What's your drug of choice, Yea Forums?

what's your drug of choice, Yea Forums?
are you high right now?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 114K)

g o d
yes

Fucked out of my God damn MIND ON weed right now.

the green flower stuff

weed usually. I'm fond of lsd and ketamine but I don't do them too often because too much lsd becomes tiresome and too much ketamine will destroy your bladder (thanks, norketamine.) not high right now but planning to make some cannacaps if I can find some "edible grade" weed - it feels like a bit of a waste to decarb and infuse choice terpy sparkly nugs even if they will be more potent than some random bud, you know? I've never liked buying shake/trim either, aside from the inescapable feeling that I'm the grower's trash there's far too much variance in quality ranging from a bag of untrimmed but nice popcorn buds to shitty sugar leaves and stems and that makes calculating edible dosage a nightmare.

just hash and a few cold beer. sometimes mixing the hash with weed but most of the weed is either brainfuckin haze shit or not really clean. a few cigarettes with 0.1 of good hash and a few beer are just right

Want to be high. But I'm at work

Life
And yes

coke xd

Alcohol is my go to.
MDMA when I get my hands on it. Got some Euro pressies for my bday next weekend. Gonna get lit and fuck my Wife silly.

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-143723_Gallery.jpg (1280x720, 587K)

weed

Weed, amphetimine, ritalin.
Im remarkably sober, unfortunately.

Kratom, Weed, DMT, & ejuice nicotine

OP here, so high I forgot I made this thread. Smoking some A-1 shit rn, unlike any other strain I've ever had. What's everyone like to dk while high? I get cozy and turn on music.

Attached: tomoko.jpg (2099x1410, 278K)

Heroin

GHB, MDMA, Mushrooms, Heroin, Weed, high heat cocaine

real heroin and Oxycontin too

Question to all you advanced stoners? How can I easily make hash? Is it a better high or what? Cuz I see people saying they smoke hash but I dont know if they buy hash from their dealer or make it themselves.

I like to lie down in bed and cry

Get drunk and high listen to any music while I'm like that.

weed and lsd. high af rn. got off work not too long ago and have a 3 day weekend

Attached: Screenshot_20181009-110413_Mimi.jpg (1080x849, 165K)

Shrooms, green, Diazis, acid and the odd bit of coke. Mix some of the others together and you go to space.

Attached: 1551174800130.jpg (640x571, 189K)

This man gets it.

Attached: 1450467530926.png (321x321, 89K)

i love acid and molly but right now i'm just way too fucking stoned my friend

live sugar / wax / shatter / flower.
Every once in a while I'll do a bump of crystal. Tried just about everything except lsd

Nobody makes their own hash, that's retarded.

Hash is made for easier transport and usually from less potent weed.

anything but stims or deliriants really. im pretty much dabbed out 24/7 but im gonna cop some k soon. done heroin a few times shit was so cash even tho it burned the cuck outta my nose

Who's coming with me?

Attached: 009-1.jpg (1732x1155, 1.44M)

Weed yes

About to smoke some thai/blue dream crossbred to calm down my PTSD attack I've been having for 7 hours, cant wait to slow my thought process and organise my thoughts so ky body can catch up. Hope everything is good for you anons

Attached: CutPaste_2019-02-24_21-13-10-660.jpg (640x360, 37K)

I weed. At work now though. If I had reliable/any access I'd switch to a monthly lsd 'vacation' and be clean otherwise.

weed, pretty high rn

Bit late to address the issue?

oi

Genchem

Love bud, but I've kinda worn myself outta it. I like coke on some party nights, and love adderal for studying, when I can get it. Not high rn cuz I got shit to do :/

>DOC
Heroin
>are you high right now
No

Speed, coke, benzos and my favorite to combine them with, the devils nectar alcohol

Attached: 1397103069494.png (712x649, 30K)

I GROW THE BEST DOPE OUT OF ANYONE I KNOW

Attached: good-good.gif (210x209, 49K)

Oxycodone.

very yes.

Attached: 20120502124055.jpg (1148x861, 95K)

Attached: 1419029875338.jpg (932x519, 47K)

2 expensive 4 the high, not saying hero is an option, but fuck

Not high atm.
Usually will do Weed or Spice.
Best thing I ever tried was Opium tho, but can't get my hands on it.

Where I am you cant even get dope anymore its all just fent analogues. i dont mind actual diacetylmorphine but i hate fent

Ibuprofen 600mg
Yes. I am high on fever.

also I dont have to pay for them i get 150 blues a month from my doctor lol

Pot is great, I love X if it’s around.

Darkweb is your friend, just received 100 xan’s and 100 blue valiums. 2 days post time

im thinking of buying from there. any tips?
like should i use a garage for my address instead of my real adress? what if pigs figure it out and question me? do i just go, i didnt order anything, someone decided to send me that?

Get high off crumble then fuck my wife's younger sister

Weed and booze, usually mixed every time. But not right now, gonna get some dinner first.

>no money for weed
Why won’t god just take me from this hell.

Used my own address, if you order domestic you are safe, super stealth methods, if the cops come they got no proof it was you, worst case a trip down town and some small talk. The one thing i would not consider ordering is weed, not worth it if a dog picks up the smell. But pills you are safe, the dealer i have been ordering from have had his business running for 5 years, nothing caught. Go for it man, but dont risk it on weed

lol, i was literally thinking only about weed. Okay though.
when you say domestic you mean from the same country? because in that case I think I'm fucked. (greekfag)

>alphabet is man-made

>technology is man-made

>alphabet is technology

and within the alphabet is our conceptual

framework. Or the matrix, if you will.

What the bong did you just fucking say about me, you little stoner? I'll have you know I smoked the most ganja in my class at Washington State University, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the fridge when I get the munchies, and I have over 420 confirmed puffs. I am trained in lighting blunts in the rain and I'm the top stoner in the entire city of Seattle. You are nothing to me but just another joint. I will light you up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words bro. You think you can get away with selling that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of dealers across the USA and your strain is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, bro. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your crop. You're fucking baked, kid. I can smoke anywhere, anytime, and I can smoke blunts you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in one-hand smoking, but I have access to the entire hydroponic greenhouse of the Northwest and I will use it to its full extent to get high as a kite. I will spray bong water all over you and you will drown in it. I'm fucking blazed, officer.

The same country, yes. Just my 2 cents on the weed, never heard about any busted tho

I like weed.

Methamphetamine

what is ya'll's craziest trip or high story?

Attached: full(1).png (491x634, 208K)

pretty baked

Attached: thecook.png (404x401, 125K)

only tried codeine, pot, cigs and booze from... let's call them conventional drugs
weed a fun but makes me a bit too paranoid
I much preffer my blend of 2cups coffee+1 dollop of ephedrine (not pseudoephedrine and I just eyeball it) and a gram of paracetamol (aspirin worked better but me stomach couldn't take it after the second time), high blood pressure+fast heart rythm+thinned blood=¿very weak bath salts high?
>
I find it splendid for studying and exercise, emotionally I just become void that sucks all the anger and loathing I feel for the rest of the world and myself and I do absolutely nothin about it, next day it's just gone. poof! never existed
I will most likely in the future process my ephedrine into meth or methacathinone, but for now I'm not spending that much

I'm a pretty dedicated coke fiend. LSD, Mushrooms, Ket on occasion. I'm currently high on a weed cookie jamming some king gizzard. It's a good time.