Faggor Yea Forums mods don't even read appeals. I literally got banned for nothing

Faggor Yea Forums mods don't even read appeals. I literally got banned for nothing.

I'm not going to say what "rule I broke" because then they'll reban me even though I didn't actually break a rule. Let's just say the mods are illiterate. I got banned for a fucking month over that bullshit.

LEARN TO READ, MODS. Actually REVIEW APPEALS, FAGGOTS!

>inb4 butthurt mod searches ID and bans me for a whole month again

Literal faggots

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-074719.jpg (1075x147, 66K)

>I literally got banned for nothing
Highly doubt it

>banned from Yea Forums
Why are you complaining? That sounds like a good thing.

Nope. 100% serious. Here's what happened. I made a comment where if your illiterate (which the mods are), they could have interpreted as me being underaged (16).

Guess what? I'm 23. I appealed twice telling them I'm fucking 23, not you know what (I'm being careful with my wording since those faggots will just pretend I'm saying I'm supposedly under 18 again).

TWICE they rejected the appeal. Either they don't read the appeals or they are retarded. Maybe both

I was banned from ALL boards. I also started to transition from Yea Forums to business.

*You're before someone corrects me

>your illiterate

I saw that coming. I beat you to it.

Just change your ip/spoof your MAC address lol.. it’s so easy. Buy a VPN or something. If you’re banned for a month and don’t know a workaround, i don’t feel bad for you. Fucking pleb

Vpn doesn't fucking work.

>they could have interpreted as me being underage
In other words, you posted something unclear and the mods had to make a judgment call. Got it.

Next time, try being more clear and take responsibility for your communication failures before you blame others.

when people say to 'change ip'
how does one do that? I'd need a dynamic ip right? unplugging my shit and plugging it back in few mins later doesn't do anything

>In other words, you posted something unclear and the mods had to make a judgment call. Got it.

Ya, where I was speaking from PAST TENSE, jackass. You also ignored the fact they ignored the appeal which CLEARLY showed they were wrong.

>Next time, try being more clear and take responsibility for your communication failures before you blame others.

Next time, try not being a retard and not judge without knowing the full story or even knowing the actual quote. Naaaa that ain't happening. That requires a brain.

Idk. I used a vpn and that wasn't working.

>not judge
What is wrong eith me today... ignore the word "not"

Is this the first time you've been banned from anything?

Plenty of people are banned for no reason pretty much every service/site and the people who banned them don't give a shit.

Be prepared to be banned plenty, even if they're wrong, and expect them to 99.999% of the time never own up to a mistake.

Jesus, imagine being 23 and caring that you got banned from Yea Forums.
Fuck me. what a joke.

Na, a few times, but they were usually not that long. I think maybe the longest I've been banned before was for lile a week or 2. Not the biggest of deals,but a whole month from ALL boards? That's excessive.

You know what though, for a while, I forgot Yea Forums was even a thing so it's not like I was in withdrawal or whatever.

>reported

maybe you should stop posting and lurk moar like the newfag you are

Maybe connect whatever device youre using to your mobile data instead of home internet?

Maybe you shouldn't be such a dumb ass then. You sure do bitch like a whiney underage teenager

Reported. Next time don't post mlp or advertise content

Tried that too. Doesn't work.

KEK

>bitch
projecting much? Betaboi. Go drink your soi milk.

Listen to yourself

op is a crybaby faggot

That much is proven.

Drink your soi milk, pleb.

You're just proving my point

So desperate, you're willing to samefag.

Attached: 1549003159796.jpg (640x636, 41K)

So desperate, you're willing to samefag

No, u

Attached: 66949627178253821130.0.jpg (378x357, 58K)

You really are retarded. You do know you can count the posters at the bottom of the thread right? Go back to plebbit

Autistic retard. Mods should have banned you permanently

Attached: have a you.jpg (1680x1050, 152K)

Get mad, soiboy.

Great photoshop, pleb

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Annnnd so what? There are 13 replies and 36 posts. That can easily be interpreted as some samefaggers here and there.

LMAOOO retard. You burned yourself.

Sad

*13 unique anons

You got roasted and that's all you can say. Keeeek.

KEEEEEK HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>inb4 op gets banned for ban evasion
I agree though, mods are fags

Attached: a71gafstdxd11.jpg (1440x1321, 747K)

Jesus Christ you need help.

Yeah? So?

Attached: 2w136f.jpg (888x499, 88K)

No, U!!!!!!

*smirks* gottem

you really are retarded

They don't they can just ban you again for ban evasion. I'm not going to say I'm going to report you because that's against the rules but I could. You obviously know how to get around the ban so why care so much. I've gotten banned for all kinds of stupid shit. And back when being banned meant you couldn't even lurk.

>teleports behind you
No, UUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Nothing personal, kid. *smirks*

Attached: 1552576078050.jpg (1680x1050, 287K)

Harry potter
Underage b& for sure

This sounds exactly like someone who’s 16 and is trying to act 23.

Fuck off dicky

>the mods had to make a judgement call
>for his hotpocket quota
kys faggot

No UUUUUU!!!!

I'm on a roll

same thing happened to me tho, got banned for using proxies and VPNs when I never even used a VPN in my life

I have before I posted in a topic
and sometime later some faggot posted CP

they banned everyone in the topic for CP
I didn't even know I was banned till I tried to post the next day

XDDDD u used a nu may mae, take my upboot

yes i could have cleaned that up a bit.

not 16 tho and op is still a candyass

>candyass
Please stop looking at my ass, faggot

roody-poo