In social life...

In social life, why does there always have to be at least one asshole who always destroys your fun as soon as he or she walks through the door?

Attached: 1552517326766.png (322x527, 155K)

Because they’re selfish? Idk? That’s my assumption.

Attached: F028BDCB-FAE5-48D5-AA87-0140AE2EF523.jpg (446x766, 60K)

keep in mind that to someone in this world, this person is you. use this to better yourself and thus better everything.

Based

Shit happens all the time

I've been diagnosed with what they called a 'social personality disorder' basically saying im shit at making good friendships and my knowledge and respect of social standards and boundaries is a bit weird. It feels like im always the asshole that ruins stuff and hurts people but I don't want to be that kind of guy. I just can't do anything about it, I try to be positive and try to be nice but it usually ends up with me fucking up people so whenever Im not at school I just sit alone in my room and dont meet people because I know I will fuck them up

As our former President and founding father Yea Forumsroham Lincoln would say, "it's better to make friends than keeping enemies" or some shit like that (sue me), I know it is not verbatim and I'm off.

Attached: 1552067420446.jpg (414x478, 43K)

This is so true.

Once you stop placing this label upon others, only then can you stop being this person yourself.

Honestly no. I have no personality in public and talk at a minimum. I am not this person to anybody, but I hate this kind of person.

This is BS. There is no universal mirror world for every situation your beta brains come up with. Stop cucking your selves.

Because most people are pussies that choose to allow individuals like that to continue acting the way they do without repercussions. First try ignoring the idiots obviously attention starved need to be the center of attention, next try calling them out on it in private (anything said in front of a group of people never goes well), if the guy still doesn’t get it then it’s time to remove him or yourself from the equation.

This is exactly what can "destroy someones fun as soon as you walk in the door."

You don't like this answer to your question because it's true.

It's from an anonymous person, that doesn't have to worry about your feelings. It's an honest answer to what is probably true.

Someone in your life probably dreads when you come into a social situation because you make it awkward, with your "no personality and talking at a minimum."

The only people that are even concerned with certain people in this way are generally unpleasant themselves.

I hate people who talk way too much IN PUBLIC, assuming everybody cares or is interested in what they have to say. Their arrogance and flamboyance is what makes them irritating. If anyone is annoyed by me, as the way I described myself, they're not worth any thought or consideration.

>wants people to go away based on their personality
>has flaws themself
>can't see how people would want them to go away because they're probably awkward and not fun at all
>"t-they aren't worth my consideration"

This is why ur making this thread on Yea Forums

yeah you can. its just means you have to take direction from someone else to help you learn how to communicate better, and all that sounds hard, scary and like selling out. so instead you just say "i got problems and im too stupid to fix em, boo hoo. boo hoo"

get over yourself. there's a world out there for you if you just start seeing a therapist to learn a few life skills you didn't pick up on the first time around.

I don't feel the need to care much any more about this. I don't feel like I've been that bad but can be awkward at times. I lost my 2 friends so it's back being the loner I already am. Only step outside to work or to get drugs/food. Head phones on 24/7 whilst doing so.

What if you're always invited to hang outs and never have to solicit them yourself?

fucked up the reply guess i am the pariah

Its nobodies fault but your own if you didn't learn the lesson of "rivals" when you played Pokémon.

i think this is the point u need to reach to understand yourself and social situations

you have to understand yourself and not worry about other people to be a functioning, likable person

you wont be a loner for long if you get out there user, and don't worry too much about being alone

Everyone has flaws, but not everyone is loud about theirs. If you constantly talk loud in a room full of strangers, which is what most people really are, strangers, it should be no surprise to you that people, like me, hate when you walk through the door, waiting to ruin their fun.

yeah there are some people who can't read a room and project everything about their life onto everyone around them while not actually participating in a conversation and they're insufferable cunts. You'd be farther ahead to just attend a lecture if you want to hear someone drone on and on or just go on reddit.

sometimes it's subconscious, but it's their way of "busting your balls" and if it makes you feel a shaken up and not as a joke and not just something you can let slip, then you're devaluing yourself in front of him in the social pecking order, so don't do that. Don't allow it to get under your skin. Instead, just say yep, haha, and then just go back to what you were doing. Or agree and amplify. Agree and amplify always blows any criticism out the water and makes them look like the original asshole/fool for even trying to resort to a personal attack.

Honest advice here. Good luck ape.

So what you're really saying is your emotional intelligence score is null or at max very, very low, yes?

Understandable. But it's a learnable skill big boy. So nothing to fret about.

Did he mean like making new friends? 'Cause that quote is all sorts of jacked up.

Hating someone for their personality (loud) is just as bad for them hating you based on yours (quiet).

You can't seriously believe they're purposely doing this, waiting to ruin your fun. That's pretty autistic of you.

>Narcissism
>They got touched as kids
>They didn't get touched enough
>Parent issues
>Over compensating for something

End of the day it doesn't matter. They are natures cunts and will be till the day they die. Let em have it and skirt around em, or stop hanging out with em. Up to you. Also possibly some introspection is needed. Stop being a snowflake, maybe. I dunno.

