple signs, you better run.

^

weird ass nigga frighteneed by some hair idgaf nigga ill fuk a bish w fukin rainbow hair. dominance over fear my fellow animal.

>What are bad signs for girls like tattoos or noserings?

Pros: Her expressive nature may be a sign that's she's a freak in the sheets. Like the girl who has daddy-issues and likes to be choked and throat-raped.

Con: Could be covering up track marks, questioning that she might have AIDS or Hep from needle usage. Heck, might have Hep from all the tats anyways.

dye hair, pull in her ass she wont care

Eyebrow rings, guaged ears, no female friends, social media obsession, face tattoos, and daddy issues are all red flags.

Attached: 1547574491656.jpg (720x1280, 79K)

Lack of feminine penis.

Nigger exes

and now in English?

why are stretched ears a bad sign?

Bad relationships with either parent is a huge red flag, chicks get real fucked up if they have a shitty mom/dad.

Probably because 98% of people you meet with them are fucking dildo's

Piercing or tats means there’s a good chance for butt sex. Otherwise they are damaged whores.

Butterfly tattoos. I've yet to meet a girl with a butterfly tattoo who wasn't a raging slut.

strange dude, scared of some hair. i don't care about the hair color, I'd fuck her with rainbow hair. Dominance over fear, cuckhold nigger.

Ex had one on her shoulder blade, huge slut for sure

I dunno man, I work in a tattoo shop and most of the people I meet with stretched ears, especially bigger than 1" or so are pretty genuine and level headed people. It's the generic looking unmodified folk that come into the shop for their first piercing or tiny little quarter sized flash tattoo that are the real jerk offs.

Kek’d!! Good one.

Foaming at the mouth!

Tattoos aren't really a bad sign.

If someone acts like they are a virgin and yet they have 3 kids, that is a bad fucking sign.

Most normies have tattoos these days.

Thick green stuff oozing from her pussy.

Yeah.

Attached: mfwskinnynoboobswife.jpg (519x346, 21K)

i wouldnt date a girl that doesnt have tattoos or piercings, never seen the correlation between tattoos and bad signs.

>Tattoos, piercings, dyed hair (wild colors), bad relationship with family (especially with her dad), antidepressants, guy friends, etc... Any one of these signs is a warning sign she’s not girlfriend material. You see multiple signs, you better run.
Fiance is really, really heavily tattooed and pierced (and doesn't cover up much) but is incredibly stable and has been for all the time I've known her. Never any drama or nonsense and she might be the most "male" thinking girl I've ever met in terms of reason and logical conversation, and is very self-disciplined. She somehow manages to impress "normal" people when they meet and talk to her and break some of those stereotypes. It's crazy to see how well she interacts with everyone socially since she is the only one among her friends that is like that. I realize she may be an anomaly but she exists so others must as well. The depression/meds and guy friends, though, can definitely confirm from experience (other girls I've dated) are bad bad bad. Especially the guy friends. No girl should have a bunch of guy friends they keep talking to and wanting to hang out with if they are in a relationship.

You really found a good one user, I really like the tattoed + crazy hair + piercings aesthetic, but most girls like that I've met are def insane and I'd rather never met them. My wife fits the description but she acted completely normal until we got married, and now we have a daughter, and we're like one fight away from divorce

>Fiance is really, really heavily tattooed and pierced (and doesn't cover up much) but is incredibly stable and has been for all the time I've known her. Never any drama or nonsense and she might be the most "male" thinking girl I've ever met in terms of reason and logical conversation, and is very self-disciplined. She somehow manages to impress "normal" people when they meet and talk to her and break some of those stereotypes. It's crazy to see how well she interacts with everyone socially since she is the only one among her friends that is like that. I realize she may be an anomaly but she exists so others must as well. The depression/meds and guy friends, though, can definitely confirm from experience (other girls I've dated) are bad bad bad. Especially the guy friends. No girl should have a bunch of guy friends they keep talking to and wanting to hang out with if they are in a relationship.

The line "my fiance is stable",
Says everything I need to know about you and your fiance.

Sort of like, if I said "I haven't heard the voices in my head telling to kill people, all day!"

purse full of condom wrappers...

whiteboi nigger thread poster spotted

here for sauce

>tattoos or noserings
those are fine by me, but you should really be looking more into the personality itself, rather than the appearance tbh