What are the best ways to roleplay as a girl?

What are the best ways to roleplay as a girl?

I like to dress up like a cute little girl, I be dominated by strangers on the internet.

What are my best bet to fullfil my desires over chat?

Attached: 02yiowrdgsk21.jpg (288x450, 40K)

dress up and send us a chatroom link

cut your crotch and bleed once a month

I don't think I'm trans tho... I just want to be a girl, but I don't hate being a man

no, you just want the nice part of being a girl.

I'm kinda shy about sharing pictures, because last time I did people told me to come back once I'm shaved and taking estrogen...

The idea does sound really hot but I don't know if I should let a kink get too far.

this

Chaturbate, set up donate box and let people pay for you to do disgusting stuff. Quit your day job and be a full time cam bitch

Exactly! I want to feel pretty and I want someone to be assertive with me.
I dont wanna cut my dick tho

Attached: tumblr_nm20fqe22l1s2o13zo1_250.gif (245x197, 717K)

Lol you didn't shave? first of all need to work on looking the part otherwise this is never going to work. No chems or tabs needed just clever makeup and vigorous hair removal. I recommend veet or nair

Would love to be cam bitch

What if my friends notice I shaved my legs!

nobody here knows who you are, nothing you do here can affect your actual life. Yea Forums is a place of free expression and maximum degeneracy.

Attached: tumblr_nj9mlu8Jvc1u79299o1_500.gif (496x279, 1.72M)

How would they?

I go out dressed once per month, but my prep involves hair removal cream all over. Nobody notices my arms have no hair in my day job. You will end up not giving a shit once you do it enough.

ask them if they like it, tease them about it, wear clothes that show off your body, go full homo. maybe it'll even get one of them will fuck you

Have you got a discord?

Yes i have one, are there general discords out there for this kind of stuff? I'd be interested to join

Attached: tumblr_njtm7xPmVs1tezjkso1_500.gif (499x258, 1.76M)

thank you all for your answers, here's a pic of me to close this out ^^

Attached: IMG_20190215_190044__01.jpg (1682x2780, 719K)

Do you wear a wig?

No those are my real hair!! :)