Attached: 1357032117259.jpg (400x594, 97K)

So you'd just rather sit in eternal silence? So like death?

Wtf is wrong with you? People have diff. personalities and the people talking a lot many times do it out of nervousness, some do it to help others engage or they wanna connect themselves.

Don't tell me you can't feel basic empathy now, because you're creeping me out with this "talkative person doesn't deserve my consideration." The fuck? Yeah, I'm sure every talkative person is terrible.

Yes exactly

100% true

Insecure fuck
Never felt that in my entire life except in 6th grade or something, grow up bro.

You're the guy, my dude

I have nothing against social situations.
I have nothing against people.
I honestly like people and enjoy company
But I enjoy being a loner. I have no reason to make friends anymore and it's also safer for both parties.

>he doesn't understand personality
>doesn't understand the world does not revolve around him and what makes him comfortable
>uncomfortable with social situations
>loud noises make him uncomfortable

he sounds like an aspie right?

Who said anything about eternal silence?

It's actually antisocial to force your personality on a room full of people, which is what these loud and overly talkative people are doing. Everyone doesn't need to hear the same loud mouth go on and on. As you said, we all have different personalities, so why would we want one person to constantly dominate the room?

This really. I'm a straight asshole but it's not like I have that shit turned on max whenever I'm in a group setting and I get along just fine, those who have a problem are usually holier than thou faggots whom I direct the energy to.

Pretty sure the kind of guy he's referring to is the self centered doesn't give a fuck about what's going on guy who'll ramble on and on about his job or his hobbies while no one around him is able to follow, relate or care and he just holds you hostage in the conversation the whole time. Nobody likes that person. I know I'd take eternal silence over that shit

I'm not insecure, that's all, stop being a weird guy and grow up, that's all.

You sound like a butthurt loudmouth, the kind that I'm describing. You're probably delusional enough to think people like you just because they don't overtly tell you to shut up.

not OP. How can i be easy to be around?

Absolutely. My world opened up when I realized this about myself. I realized everyone is wired differently, and my wiring is atypical but not unheard of. I feel so much more at ease knowing some people are just different now, I don't fixate on the differences.

This × 1000. I'm starting to think people need to be more resistant to these type of people because they never take a hint and really don't care to take one. They don't care what anybody thinks because they're too busy rambling.

I'm shy too, asshole, but people like me and I don't mind them.
You don't have to be all autistic about it and make threads on Yea Forums trying to get people to validate you.

weird how "beta" and "alpha" have evolved as a concept into people who are on top and on bottom. of course there is no universal mirror, but let me tell you this: like i said that to someone he is the kind of person he despises, you are a true beta to someone. you say there is no universal mirror, which is true. and i say there is no univeral alpha, no universal way to be on top. the sooner you realise that you may be the hated, looked down upon person yourself no matter what you do, you also may learn important things about the person you "hate". this is only beneficial.

If people didn't make threads, we wouldn't have Yea Forums, retard. Also, I'm not shy. Just because I'm not an annoying loudmouth in public, doesn't make me shy.

not really weird since one is literally on top of the females fucking them and the other is on the bottom of the social ladder jerking off if the alpha permits it

Hm guud question. My answer would be that in life there will ALWAYS be someone who hates you. When you walk down the street and someone looks at you with hate and disgust you look at yourself and wonder why? Whats wrong with me? The answer most of the time is nothing. Nothing at all. And, there is no reason. Other than people are people. Don't let them discourage or ruin your life because if you flop over like a dickless trap boy they'll walk all over you even more. Know who you are. Fight for what you believe in and what makes you happy. You only get ONE life so why let some piece of shit ruin it or drag you down?
I say laugh at that one asshole. Even if he says the most heinous fucked up things that hit you and only YOU like a sledge hammer. Laugh. Because YOU should have pity on him. Only worthless twats go out of their way irl to target a person to build themselves up. So, yeah. Laugh in their face. Maybe pick up a pile of dog shit and smash in their face.

Attached: 1552309626417.png (209x352, 145K)

I had a sneaking suspicion you were underage, but this post really gave it away.

Lurk more, ok?

Because you are a lonely faggot who thinks he cant be picky when choosing who to be around

Go fuck yourself. You're just shitposting at this point. You're the person OP is describing who needs to drop dead.

alphas need betas. alphas need gammas.

lol

Yup. Didn't pick that picture. Its not even saved. K den.

Attached: 1552574187490.jpg (380x380, 50K)

Durrrrr lol lol

Samefag faggot

so you're 11 then?

ok this is the post that definitely proves he was right about your age

One thing I find interesting is a good amount of the time this “person” is actually not even an asshole they’re just awkward and hard to talk to but they mean well but even still I’ve noticed people vehemently hate them as much as people they consider to be assholes.

You sound a little obsessed with little kids. Hmmm. I wonder why that is.

nah ppl just think ur a lil kid like i do

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 2.50.33 PM.png (478x541, 112K)

oof

got 'em

No, he basically said to make friends with your enemies rather than make war during his time in which there were wars and shit.

Attached: 1552355756263.jpg (750x923, 82K)

Why is Ainsely seasoning house plants?

roger that

Ah, nice quote. Pretty much save unneeded bloodshed.

Bump