Someone help stop me from going to a glory hole today, I can't fight back the urge to worship a cock

Someone help stop me from going to a glory hole today, I can't fight back the urge to worship a cock.

I'm a guy 23 and I just can't stop thinking about getting the chance to suck a a big black cock but really ill settle for any good sized cock. I've been fighting this urge for so long and I just found out that a sex store with an arcade has a glory hole. I'm so nervous and I know it might end up disappointed if it doesn't go like I picture it in my head but holy fuck i can't stop myself from making plans for it already. After I drop my girlfriend from work, I'm going to put on a g string, stockings, some other slutty shit and then wear sweatpants and my jacket over them until I get to the hole. I'm scared about stds so I'm going to make everyone wear a condom unless it's a BBC and I'm going to worship it because it the thing I really want and I can't believe someone is going to let me suck on it and slap it on my face. Only for a few cocks that look good and clean will I let cum on my face, and I'm going to keep the condoms and make a condom belt that I'll wear on the way out. I'm sure I'll use a vibrating anal plug that I have incase I want to shove one up my ass. I plan on being there for an hour or two in the after noon around 7. I hope i get a lot of big cocks, I'm going to be sucking on the biggest balls I can find and record myself in there. When I'm done I'm going to grab my things and walk out as fast as possible. I'm leaving all the cum and the buttplug and just walking to my car that I'm parking 10 minutes away so no one links it to me in the parking lot. I'm going to be walking down a busy street with cum all over my face and loaded condoms to take home,i just can't wait but I don't want to actually do it but the urge just won't go away someone please help me, I have so many other things to do but the thought of have a hard cock for me to slap my self with and deepthroat is too strong

Attached: 28c67b41b060d7433586a3eb4b3b1396.13.jpg (488x366, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bet you're that whiney faggot that got banned for 1 whole month

stds man

No, I'm planning on posting videos later, I'll have screen shots from this post as proof if I do go through with it

Even if it's just one big cock, just holding it and slapping it on my face with a condom, just feeling his girth and warmth in my hand and my mouth would do so much for me. But stds are my biggest fear, they're what bring me back to reality

Would you like to suck on this?

Attached: 20190220_115421.jpg (2160x2160, 1004K)

>being a queer faggot isnt a mental illness

If I saw that, I wouldn't mind but it's not the type of cock that turn me on. It's got to be a realy huge and meaty. I'm a a rage size skinny guy so if it's from someone bigger with muscle and the more frightening they look the better. Black cholos, someone I can suck cock for because I know they deserve it

Wow you're a fucking faggot .kys

In Oregon glory holes are legal, i worked at one and there were a handful of occasions when something like this happened. If they are not legal in your state, the staff my stop you and you'll have a very unwanted interaction with them and cum on your face so that rumors don't spread about the glory hole.

Didn't even consider that, though now all I can think about is going to Oregon for a trip, I'm going to look into what other states might be closer

>Someone help stop me from going to a glory hole today
No one can help you now gurl, you'll be taking creampies from strangers within a month

You better go through with it and post your GF too I want to see what she looks like so I can imagine you and her sucking on a big cock together like little bitches

The modern American: A Thread

This shit is fucking hilarious! Are all americans sissified little bitches?

Attached: 505.jpg (600x737, 68K)

Yes
Literally every human male in america is "a bitch"
No exceptions

If everyone was a little bitch there would be no one to top them

Attached: 1276872623217.png (429x410, 10K)

It'll work out if you need some BBC but you'll have to keep going regularly. Make sure you have your buttplug in and bring some poppers you fucking sissy. Enjoy servicing real men and embrace being the natural cocksucker you are.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Consult your rabbi for guidance.

Hmmm...So he was behind of that?...

Attached: 9gca5gvasny7au32d227728421900.jpg (1596x1201, 132K)

Here's some BBC for you, BritBot

Attached: 1546707481554.jpg (539x540, 65K)

Attached: 9691545411.jpg (1884x1454, 171K)

Do it and take pictures and videos. Share them here.

Attached: 1552145528030.jpg (1280x1024, 369K)

Do it op. kneel on the dirty floor and choke on a strangers dick. grab your cock and blow your load on the sticky floor like the slut you are

>any good sized
I always imagined gloryholes would have weak dicks because big dicks, even on ugly guys can get laid by some (ratchet, but) attractive hos.

Glory hole is where you go when you're so ugly personally or physically that you can't even get a decent one-night stand. That's what I figured.

let their warm jizz cover your face. feel there long shaft sliding in and out. down your throat. how amazing it tastes. the sound of please coming from the other side of the wall.

Attached: SketchySex-Josh-hungry-deep-throat-guy-monster-cock-head-raw-gay-sex-barebacking-fuck-cumload-facial (800x450, 191K)

do it op! this is so hot !

8ch
.net/interracial

lol, sarcasm to deviate from the fact you know you're all a bunch of turbo-faggots

What the fuck makes you think they deserve it? The people who go to glory holes are literally the bottom of the barrel who need a random person who cant see them to suck their cocks because no one in normal life will. I can never understand this ultimate beta thought process. Theres a ton of guys that would probably let you do this, but you're choosing to go where literally the worst options would be. I hope you go and someone stabs you in the parking lot afterwards while you're wearing your stupid condom belt and your girlfriend sees the story on the evening news.

Just do it. Live your life.
Do it for me because I can’t.

Thanks to feminism.

>I'm going to record it
You damn well better upload it too you faggot

Attached: stupid hair lady.jpg (1976x4160, 1.36M)