The Day Approaches, my brethren

The Day Approaches, my brethren.

How hyped are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=TcMBFSGVi1c

Attached: Screenshot (630).png (922x566, 358K)

I'm not a 14-year-old girl, so not at all.

>14-year old girl
they'd be to interested in k-pop and sucking dicks to watch this, m8

Overhyped Comic Book Guy nonsense. I've seen better movie franchises in the Mexican section of HBO for fucks sake.

You're confusing 14-year-old girls with your average Yea Forums man-child loli poster.

These movies weren't made for you, shit-for-nuts.

Go back to playing Fortnite and listening to XXX

wasn't even directed at me but ima need ice for that burn

Attached: uJfLmBh5laHPuFa1z2SW0RjRJICs8bNQIfOX2YbKyTI.jpg (640x795, 104K)

Cap wields Mjolnir before he dies at the battle in New York through time jumping in the quantum realm

Bullshit

cap would never be worthy enough for mjolnir

look at my screenshot. Clearly that isn't in the Battle of NYC since it's night-time

comic book movies are regurgitated shit like law and order.

If anything, MCU Ant-Man would be worthy

Come April my friend.
You’ll see..

Never said your screenshot was that part ;)

Still bullshit

I mean I'm an adult so this doesn't really interest me at all. TV has a lot of kids though. Take a look, sport! I'll go grill some dogs and your mom

I'm gonna make a bet with you and count how many Adults go to see Endgame

A hero’s death is a worthy one, user...

Attached: A4E78BBE-7012-4DB3-9EF4-50B4BC3FC729.jpg (1280x960, 366K)

So fucking tired of the monthly Comic Book Movie. So fucking tired of "MCU."
What's this one again? Avengers 9? 10?

We all know he's gonna die on Vormir

Comic book characters are useless. as a kid you either follow spiderman superman or batman after this marvel universe film series its made me realise theres to many of them and they are insignificent now. wow 50 super heroes are awesome NOT

maybe the fact that one of these movies will make more money than you'll ever make gets you mad?

Attached: Fuck-You-random-32876583-496-313.jpg (496x313, 37K)

only underage twerps and virgin neckbeards like yourself care for marvelshit cgi crapfest

this

I'd rather Peter Jackson did three more Hobbit movies by just making shit up and pulling the storyline completely out of his ass than watch yet another MCU movie.

yes, I can only enjoy movies that gross less money than I do, you got me

You're not me, but that was still a good response.

you're one of those faggots that say you only hate michael jackson because hes more famous then you.

ITT: bunch of depressed edgy anons hate on something that provides entertainment

I'm personally excited to see it. Stay mad edgy fags

Attached: 1542392861386.gif (300x456, 567K)

no i had this convo with my old man and even he agreed. if i made a list of comic book movies it would be the size of my arm. comic book movies have been ruined by curly headed, glass wearing, cheetos eating, check out my computer setup bros fat cunts. get a girlfriend tony stark thinks you're a faggot.